Coronavirus vaccine thread

Bannic

Pigeon

mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination and Development of CMR-confirmed Myopericarditis​

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
That's what I gauged happened with their 'cwimate chwange' propaganda.

It wasn't effective enough to bring in Globalist dystopia.
So they went with something more liable to scare the NPC Proles.

A fake pandemic & fear mongering that scares the NPC Proles into compliance. Due to the supposed direct risk to their health.

The Climate Change was more demoralisation than a serious attempt at instituing marked (pun intended) societal change.

Grooming of the 'spiritual, not religious' middle classes into accepting what changes will come after the wrecking ball of Covid, CyberAttacks, Food Shortages etc, and a way to then justify these changes as somehow being a 'win'.

Also there's a lot openly demonic / satanic stuff behind some of these XR groups.

2Infinity

Woodpecker
I doubt this because a lot of women posted on tik tok celebrating their "fauci ouchie" or named their dog "Fauci" and etc. The cult mentality is too strong in this case.

That was my opinion at first but if you look at the pro-vaccine choice crowd there are actually a lot of women present. Just look at any vax protest video. Even in anti-covid restriction fb groups there are quite a fair number of women, I would say possibly even balanced ratio. Young and old, some of them even the vegan/hippie/astrology types.

A friend of mine disagreed with me on this prior to going to a anti-vaccine protest last weekend but after going there in person admitted there were a good amount of women too, young and good looking ones too not just mothers of children.

Garuda

Kingfisher
That was my opinion at first but if you look at the pro-vaccine choice crowd there are actually a lot of women present. Just look at any vax protest video. Even in anti-covid restriction fb groups there are quite a fair number of women, I would say possibly even balanced ratio. Young and old, some of them even the vegan/hippie/astrology types.

A friend of mine disagreed with me on this prior to going to a anti-vaccine protest last weekend but after going there in person admitted there were a good amount of women too, young and good looking ones too not just mothers of children.

Those two types (trad and holistic) were opposed to any vaccine mandates before the pandemic. You also have to remember the majority of Catholics (one of the biggest pro-life groups out there) got the shot without a second thought about reproductive repercussions. If there's a large scale female rebellion, it will only come too late once women find it made them barren.

I'm hearing that the unions representing US federal employees are telling them that they expect that there will be easy approval of religious and medical exemption requests. According to them, the medical employees in the Veterans Administration have so far not encountered any pushback on their widespread requests for exemption. We'll see.

If the globalists decide that too many federal employees are getting exemptions, we'll start seeing editorials and diatribes on CNN and other globalist media against it. Then, the Biden Administration will start directing federal agencies to start cracking down on the exemptions requests. If the media stays silent on it, then it means the globalists have decided to let it go, for now.

The media is currently trying to pressure private businesses and semi-public institutions, like universities, not to grant religious exemptions. That seems to be their current focus.

I talked to multiple federal union reps today and they advised me the union said that exemptions (of all kind) would be extremely limited.

I am a federal employee and am starting to feel like I am at a dead end. If I let them fire me I would have to take a much lower paying job somewhere else and probably have a hard time finding one that allows unvaccinated employees anyway.

Mrredsquare

Woodpecker
The Climate Change was more demoralisation than a serious attempt at instituing marked (pun intended) societal change.

Grooming of the 'spiritual, not religious' middle classes into accepting what changes will come after the wrecking ball of Covid, CyberAttacks, Food Shortages etc, and a way to then justify these changes as somehow being a 'win'.

Also there's a lot openly demonic / satanic stuff behind some of these XR groups.

They're funded by Soros and have Police protection.

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
I talked to multiple federal union reps today and they advised me the union said that exemptions (of all kind) would be extremely limited.

I am a federal employee and am starting to feel like I am at a dead end. If I let them fire me I would have to take a much lower paying job somewhere else and probably have a hard time finding one that allows unvaccinated employees anyway.

The job market is hot as hell right now. Lots of good jobs out there.

Also more people than you think will apply for exemptions and I think they WILL grant them. I know first hand an Army SF group that has basically said they won't kick people out because so many are resisting. They are already walking back that line in the sand.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker

Sounds like they're discouraging people from bothering. "Oh, don't bother, we won't approve them anyway." BOTHER. Apply. Force them to reject it. They know the laws, especially those for religious exemptions, are very broad and will punish them harshly (eventually...) for denying employees their rights. But if employees take the jab or quit, they're off the hook. Never let them off the hook.

I'm in the same boat as you, and I'll be applying for both medical and religious exemptions.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

736ea9a0aa19a2b9.jpeg
9929bd234ae55dec.jpeg

564995765134d696.jpeg
e8b9309deb9f881a.jpeg
She's on a rampage. Today I'm looking forward more to the daily Minaj pill then whatever other news source.
In my opinion, the current attempt by the regime to push vaccine passports will completely fail (at least in the United States), and that may be clear by the end of the year. There's just too much resistance. The country will completely break apart if they continue.

The question we can start to ask (maybe in another thread) is what comes next. Since the vaccine passport (i.e. digital passport) is an essential step for the regime (and Satan), they can't give it up completely. Either they will unveil a "deadlier" variant or push another angle of serious societal shocks (cyberpandemic, food shortage, etc). Coronavirus is just one battle in a long war against us. They won't give up yet. Let's see what they try next.
In the NL the vax/test pass will be starting 25th september. They announced it last week and since then for the first time there's been a visible split of people going along with it and not. Businesses declaring publically that you can eat at their restaurant, calling it ''freedom zones'', much online discussion, big words like Apartheidspass that are used now. When their system becomes visible, the dividing line between those who go along with it and those who don't become visible too. I'm happy we're in that stage now. Moreover, besides many entrepreneurs already saying they won't enforce and many more don't speaking out about it but on the same page, it's already been said that police enforcement will only be in ''exceptional cases'' and at the restaurants themselves (they're too cowardly to go onto the terraces/speak to people in the establishment to check their pass). Lasty, I read yesterday they're already doing damage control BEFORE the pass is in place. Our ''outbreak management team'' advicing the gov came out literally saying ''if there is no strict enforcement of the cojona pass by mayors/police there won't be relaxations of the measures''. Guys, this is great! They're showing how tyrannical they are right now. I don't believe in a mass awakening, but I do believe that this hits lots of people on a conscience/emotional/intellectual level with the result of them questioning the official narrative and looking for alternative sources, which are abundant online.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I've posted this before but in 2009, Alex Jones was on Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy TV show and they profiled the wife of General Partin - she was a doctor to the European elites. She outlined how that same Elite said they would use a fake pandemic and a nasal vaccine to start depopulating the world:

ALEX JONES AND JESSE VENTURA 2009: INHALED VAXX DEPOPULATION
This is what's most bizarre and striking as you find out all this stuff. How open it all is. People have connected the dots not in a lab or as some ''theoretical exercise'', no they've just read the books the elite writes openly, listened to their interviews, read their whitepapers and plans they pushed through their institutional/scientific/cultural outlets. It's all out there in the open, but you gotta know where to look to find it.

Lightning

Chicken
She's on a rampage. Today I'm looking forward more to the daily Minaj pill then whatever other news source.

In the NL the vax/test pass will be starting 25th september. They announced it last week and since then for the first time there's been a visible split of people going along with it and not. Businesses declaring publically that you can eat at their restaurant, calling it ''freedom zones'', much online discussion, big words like Apartheidspass that are used now. When their system becomes visible, the dividing line between those who go along with it and those who don't become visible too. I'm happy we're in that stage now. Moreover, besides many entrepreneurs already saying they won't enforce and many more don't speaking out about it but on the same page, it's already been said that police enforcement will only be in ''exceptional cases'' and at the restaurants themselves (they're too cowardly to go onto the terraces/speak to people in the establishment to check their pass). Lasty, I read yesterday they're already doing damage control BEFORE the pass is in place. Our ''outbreak management team'' advicing the gov came out literally saying ''if there is no strict enforcement of the cojona pass by mayors/police there won't be relaxations of the measures''. Guys, this is great! They're showing how tyrannical they are right now. I don't believe in a mass awakening, but I do believe that this hits lots of people on a conscience/emotional/intellectual level with the result of them questioning the official narrative and looking for alternative sources, which are abundant online.
I'm very much uplifted by that news. I'm from Turkey and since september 6th I'm barred from intercity mass transport (couches, airplanes, trains) because I didn't get the poison and refuse to take a schwab to prove I'm healthy. I've arrived to the city of my university on september 5th, now they claim they won't let me join lectures. We'll see about that when lectures start, as it is a constitutional right of Turkish citizens to receive education but again, so was the freedom of travel.

One can't withstand this journey without God.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
In my opinion, the current attempt by the regime to push vaccine passports will completely fail (at least in the United States), and that may be clear by the end of the year. There's just too much resistance. The country will completely break apart if they continue.

The question we can start to ask (maybe in another thread) is what comes next. Since the vaccine passport (i.e. digital passport) is an essential step for the regime (and Satan), they can't give it up completely. Either they will unveil a "deadlier" variant or push another angle of serious societal shocks (cyberpandemic, food shortage, etc). Coronavirus is just one battle in a long war against us. They won't give up yet. Let's see what they try next.
We're not yet in flu season, my expectation is that's when ADE will see a huge rise in deaths globally for the vaxxed, as predicted by various scientists and doctors. If that becomes the case then they may call it a new, far more deadly variant and push much harder for mandates.

Padouk

Woodpecker
There are more stats' coming out of Europe, on deaths and injuries - caused by the MRna treatments. A few details (Sept. 14th, '21:

24,526 Deaths 2,317,495 Injuries Following COVID Shots Reported in European Union’s Database of Adverse Drug Reactions

So that means at least a quarter of million dead. That's a lot of pension money which no doubt will be scooped by the medical mafia.

It's not the FDA that gave the presentations. It was an advisory panel of outside experts who advise the FDA.

I don't believe you're correct. The Advisory Panel members are shown in the beginning as they are introduced. Kirsch is not among them.

The agenda, at 34 min, outlines who's presenting, with the FDA before the Pfizer staff presentations. The Open Public Comments is separate.

The FDA pages about their Open Public Comments seems to make it more like how there are public comments during city hall meetings. There isn't any information about vetting but the info suggests anyone can send in their presentation.

Dissimilarty

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Two high profile members of the FDA recently quit as they disagreed with the Biden admin on rolling this out quickly.

I'm shocked but it appears the corrupt FDA is actually at odds with the White House.
If you read the newest study those two were on that didnt recommend boosters; the reasoning is that vaccines work great (a claim they already know is bogus from Israel, UK, etc) and that an increase in side effects from boosters will make more people any-vaccine hesistant in general.

It's not at all a positive study, and as far as being at odds with the admin; it seems more like them simply trying to create the illusion of scientific rigor. In a few more months, the "science" will say the boosters are worth the risk, etc.