Orthodox
Gold Member
76ed6bee54d6f9b4.jpg

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Biden to meet with business executives on vaccine requirements​

President Biden on Wednesday will meet with business executives at the White House to discuss coronavirus vaccine requirements for the private sector.

The meeting comes roughly a week after Biden announced a new Labor Department rule that will require businesses with more than 100 employees to require that workers either get vaccinated against COVID-19 or submit to testing. The White House believes the rule is necessary to get more of the U.S. population vaccinated and eradicate the virus.

Wednesday's meeting will include an array of executives, including Microsoft President Brad Smith, Walgreens CEO Roz Brewer, Kaiser Permanente Chair and CEO Greg Adams, Walt Disney CEO Bob Chapek, Columbia Sportswear President and CEO Tim Boyle and Louisiana State University President William Tate, according to a White House official. The Wall Street Journal first reported the attendees.

Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia President and CEO Madeline Bell, Business Roundtable President and CEO Josh Bolten and the founder and CEO of Seattle-based Molly Moon’s Homemade Ice Cream, Molly Moon Neitzel, are also expected to attend.

The businesses and organizations represented at the meeting have either instituted vaccine requirements or otherwise expressed support for Biden’s announcement last week.

For example, at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, leaders put in place a vaccine requirement for all staff in July and almost 90 percent of its workforce is vaccinated against COVID-19 with a month before the deadline to get the vaccine, according to the White House.

“The President will discuss their leadership on putting into place strong COVID-19 requirements that help keep a safe workplace,” the White House official said. “This event will also serve as a rallying cry for more businesses across the country to step up and institute similar measures.”

Biden laid out the new rule for businesses last week as part of a more aggressive plan to address the pandemic that also included a mandate for most federal government employees and contractors to get vaccination, without the alternative option for testing.

The emergency rule is being developed by the Labor Department’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration and is expected to be finalized in the coming weeks.

While polls show that a majority of the American public supports vaccine mandates, Biden has endured a barrage of criticism from Republican elected officials who accuse him of federal overreach. Some GOP governors have threatened legal action against the business rule.

A Morning Consult-Politico poll released this week showed that 58 percent support Biden’s vaccine requirement for workers.

Biden told reporters Tuesday evening after returning from a trip out West that he believes there is “positive support for mandates” but that there is “always going to be a small percentage who say ‘no.’” Biden noted his meeting with business leaders Wednesday afternoon to discuss the topic.

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant

Biden to meet with business executives on vaccine requirements​

In a sane world, people would be upset that the US President is playing favorites with industry. If this was Trump, leftists would be throwing a fit over "late stage capitalism" getting to influence laws that will disproportionately affect the non-rich. But because it's Biden, he gets a free pass and the "late stage capitalism" the commies love to claim they hate also get a free pass because vaccines.

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
When you try so hard to get people to vaccinate, it might backfire. Not only does it reveal how bizarre the agenda is (and possibly nefarious), it is also simply a matter of pride for a lot of people not wanting to be told by a politician (particularly a Democrat) how to run their lives. Ironically, I bet more people would have gotten vaccinated when Trump was President, from both sides, if there was bipartisanship. Was it a calculated decision to avoid this (construct two-tier society intentionally?) or was it a misstep? What's next? I suspect they will continue with mandates, targeting things like travel and entertainment and so on, to try to construct a two-tier society.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Twitter is censoring Nicki M. by putting her in a penalty box for wrongthink.

E_XGbznWQAUMfs_
Shes outlived her useful idiocy and is now in the "anti vax heretic" camp...

But as ive said, If some degenerate harlot is your messenger of truth .... What does that say about your influences and society.

Then again many normies still listen to Fauci and shut up and colors with their retard crayons.

No-Designation Man

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Can anyone provide any Bible verses or biblical grounding for resisting mandates?
"I will praise Jehovah during my lifetime. I will make melody to my God as long as I am. Do not put your trust in nobles, Nor in the son of earthling man, to whom no salvation belongs. His spirit goes out, he goes back to his ground; In that day his thoughts do perish. Happy is the one who has the God of Jacob for his help, Whose hope is in Jehovah his God, The Maker of heaven and earth, Of the sea, and of all that is in them, The One keeping trueness to time indefinite," - Psalms 146:2-6

Gimlet

Pelican
Shes outlived her useful idiocy and is now in the "anti vax heretic" camp...

But as ive said, If some degenerate harlot is your messenger of truth .... What does that say about your influences and society.

Then again many normies still listen to Fauci and shut up and colors with their retard crayons.

No one ever said she is their messenger of truth. Why make up stuff like that? This is as bad and dishonest as claiming that those who want to do their own research regarding the mRNA shot are "antivaxx". In a year that blacks can do no wrong, it is interesting to watch a black agent of the culture war get slapped back for going off script. Especially given the fact that blacks are the least likely to get the vaxx in the first place.

Last edited:

BlackGoo

Pigeon
Message from Dr. Simon Goddek, copy pasted from Telefram

Sustaining the Control Group

Many people keep on asking me: “Dr. Simon, what’s the endgame?” I have been thinking about it a lot, and I must admit that I can only speculate. Based on the available indications, I came up with the following hypotheses:

Every well-designed study should consist of a control group to establish a cause-and-effect relationship by isolating the effect of an independent variable. In this case, the independent variable is “receiving a treatment” (i.e. getting vaccinated). All variables apart from the treatment should be kept constant between the two groups and adequately represent the population. Clinical trials, however, hardly included any people from the risk group.

1. I think their main objective is to get rid of the control group. The longer we have a high proportion of the global population that remains unjabbed, the easier it is to see the effects on the treatment group, which is the jabbed people.

2. Currently, we see that global governments do everything they can to prevent the existence of a long-term control group. Potential adverse effects then won’t be attributable to the vaccine anymore. That means that side effects such as cardiovascular diseases, autoimmune diseases such as Alzheimer's, menstrual disorders, and maybe even infertility can be blamed on anything.

3. The main goal to take a vaccine is to protect oneself, not others. I believe that it is no coincidence that the official narrative shifted towards “protecting others”. Without that blatant lie, there’d be no basis to impose an experimental drug on the whole global population.

4. Even though this common cold virus poses no danger to healthy children and young adults, vaccine passports (some countries like Lithuania even call them opportunity passports which makes me throw up) are used to blackmail whole generations to be part of an experiment without a proper control group.

5. Worldwide, lots of data is being manipulated. In many countries, people who get hospitalised are automatically registered as Covid-positive. Also, the fraudulent Drosten-PCR test most likely results in >80-90% false-positive results, which continues to fuel the artificially generated pandemic.

6. They do not have much time to achieve their goal to get >90% vaccinated; otherwise, the difference between the two groups will be painfully evident (even though they’d try everything to cover up the evidence). As we can see, a high degree of compliance is not enough, so billions of tax money are used to intimidate and threaten you so you’ll eventually consent.

7. One last thought - people from South America or Asia who take vaccines such as Sinovac (i.e. non-vector or mRNA vaccines) are not allowed to enter the EU. In my opinion, this is part of the game, and I still don’t dare to let my mind wander along this dystopian train of thought.

Those in power and involved in this global conspiracy are desperate. Some countries such as Israel almost got their whole population vaccinated and even boostered, and their official numbers are worse than last year. The German minister of health even said that vaccinated people should not get tested anymore as otherwise, the pandemic would never end. They are not hiding it anymore, but some people still believe in everything they say. To those still standing firm, I can only give one piece of advice:

“PLEASE REMAIN IN THE CONTROL GROUP.”

This is your contribution to scientific integrity and exposing the truth. And let’s not forget that the claims of the media do not represent the truth but rather empirical evidence that is based on hard data. But that data requires a control group. And that control group needs you.

Thank you with all my heart,
Dr. Simon @Goddek
7. One last thought - people from South America or Asia who take vaccines such as Sinovac (i.e. non-vector or mRNA vaccines) are not allowed to enter the EU. In my opinion, this is part of the game, and I still don’t dare to let my mind wander along this dystopian train of thought.

Do you have any idea what he might have meant by this? How could this part of the "game" be so much more dystopian than everything else than he doesn't "dare" to think about it more? There are some countries in the EU that accept Sinovac, like Hungary, who afaik even manufactures it in Hungary. Other countries such as Austria and Holland begrudgingly accept it but others like France say they "need to wait until it gets approved by the EMA" and sinovac is currently being reviewed by the EMA (along with sputnik v and others)

Gusamaso

Robin
Other Christian

Do you have any idea what he might have meant by this? How could this part of the "game" be so much more dystopian than everything else than he doesn't "dare" to think about it more? There are some countries in the EU that accept Sinovac, like Hungary, who afaik even manufactures it in Hungary. Other countries such as Austria and Holland begrudgingly accept it but others like France say they "need to wait until it gets approved by the EMA" and sinovac is currently being reviewed by the EMA (along with sputnik v and others)
Actually some european countries are allowing people who took Sinovac

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
No one ever said she is their messenger of truth. Why make up stuff like that? This is as bad and dishonest as claiming that those who want to do their own research regarding the mRNA shot are "antivaxx". In a year that blacks can do no wrong, it is interesting to watch a black agent of the culture war get slapped back for going off script. Especially given the fact that blacks are the least likely to get the vaxx in the first place.
I am not sure what you are saying is dishonest. I highly doubt that blacks are going to be swayed by her one way or the other. Most of them are anti-vax because of their distrust of the government with things like the tuskeegee experiment and other instances of the gov abusing blacks for social engineering.

No one has called her the black face of white supremacy yet (ala Larry Elder...) So I dont really see where she's come under any serious rebuke. She hasn't had her music pulled and I think she is just being an agent of her own self promotion.

If I know one thing about the bible, it's that God certainly loves to use the seemingly "idiot, degenerate" type. Imagine where we'd be without that fact?
What are you talking about? She's not exactly Saint Mary of Egypt here. I am not saying that one can't turn a new leaf, and I do not know what's in her heart... but I highly doubt she's about anything other than generating sensationalism an self promotion in this case. Interjecting herself into political discourse only boosts her publicity among the blacks (her targeted demographic). No Press is bad press remember. I dont see her going out there saying anything other than "my family member's swollen junk (likely from an std) are because he got da vax)

Lets not forget who we are talking about here. Go look up one of her music videos and tell me if you can stomach more than 30 seconds of it. I for one dont find twerking attractive but hey if thati is your thing.... I mean she's indistinguishable from Cardi B to me, but looking them up on the wikipedia they are in about all of each other's videos.

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Gold Member
Can anyone provide any Bible verses or biblical grounding for resisting mandates?
In my humble opinion you should not engage in theological debates with heathens and athiests. A religious objection is simply that. You are not obligated to explain yourself. They don't get to ask for your sources. Who are they to question your relationship with God? Of course it may not play out that way in reality because they have all the power but you're just playing into their game if you go that route, imho.

Gimlet

Pelican
I am not sure what you are saying is dishonest. I highly doubt that blacks are going to be swayed by her one way or the other. Most of them are anti-vax because of their distrust of the government with things like the tuskeegee experiment and other instances of the gov abusing blacks for social engineering.

No one has called her the black face of white supremacy yet (ala Larry Elder...) So I dont really see where she's come under any serious rebuke. She hasn't had her music pulled and I think she is just being an agent of her own self promotion.

I meant it is dishonest to say anyone here views her as a "messenger of truth".

She isn't swaying anyone on whether to take the vax. But she single handedly took out the media narrative that "antivaxxers" are all evil white male Trump supporters. The media has ignored the fact that blacks in particular are the least vaccinated demographic (for good reason). Now it is in the spotlight. Frankly I think they screwed up by blowing up her reasonable post. And yes, she is now self promoting. But I doubt the initial tweets were intended to blow up like this. I don't she is that clever; that would be Atwater/Rove level strategy. That said, I know almost nothing about her, perhaps she is that cunning. But I doubt it.