Coronavirus vaccine thread

therajraj

Robin
It's happening.

I doubt this is anything but a 2-3 month thing before it completely falls apart. The vaccine will require a booster every 6-9 months making it impossible for businesses to keep up with proof of vaccination. Also a lot of restaurants have such large amounts of inflow and outflow traffic, they won't be able to stop and check everyone's vaccination status.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
I doubt this is anything but a 2-3 month thing before it completely falls apart. The vaccine will require a booster every 6-9 months making it impossible for businesses to keep up with proof of vaccination. Also a lot of restaurants have such large amounts of inflow and outflow traffic, they won't be able to stop and check everyone's vaccination status.
Does anyone know if this fell apart in Israel?

I wouldn’t just rule over on this and fall asleep. Don’t be a Boomer. “Oh it will never happen here.” How many time do we have to hear this before you take it seriously?

The biggest issue surrounding this is the fact it’s being instituted. Not “how can we get around it” or why it won’t work based on logistics. That’s beyond the point.

Clemenza

Sparrow

I was thinking about this also. Now, every eating establishment needs a 'Bouncer' at the door checking for this blasted "NYC Key"??? Only the fancier places have host/hostess people. These places can barely staff their locations now, restaurants everywhere are cutting all kinds of hours because they simply do not have enough people working.

I don't live in NYC anymore (thankfully) but this disgrace of a mayor has absolutely stepped over the line. I am hoping and praying for nothing but utter failure here. And I don't even CARE about eating out or going to stupid performances, my feelings are purely on principle here.

Last edited:

therajraj

Robin
Does anyone know if this fell apart in Israel?

I wouldn’t just rule over on this and fall asleep. Don’t be a Boomer. “Oh it will never happen here.” How many time do we have to hear this before you take it seriously?

The biggest issue surrounding this is the fact it’s being instituted. Not “how can we get around it” or why it won’t work based on logistics. That’s beyond the point.

Oh I think in the very long-term you will a require a vaccine to do anything. But in the short-term as in the next 2-4 years, they don't have the infrastructure in place to enforce that kind of thing.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

Indiana University's vaccine mandate for students and employees is UPHELD by appeals court​

• A group of eight students sued the university for violating constitutional rights
  • A Chicago appeals court upheld the ruling, saying they could study elsewhere
  • The ruling was the highest court decision yet over college vaccination mandates
We can't depend on the legal system, not the least. Forget it, we're on our own now. This is local communities who see the truth vs the horde that doesn't see the truth/refuses to see the truth.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Oh I think in the very long-term you will a require a vaccine to do anything. But in the short-term as in the next 2-4 years, they don't have the infrastructure in place to enforce that kind of thing.
Yup and they'll link it to your digital ID/money/wallet everything. Indeed its partly infrastructure, and also partly a step by step process although they're accelerating in the last months. If you go from freedom to you can't go to the supermarket and will die outside a hospital the step is too big, if you go there in 1000 small steps it will seem normal and the righteous thing even to do.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
It's going to take longer than that. Mass riots in the US will work out very, very, differently than in Australia or Germany.
The problem is, what would we riot against? Fighting the military? Fighting the police? That's pawn vs pawn, exactly the divide and conquer the elite wants. Make 'm fight and they'll never look up and see what's controlling them and the fight. The problem is that it's an entire system, not just political, but economic, social, food, education, information, media everything you can imagine. Although I'm very much pro-protests, I fear that riots will only push them back a bit so they can make 2 steps forward again. But on the other hand, let's see what will happen if it does. If they push people too far like they're doing in New York now and thinking that they're gonna rollout that all over the world, it can get nasty although I would've expected it already after people's lives being destroyed 1.5 years.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I wonder how NYC is going to get the minorities on board.

This is the racial composition

• White: 42.73%
  • Black or African American: 24.31%
  • Other race: 14.75%
  • Asian: 14.09%
  • Two or more races: 3.63%
  • Native American: 0.43%
  • Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.06%
Look at what % have had the jab
Point is they can roll it out and present it with fire 'n brimstone, yet how it is implemented at the local level is what counts. Do you think Tyrone the shopowner in the Bronx will shut people in his neighbourhood down from coming in (especially if 50% doesn't take it). That's the parallel society we're gonna have, they can never enforce this with police, although when their logistical system is further on its way I expect QR codes coming up in stores to avoid human intervention for a check on yes/no vaxx.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I wonder how NYC is going to get the minorities on board.

This is the racial composition

• White: 42.73%
  • Black or African American: 24.31%
  • Other race: 14.75%
  • Asian: 14.09%
  • Two or more races: 3.63%
  • Native American: 0.43%
  • Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.06%
Look at what % have had the jab

Wow, according to that graph, which may or may not be accurate, Asians in NYC are really into the jab. Or should I say visa-versa.

Zach

Chicken

They've been working on rolling out this entire control grid, based on vaccination for years, if not decades now. The technology exists and will be rolled out much faster than anyone realizes.

Point is they can roll it out and present it with fire 'n brimstone, yet how it is implemented at the local level is what counts. Do you think Tyrone the shopowner in the Bronx will shut people in his neighbourhood down from coming in (especially if 50% doesn't take it). That's the parallel society we're gonna have, they can never enforce this with police, although when their logistical system is further on its way I expect QR codes coming up in stores to avoid human intervention for a check on yes/no vaxx.
Enter Boston Dynamics killer Robot

the high

Kingfisher
Wow, according to that graph, which may or may not be accurate, Asians in NYC are really into the jab. Or should I say visa-versa.
No surprise. Way more conformist than literally every other race. It has it's upsides (see Japan) but when you have satanic tyrants at the wheel it's a big problem. They fall in line with little question. They've worn masks throughout this entire thing and will continue to wear masks until the powers that be tell them not to (and probably beyond that). Other than maybe Robert Kiyosaki I don't know of a single Asian of any country, whether they are an eceleb, a real celeb, grifter, youtuber, any occupation really, to call out this whole thing publicly (EDIT: just remembered a hapa guy in Vegas speaking up on twitter). This is why China was handpicked to lead the world into the NWO.

Last edited:

kel

Ostrich
B

Booo!... I like the Jeff Berwick approach (The Dollar Vigilante).

You can't do anything about this, it's gonna keep getting worse... but if you can do your best to make sure it's not happening to you, it's actually pretty funny to watch.

None of this is real anyway, right?
0ma.png

kel

Ostrich
Everyone needs to take small but consistent action. I pull down and deface signs throughout my day. I have, over the past few weeks, gotten rid of essentially all the signs at my gym regarding masks and they have not come back. That kind of quieting of the visual environment makes a difference, it changes people's mindsets. I'm not saying this is some incredible revolutionary act, but doing it consistently and distributing that around does make a difference in aggregate.

Last edited: