Coronavirus vaccine thread

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
''What is the big deal?'' Yeah what Is the big deal about denying 40% of the population access to the supermarket meaning they'll starve to death? I don't know..
If 40% of people stay strong and maintain refusal, that plan won't work. They will need to release a new catastrophic plague or start a war or something else. I think there will always be avenues to get food. Honestly if even 25% of the country stays unvaccinated, that's enough of a base to start alternative parallel systems. I mentioned before the app idea connecting people directly to producers. The difficulty will be if currency becomes like the digital fed coin, or if literally nobody is able to work, so nobody can even afford food to begin with. Or, if farmland becomes federally owned or Gates owned completely. In that case hopefully you know someone in your family who is vaccinated and can get you all your necessary items. Otherwise you will probably have to flee the country in some way, or join the Amish community.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Via Vox Day, "Total vaccine fail"
The UK makes it clear that the vaccines have spectacularly failed:

ALL over-50s will get Covid booster shots by autumn: People who got AstraZeneca 'are set to be given a Pfizer jab' in new vaccine drive because it is more effective against Indian variant...

Tens of millions of Britons will be offered a Pfizer booster jab this autumn as the vaccine has proved to be the most effective against the Delta variant.

The booster scheme, which was announced earlier this year, is set to start in September and should see 23million over-50s, vulnerable Britons and NHS and care home staff offered a third dose.

Extra vaccines would be rolled out in two stages — prioritising those most at risk of Covid, before the programme is extended.

While patients were initially expected to be offered the jab they were originally inoculated with, it is understood all patients will be offered the Pfizer jab as it has proven to be the most effective against the Delta variant.

The Department of Health has yet to confirm the official details of the booster scheme, plans of which were first shared by the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) in June.

This is The Paradox of Achilles and the Tortoise applied to immunology.

In a race, the quickest runner can never overtake the slowest, since the pursuer must first reach the point whence the pursued started, so that the slower must always hold a lead.

- Aristotle, Physics

The problem is threefold. First, the vaccines are creating the variants because they are non-sterilizing. Second, the more vaccines an individual receives, the more protein spikes and micro-clots he has, thereby increasing the odds of a stroke or heart attack. Third, Antibody Dependent Enhancement is further enhanced by the additional boosters.

Big Pharma is piling scientific failure upon scientific failure, and the stupid politicians are being bamboozled by the wicked to continue to make things worse for their nations and their economies.

Meanwhile, the vaccine mandates are going to fail completely too:

I'm getting reports from all over the place, including on my forum and mailbag. Nurses are walking out en-masse over vaccine mandates in hospitals and other care settings.

In Europe, entire hospitals are shutting down rather than submit to the vaccine mandates.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Via Market Ticker, "Stupid Is Supposed To Hurt"
I'm getting reports from all over the place, including on my forum and mailbag.

Nurses are walking out en-masse over vaccine mandates in hospitals and other care settings. This of course leads to demand shifting to other places where they haven't done so (yet), but that's a problem too because they're short-staffed as well.

This isn't a big deal -- other than wildly increasing wait times -- until and unless you have something going on where waiting could kill you, such as a heart attack.

You aren't seeing these events in the news. Guess why?

Yeah, that's why.

Guess where else this is going to happen?

You didn't want the firemen to show up and put out your house that's on fire, did you? Well, better buy more garden hose because in several large cities it's been made clear that they will not comply either. Ditto for Streets/San guys. Oh, you want the garbage hauled away? Too bad so sad.

Stupid is supposed to hurt.

It's going to, especially now that it has been admitted that (1) the CDC lied about "unvaccinated are 98% of deaths" when they knew damn well the jabbed were dying on a vertically-accelerating basis in May, we're two months further down the road now and (2) the CDC has also admitted that those who get "breakthrough" cases are ending up with equal or higher viral loads than unvaccinated people, which means there is no public health argument for the jabs at all since at best they can only protect you and not others.

The CDC gave us no word to keep either -- they just lied, repeatedly, all the way back to the start of thing.

Now it's time to pay for being stupid.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
It seems to me that we are at around 50% of people vaccinated, and everyone who has not so far been vaccinated has no intention to do so under the status quo. That is why they are now using mandates and fear tactics. Our goal should be to push back against this legally as much as possible because we need to prevent them from reaching their 70% threshold. I suspect a lot of people will fold in the coming months, especially when they lock down in the fall/winter. So, if we can defeat this next siege we can possibly defeat their plans entirely. That would mean decades of their efforts crushed. And as soon as we can defeat them, perhaps we an even pursue criminal charges against some of these people. It will be interesting to see. I am not that pessimistic right now because it seems like there is a huge resistance.

It seems to me that we are at around 50% of people vaccinated, and everyone who has not so far been vaccinated has no intention to do so under the status quo. That is why they are now using mandates and fear tactics. Our goal should be to push back against this legally as much as possible because we need to prevent them from reaching their 70% threshold. I suspect a lot of people will fold in the coming months, especially when they lock down in the fall/winter. So, if we can defeat this next siege we can possibly defeat their plans entirely. That would mean decades of their efforts crushed. And as soon as we can defeat them, perhaps we an even pursue criminal charges against some of these people. It will be interesting to see. I am not that pessimistic right now because it seems like there is a huge resistance.
It works the other way around: the more you force something, the less acceptance there will be for it. Have no fear to speak up in public about how you are tired of this BS. There are many people with this opinion, who are afraid to voice it.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
An interesting vid' with MD Peter McCullough. It sounds like the CV19 MRna treatments might be Boomer Removers (originally released June 27th, 2021):

Peter McCullough, MD, is Professor of Medicine and Vice Chief of Internal Medicine at Baylor University. He also teaches at Texas A&M University. He is one of the most widely cited physicians in the world. He is interviewed here by Reiner Fuellmich, a German attorney who is gathering evidence in preparation of a lawsuit against those who have used their positions of authority to lie about the COVID pandemic for their personal gain and to further other hidden agendas.

Dr. McCullough says that, by the end of the first six months of mass inoculations in 2021, the vaccine death rate had climbed to 50,000, which is ten times higher than the published number – and that does not include the far greater number of fatalities expected from long-term reactions in the months ahead.

He says the illness called COVID-19 is portrayed as much worse than it really is and poses no significant threat except to the old and those with multiple illnesses. The real threat is from the vaccines. Frightening people by relabeling the common flu as a deadly pandemic and then using that fear to stampede them to accept a vaccine that causes infertility and early death is nothing less than population reduction by bioterrorism.

Source: https://redpilluniversity.org/world...vid-treatment-says-vaccines-are-bioterrorism/
Bioterrorism. That is a term we must become part of our vocabulary. Cause that's exactly what it is. A calculated attack on the body with the goal to destroy.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Screenshots via @ElectionWiz

A survey from @trafalgar_group from early July shows 71% of likely voters oppose vaccine mandates.

E7u1RsPWYA0AyR-

E7u1RsOWUAIhCpy

Meanwhile...

lskdfjldsf

Pelican
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
My car came stock with Sirius XM radio. I never bought a subscription so the only channel available was a "subscribe now!" advertisement on loop. Annoying.

About two weeks ago, the "Doctor Channel" magically appeared as the default when I start my car. It's an endless stream of pro-vaccine talking points and vaccine propaganda woven into the most trivial discussions -- e.g. a dermatologist will be talking about skin care treatments, and how being unvaccinated with covid is horrible for your skin. Other "professionals" on the channel are now pushing for vaccine mandates, with a 100% support rate of people who call in to talk about it.

I have never seen propaganda pushed like this in my life. I'm trying to figure out how to physically remove the XM transponder in my car, because the channel starts every time by default. Anyone else have this?

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
My car came stock with Sirius XM radio. I never bought a subscription so the only channel available was a "subscribe now!" advertisement on loop. Annoying.

About two weeks ago, the "Doctor Channel" magically appeared as the default when I start my car. It's an endless stream of pro-vaccine talking points and vaccine propaganda woven into the most trivial discussions -- e.g. a dermatologist will be talking about skin care treatments, and how being unvaccinated with covid is horrible for your skin. Other "professionals" on the channel are now pushing for vaccine mandates, with a 100% support rate of people who call in to talk about it.

I have never seen propaganda pushed like this in my life. I'm trying to figure out how to physically remove the XM transponder in my car, because the channel starts every time by default. Anyone else have this?
Reminds me of Apple News. Their app has a "Special Coverage" section that started last year, with COVID-19, Politics (left-leaning sources only, of course), and Black Lives Matter as items you couldn't hide at the top of the list. Naturally, Black Lives Matter is no longer there, as the election was already won.

2Infinity

Woodpecker
An interesting vid' with MD Peter McCullough. It sounds like the CV19 MRna treatments might be Boomer Removers (originally released June 27th, 2021):

Peter McCullough, MD, is Professor of Medicine and Vice Chief of Internal Medicine at Baylor University. He also teaches at Texas A&M University. He is one of the most widely cited physicians in the world. He is interviewed here by Reiner Fuellmich, a German attorney who is gathering evidence in preparation of a lawsuit against those who have used their positions of authority to lie about the COVID pandemic for their personal gain and to further other hidden agendas.

Dr. McCullough says that, by the end of the first six months of mass inoculations in 2021, the vaccine death rate had climbed to 50,000, which is ten times higher than the published number – and that does not include the far greater number of fatalities expected from long-term reactions in the months ahead.

He says the illness called COVID-19 is portrayed as much worse than it really is and poses no significant threat except to the old and those with multiple illnesses. The real threat is from the vaccines. Frightening people by relabeling the common flu as a deadly pandemic and then using that fear to stampede them to accept a vaccine that causes infertility and early death is nothing less than population reduction by bioterrorism.

Source: https://redpilluniversity.org/world...vid-treatment-says-vaccines-are-bioterrorism/

Great video, thanks for sharing it is well worth watching. Interesting tidbit was at the end where he says people associated with the Gates foundation have come after him and Canadian researcher Byram Birdle (or his kid).

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Can anyone share links of articles that (1) describe what the mRNA is doing once injected, both inside and outside the cell, (2) the lifespan/durability of the mRNA in the body, (3) the role/function of the lipid nanoparticles, and (4) the interaction between the mRNA and our antibodies [Antibody dependent enhancement].

@Don Quixote

Easy_C

Peacock
It's so aggressive that I'm even hearing about vax neutral, non-political normie extended family who are complaining about how literally everything is about COVID and how stupid some of the talking points are.

Anyways I'll be picking up some NAC when I go into town at some point. FDA is trying to shut it down, but it has some good uses besides the vaxx and I can attempt to use it in the hopes it works in the event that somehow my back is against the wall and I'm either forcibly vaxxed or I end up in a situation where I have to for taking care of family. A quick skim shows that most of the large natural foods stores still have some in stock.

2Infinity

Woodpecker
Can anyone share links of articles that (1) describe what the mRNA is doing once injected, both inside and outside the cell, (2) the lifespan/durability of the mRNA in the body, (3) the role/function of the lipid nanoparticles, and (4) the interaction between the mRNA and our antibodies [Antibody dependent enhancement].

@Don Quixote

I haven't seen articles, but these two videos which are already probably-well known in this thread discuss some of these topics:

Malone tweets and talks alot regarding ADE, one of his latest tweets (has many others in his feed regarding ADE, and discusses them on the recent War Room Pandemic podcast with Navarro)

My brother is a cop and his wife teaches at university, they both got the shot after he previously told me he wouldn't.

I found out yesterday and was devastated. The worst part was his change in tone of condescension....

I understand it was mostly pressure from his wife and the possibility of losing his job, but you would think that alone plus all the evidence of harm this vaccine is causing that alarm bells would go off

I'm starting to truly understand this isn't just about a vaccine but it's a decision to either have faith in God or this system.

I am just disappointed. It revealed something about my brother I didn't want to see

Please pray for our family, satan is dividing everyone and ppl will need to choose truth or money, as is most of satan's dilemmas

My brother is a cop and his wife teaches at university, they both got the shot after he previously told me he wouldn't.

I found out yesterday and was devastated. The worst part was his change in tone of condescension....

I understand it was mostly pressure from his wife and the possibility of losing his job, but you would think that alone plus all the evidence of harm this vaccine is causing that alarm bells would go off

I'm starting to truly understand this isn't just about a vaccine but it's a decision to either have faith in God or this system.

I am just disappointed. It revealed something about my brother I didn't want to see

Please pray for our family, satan is dividing everyone and ppl will need to choose truth or money, as is most of satan's dilemmas
With you

Eksydys

Chicken

@Don Quixote
DM Stephanie Seneff of MIT on Twitter or better: email her