Coronavirus vaccine thread

BiggNastee

Kingfisher
Nightmarish indeed but very unlikely. The notion that Biden is “Beijing Biden” is laughable at best and those on the right need to stop buying that. China pursues what’s best for China and that does not involve an invasion of the US. The US starting a war with China is much more likely.

A realistic worst case scenario is an intentional degradation and restriction of supply chains especially to areas outside of major cities. Basically an attempt to starve these people out and force them back into the cities, which is where the hammerstroke will fall hardest.
I applaud your use of logic. But I've learned in 2021 it is best not assume the logical will happen.

All I know, is I know nothing.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I was at the hospital ER today. I walked in and was stopped by two people at the door, who told me I can't go in. They are not taking visitors. I asked them what the Covid situation was like. They said it was very bad, that unvaccinated people are struggling to breathe and have it far, far worse than vaccinated people. I said I was curious because you can't always believe what you see in the news. But they were "on the ground" and if they were saying it is bad, they must be correct.

But I don't know, it was fishy. It sounded like a rehearsed statement to me. My belief is that the MSM is coloring these people's perceptions, so that they are no longer seeing reality in an objective and unbiased way. They start to match up their own experience of reality in a way that it fits with what they are being told reality is like. I could be wrong, maybe things are quite bad.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I was at the hospital ER today. I walked in and was stopped by two people at the door, who told me I can't go in. They are not taking visitors. I asked them what the Covid situation was like. They said it was very bad, that unvaccinated people are struggling to breathe and have it far, far worse than vaccinated people. I said I was curious because you can't always believe what you see in the news. But they were "on the ground" and if they were saying it is bad, they must be correct.

But I don't know, it was fishy. It sounded like a rehearsed statement to me. My belief is that the MSM is coloring these people's perceptions, so that they are no longer seeing reality in an objective and unbiased way. They start to match up their own experience of reality in a way that it fits with what they are being told reality is like. I could be wrong, maybe things are quite bad.

Sounds to me like they are completely full of BS and lying. It's a war.

Maddox

Woodpecker

They are sending people away at a hospital ER?? What if you needed immediate attention?

NickK

Kingfisher
Orthodox
That’s a bit of an oversimplification. Djokovic and Tsitsipas are disliked by many in the tennis community more for their behavior. Djokovic (and his parents) pretty much behave like Serbs from the village. Tsitsipas (and his coach) are also disliked by many on the tour due to unsportsmanlike conduct like intentional distractions, on court coaching etc. The recent long bathroom break he did was not unexpected. Not very Christian like behavior in my opinion. Regardless, if they oppose the vaccines, more power to them. However, they are not by any means the idealistic bearded Mediterranean man meme personified.
What you just did is an oversimplification.
Long bathroom breaks and on court couching vs refusing to be vaxxed?
Good for them for not being liked the pretentious and snobish tennis world even before the vaccine.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
They are sending people away at a hospital ER?? What if you needed immediate attention?
No they wouldn't let me visit my girlfriend who was there. They only allow you to see someone after they have been admitted to the hospital. It's crazy, I have no idea what purpose that rule could serve except to hide from us what is really going on or to not get caught doing nefarious things.

“.... with them being fully vaccinated...” In other words, the jabs don’t work, just like we always said.

And “she was immunocompromised...” In other words, she was exactly the perfect candidate to have her already precarious health destroyed by the poison vax, which is probably what really happened, rather than the tripe about the oh so scary delta variant.
> The Protected need to be Protected from the Unprotected by forcing the Unprotected to use the Protection that didn't Protect the Protected. <

No they wouldn't let me visit my girlfriend who was there. They only allow you to see someone after they have been admitted to the hospital. It's crazy, I have no idea what purpose that rule could serve except to hide from us what is really going on or to not get caught doing nefarious things.
They don’t want you filming the nurses while they rehearse their next dance.

the high

Kingfisher
Nightmarish indeed but very unlikely. The notion that Biden is “Beijing Biden” is laughable at best and those on the right need to stop buying that. China pursues what’s best for China and that does not involve an invasion of the US. The US starting a war with China is much more likely.

A realistic worst case scenario is an intentional degradation and restriction of supply chains especially to areas outside of major cities. Basically an attempt to starve these people out and force them back into the cities, which is where the hammerstroke will fall hardest.
While I agree China won't invade America, it's not because they want to"pursue what's best for China" it's because there's no need to invade us when our own officials like that general who was going to drop dime to China about Trump, are already ready to prostrate to them.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich

Actually china is at war with us.

Just not in the kinetic sense yet.

They view information warfare via cyber and economic warfare via destroying our manufacturing base as critical planks to their success.

Are they going to conduct a kinetic war... Never. US mil is still too far ahead technological (though that gap is shrinking thanks to our incompetent .mil industrial complex).

But we shouldn't pretend that China isn't actively trying to replace the dollar with the yuan... Or that it would be a good thing for any of us if this happened.

ETA a kinetic war over the man made islands in the South Pacific is likely where this would occur however.

Last edited:
Has anyone heard much from Dr. Yeadon?
What about Dr. Bhakdi, who expressed concerns about ADE?
What about Dr. Charles Hoffe, who was very vocal after seeing blood clots in his patients after performing D-Dimer tests?
What about Dr. Ryan Cox, who informed us about Vitamin D deficiency leading to weak immune systems?

2Infinity

Woodpecker

Likely already known/posted here here but more facts coming out of India and their outcome with ivermectin:

A population comparable to the US went from about 35,000 cases and 350 deaths per day to nearly ZERO within weeks of adding Ivermectin to their protocol. By comparison, the United States is the lower graph. On August 5, here in the good ol’ USA, blessed with the glorious vaccines, we have 127,108 new cases per day and 574 new deaths.
Let us look at the August 5 numbers from Uttar Pradesh with 2/3 of our population. Uttar Pradesh, using Ivermectin, had a total of 26 new cases and exactly THREE deaths. The US without Ivermectin has precisely 4889 times as many daily cases and 191 times as many deaths as Uttar Pradesh with Ivermectin.
It is not even close. Countries do orders of magnitude better WITH Ivermectin.

Interesting to see a third-world country that unlike Western nations isn't (as?) beholden to the pharma companies and globalists perform better. It's quite obvious now that most Western nations could have completely skipped most of the lockdowns and deaths thru the use of HCQ and Ivermectin but that wasn't the on the globalist agenda.

Elipe

Pelican
Last edited:
care home workers are most often migrants or if British then hippy dippy types bankrolling their weed filled psychedelic trance xtinction rebellion lifestyles.

that could go two ways given the herd mentality of these people. but they like to talk about chem trails and oppression ad nauseam so it will be interesting to see which way they swing.

likewise the African Christians, Bengali muslims and young hedonistic EE women.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
In the UK care home workers are voting with their feet. Had to laugh at the care home owner, who said that the UK is a democracy, and people have a choice. No, they don't - they either get vaccinated or lose their job.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-staff-wont-Covid-vaccines-required-law.html

Akin to the Facebook type censors who become red-pilled by the content they normally wouldn't see.

Fair bet those care home workers saw a lot of shady &/or moronic practices by the 'Establishment'.