Coronavirus vaccine thread

doodydota

Pigeon
Could it be that only lets say 30% of the vaccines contains a slow deadly poison and the rest is placebo (or some other non-lethal substance)?

What people are getting injected is officially an experimental substance. That means, by definition of conducting an experiment, there has to exist a control group. I have no idea how it is done. But I can imagine, for the sake of the experiment, it makes sense to vaccinate different social groups seperatly (medical staff, teachers, military) to have a better gauge on the results. Here is some MSM articles about "busted fake vaccines containing saline". It seems not to be one or two isolated cases...

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Voxday :

The Game of Corporate Chicken

An executive at a Fortune 500 confirms that the corporations are bluffing with regards to their vaccination policies:
I’m in a senior position at a Fortune 500 company, and I can tell you that leadership is highly, highly stressed about the number of people refusing mandatory vaccinations. They are currently betting that employees will blink before management, but if the unvaccinated employees stand firm in their convictions, this company will be fucked. If the company follows through on its threats and fires all the unvaccinated employees, the company will be decimated and will not be able to function.
Don’t give up. Don’t give in. There are more of us than there are of them.
He’s right. Stand strong, stand firm, and keep your genes clean. And did you catch what this stress on the part of vaccine-refusers implies? The reported percentage of people who have already been vaccinated is almost certainly exaggerated.
Discuss on SG.
Posted on August 15, 2021 by
VD

Jake007

Sparrow
Can any Dane confirm or deny?

That would be a heck of a domino to fall.
Confirmed. From October 1 the Covid passport will not be used here anymore, except for EU travel. Actually, most of the restrictions will go away on September 1, but in the nightlife the pass will still be required until October 1.

Masks are already gone, nobody is wearing them anymore. A few days ago the hospitals announced that they will no longer treat Covid like it's anything special, they will finally resume all the normal treatments that were postponed.

Personally I don't trust our politicians at all, they could bring back the restrictions later, but things are looking good at the moment.

Easy_C

Peacock
Keep in mind this may be different than previous issues where people have just rolled over for one simple reason:

At this point many of the people who haven’t taken it have nothing because they think the shot will kill them. When the perceived topic is a real and present physical threat, people tend to react VERY differently than they do to abstract social Organization topics like gayness or even elections. The right will be far less passive about this than other topics.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
E8rdf88WUAEA_6B
They have development issues due to asymptomatic COVID cases. Jabbing the newborns (or even better the fetus inside the womb) could have prevented that!

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
I just learnt that my employer will require mandatory vaccinations by early fall. I believe I am the only non-vaxxed person in my office left.

Not sure what to do, feel rather helpless and discouraged. Really dont want to take the jab. And out super leftist Union is of course pushing all this madness.

Any of you in a similar situation? Any way out of this?
Take a look at the religious exemption thread. I'm hearing people are using it with success.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Update. Dr. Dan Stock has just released a four part lecture series on Rumble.

Lecture 1: Epidemiology of COVID-19 & What the NIH/CDC Did Wrong​

Lecture 2: NIH & CDC's COVID-19 Diagnostic Errors​

Lecture 3: Vaccine methods of COVID-19 Disease Modification​

Lecture 4: Non-Vaccine Methods of COVID-19 Disease Modification​

I would say file these away for the normies. If they still object after this then there is no hope. The guy speaks very well.

I see that he runs a direct primary care practice. Although, I was unable to launch his main website. He works outside the system and these are the only ones that can speak out. Or the ones with enough FU money to not care. The system has most doctors tied up financially with debt and control.

I also saw a cringe YouTube video trying to debunk his school board claims.

LeoniusD

Pelican
He likely died from the vaccine or the vaccine wrecked his immune system and then they decided to run his AIDs-meds-at-near-fatal-doses plus ventilator on him.

Good article by Dr. Mercola: - I mean we knew that this was a lie, but here the proof

The Lies Behind the ‘Pandemic of Unvaxxed’​

• According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the White House and most mainstream media, what we have now is a “pandemic of the unvaccinated,” with 95% to 99% of COVID-related hospitalizations and deaths being attributed to the unvaccinated
  • To achieve that statistic, the CDC included hospitalization and mortality data from January through June 2021. The vast majority of the United States population was unvaccinated during that timeframe
  • January 1, 2021, only 0.5% of the U.S. population had received a COVID shot. By mid-April, an estimated 31% had received one or more shots, and as of June 15, 48.7% were fully “vaccinated”

So they deliberately started counting before the vaccines even were a thing, then counted the once vaxxed as unvaxxed.

My guess is that many started counting real pneumonia or flu right after some vaxxed began to be delivered to the hospitals. So obviously a fully vaxxed person could not have gotten covid. I have read reports worldwide from nurses saying that they got orders to not count covid once the patient is fully vaxxed. So they have to put in heart attack, accident, pneumonia, flu into the report as soon as they see that life-saving vaxx card. Unvaxxed - of course covid and long covid it must be.....

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
These kids get vaccinated because they want their parents to love them. They've been living in 24/7 Hell with no breaks. Forced to live in a space with their still absent parents and then shuttled into schools wearing masks, which is something societies have never even done to prisoners or cattle except in extremely rare circumstances.

1 Timothy 5:18, "For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward."

We were commanded not to muzzle oxen that are working, yet look at what we have done to our very own children.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Can any Dane confirm or deny?

That would be a heck of a domino to fall.
Don't fall for it. They do the same in the NL. Per 1 november all measures are planned to go, unless..... they're just moving the pole another 3 months forward and will do the same then. This will never end.

kel

Ostrich
Yeah, not really optimistic, still good to see any discussion at all, though, even if it's a tease. Where I am it's just straight up "Screw you, you're a prisoner forever".

Tenbolk

Pigeon
Don't fall for it. They do the same in the NL. Per 1 november all measures are planned to go, unless..... they're just moving the pole another 3 months forward and will do the same then. This will never end.

From the start of this crisis they have played this game. It's all about demoralization. People get more depressed if they first have hope, which will then be crushed. Like a prisoner hoping for parole, which is then constantly denied, is probably worse off than one who knows upfront that he has to spent a certain amount of time in jail.