Coronavirus vaccine thread

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
I'm no attorney but I can't imagine that standing up to a lawsuit.

It's one thing to fire an individual if you have mandated a vaccine as a company. It's another to essentially fine your employees every month.
They want cases like that to go to court so the plaintiff can lose and create a precedent. They’re normalizing mandatory medical procedures for their employees/subjects. If a company can fine an employee for this they can fine an employee for not undergoing gender reassignment surgery, or whatever else they deem appropriate.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
E9kenAfUUAQnE2K

E9kenAeVUAAH4x_
Awww Shuxx Knuxx.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
They want cases like that to go to court so the plaintiff can lose and create a precedent. They’re normalizing mandatory medical procedures for their employees/subjects. If a company can fine an employee for this they can fine an employee for not undergoing gender reassignment surgery, or whatever else they deem appropriate.
Much like Brave New World. There's a group of NWO brainwashed "psychologists" who are pushing a psychedelic drug agenda, along with MDMA and other drugs. One of the guys has stated that he hopes to see mandatory use of them in high schools. Of course, in his mind it is to "expand consciousness."

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Also Malone is attending that ridiculous event in Rome, like the international covid conference or whatever. I think it was posted earlier in the thread, but I took one glance at the web page and it was hilarious, just completely globalist designed and written, used same buzz words and weird Orwellian fake language, and whoever designed it must have been the same web designer to make both event 201 and the cyber polygon pages. Same exactly layout and everything. Maybe he is an outsider attending an insider event but it is odd to say the least. I am tempted to think we are all watching a play unfold, and literally nothing we see is real. Both sides are fake and completely orchestrated. I don't want to believe this, I want to believe that there are some genuine people (I'm sure there are, since Dr. Yeadon for example has gotten zero air time). But with regard to Malone, I am on the fence.

But big picture, the elites utilize the Hegelian dialectic crash of thesis and antithesis to produce their desired reality. I doubt everyone is "in on it" and is acting with intentionality, perhaps some people get swept up in it and end up incidentally playing the part. But obviously they like to control each side to maintain the dialectical duality. So it's important to not get caught up too much in either side of the narrative or else you are playing into their worldview.
I posted before regarding trying not to be to black-pilled but - I have gone deep and realised that they have every Alt-Media channel locked up and I mean every single one. We already know about MSM.

I hoped and prayed I was wrong but I came to the conclusion that I was not. (My opinion)

I hope this post doesn’t upset or insult any members it’s not my intention, I only want to help people.

My conclusion after months of research and going deep is that every single one of the so called “resistance” is on the away team - Satan. Whether the consciously realise it or not - TBC.

From A.Jones to D. Icke to every Doctor that suddenly popped up as the so called “good guys”.

They all have different stories and outcomes of the jab, they can’t all be right? - It’s all part of the plan to keep us disorientated and give people false hope. The old bait and switch tactic works wonders in times of crisis, especially when people are looking for hope.

Then Malone suddenly shows his true colours like the rest. All vaccines are poison NO EXCEPTIONS.

I will make a detailed post of my findings later today.

Update. (Military)

Found out today that one of our generals has been saying that "anyone who denies the vaccine will be federally convicted." Apparently the religious waivers are extremely rare and the only ones that get close to an exemption are the ones who have had adverse reactions to previous vaccines.

I am a Catholic and Pope Francis has made it difficult to have an argument, but I do have documentation from bishops to decline the vaccine.

I figure it is a scare tactic from leadership and I trust in God to lead me down the path I need to be on. I know that I cannot go to jail. I will fight with everything I have, but at the end of the day I will make the decision for my wife and child.

I have a meeting with my commander soon to discuss this and I will bring up everything accompanied with documentation. I will update on here with how that goes. In the meantime I would appreciate any feedback or advice on how to go about this.

✝️

Once the American empire starts collapsing (and the signs are there), do not think that the military will stay intact. Your general will be busy selling equipment to the highest bidder. I'd rather get out and build up my resume as a freelancer before things start to get wild.

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
I agree, it is interesting to think about the so-called "elite," and how some of them firmly believe they are doing the noble and good thing. Others are controlled by the elites without even knowing it (so-called 'controlled opposition', maybe Malone is one of these figures). They think they are opposing the system, but don't realize that the system has carefully constructed the terms of the playing field, and has known full well how to handle/frame the opposition from the beginning.

The entirety of the system is like a giant free-mason or gnostic cult shaped like a pyramid. The higher you go, the more of the picture you gain access to, but in order to reach these areas you need to be "initiated" by the upper priest class. They may then reveal something to you about the inner workings of their system that you did not know previously. You may discover that you were duped before, but they will say they tricked you for their "Greater Good."

This pyramidal system is everywhere. One key place is the universities. The intelligence societies design a protocol, which they send to the Universities to then disseminate to the lower orders. The so-called "experts," which are just obediently following the intelligence apparatus, are some of the most egotistical people out there, and they truly believe that by virtue of having gone to school they should have a monopoly on truth, knowledge, and even simply the ability to entertain beliefs.

They believe they are the gatekeepers of knowledge. The peasants below (us) have no right to think for ourselves, because in their system of power, truth is not accessible by each individual. Of course with Christ, now it is possible for each and every person to intimately know truth. But for those without Christ, truth is simply whoever has the most power and control.

I was thinking about this a lot today as I merely said to my team how ivermectin had helped me with Covid. It generated quite a response from my boss and others on the team. As in shock and repulsion. I thought about what world it is that I can simply state an anecdote about something helping me (something backed up by countless studies to be helpful), and it ends up being controversial. We are already in this new world order where you literally cannot think, because merely having your own thoughts will generate controversy and hostility. Our duty is to simply obey the so-called experts, our priest-class, because they have the knowledge, and we as mere peasants do not.
This, one hundred percent.

Update. (Military)

Found out today that one of our generals has been saying that "anyone who denies the vaccine will be federally convicted." Apparently the religious waivers are extremely rare and the only ones that get close to an exemption are the ones who have had adverse reactions to previous vaccines.

I am a Catholic and Pope Francis has made it difficult to have an argument, but I do have documentation from bishops to decline the vaccine.

I figure it is a scare tactic from leadership and I trust in God to lead me down the path I need to be on. I know that I cannot go to jail. I will fight with everything I have, but at the end of the day I will make the decision for my wife and child.

I have a meeting with my commander soon to discuss this and I will bring up everything accompanied with documentation. I will update on here with how that goes. In the meantime I would appreciate any feedback or advice on how to go about this.

✝️
Southern Baptists have a better chance at arguing for an exemption. Maybe change your denomination to get out of this? You're still a Christian. Or the Orthodox Church.

Last edited:

Hephaestus

Sparrow
the question is... why did you take the damn thing?
Because even Robert Malone said the benefits of mRNA vaccines exceed the risk for stroke survivors. Now that I know immunity only lasts half a year at most, and low antibodies are probably worse than none, I wouldn't have taken it.

Well, some 'scientists' suggested men be given oestrogen to better survive Corona.
No joke, here's an article from the New York Times.

"Participants will be warned of possible side effects that may be a first for many men, like tenderness in the breast and hot flashes.":rolleyes:

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
...Combine this with whatever changes were made to the tests to bump up “cases” again.

Whenever I hear these stories about the person not being jabbed, I wonder how whoever said that knew for sure. ...
Do not forget shedding! It is still possible that the vaxxed people shed particles that make the unvaxxed ill. Those particles may be spike proteins, an increased amount of virus (there was an article linked a few days before about this possible issue) or whatever else. (Or exosomes - I still don't know whether to believe the existance of the virus.)

If the vaxxed cause illness that is basically undetectable for normies because normies do not believe this can happen. They will never grab this idea. Let's say a child below 12 becomes ill. My first question: was the parent vaccinated? Their reaction: you are crazy to ask that.

And when someone gets to the point of being Hospitalized then he will get an extra amount of spike proteins in the Hospital because all care givers are vaxxed.

GodfatherPartTwo

Kingfisher
Once the American empire starts collapsing (and the signs are there), do not think that the military will stay intact. Your general will be busy selling equipment to the highest bidder. I'd rather get out and build up my resume as a freelancer before things start to get wild.
The American empire is already collapsed. What we are living in now is a transition to something only Christ could save us from.

Went with a friend of mine to the local watering hole to play poker tonight. At one point, the band started to sing the national anthem and everyone stopped to pay their respects (conservative town). For the first time, I felt it rang hollow.

Bird

Pelican
88 percent of Norwegians are now fully vaccinated, (whatever that means) and only 3 percent say that they will definitely not get it. And that number continues to shrink. I think in the end there will only be a tiny number of people like myself left.
I don't trust these figures because they are published via controlled media.
Especially the 3% seem to be unbelievable to me.

Mr Gee

Robin
Do not forget shedding! It is still possible that the vaxxed people shed particles that make the unvaxxed ill. Those particles may be spike proteins, an increased amount of virus (there was an article linked a few days before about this possible issue) or whatever else. (Or exosomes - I still don't know whether to believe the existance of the virus.)

If the vaxxed cause illness that is basically undetectable for normies because normies do not believe this can happen. They will never grab this idea. Let's say a child below 12 becomes ill. My first question: was the parent vaccinated? Their reaction: you are crazy to ask that.

And when someone gets to the point of being Hospitalized then he will get an extra amount of spike proteins in the Hospital because all care givers are vaxxed.
I was a little skeptical of the shedding phenomenon being reported at first, but now I am starting to think it is happening through personal experience with my co-workers. I got back to the small town I live and work at from a couple weeks off and the first vaccine clinic had visited while I was away, 80% of office was jabbed, the headaches that were unlike anything I experienced before started almost immediately, along with fatigue (I was slammed after work, needing to lie down for a bit as soon as I got home). These are not tension headaches, very different. Thought it may have been stress from travel but 3 months later, another vaccine clinic, (and another next week) it is still happening but to a lesser degree, maybe I just don't notice them now. My contract finishes in a few weeks and I cant wait to get outa here.

Edit: I have noticed various illnesses in staff the last 3 months, I will collate this information and comment later prior to my departure. Things seem to be escalating. It is a small town so much more noticeable than large populated area.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
View attachment 33154

The Indian DNA vaccine is "66.6%" efficient.
Well that brings up the survival rate from 99.9 to 99.95. That's a significant increase, well worth injecting 7 billion people for with DNA manipulative, experimental, 6 month, potentially deadly vaccines. If ye make an omelet ye gotta brake some eggs anyway, I'm glad it's for a good cause.

EDIT: see the 666 now, such coicidence!