Coronavirus vaccine thread

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Demon Chomsky (interesting name aye).

More famous "intellectual" influencers calling for my personal demise and the genocide of BILLIONS because we choose to maintain our good health and say NO to drugs that have been proven to KILL and MAIM.

Ever since this dirtbag said it didn't matter who did 9/11, I lost ALL and I mean ALL respect for this subversive faux intellectual demon.

lasunsets

Pigeon
More famous "intellectual" influencers calling for my personal demise and the genocide of BILLIONS because we choose to maintain our good health and say NO to drugs that have been proven to KILL and MAIM.

Ever since this dirtbag said it didn't matter who did 9/11, I lost ALL and I mean ALL respect for this subversive faux intellectual demon.

He has always been controlled opposition. He knows the truth of the current situation and the truth regarding 9-11 but he will never say it.

gat

Sparrow
What do you think of cupping just after the vax? (Look up "cupping therapy" if you don't know what that is: https://www.nccih.nih.gov/health/cupping )

Is it possible to reduce the harm cupping just after being vaccinated?

(Disclaimer: It is a theoretical question. I definitely will not consent to be vaxed in any case but in case someone is force vaxed for example. Children can be in a very bad position if their parents are pro-vax they could be force vaxed. I have also heard about divorced people having a different view about the vax and thus some children are in danger against the will of the other parent. In these cases it could be a last chance.)
I am in that boat and preparing plans. I am against the vax and my wife (we are in the divorce process) is for it. She is of the mind to vaccinate our children once the FDA approves it for their young ages and a school district requires it.

So far it appears I have more power over the situtation in a state of divorce than marriage. All medical decisions are required to have both our sign offs.

That said I have spoken with others that have been divorced, and it is not typically enforceable prior to the act (if she would go ahead with it without my permission).

I have begun attending our pediatrician's church to help cut that possibility off at the pass - to the best I am capable. My other plans involve getting them into a private school.

I know this does not answer your question but I wanted to share for others facing similar difficulties. God provides a way. The 2nd time I visited the church, I hit it off with an older software guy. The conversation leads from one thing to another, and I learn he is the father of the main office woman at our pediatrician's office.

Can anyone provide any Bible verses or biblical grounding for resisting mandates?

By participating in the lie, one is giving support to a regime which is hurting and even killing people - which is possibly unethical. Also, we should not be promoting lies and falsehood by partaking of the vaccine, willingly. However, it is not our place to judge anyone who does partake of it. We are also no part of this world.

Last edited:
I'm going to hold off as long as I can. I'm hoping for a miracle, some kind of break that turns this around. But it just doesn't look good right now. Take poison or sleep in the street...that is our "choice."

That's true, and I understand. But quite possibly - life could soon become such hell that the job may not even be worthwhile anyway. If, for some reason, economic fallout happened soon - then we'd all lose those jobs anyway. Just some ideas

Just in - on South African, national news:

"If you are not vaccinated, your access to restaurants, public parks, shopping centres, airports, businesses, educational institutions, etc. should be limited."

"Vaccines have been proven to be effective"

"you are inconsiderate or selfish if you do not vaccinate"

"vaccines against Covid-19 are indeed safe, or at least as safe as other registered medications on the market"

"research suggests that people who have been vaccinated are three times less likely to infect others, four times less likely to end up in high care/ICU and 10 times less likely to die compared to unvaccinated individuals"

"We simply do not have the luxury of engaging in poorly substantiated arguments on vaccine conspiracy."

Therefore, for those who either cannot or refuse to see the ripple effect of their choice not to vaccinate, may we suggest that they then also accept the following:

• They lose their right to complain about the state of the economy.
  • If their business is struggling, they must accept that they have contributed to its potential demise.
  • If there is more social unrest fuelled by poverty and unemployment exacerbated by further lockdowns, they should know that they have failed to play their part in preventing it.
  • They should not complain about a lack of service delivery. If the deeds offices, municipal offices, driver’s license centres, etc. are closed because somebody contracted Covid-19, they should accept this as the consequence of their choices.
  • They should not complain but should accept lockdowns, curfews and other regulations deemed necessary to curb infections.
  • If schools are closed, they should accept that they have failed their children and the children of the country and are preventing them from being educated.
  • If they fall ill with Covid-19, they should accept that seeking help from an overburdened healthcare system could have been avoided and that they are helping push our country back into lockdown.
  • They should also accept that by overburdening the healthcare system, they potentially prevent others from accessing hospital ICUs, thereby depriving them of much needed medical care. The potential loss of lives will be at the hands of those who do not vaccinate.
Edit: Still waiting to fall ill with covid
Edit2: I fear nothing. Neither will anything shake me. I don't hear your threats, because I have God.

Last edited:

Pantheon

Sparrow
Orthodox
Demon Chomsky (interesting name aye).

Isn't this guy dead yet? The traditional understanding is that the older you get, the more you put wordly concerns aside and focus on spiritual matters. With leftists, it seems to be the opposite: the older they get, the more political they become, as if life didn't have any meaning outside of social justice. When life goes from a spiritual concern to a social question, you get reversed Gandalf types like Chomsky who becomes the go-to political sage for an intellectually infatuated academic youth.