Coronavirus vaccine thread

the high

Kingfisher
I credit me not being (really) sick in years to this:

8b05d675-d568-4c45-b32a-885eb9545547_1.ea29c1c0d23704650bf522b7fbd5ff9e.jpg

I originally got it as a sleep aid but after learning the benefits of zinc and melatonin I kept up with it.

Also take Jarrows K-right (Vitamin K plus D supplement)
Mega Men dietary supplement multivitamin (maybe a better multivitamin available?)
Nature's made Fish oil pills 1000mg
Jarrows Ubiquinol QH-absorb (this more for cholesterol/heart)

I'm no expert but I have not been really sick in years despite being around sick people often. I say "really" because last year February I did get a minor flu but what was weird was that it was way more subdued than flu's I had in the past only minor symptoms and only lasted like a day or so. I credited it mainly to the nugenix cause that seemed to be the mitigating factor.

Attachments

• 8b05d675-d568-4c45-b32a-885eb9545547_1.ea29c1c0d23704650bf522b7fbd5ff9e.jpg
    8b05d675-d568-4c45-b32a-885eb9545547_1.ea29c1c0d23704650bf522b7fbd5ff9e.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 11

scubadude

Woodpecker

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Remember back in the day how they said Covid was analogous to HIV in structure?

Well, now part of the 3-prong treatment for long-haul sufferers includes an anti-HIV drug (in addition to the statin drug and ivermectin).
  • CCR5 antagonist – Maraviroc (Selzentry (US), Celsentri (EU)) is in an antiretroviral drug used in combination with other drugs to treat HIV. (HIV can use the CCR5 receptor to enter the cell). Its efficacy against the coronavirus is also being explored. Maraviroc also stops monocytes from moving around the body in response to CCL5/RANTES – a chemokine which is produced in endothelial cells. Maraviroc comes with plenty of warnings, including a black box one, but Patterson says its is safe – and has two papers coming out on it. Most long haulers are on for 2-4 weeks and the longest has been 8 weeks. Maraviroc, he said, was incredibly effective in relieving tinnitus and brain fog and typically did do so in 3-5 days. He said “we see it (tinnitus) a lot, and treat it a lot and are very good at eliminating it.”

Dear everyone:

This works well for all the things you are worried about. Learn how to use it properly. It trumps all of the things being discussed here. Personal experience, my opinion. It would be wise to always have some on hand.

Chlorine is toxic. Should use an Iodine based solution for water purification

I suggest everyone obviously save as much money as possible over the next 6 months. I anticipate the FDA approves this obviously and the hammer will come down. This money will help you move to a state to get a new job etc where the mandates are ignored and you can start a new life. Don't go crazy on prepping, God will provide. We are to be prudent but a spirit of panic is not from God...

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
So how are they going to stop anyone from walking up to the kiosks in the mall food courts if the malls let the unvaccinated in?

They're using FOMO to coerce people in Pakistan to get the shot.

Seems like things have gone ever so slightly turbo... time to get to a country with a healthy black market.

They're not even pretending this has anything to do with covaids anymore.... I guess if you don't have a sim, you can't make calls, and we all know how dangerous it is to exhale as you talk in public.

Mrredsquare

Woodpecker
Get some OG anti-malarial medication as well - Quinnine.

Which should be more than readily available in any grocer or supermarket via Indian tonic water.
As long as the tonic water has legit Quinnine extract that is.
I have been helping a few friends by making Quinine. Using the peel of grapefruit and lemons and simmering it in Indian tonic water for 2-3 hours.

It's helped a few people out who have been sick after being around the Vaxxed.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
More and more I'm hearing about the real dangers of Covid and it is actually a bit concerning, and I'm no longer convinced it's just like the flu. The scary part for me is that it doesn't seem obvious what the long-term consequences are; death doesn't bother me, but long-term neuroinflammation and organ damage certainly does. The last thing anyone should want is to live with a permanent mental or physical disability.

By no means does that mean I'll ever get jabbed, but at the very least I will start taking ivermectin and make sure to keep my vitamin D levels high. May even start taking nicotine - it's not that bad for you in gum/lozenge form.
Then indeed at least not take the vaxx. So can you illuminate us a bit about the real dangers of cojona? All I hear is people having the cold for 2 days.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Whenever I have to justify not getting the vaccine I just think of all the many ways we are lied to, and continue to be lied to. I don't trust any of these people, this includes the Biden cabinet and those running my own country; Boris Johnson and co. The media and political establishment spend so much time lying to us and face no accountability. Think of the many ways they distort reality: race relations, the wage gap, feminism, WMD in Iraq, Assad gassed his own people, the efficacy of masks, SSRI consumption, diversity is our strength. The way the media and political establishment have behaved for the longest time is a complete inversion of reality.

Now these same people who are at best liars and at worst total incompetents want me to inject something into my body?!

It's unbelievable to see this happening right now, and many of my good friends who are skeptics have fallen victim to the tears of their wives and have succumbed, going against their every instinct and getting vaccinated. It's shocking, but I don't even know how much longer I'll be able to hold out. There are two countries on my island and one of them - a place I routinely have to work in - have just mandated vaccines passports for all hospitality and indoor dining.

I am not sure how all of this will pan out. But it's not looking good for any of us.
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
That’s the same guy that was threatening his opponent and his girlfriend or something right? Good role model.
Gotta give him some credit I guess as he says in the tweet underneath there he just bought into the narrative and feels regret now. To be honest these first weeks were uncertain for all of us and it seemed not entirely absurd to shut it all down (based on the ''models'', the actual deaths were negligible of course), now is a different story of course.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
More and more I'm hearing about the real dangers of Covid and it is actually a bit concerning, and I'm no longer convinced it's just like the flu. The scary part for me is that it doesn't seem obvious what the long-term consequences are; death doesn't bother me, but long-term neuroinflammation and organ damage certainly does. The last thing anyone should want is to live with a permanent mental or physical disability.

By no means does that mean I'll ever get jabbed, but at the very least I will start taking ivermectin and make sure to keep my vitamin D levels high. May even start taking nicotine - it's not that bad for you in gum/lozenge form.
We're in the fog of war with lies, truth and half truths. In the UK we have a government propaganda arm called SAGE who work with the media and are tasked with ramping up the fear factor, so it's easy to fall into the fear trap. The fact is I only know of 3 people that were hit hard by the virus and I don't anyone at all who has this "long covid". And that includes quite a wide circle of people, as my friend who phones me keeps me updated on many old friends.