Coronavirus vaccine thread

ProfessorExMachina

Pigeon
Orthodox
Everyone needs to take small but consistent action. I pull down and deface signs throughout my day. I have, over the past few weeks, gotten rid of essentially all the signs at my gym regarding masks and they have not come back. That kind of quieting of the visual environment makes a difference, it changes people's mindsets. I'm not saying this is some incredible revolutionary act, but doing it consistently and distributing that around does make a difference in aggregate.
Weapons of the weak. It's the right way to do things and makes a big difference when enough people do it.

No surprise. Way more conformist than literally every other race. It has it's upsides (see Japan) but when you have satanic tyrants at the wheel it's a big problem. They fall in line with little question. They've worn masks throughout this entire thing and will continue to wear masks until the powers that be tell them not to (and probably beyond that). Other than maybe Robert Kiyosaki I don't know of a single Asian of any country, whether they are an eceleb, a real celeb, grifter, youtuber, any occupation really, to call out this whole thing publicly (EDIT: just remembered a hapa guy in Vegas speaking up on twitter). This is why China was handpicked to lead the world into the NWO.
I am of Asian ethnicity and I rant on and on about the dangers of vaccines to my close friends(I say I'm not getting vaxxed, but otherwise don't preach to the public)

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Enter Boston Dynamics killer Robot
Man I'm thinking now about Jones screaming all the time they're gonna kill you in your homes and the robots are gonna come in and clean you up. I've seen that Boston Dynamics stuff, scenario doesn't seem too unrealistic anymore (don't know if I should say lol after this, guess it doesn't matter anymore at this point ''lol'')

donjon

Pigeon
Orthodox
Hey, guys, something I haven't seen being discussed here...what if both assumptions are true? what if the vaccine and the virus are both dangerous? sounds more reasonable, if there is some plan..

Hey, guys, something I haven't seen being discussed here...what if both assumptions are true? what if the vaccine and the virus are both dangerous? sounds more reasonable, if there is some plan..
You have a point, but if Covid exists, and it was/is being weaponized as a deadly bio weapon (and not just a political tool) then we have been attacked against our will. If we die, we die from murder, genocide, etc. if you take the vaccine, you have consented, and although the merits and extent of blame may not be entirely yours, it is in large part yours as an adult male who’s of sound mind and body. Ask who holds the keys to this information, do you trust them? Observe what you see in the real world around you, and have faith in God. God bless.

LeoniusD

Pelican

COVID-19 is the murder of old people

Well, what is called COVID is old people.

My first clue about the elderly came from a report published by Italy’s National Institute of Health during the early days of the “pandemic.” It stated that the average age of people dying from COVID in the country was 79.5. That clue was the size of an aircraft carrier parked outside your house.

Soon after the Italian report, the Institute of Health went dark. No more research was released. No updates. They’d spoken out of school, and someone slapped them in the head.

Open-source press reports revealed the “excess mortality” of 2020 was largely the result of elderly people dying in nursing homes.

But facts won't matter as they are putting obese young people on ventilators and letting them die.

E7z3NShXEAMj-eQ.jpg

E7sqWTfXMBUNKHp.jpg

Meanwhile more peasants - both rich, well-off or poor are dying. They are after all useless eaters.

Covid 19 is the deliberate murder of old people. The covid vaccine is the culling of the entire peasant population.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

Read the following from this article and make sure you all understand this. It's vital.
------------------------------------
“If it isn’t the virus, what is it?”

There is no “it.”

The basic con involves stitching together a quilt of people dying for different reasons, and inventing a story that makes it seem they are all dying for one reason. That’s the game. That’s the trick. That’s the sleight-of-hand.

Now I’m going to list the main reasons “all these people are dying.” I’ve covered each reason, in detail, in previous articles. Here I’m just giving the summary version.

ONE: The relabeling of flu-like illness as COVID. (Estimate—there are 1 billion flu cases a year, 300,000-500,000 flu deaths per year, worldwide)

TWO: The relabeling of pneumonia as COVID. (Estimate—there are 1.7 million adult pneumonia deaths per year, worldwide)

THREE: Relabeling lung infections. (Estimate—there are 3 million chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) deaths per year, worldwide)

Note: Air pollution is a significant cause of death in the above three categories.

FOUR: Writing “COVID” as the cause of death on patient files, when it’s clear the patient died for some other reason.

FIVE: Terrifying (with a COVID diagnosis) and isolating old people who are already ill and frail with a variety of long-term conditions. These people then fold up and die. This is murder.

SIX: Killing old people with devastating and toxic treatments—ventilators plus sedation, and remdesivir.

SEVEN: Prior toxic vaccine campaigns.

EIGHT: The COVID vaccines.

NINE: Note—wherever a person has symptoms that resemble the list of so-called COVID symptoms (cough, chills, fever, lung congestion, pneumonia), a positive PCR test seals the deal for a diagnosis of COVID-19. The PCR test is meaningless, for many reasons, and therefore spits out false-positives like water from a fire house. Since the SARS-CoV-2 virus doesn’t exist, the test has zero validity from the get-go.

In different areas, in different pockets and clusters of people, there may be other reasons why people labeled “COVID” are getting sick and dying. None of these deaths has anything to with a fake virus called SARS-Cov-2.

COVID is a complete fraud. It was a fraud from the beginning.
------------------------------------

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Life is dangerous and ultimately 100% fatal

Along the way Kung Flu / Wuhan / SARS Covid-2 has 98.97% survival rate (or .03% absolute risk...even lower depending on personal specifics aka relative risk)

No...the most dangerous thing is neither the jab nor the "virus"

No most dangerous thing is the systematization of baseless fear being used to weaponize the human frailty of the weak, dependent, and fearful against the strong, resolute and self reliant.

Easy_C

Peacock
And I'll tell you a hundred times more until you understand the truth.
Maybe repeating the exact same things louder, and louder, and louder doesn’t work.

I don’t care how many times you repeat the exact same copy-pasted list of points. The only thing I care about is if you can present evidence (which isn’t the same thing as copy pasting unsupported “facts” and rhetorical questions).

And I find all of those “explanations” ludicrous. Even within my own small circle I can think of multiple cases where all things you claim are the real sickness were not present and the person in question got a disease with symptoms aberrant to influenza but consistent with COVID. It wasn’t “pollution”, or “5g” (rural area), or “prior vaccines” (people who haven’t gotten any). There was no pneumonia and they weren’t elderly.

The other thing is I work in the healthcare sector. The surge of patients is real BUT it’s also much less severe than the dramatic headlines would have you believe. Basically ER activity is like an extremely bad flu season (which wouldn’t be the case if it was either a real killer virus or “caused by pollution” because that pollution was there in 2019 as well).

Besides Why on earth would they not drop one of the countless novel diseases they’ve locked up in labs? I The more you ramp up the death rate the better and their goals are all much more effectively accomplished with a real virus than a nonexistent one.

Last edited:

kel

Ostrich
Life is dangerous and ultimately 100% fatal
This has gotta be the first time in history that people see 82 year olds dying as a preventable tragedy. Older people (silent gen, and bigtime boomers coming up) are struggling with accepting their mortality because they never found real transcendent meaning in their lives. They really want to take another cruise. Like, really really really want that cruise.

IPS

Sparrow
This has gotta be the first time in history that people see 82 year olds dying as a preventable tragedy. Older people (silent gen, and bigtime boomers coming up) are struggling with accepting their mortality because they never found real transcendent meaning in their lives. They really want to take another cruise. Like, really really really want that cruise.
Who the heck wants to talk about these issues. We need to know who got drafted by what team. Sportsball!

Tippy

Woodpecker
It is a bit sad how many still wear masks in the UK even without the mandate.

I feel these people will turn on the unvaccinated quickly if pushed in that direction.

I think the UK still like their image of being woke and respecting human rights, but eventually I think they will put the people to the test and many will gleefully go along with extremism.

People who go up to order in a coffee shop with no line and put a mask on, before going to their seat and taking it off...

We have always been conditioned it is just we have not had the chance to watch the conditions happen in real time before.

lskdfjldsf

Pelican
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
Covid is real. Nowhere near as dangerous as it's made out to be and we are being manipulated and exploited because of it, but the actual virus is real. The deniers remind me of people who notice that 9/11 was planned and exploited to further geopolitical aims, so they then assume the planes were not real planes, but a visual projection using holograms.

Exploitation, manipulation, and string-pulling behind the scenes do not make the catalyst for those things imaginary.

Last edited:

scorpion

Hummingbird
Gold Member
And I'll tell you a hundred times more until you understand the truth.

I think the point is that it doesn't really matter if COVID is entirely fake (as you claim) or if it's simply a lab-engineered coronavirus that isn't especially dangerous to healthy people, and which we can expect will evolve/mutate into less and less dangerous variants over time until it resembles nothing more than the common cold (we're probably not far off from this already). There's no practical distinction between saying, "SARS-CoV-2 does not exist" and, "The virus is a hoax." In other words, there's not a lot of difference between an outright lie and a laughably absurd exaggeration. Because either way, whether the virus is fake or wildly exaggerated, we should have the same response to all the utterly insane actions governments have been taking in order to "stop the spread". The virus itself is not the problem. The governments, media and other powers behind them who are using the virus as a pretext to inflict terror and tyranny upon the world are the problem.

kel

Ostrich
Covid is real. Nowhere near as dangerous as it's made out to be and we are being manipulated and exploited because of it, but the actual virus is real. The deniers remind me of people who notice that 9/11 was planned and exploited to further geopolitical aims, so they then assume the planes were not real planes, but a visual projection using holograms.
The issue is, if no one had talked about it, would anyone notice anything out of the ordinary? Would it not just look like a seasonal flu?