Coronavirus vaccine thread

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
I wonder what will happen in the USA because they have weapons. This increases chances a lot to stop it. Still, you will be fighting drones, tanks, all forces from government potentially. Not sure how guns will save you from that.

I am trying to be optimistic. But I also think the corona passport will be seen as normal within 10 years. So will be the annual shots (boosters, etc.).
Definitely. That is also why I have mentally already come to terms with the possibility of spending the rest of my life in a concentration camp or possibly having to escape to a place like somalia or afghanistan

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic
He makes money, the end. Who cares if you or I agree with him, we have already lost. People feel good listening to Tucker, then the next day they still use the word "she" to refer to a tranny. Love a Tucker rant - I do when he is posted as I don't have cable - but nothing will change. But Fox makes $$.
And no one from outside Tucker is actually listening to Tucker let’s be honest. Look at all the posts on Minaj webpage calling him a white supremacist. As far as I know, in his off time the dude just likes to fish.

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Catholic
Gold Member
Speaking of Jen Psaki her saying Plandemic:

About halfway through it almost sounds like she says a "variety of beatings today".

Look, I don't doubt that these people are sinister, but (to me) this kind of stuff, even if the wrong word is what they say, is the small shiny object meant to distract and detract from the legitimate issues. Pandemic/Plandemic, more/marked, and any other marginally jumbled spoken words are open to interpretation. At one point there was a video circulating that had Bitem saying he pooped his pants or something. While I doubt that he said those words, even if he did, it doesn't move the needle for anyone because they hear it differently, especially if they're entrenched in their 'side' walking on water.

Focus on the easily provable stuff.

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
Sounds like "more" instead of "marked", especially in context.
Something I like to do when these sorts of things come up is to turn on the closed captioning and see what the closed captioning AI thinks it was. In this case, the captions read "marked" and not "more". Hell of a Freudian slip.

Last edited:

EndlessGravity

Pelican
Protestant
Does anyone know where I can find statistics on the number of new pregnancies and births over time? The data from those searches is being redirected to old data or irrelevant articles.

Does this help?

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Catholic
Gold Member
Something I like to do when these sorts of things come up is to turn on the live closed captioning and see what the closed captioning AI thinks it was. In this case, the captions read "marked" and not "more". Hell of a Freudian slip.

I can see what you're saying, but Closed Caption isn't really a barometer that accurately gauges what the person is saying. I run Closed Caption on my TV already, and catch the occasional slip up ("omg I need to stop and catch my bread").

We could go back and forth with this but I'd rather not derail the thread. But this might be a good topic for a new thread (that I'd prefer not to start).

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
I can see what you're saying, but Closed Caption isn't really a barometer that accurately gauges what the person is saying. I run Closed Caption on my TV already, and catch the occasional slip up ("omg I need to stop and catch my bread").
TV closed captioning isn't AI-driven like Google/Youtube's is. TV live closed captioning is done in coordination with a closed captioning service where a person operates a special syllable-based keyboard. But Youtube's captioning is driven by a deep machine learning AI.

I'd also bet money that "more" is said more often in videos than "marked" is, so the AI really should be erring toward "more" here if that were the case, because it would have greater bias from exposure toward "more".

We could go back and forth with this but I'd rather not derail the thread. But this might be a good topic for a new thread (that I'd prefer not to start).
Yeah, maybe, if there's interest in discussing this further.

HectorLavoe

Woodpecker
I was sent this today, it goes over microscopic imagery of graphene oxide in the vaccines paired with Rockefeller foundation studies and patents where mice were controlled remotely with radio frequencies using metalic nanoparticles. Pretty disturbing implications for humanity. If someone could download the video, it will probably get taken down soon.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I wonder what provax people would say if Fauci suddenly changed his tune on vaccines. "Vaccines may lead to ADE therefore we recommend continuing to mask and social distance, and we will not be recommending boosters at this time."

They would probably implode. lmao

It wouldn't have any effect.

As I've argued before, the brainwashing is so entrenched that even if False-i, Sleepy Joe, and little Bill were to hold hands and declare that the entire thing was made up and that it was a just a test (albeit one carried out for the greater good), the most ardent zealots would continue to clamor for idiotic measures such as mandatory injections, round ups of the untainted, perpetual boosters (perhaps even administered to corpses to help prevent spreading the killer virus to morticians), and spraying of Lysol from indoor sprinkler systems. They'd claim that the objects of their veneration were compromised (perhaps by the evil Orange Man himself) or were merely testing their unshakeable faith in the gospel of the killer virus narrative and were not to be believed. Various fact checks and Buzzfeed/HuffPo editorials would quickly spew forth to assuage their doubt and convince them to continue the charade.

These people are lost, probably forever. No declaration or evidence can persuade them to abandon the belief which is their raison d'etre and forms the very core of their fragile and malleable identities. Without the killer virus, these people would have nothing, would be nothing. Remember that cult deprogrammers are trained and specialized for this task and even so are unsuccessful a lot of the time. Considering that millions of people have been initiated into the cult through the injection ritual and relentless conditioning, what hope do we have to free them from their powerful delusions?

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
No. That's an example of what I'm talking about. I need data that goes through Q2 2021 at the earliest.
I'm not sure that data is publicly available in the US. There certainly seems to be a lag in the publicly accessible databases for births. Even my state's health department doesn't provide much help in that regard, so it'd even be tricky trying to cobble together national statistics from state databases.

EndlessGravity

Pelican
Protestant
I'm not sure that data is publicly available in the US. There certainly seems to be a lag in the publicly accessible databases for births. Even my state's health department doesn't provide much help in that regard, so it'd even be tricky trying to cobble together national statistics from state databases.

Best I'm seeing is provisional data for 2020. CDC has a pdf but I lost it already.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Italy has fallen

edit, it is not THAT bad so far as I tought, but you will need to be forever tested that is for sure

A new decree set to be approved by the Italian government on Thursday will require employees at all workplaces to show proof of vaccination, testing or recovery under the certificazione verde or ‘green pass’ scheme, a minister said on Wednesday.

LATEST: Italy set to make Covid ‘green pass’ mandatory for all employees​

https://www.thelocal.it/20210915/la...e-covid-green-pass-mandatory-for-all-workers/
On the contrary. Italy now has the opportunity to choose where they want to go. Let the national measures be as totalitarian as possible, that's the only way that will force people to make a choice about whether they want to let the ship sink, keep the ship afloat or (most likely) build a new ship themselves.

Mike_Key

Woodpecker
"OSHA likely to struggle to enforce Biden vaccine mandate"

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/osha-will-struggle-to-enforce-biden-vaccine-mandate

I have a family member thinking of selling her home (i.e. no mortgage) and moving to a family property to sit, wait and not work. People are dejected and need to brainstorm taking their skill sets and working as independent contractors or New small businesses. I imagine that some companies will beg their top talent to not resign or leave; that the company will bend the rules (Joe Biden's vaccine rules), pay the fine or bend over backward for top talent that will otherwise leave holes in their company should they leave.

“One big challenge for enforcing OSHA mandates is the fact that OSHA as an agency is historically very underfunded and very understaffed,” said Jennifer Shinall, a professor of law at Vanderbilt University.

Shinall also noted that employees can only file complaints under OSHA. They cannot file lawsuits against employers for violating OSHA rules, as they can under many other federal laws.

Another method of enforcement would entail a registry in which companies would have to report the number of employees vaccinated and tested regularly. OSHA could then target the companies that did not comply or were slow to comply. But no such registry exists at the federal level, and setting one up could entail many difficulties.

"It would be pretty burdensome for the government to set up that kind of registry, and then we'll get into all kinds of privacy concerns on the part of employees,” Schaeffer said. “So that's a very big question mark that's still out there.”

Shinall said OSHA could lean on state and local health departments in order to create such a registry, but that would likely be met with resistance.

“To the extent that states are opposed to these mandates, then that's going to be very difficult to do,” Shinall said.

Perhaps OSHA’s best option is “public shaming.” During the Obama administration, OSHA pursued a strategy of using press releases to shame companies that incurred the highest levels of OSHA fines, usually $40,000 or more.

“Since this mandate is a highly symbolic action by the federal government, I think the most promising mechanism through which this mandate will work … is through public attention or public shaming,” Shinall said.

John 3:16

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
The Nicki Minaj thing really blew up in the Biden Administration's and the globalists' faces.

It likely means that a million or so African-Americans and African-Caribbean people, at least, just decided for sure that they're not going to get the jab and that there are fascist games afoot to try to pressure them otherwise. Minaj is wealthy enough that the "(white people)" who control the entertainment industry cannot get her to comply with the narrative, especially now that they've pissed her off.

My guess is that the globalist and leftist media will try to put it in the rear-view mirror as quickly as possible by refusing to talk about it. They know they lost on this one and will hope that everyone forgets about it as soon as possible. We'll see.

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
“Since this mandate is a highly symbolic action by the federal government, I think the most promising mechanism through which this mandate will work … is through public attention or public shaming,” Shinall said.
Ah yes, shame. I would hate to be publicly shamed by people that hate and want me dead. Just like how they hate it when we shame their women into not being whores.