Coronavirus vaccine thread

Kiwi

Robin
I've seen several posts mentioning the British funeral director who came out guns blazing against the vaccines and what has been going on.

They have suspended him. Here is his twitter

Here is the letter in question. They really do not like people speaking out like this.

His video he made with Max Igan really hit me hard. Not only the content, but to see someone willing to die to speak the truth. What a great man. We must keep praying for him and more whistleblowers like him.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
One more perspective on these mandates. The government is very likely to shutdown on October 1, and possibly default on debt. They might not fire you, because they won't be working to begin with. And if you're a business owner, no one will be around to enforce the OSHA requirements. And obviously there will be differences in how this impacts people depending on their circumstances, so it could be that you and your vaccinated co-workers will not be working. Just more evidence to make them fire you and never quit.

Carter Brink

Sparrow

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
His video he made with Max Igan really hit me hard. Not only the content, but to see someone willing to die to speak the truth. What a great man. We must keep praying for him and more whistleblowers like him.
@19:47 he says, "and the delta variant, I can tell you, is widely recognised within the NHS as vaccine injury". This is what I wrote in response to the Vanden Bossche controversy, where he spoke about the vaccine creating dangerous variants. I believe Vanden Bossche was predictively programming us for ongoing variants and the need for boosters, when each variant booster would in fact be the next variant. In my mind he's a big pharma shill and the whole variant thing is means of keeping the gravy train rolling. Not that it's just about money, it's far more evil than that, it's making money out of genocide.

I'm really starting to believe the graphene oxide hypothesis it the best explanation so far for these injuries & deaths. With each new variant scare they'll create a booster for it and pump even more of the poison into the unwitting, until even the most robust of health succumb.

PROJECT VERITAS: EPIC BREAKING BOMBSHELL, THE DEMOCRATS AND CNN ARE FINISHED

*Conversation with CNN employee at Starbucks saying he doesn't like Trump*

O'Keefe has great marketing skills and can build hype, but not a single BOMBSHELL video has ever amounted to anything.
Between him and the gatewaypundit, it’s always a big nothing burger since the “election.” They may have always been that way, but I’ve only noticed those sites since then.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
So the mystery deepens. I've just watched video made by a Swedish microbiologist of some 50 years, who managed to get hold of the Pfizer shot and put it under the microscope. What he said is really quite astounding. He explained that what he saw in the sample, the microbes or particles, are exactly the same as what he has seen in blood samples of the chronically ill. He goes on to say, and this was the real stumper, that these particles, though very familiar to him and other scientists, are unknown and have not to his knowledge been investigated. He also said that these particles proliferate under certain conditions, namely when someone is chronically sick. He said they are not seen in healthy people. Therefore, they are very seldom discussed, in fact they're ignored he says. This kind of fits the critique of germ theory, whereby anything other than research into bacteria and viruses don't get funded and are generally ignored. Also what was quite an important point he made was that, in his opinion, even if these particles were introduced to healthy people, as long as they had good nutrition, they would not proliferate. So again, this does support terrain theory.

What is also interesting is what is not seen in the sample, namely anything resembling graphene oxide. So that kind of puts the graphene oxide hypothesis on hold. So the conglomerations seen in the vaxxed blood sample that look like graphene oxide, are unlikely to be so. Unless the Pfizer shot batches have different components.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
So the mystery deepens. I've just watched video made by a Swedish microbiologist of some 50 years, who managed to get hold of the Pfizer shot and put it under the microscope. What he said is really quite astounding. He explained that what he saw in the sample, the microbes or particles, are exactly the same as what he has seen in blood samples of the chronically ill. He goes on to say, and this was the real stumper, that these particles, though very familiar to him and other scientists, are unknown and have not to his knowledge been investigated. He also said that these particles proliferate under certain conditions, namely when someone is chronically sick. He said they are not seen in healthy people. Therefore, they are very seldom discussed, in fact they're ignored he says. This kind of fits the critique of germ theory, whereby anything other than research into bacteria and viruses don't get funded and are generally ignored. Also what was quite an important point he made was that, in his opinion, even if these particles were introduced to healthy people, as long as they had good nutrition, they would not proliferate. So again, this does support terrain theory.

What is also interesting is what is not seen in the sample, namely anything resembling graphene oxide. So that kind of puts the graphene oxide hypothesis on hold. So the conglomerations seen in the vaxxed blood sample that look like graphene oxide, are unlikely to be so. Unless the Pfizer shot batches have different components.

Haven't watched the video, so I can't comment one way or the other on the content.
Yet I do recall reports from Japan that different quack-cine's contained different compounds.
Especially the Moderna quack-cine.
While there's also the allegations of saline shots being passed off as full quack-cines...

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
PROJECT VERITAS: EPIC BREAKING BOMBSHELL, THE DEMOCRATS AND CNN ARE FINISHED

*Conversation with CNN employee at Starbucks saying he doesn't like Trump*

O'Keefe has great marketing skills and can build hype, but not a single BOMBSHELL video has ever amounted to anything.
Not so fast. This one actually worked I believe.

Easy_C

Peacock
I dont know much about these people (familiar with the name), but if its such bombshell material, just drop it all in one go, not this salesy trailer stuff.

Not necessarily. Sometimes you drop in succession because you’re baiting the damage controllers. Wikileaks did this with the NSA leaks by dropping a few documents first, then every time they’d counter with more lies (like “only metadata”) they’d drop another document that disproves the lie.

Garuda

Kingfisher
E_qssTeUcAEUvbS.jpg

I'm very much uplifted by that news. I'm from Turkey and since september 6th I'm barred from intercity mass transport (couches, airplanes, trains) because I didn't get the poison and refuse to take a schwab to prove I'm healthy. I've arrived to the city of my university on september 5th, now they claim they won't let me join lectures. We'll see about that when lectures start, as it is a constitutional right of Turkish citizens to receive education but again, so was the freedom of travel.

One can't withstand this journey without God.
We are all with you.