Coronavirus vaccine thread

Latest post from AC :

A thought on doctors and the cabal

Just another case of Vax-effects:

Vax.jpg

I’m using it a segue to something which hit me the other night. I stumbled on an article on the AMA working to limit the number of physicians to keep doctor salaries high, by limiting the number of med school slots, and possibly covertly lobbying the government to limit the funding for residency slots, which is the real bottleneck.

Now that seemingly Reddit post could be fake for all manner of reasons.
Yet the way matters are playing out.
I'd not be surprised at all if it were true.

...Hoisted by their own spike proteins...
This makes total sense. I was reading something about how the med industry of allopathic medicine has been monopolised and compromised. https://meridianhealthclinic.com/how-rockefeller-created-the-business-of-western-medicine/

also https://lithub.com/a-brief-history-of-american-pharma-from-snake-oil-to-big-money/

Thus natural medicine/other non-allopathic stuff works better, but can't be used in the compromised system.

Last edited:

username

Ostrich
Gold Member
More lies:

Propaganda train continues...

Scroll down to "State COVID-19 vaccines by age" and make sure "At least 1 dose" is selected. Now look at the 65+ numbers. There are 13 states with 100% of people 65+ with at least 1 vaccination. That is the most ridiculous lie I've ever seen. I know several people 65+ in one of those states that have no vaccine.

California is one of these 100% of people age 65+ with at least 1 shot. California has a large black population and a very large hispanic population. Both groups are very skeptical of the vaccine. But according to their data, the skeptical ones are all under 65 as the 65+ are all on board with the vaccine and all got at least 1 shot.

So juiced up it is ridiculously obvious.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Alex Jones has the documents...

AC :

Investigators in Chile conclude that the lambda COVID-19 variant is not only more infectious than standard SARS-CoV-2, but could also possibly shrug off vaccines. Alex Jones said they would need a new plague to get the lockdowns going into the 2022 midterms.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher

Indiana University's vaccine mandate for students and employees is UPHELD by appeals court​

• A group of eight students sued the university for violating constitutional rights
  • A Chicago appeals court upheld the ruling, saying they could study elsewhere
  • The ruling was the highest court decision yet over college vaccination mandates

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Alex Jones has the documents...

AC :

Investigators in Chile conclude that the lambda COVID-19 variant is not only more infectious than standard SARS-CoV-2, but could also possibly shrug off vaccines. Alex Jones said they would need a new plague to get the lockdowns going into the 2022 midterms.

And here's a video showing how the Delta variant doesn't even exist. Just like Covid-259.4, it's all made-up.

bitchute.com/video/146lKuakCIJf/

Redcrosse

Woodpecker

I don’t believe governments are telling the truth about how many people have taken the COVID shot. I think they’re lying. Inflating the numbers because they’re desperate; far more people than advertised are refusing the vaxx.

In every war, spies and other hired hands try to demoralize the enemy. This is standard operating procedure. Inflating key numbers is one strategy.

In this vaccine war, the ace in the hole is obvious: if enough people say NO to the shot, it’s over. A tidal wave will engulf the governments and their corporate allies.

If people believed, say, that only 30% of Americans have taken the shot, and that number is holding steady, despite all the new mandates, morale would shoot up to a new high.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher

This is from an Orthodox perspective. Ran across this while doing some fetal cell article searches.

MKE-Ed

Woodpecker
It's happening.

This is an interesting development. They are now going to be more aggressive and authoritarian in attempting to force everyone to get vaccinated. I’m afraid that it’s just a matter of time now before this spreads and we start seeing local and state governments pushing this like they are now doing in New York City. We are going to see this get to a level like what’s being done in Australia. This is some very demonic stuff.

Clemenza

Sparrow
This is an interesting development. They are now going to be more aggressive and authoritarian in attempting to force everyone to get vaccinated. I’m afraid that it’s just a matter of time now before this spreads and we start seeing local and state governments pushing this like they are now doing in New York City. We are going to see this get to a level like what’s being done in Australia. This is some very demonic stuff.

Will there be outrage? Protests? What are the consequences for businesses/venues that do not comply with these orders?

How far and wide outside NYC this is going to spread may depend on what resistance happens in NYC. The time is NOW