Coronavirus vaccine thread

Gremlin

Woodpecker
Non-Christian

“.... with them being fully vaccinated...” In other words, the jabs don’t work, just like we always said.

And “she was immunocompromised...” In other words, she was exactly the perfect candidate to have her already precarious health destroyed by the poison vax, which is probably what really happened, rather than the tripe about the oh so scary delta variant.
It's mind boggling how many people, including those in the medical industry, in the last year have forgotten what the definition of vaccination is, and how once someone is vaccinated, unvaccinated people pose zero threat to that person.

It's like saying travel vaccines are useless because travelers could still be infected by the unvaccinated natives.

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
Vital watch this.

UK Funeral Director blows the whistle on the last 18 months.

Brilliant interview.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Vital watch this.

UK Funeral Director blows the whistle on the last 18 months.

Brilliant interview.

Yep.
Posted that in the Lounge thread by coincidence.

Here's the funeral directors discussion breakdown :

- British hospital staff were aware 'something' was coming in early December 2019.
- BBC engaged in fake news.
- Deceased were readily & frequently misdiagnosed with the China's.
- This director, his assistant wife & his 55y/o colleague don't normally wear masks for their work. Never contracted the China's from the corpses.
- Deceased diagnosed with the China's without any testing.
- Excess use of sedatives in care homes with paper trails. Which resulted in an unusual number of elderly deaths.
- Bumbling bureaucrat tasked with recording "covid deaths" at all costs, came to realize the Plan-demic wasn't legit.
- Once quack-cines were implemented in early January. The death rate increased.
- Post quack-cine deaths were obviously labelled as 'covid deaths'.
- Some deaths were most likely due to the reduction of hospital care for seriously ill cancer patients & such.
- Age of dead post quack-cine are of all ages. Not just the elderly as per the start of the Plan-demic.
- Most deaths post quack-cine are heart attacks, blood clots, stroke & organ failure more than other causes.
- Main stream media actively ignoring the trend of deaths post quack-cine.
- The "delta variant" is widely recognized as quack-cine injury by medical staff behind the scenes.
- He suspects children to die at greater rates post quack-cine use.
- Suspects Fake News will fear monger even more once children die en-masse from quack-cines.
- Approx. 45 other funeral directors are worried about being silenced.
- Quack-cine animal testing resulted in ~200 dead lab monkeys a week.
- Savvy point in regards to downturned economies world wide, yet the expense paid none the less, on quarantine / concentration camps.
- Refers to the 'hippocratic oath' as the hypocritical oath.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic
Anyone seen this before?

TLDW: The Virus disables the immune system and paves the way for the variants to take people out.
No Vaccine? Then the Variant can't do much damage.

When Bossche came out with this hypothesis doubts were cast about him. Rosemary Frei wrote this about him:
"But from my experience as a former long-time medical writer and journalist (1988-2016) — particularly a four-month stint with media-relations giant FleishmanHillard in 1994 (yes, I’ve worked for the dark side) — this has all the hallmarks of a drug-company astroturf campaign".

Could it be, as I have thought, that the gene shot IS the variant and therefore Vanden Bossche, a drug company scientist, is effectively shilling for variants and therefore ongoing booster shots. I mention this because there's a correlation between the rise in "infections" that don't match the seasonal nature of the initial CV19 outbreak. Evidence suggests that it's the vaxxed who're being infected with the variants, not the unvaxxed. The shot roll-out was a fait accompli, so he must've known as an insider that warning would come to nothing. If a booster is developed for any variant, that booster will be the next variant that requires a further booster and on and on.

Glaucon

Ostrich
Gold Member
Italy has fallen

edit, it is not THAT bad so far as I tought, but you will need to be forever tested that is for sure

A new decree set to be approved by the Italian government on Thursday will require employees at all workplaces to show proof of vaccination, testing or recovery under the certificazione verde or ‘green pass’ scheme, a minister said on Wednesday.

LATEST: Italy set to make Covid ‘green pass’ mandatory for all employees​

https://www.thelocal.it/20210915/la...e-covid-green-pass-mandatory-for-all-workers/

Last edited:

hkhathaj

Kingfisher
Other Christian
There are some countries in the EU that accept Sinovac, like Hungary, who afaik even manufactures it in Hungary. Other countries such as Austria and Holland begrudgingly accept it but others like France say they "need to wait until it gets approved by the EMA" and sinovac is currently being reviewed by the EMA (along with sputnik v and others)
I think it is not a big issue for them because the boosters must be mRNA. In Hungary Sinopharm (AFAIK it is not Sinovac as you stated) was used but it is all used now and they did not order more. So the booster shot will be gene therapy. And that will soon be a requirement for the vax card (it is not a requirement yet but we all know where it goes it is only a question of time).

There is no escape from gene therapy other than denying the whole thing.

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Yep.
Posted that in the Lounge thread by coincidence.

Here's the funeral directors discussion breakdown :

- British hospital staff were aware 'something' was coming in early December 2019.
- BBC engaged in fake news.
- Deceased were readily & frequently misdiagnosed with the China's.
- This director, his assistant wife & his 55y/o colleague don't normally wear masks for their work. Never contracted the China's from the corpses.
- Deceased diagnosed with the China's without any testing.
- Excess use of sedatives in care homes with paper trails. Which resulted in an unusual number of elderly deaths.
- Bumbling bureaucrat tasked with recording "covid deaths" at all costs, came to realize the Plan-demic wasn't legit.
- Once quack-cines were implemented in early January. The death rate increased.
- Post quack-cine deaths were obviously labelled as 'covid deaths'.
- Some deaths were most likely due to the reduction of hospital care for seriously ill cancer patients & such.
- Age of dead post quack-cine are of all ages. Not just the elderly as per the start of the Plan-demic.
- Most deaths post quack-cine are heart attacks, blood clots, stroke & organ failure more than other causes.
- Main stream media actively ignoring the trend of deaths post quack-cine.
- The "delta variant" is widely recognized as quack-cine injury by medical staff behind the scenes.
- He suspects children to die at greater rates post quack-cine use.
- Suspects Fake News will fear monger even more once children die en-masse from quack-cines.
- Approx. 45 other funeral directors are worried about being silenced.
- Quack-cine animal testing resulted in ~200 dead lab monkeys a week.
- Savvy point in regards to downturned economies world wide, yet the expense paid none the less, on quarantine / concentration camps.
- Refers to the 'hippocratic oath' as the hypocritical oath.
Says that he was approached by Putin's State media "Russia Today" and offered £85,000 to stay quiet?

.... :0

EndlessGravity

Pelican
Protestant
In my humble opinion you should not engage in theological debates with heathens and athiests. A religious objection is simply that. You are not obligated to explain yourself. They don't get to ask for your sources. Who are they to question your relationship with God? Of course it may not play out that way in reality because they have all the power but you're just playing into their game if you go that route, imho.
You are so right. Those people love to debate the Bible and have studied certain passages not for guidance but to pick it apart. I used to argue with them, finally 10 years ago I started saying, "I can't debate the Bible with you, I concede because you surely know more than me. But there simply is no reason God designed some men to naturally be inseminated in the anus."

I should have mentioned, these verses are for Christians who see no moral issue with the mandates. I know a few.

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
Italy has fallen

https://www.thelocal.it/20210915/la...e-covid-green-pass-mandatory-for-all-workers/
This was bound to happen though. Throughout the pandemic Italians were easily the most afraid people I have ever seen. They completely bought into the covid narrative and to this day I still know some Italian guys who loved playing basketball, but now refuse to engage in any kind of physical activity because the heavy breathing makes it more likely to catch covid.

I know a bunch of pious people and some redpill dudes from when I lived in Italy and they are all fully vaxxed and waxxed, walking around with masks in public.

02Hero

Banned
Other Christian
This was bound to happen though. Throughout the pandemic Italians were easily the most afraid people I have ever seen. They completely bought into the covid narrative and to this day I still know some Italian guys who loved playing basketball, but now refuse to engage in any kind of physical activity because the heavy breathing makes it more likely to catch covid.

I know a bunch of pious people and some redpill dudes from when I lived in Italy and they are all fully vaxxed and waxxed, walking around with masks in public.
I wonder what will happen in the USA because they have weapons. This increases chances a lot to stop it. Still, you will be fighting drones, tanks, all forces from government potentially. Not sure how guns will save you from that.

I am trying to be optimistic. But I also think the corona passport will be seen as normal within 10 years. So will be the annual shots (boosters, etc.).

Glaucon

Ostrich
Gold Member
I think it is not a big issue for them because the boosters must be mRNA. In Hungary Sinopharm (AFAIK it is not Sinovac as you stated) was used but it is all used now and they did not order more. So the booster shot will be gene therapy. And that will soon be a requirement for the vax card (it is not a requirement yet but we all know where it goes it is only a question of time).

There is no escape from gene therapy other than denying the whole thing.
As far as I know, Hungary is building a vaccine factory in Debrecen, scheduled to start producing vaccine based on the Chinese non-gene therapy one in 2022.

Because the Hun gov wants its "investement" back, I guess they will mandate that shot in 2023. (2022 is election year in Hungary, so they will not use the boot on our face yet I hope in 2022)

hkhathaj

Kingfisher
Other Christian
As far as I know, Hungary is building a vaccine factory in Debrecen, scheduled to start producing vaccine based on the Chinese non-gene therapy one in 2022.

Because the Hun gov wants its "investement" back, I guess they will mandate that shot in 2023. (2022 is election year in Hungary, so they will not use the boot on our face yet I hope in 2022)
It is possible but that is so far away in the future that the plans may change by that time. Maybe they will produce a different vax and not Sinopharm.

I am almost sure that if the Sinopharm is less dangerous then that will not be accepted as an alternative.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
Italy has fallen

edit, it is not THAT bad so far as I tought, but you will need to be forever tested that is for sure

A new decree set to be approved by the Italian government on Thursday will require employees at all workplaces to show proof of vaccination, testing or recovery under the certificazione verde or ‘green pass’ scheme, a minister said on Wednesday.

The same thing is happening in Italy that happened in the US after the Trump election. After Salvini's rise to power, he threatened to take Italy out of the EU and shut down the conduit of immigrants from Africa and southern Asia into southern Europe. So, the globalists are acting to try to get Italy back under control. Italians need to rise up and stop it if they're able, for one by not complying with the vaccine mandate.

JustinHS

Robin
Orthodox
You are so right. Those people love to debate the Bible and have studied certain passages not for guidance but to pick it apart. I used to argue with them, finally 10 years ago I started saying, "I can't debate the Bible with you, I concede because you surely know more than me. But there simply is no reason God designed some men to naturally be inseminated in the anus."

Not only that, but atheists have their own version of sola scriptura that only the finest of Protestants can produce.