Coronavirus vaccine thread

r3d

Woodpecker
I can assure you it is real. I was the first person on Earth to get it that I know. I got sick in February 2020, while studying abroad in Bergamo. The epicenter of it all. And what I got was no "flu." I had extreme fever, vomiting, and then for the next 6 months off and on, in undulating fashion, fevers, incredible fatigue to the point where a few steps caused tachycardia and palpitations, and chest pain that was deep and unrelenting. I had tinnitus, brain fog, etc. the whole thing. I didn't know back then about ivermectin as it was so early on. But when I look at how people describe "Long Haulers" I know for a fact that this is not some made up thing everyone is talking about, these were bizarre symptoms I had never faced in my whole life and others describe the same exact patterns (feeling better, then crashing upon slight exertions, etc.). Some people are lucky and don't get symptoms, and others, like myself, get hit hard.

People are debating what is worse, virus or vaccine? They are similar and act in similar ways. Both will create the spike protein problem. I would not under any circumstance risk getting the vaccine. But that is not to downplay the virus because the virus is very dangerous for some. As Dr. Hoffe notes, the blood vessels, brain, and heart, are not rejuvenate organs. If you have scarring in your lungs it causes remodeling, and ultimately the result is the heart has to pump harder to get oxygen to the body, and you will die of heart failure before you should have.

So that's why it is important for people to take the prophylaxis and treatment seriously, and not be an idiot like me and think it's a flu or some cold. Otherwise you will suffer the same effects that I suffered and you will have the RNA go into your DNA and permanently be creating viral proteins that will constantly activate your immune system and cause premature death. I am currently having to research how to reverse fibrosis of these organs, something the medical establishment doesn't even know how to do.

I'm sorry that you were sick, and I don't mean to offend, but in my opinion that does not give you a unique insight into the topic.

Basically all of these 'new' covid symptoms (lasting fatigue, loss of smell etc.) have been observed in rarer cases after flu infections and they very demonstrably don't happen to a lot of people with sars-cov2. Out of the several hundred people I have spoken to over the last 1,5 years, there was one case of a friend of a friend. And three who have had covid at all, but with very mild symptoms. (And I'm not aware of actual reliable data - as opposed to news reports - telling a different story)

People falling seriously ill here and there is not an argument against us saying it's no worse than the flu. The flu can be horrible and it does kill people.

I used to have a very unhealthy lifestyle and got the flu during summer when I was around 30. I was in a dark place too and I hate doctors, so I knew I wouldn't go to the hospital. For almost two days I felt like I might die every time I closed my eyes, because my breathing was so shallow I didn't know whether it would keep me alive if I lost consciousness.

If I were a normie and that had happened to me in 2020 I would be all up in arms about corona being the most deadly virus ever and campaign for a vaccine mandate.
But it's just one thing that can happen in one's in a lifetime. And in a country with several million people, you're always gonna find a bunch of people telling horror stories. But the fact is that the data does not support the narrative of these years being worse than years before.

And to say the vaccine and the virus act in similiar ways is technically true but what does that tell you about the risk of either?

We know now that the spike protein is a toxin, so why would you get the vaccine and make sure your cells produce it by the billions instead of hoping for a symptomless infection, even if you were at risk?

And if it's all the same, why don't we hear about Guillian Barré syndrome, blood clots and heart failure in young people after a covid infection and instead only after the vaccine?

With some goodwill and a strong belief in mainstream science (and I certainly don't advocate either) you can maybe make an argument in favor of the vaccine for elderly (80+) people. But for everyone else the vaccine is more dangerous, there is no question about it.

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm sorry that you were sick, and I don't mean to offend, but in my opinion that does not give you a unique insight into the topic.

Basically all of these 'new' covid symptoms (lasting fatigue, loss of smell etc.) have been observed in rarer cases after flu infections and they very demonstrably don't happen to a lot of people with sars-cov2. Out of the several hundred people I have spoken to over the last 1,5 years, there was one case of a friend of a friend. And three who have had covid at all, but with very mild symptoms.

People falling seriously ill here and there is not an argument against us saying it's no worse than the flu. The flu can be horrible and it does kill people.

I used to have a very unhealthy lifestyle and got the flu during summer when I was around 30. I was in a dark place too and I hate doctors, so I knew I wouldn't go to the hospital. For almost two days I felt like I might die every time I closed my eyes, because my breathing was so shallow I didn't know whether it would keep me alive if I lost consciousness.

If I were a normie and that had happened to me in 2020 I would be all up in arms about corona being the most deadly virus ever and campaign for a vaccine mandate.
But it's just one thing that can happen in one's in a lifetime. And in a country with several million people, you're always gonna find a bunch of people telling horror stories. But the fact is that the data does not support the story of these years being worse than years before.

And to say the vaccine and the virus act in similiar ways is technically true but what does that tell you about the risk of either?

We know now that the spike protein is a toxin, so why would you get the vaccine and make sure your cells produce it by the billions instead of hoping for a symptomless infection, even if you were at risk?

And if it's all the same, why don't we hear about Guillian Barré syndrome, blood clots and heart failure in young people after a covid infection and instead only after the vaccine?

With some goodwill and a strong belief in mainstream science you can maybe make an argument in favor of the vaccine for elderly (80+) people. But for everyone else the vaccine is more dangerous, there is no question about it.
I stated I would not get the vaccine. I'm not trying to convince people to get it by making them fear the virus. I'm trying to educate people here so they don't treat it as the mere flu, as you would have them do. They should know the truth so they can treat themselves properly. Nobody should get the vaccine, if anything because it behaves the same way as the virus, perhaps worse, as you said, by creating more spike proteins. But the virus will gives you spike protein as well, and you admit it is a toxin. So you should not downplay the virus either.

r3d

Woodpecker
I stated I would not get the vaccine. I'm not trying to convince people to get it by making them fear the virus. I'm trying to educate people here so they don't treat it as the mere flu, as you would have them do. They should know the truth so they can treat themselves properly. Nobody should get the vaccine, if anything because it behaves the same way as the virus, perhaps worse, as you said, by creating more spike proteins. But the virus will gives you spike protein as well, and you admit it is a toxin. So you should not downplay the virus either.

What evidence is there that shows that it's worse than the flu?

r3d

Woodpecker
Here is the official data from Germany. Look at any data from countries with a rigid bureaucratic system, where it's difficult to manipulate data or bribe officials (Scandinavian countries, the Netherlands, Switzerland and Austria) and you will find the same thing.

edit: (shows total death toll in numbers per week)

grippe.png

See that blue spike in 2018? That was a bad flu season. People who were in car accidents wouldn't get treated in hospitals because they were bursting at the seams. Beds were set up in the corridors where patients couldn't sleep because the lights were always on. We still have footage of that.

Eerily enough, no such footage exists from the covid years. It's all just talk. And to top it all off the reports of hospitals were even found to be faked so they could get their hands on government funds. (Noone said people don't try to manipulate data in these countries, it just doesn't work for very long)

Last edited:

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Now this whole push for the vaccine makes sense.

How does it change the situation? Does it mean that forced vaccination with this newly fully approved jab is not covered by the Nuremberg code of ethics any more?
Technically I believe that will be correct. But it will be challenged in court immediately, with human trials still pending and so much data in VAERS to show how politicized the approval was. Until that's settled though, all employers and even states will have cover for mandatory vaccines - notice how most of the dates employers are requiring them by will be after September.

Bird

Pelican
In Saxony and Thuringia people are lured with a bratwurst.

A bratwurst as a reward brought the vaccination center in Sonneberg in southern Thuringia a real rush for COVID 19 vaccination appointments on Friday. By mid-afternoon, 250 people had come to receive not only the the injection in the upper arm as well as to pick up the culinary speciality.

Normally, the vaccination center administers an average of up to 140 vaccinations per day, said the head of the pandemic staff, Jörg Mertz, when asked.

Last edited:

Bird

Pelican
EU purchases vaccination reserve for virus variants until 2023

EU Commission President Ursula von der Leyen believes Europe is well equipped for possible third vaccinations. "We have ordered 1.8 billion doses from Biontech until 2023," von der Leyen told the "Redaktionsnetzwerk Deutschland" (Wednesday editions). "This is the largest follow-up order worldwide and is enough for possible booster vaccinations in the EU and adaptations to possible new virus variants."

No matter what viruses make our lives hell tomorrow, we already have a vaccine against them today. Hooray for the science.

El Draque

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I don't get why ppl try to complicate the covidstan bs. Like all this talk of gene sequences and long covid and medical studies etc.

Ask yourself what is the cfr?
And then ask yourself does the reaction make sense?

They are using the flu to bring about a totalitarian system. I'd imagine depopulation is part of it....

I get it, ppl don't want to admit what they are seeing right in front of them. Its shocking honestly.

Trust me, I don't like the Alex Jones apocalyptic rhetoric, but this is real ppl.

Agree 100%.

Such is the hall of mirrors monstrostity of 21st Century life, the only thing you should elevaluate is your own, & those directly around you's, lived experience.

Best part of 20 months since the inception of this 'pandemic' i know one individual that allegedly died of it, in his sixties, who had a serious medical condition relating to his cardiac function.

Both my parents are 76, have large social circles from their respective families & roots in the community (they are both remarried). Both claim to "know of" one person each who has died. This is 'cousin of a friend" levels of familiarity, they have never met either of the deceased.

I dont need to look at graphs, 'deep-dive the stats' or watch 'debunking' vids on some obscure corner of the internet to know this whole thing is nothing beyond a rebranded flu season, and has been a pre-meditated operation from start to finish.

Quite how far back who knows. I'd estimate it would've been post 2016 with Trump & Brexit, the Elites realised their social engineering project was far too slow and laboured in terms of real electoral change, and the gloves came off.

Either way people are chasing their tails debating the hows and whys at this stage. It is what it is. A power grab by a dystopia-bent oligarchal elite. The only question people should be asking themselves, is how can they personally navigate a way under the rapidly descending bars, and get hold of some degree of self-sufficience & personal liberty.

r3d

Woodpecker
Agree 100%.

Such is the hall of mirrors monstrostity of 21st Century life, the only thing you should elevaluate is your own, & those directly around you's, lived experience.

Best part of 20 months since the inception of this 'pandemic' i know one individual that allegedly died of it, in his sixties, who had a serious medical condition relating to his cardiac function.

Both my parents are 76, have large social circles from their respective families & roots in the community (they are both remarried). Both claim to "know of" one person each who has died. This is 'cousin of a friend" levels of familiarity, they have never met either of the deceased.

I dont need to look at graphs, 'deep-dive the stats' or watch 'debunking' vids on some obscure corner of the internet to know this whole thing is nothing beyond a rebranded flu season, and has been a pre-meditated operation from start to finish.

Quite how far back who knows. I'd estimate it would've been post 2016 with Trump & Brexit, the Elites realised their social engineering project was far too slow and laboured in terms of real electoral change, and the gloves came off.

Either way people are chasing their tails debating the hows and whys at this stage. It is what it is. A power grab by a dystopia-bent oligarchal elite. The only question people should be asking themselves, is how can they personally navigate a way under the rapidly descending bars, and get hold of some degree of self-sufficience & personal liberty.

To many of us it's not 'overthinking' for our owns sake, but to be able to convince others. We try to understand as many facets of the story as thoroughly as possible and arm ourselves with arguments and facts, so that we can pull other undecided people over to our side.

When I post this graph for the 5th time on this forum it's not because I'm not sure of myself. But rather because I won't allow nonsense to stand unchallenged, so that inexperienced members don't get the impression that 'maybe there is something to the official story'.

Brace for impact I guess. Not even a full years time,
(((they))) are going at full throttle.
Agree 100%.

As I mentioned before, in the winter of 2017 leading to 2018 me and my girlfriend had the worst flu that lasted two weeks, including whooping cough, loss of smell, and horrible fatigue. I was out of commission for a few weeks in total. In 2020 I would have been put on a ventilator and had my lungs blown up.

My father is certain to have had covid, because his doctors told so. He had 4 PCR tests: positive, negative, positive, negative. It is an unreliable diagnostic instrument.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Via Vox Day, "Of all the things that never happened"
This never happened the most:

A fit and healthy 42-year-old father has died of Covid-19 after refusing the vaccine because he thought he would be OK if he contracted the virus, his twin sister said.

John Eyers had been climbing the Welsh mountains and wild camping one month before his death last week, which came exactly four weeks after he tested positive.

His twin sister Jenny McCann from London said he was the 'fittest, healthiest person I know' and had thought he would only have a 'mild illness' if he got coronavirus.

She added that he had a 'belief in his own immortality' but before going onto a ventilator in hospital he told his consultant that he wished he had been vaccinated.

Mr Eyers died in intensive care after suffering from an infection and organ failure, and leaves behind both parents, Ms McCann and his 19-year-old daughter.

Every newspaper appears to be running some version of this regret sob story now. "You'll be sorry" is the current Vaccine Nazi narrative, combined with the threat of a mandate.

Isn't it amazing how their last wishes - right before going on the ventilator - are always the same?

Meanwhile, people who are having their limbs amputated and dropping dead of heart attacks after being vaccinated are still quoted as saying they'd do it again.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
As before.
The Clowns are probably worried that not enough folk have willingly poisoned themselves.

If most Americans have received a quack-cine.
Why the mandates...?

Mandates Will Be Necessary To Convince 93 Million Americans To Accept The Vaccine

teaser image
Delta's spread has pushed the estimate for herd immunity "well over 80% and potentially approaching 90%" according to the Infectious Diseases Society of America...
That last sentence, what a liars these people are. You'll give them a finger they won't stop til they have your hand, and your arm, and your shoulder and your...... I had a discussion just with a friend and he said but why does our PM want to vaccinate us? It is free right, what can it have to do with money and power? I explained him first of all that Pfizer etc are companies that make hundreds of billions of dollars with vaccines for 7 billion people and have a termendous impetus to get this come back every year for money reasons. I also explained him that by giving up all your rights, Dutch constitution law 1 no discrimination, law 11 protection of the integrity of the body, and the nuremberg code, you've lost all your rights. For the first time this dude said now I understand what you mean. That's the level we're dealing with, with all respect but people can't even realize this themselves. However, by telling him this at least a coin dropped and hopefully an avenue is opened for further awakening. I didn't even get to the core of it all but I think this was a good step to get someone from completely in the dark to seeing a small beam of light at least to walk towards.

Bird

Pelican
Apologise if this was already posted...

Yes, it is already posted here.

For a wonder it has the same video ID on both bitchute and youtube.
TBRLUGMeBL

Code:
$ youtube-dl https://youtu.be/TBRLUGMeBL4 -e
They Want to Arrest and Jail All Unvaccinated Adults!
$ youtube-dl https://www.bitchute.com/video/TBRLUGMeBL4 -e
They Want to Arrest and Jail All Unvaccinated Adults!

Coincidence? :hmm:

Zagor

Woodpecker
I can assure you it is real. I was the first person on Earth to get it that I know. I got sick in February 2020, while studying abroad in Bergamo. The epicenter of it all. And what I got was no "flu." I had extreme fever, vomiting, and then for the next 6 months off and on, in undulating fashion, fevers, incredible fatigue to the point where a few steps caused tachycardia and palpitations, and chest pain that was deep and unrelenting. I had tinnitus, brain fog, etc. the whole thing. I didn't know back then about ivermectin as it was so early on. But when I look at how people describe "Long Haulers" I know for a fact that this is not some made up thing everyone is talking about, these were bizarre symptoms I had never faced in my whole life and others describe the same exact patterns (feeling better, then crashing upon slight exertions, etc.). Some people are lucky and don't get symptoms, and others, like myself, get hit hard.

People are debating what is worse, virus or vaccine? They are similar and act in similar ways. Both will create the spike protein problem. I would not under any circumstance risk getting the vaccine. But that is not to downplay the virus because the virus is very dangerous for some. As Dr. Hoffe notes, the blood vessels, brain, and heart, are not rejuvenate organs. If you have scarring in your lungs it causes remodeling, and ultimately the result is the heart has to pump harder to get oxygen to the body, and you will die of heart failure before you should have.

So that's why it is important for people to take the prophylaxis and treatment seriously, and not be an idiot like me and think it's a flu or some cold. Otherwise you will suffer the same effects that I suffered and you will have the RNA go into your DNA and permanently be creating viral proteins that will constantly activate your immune system and cause premature death. I am currently having to research how to reverse fibrosis of these organs, something the medical establishment doesn't even know how to do.
I don’t want to disparage your experience, but as we have no valid diagnostic tool for detecting so called COVID, you cannot say with certainty say that you had ‘COVID’. It’s what you choose to believe you had.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
You haven’t demonstrated any evidence that you were sick with the supposedly new virus Covid. Your supposed proof it’s real is merely that you got terribly sick in early 2020. But people have been getting terribly sick in similar ways every year. Since Covid has no clearly defined and unambiguous set of symptoms, people around the world can get sick with literally anything - from cholera to the cold, from typhoid to pneumonia - and assume it was Covid. The flip side is also true - They can also be told they are sick but asymptomatic, an asymptomatic carrier and spreader who needs to self-isolate, thanks to the PCR testing - which is clearly ridiculous. When you go to the doctor because you’re sick, what does he do? He asks what symptoms you have. “Hey, doc, I have no symptoms, but I just know I’m sick, how can you cure my of my disease that has no symptoms?”

And as r3d points out, the official data don’t support the media claims about a pandemic.

Last edited: