Coronavirus vaccine thread

OriginalFaith

Chicken
Orthodox
So the mystery deepens. I've just watched video made by a Swedish microbiologist of some 50 years, who managed to get hold of the Pfizer shot and put it under the microscope. What he said is really quite astounding. He explained that what he saw in the sample, the microbes or particles, are exactly the same as what he has seen in blood samples of the chronically ill. He goes on to say, and this was the real stumper, that these particles, though very familiar to him and other scientists, are unknown and have not to his knowledge been investigated. He also said that these particles proliferate under certain conditions, namely when someone is chronically sick. He said they are not seen in healthy people. Therefore, they are very seldom discussed, in fact they're ignored he says. This kind of fits the critique of germ theory, whereby anything other than research into bacteria and viruses don't get funded and are generally ignored. Also what was quite an important point he made was that, in his opinion, even if these particles were introduced to healthy people, as long as they had good nutrition, they would not proliferate. So again, this does support terrain theory.

What is also interesting is what is not seen in the sample, namely anything resembling graphene oxide. So that kind of puts the graphene oxide hypothesis on hold. So the conglomerations seen in the vaxxed blood sample that look like graphene oxide, are unlikely to be so. Unless the Pfizer shot batches have different components.

There was a Pfizer employee who provided irrefutable proof that the international patent signed between Pfizer and China listed graphe oxide as an ingredient and I’ve seen a video about a biomolecular researcher finding it in each vial of the vaccine, looking at Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson and Johnson.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
There was a Pfizer employee who provided irrefutable proof that the international patent signed between Pfizer and China listed graphe oxide as an ingredient and I’ve seen a video about a biomolecular researcher finding it in each vial of the vaccine, looking at Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson and Johnson.
"Unless the Pfizer shot batches have different components." That was my last sentence.

OriginalFaith

Chicken
Orthodox
So the mystery deepens. I've just watched video made by a Swedish microbiologist of some 50 years, who managed to get hold of the Pfizer shot and put it under the microscope. What he said is really quite astounding. He explained that what he saw in the sample, the microbes or particles, are exactly the same as what he has seen in blood samples of the chronically ill. He goes on to say, and this was the real stumper, that these particles, though very familiar to him and other scientists, are unknown and have not to his knowledge been investigated. He also said that these particles proliferate under certain conditions, namely when someone is chronically sick. He said they are not seen in healthy people. Therefore, they are very seldom discussed, in fact they're ignored he says. This kind of fits the critique of germ theory, whereby anything other than research into bacteria and viruses don't get funded and are generally ignored. Also what was quite an important point he made was that, in his opinion, even if these particles were introduced to healthy people, as long as they had good nutrition, they would not proliferate. So again, this does support terrain theory.

What is also interesting is what is not seen in the sample, namely anything resembling graphene oxide. So that kind of puts the graphene oxide hypothesis on hold. So the conglomerations seen in the vaxxed blood sample that look like graphene oxide, are unlikely to be so. Unless the Pfizer shot batches have different components.

Here you go my friend:

https://ambassadorlove.wordpress.co...raphene-oxide-main-ingredient-in-covid-shots/

The other one was discussed and analyzed on the Stew Peters show.

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member
I have encountered too many people who just shift their story when confronted with rock solid evidence of what's going on.

"What, 100,000 people were killed by the vaccine? What makes you think they could cover up 80,000 deaths due to the vaccine? And where did you hear that those 50,000 people died anyway? Got a source that confirms 20,000 people were killed by the jabs? You can't expect me to believe that the vaccine killed 10,000 people!"

"What, 100,000 people were killed by the vaccine? What makes you think they could cover up 80,000 deaths due to the vaccine? And where did you hear that those 50,000 people died anyway? Got a source that confirms 20,000 people were killed by the jabs? You can't expect me to believe that the vaccine killed 10,000 people!"

It's worse than that. The NPCs I know, after the mandate was announced, have switched to, "it doesn't affect me, so who cares?" or "it's not that big a deal."

This is how you know where this is going to end up.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
''Debate'' aka it will be out tomorrow.
Got an update from Corporate today. They are moving forward on the OSHA/vaccine mandate thing. At the moment it seems to still be voluntary and/or weekly testing. Everyone was asked to send their vaccination status to HR by the end of the month. I will not be responding or complying at all. If asked directly I intend to tell them it's none of their business. We will see where it goes.
Stand your ground brother I'll keep you in my prayers.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I want to agree @Easy_C and what you're saying makes sense but I have encountered too many people who just shift their story when confronted with rock solid evidence of what's going on. Some parents will realize it's the vaxx but my guess is the majority will believe what Facebook or CNN tell them. Maybe those R governors even flip back and Fox News joins the calls against the unvaxxed. It would be a heck of a plan to pull off.

Okay enough blackpill from me this morning. I'm going to spend some time in quiet prayer to re-center.

They have to, they’ve built their lives around the lie and can’t let it go. It’s just human nature nobody wants to be wrong or believe their lives are a joke, heck we have guys here still waiting for Q to save them…

Last edited:

soli.deo.gloria

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
Alright lads, I'm working on what will be my response to my employer when push comes to shove. I may not win this battle and it may come at a ridiculously painful cost but I am doing what I feel is right both for me personally and for God. This is the hill I am willing to die on. Constructive criticism (and prayers) are welcome and sincerely appreciated. Feel free to borrow any of this for your own use (and please tell us about your experience if you do).

To whom it may concern,

1. When I use the term "influenza-like symptoms" I am referring to fever, chills, cough, sore throat, etc (a full list can be found here: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/flu/symptoms-causes/syc-20351719).

2. I have not recently experienced, nor am I currently experiencing, influenza-like symptoms.

3. I do not engage in behavior or activities which put me at a substantial or unreasonable risk of being exposed to influenza or other forms of contagious illness or disease.

4. I do not routinely come into contact with individuals who may be exhibiting influenza-like symptoms or may otherwise be sick or contagious.

5. Based on points 1-5 I assert that I do not pose a substantial or unreasonable or immediate health or safety risk to others.

6. I will continue to take all reasonable and appropriate measures and precautions to maintain good health.

7. I will take appropriate precations and proactively notify the relevant parties if I reasonably believe (or even suspect) that I am sick or may pose a health or safety risk to others.

8. I will cooperate to the best of my ability at all times with all reasonable forms of non-invasive health & safety testing and procedures such as temperature scans, saliva testing, social distancing, etc. so long as the requesting party covers all related expenses and it does not otherwise constitute an unreasonable burden or hardship or otherwise violate my rights.

9. I will NOT otherwise voluntarily disclose my personal health status or any protected health information (such as vaccination status), however I do genuinely care about the health and safety of others and I may make an exception on this point (at my sole discretion) if I know of (or even suspect) there to be a specific and immediate danger to others.

10. I will NOT submit to any form of invasive testing or procedure that penetrates or otherwise violates my person or my rights, including but not limited to blood tests, injections, nasal swabs, etc.

11. Under the relevant ADA, HIPAA, EEOC, and state/local guidelines, a general fear or concern of a possible future illness (which is not even guaranteed to cause harm) does NOT meet the standard of a specific and immediate danger of harm.

12. It is not legal nor ethical for an employer to retaliate or otherwise discriminate against an employee with a protected health condition or who declines to voluntarily disclose protected health information.

13. Employers who may have a specific and valid concern regarding a health or safety issue that represents a risk of immediate harm must offer a reasonable accomodation to an employee.

14. I am open to discussing reasonable accomodations including but not limited to remote work, limited time on-site, limited access to facilities, routine testing, etc. so long as it does not conflict with any of the points listed above.

15. I am not explicitly requesting a religous exemption at this time but I wish it to be known that my position is in large part based on deeply held moral and religious convictions and I sincerely believe I am doing what is right and just in the eyes of God.

16. I genuinely value and respect my employer and co-workers and have no desire or wish to cause any problems or stress for anyone. It is my heartfelt wish that we can all come together and find a middle ground that satisfies everyone's needs.

Please let me know if there are any questions. Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,

SDG

Got an update from Corporate today. They are moving forward on the OSHA/vaccine mandate thing. At the moment it seems to still be voluntary and/or weekly testing. Everyone was asked to send their vaccination status to HR by the end of the month. I will not be responding or complying at all. If asked directly I intend to tell them it's none of their business. We will see where it goes.
That is my plan as well. We are all with you.

Easy_C

Peacock
They have to, they’ve built their lives around the lie and can’t let it go. It’s just human nature nobody wants to be wrong or believe their lives are a joke, heck we have guys here still waiting for Q to save them…

I mean yes, correct, but that's the die-hards and the perpetually online. I think it's worth noting that a lot of the most aggressive pushback we're seeing around events in general is from people who generally don't pay attention but have gotten gobsmacked with the things the school boards are doing.

Keep in mind also that Vox Day said the same thing. I don't like the guy personally, but I know many of you do have a very high opinion of him and just because I think he's an insufferable, narcissistic ass doesn't prevent him from having a good point every once in a while.

I think there's relatively good odds that at some point within the next 12 months, somebody whose kid died will decide to go out in a blaze of glory and take out an official/company boss or two who they view as having been responsible for the mandate's imposition. It will be hyped up for the usual narratives but it's probably going to happen (which is all the more reason to stay away from certain places, get someone who is QUALIFIED to train you in defensive escalation of force, and attend a scenario-based active shooter class).

Brebelle3

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...vaccinations-international-travelers-n1279635

Vaccines mandatory to fly into USA starting November. Tough to tell but appears USA citizens may only need PCR test.
Brotther and Sisters, this is devestating news for me.

My fiance and 8 month old son are in Vietnam. I returned to the US in June to care for my dying father. I applied for a K1 immigrant visa immediately so that we can get married and raise our family in the US by moving to the countryside.

My fiance will not under any circumstance receive the shot. My boy has never had any shots nor will he.

I, upon hearing this news dropped to my knees to pray. I humbly ask that you include me in your prayers. My name is Jeff.

I love my family, I have to protect them, I don't know what to do other than give it ALL to God.

They have pushed this rat into a corner.

Padouk

Robin
Brotther and Sisters, this is devestating news for me.

My fiance and 8 month old son are in Vietnam. I returned to the US in June to care for my dying father. I applied for a K1 immigrant visa immediately so that we can get married and raise our family in the US by moving to the countryside.

My fiance will not under any circumstance receive the shot. My boy has never had any shots nor will he.

I, upon hearing this news dropped to my knees to pray. I humbly ask that you include me in your prayers. My name is Jeff.

I love my family, I have to protect them, I don't know what to do other than give it ALL to God.

They have pushed this rat into a corner.

Jeff, surely they can get a fake pass in Vietnam or not?

Wishing you all get reunited soon.

Brebelle3

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
Can you get them physically here immediately? A visitor can stay for six months and then apply for a second extension. That should be long enough to get the K1 processed.
My boy has dual citizenship. He can come now. We applied for an emergency visa back when I was still in Vietnam in June and it was denied. They said because the Vietnamese borders are closed, they couldn't guarantee her return. I don't care if she lives here illegally, she'll never work.

I can't take away my son from his mom.

I need my son guys. I have began to blame my dad for guilting me into coming home.

This one hurts

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Alright lads, I'm working on what will be my response to my employer when push comes to shove. I may not win this battle and it may come at a ridiculously painful cost but I am doing what I feel is right both for me personally and for God. This is the hill I am willing to die on. Constructive criticism (and prayers) are welcome and sincerely appreciated. Feel free to borrow any of this for your own use (and please tell us about your experience if you do).

To whom it may concern,

1. When I use the term "influenza-like symptoms" I am referring to fever, chills, cough, sore throat, etc (a full list can be found here: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/flu/symptoms-causes/syc-20351719).

2. I have not recently experienced, nor am I currently experiencing, influenza-like symptoms.

3. I do not engage in behavior or activities which put me at a substantial or unreasonable risk of being exposed to influenza or other forms of contagious illness or disease.

4. I do not routinely come into contact with individuals who may be exhibiting influenza-like symptoms or may otherwise be sick or contagious.

5. Based on points 1-5 I assert that I do not pose a substantial or unreasonable or immediate health or safety risk to others.

6. I will continue to take all reasonable and appropriate measures and precautions to maintain good health.

7. I will take appropriate precations and proactively notify the relevant parties if I reasonably believe (or even suspect) that I am sick or may pose a health or safety risk to others.

8. I will cooperate to the best of my ability at all times with all reasonable forms of non-invasive health & safety testing and procedures such as temperature scans, saliva testing, social distancing, etc. so long as the requesting party covers all related expenses and it does not otherwise constitute an unreasonable burden or hardship or otherwise violate my rights.

This is probably pretty good for your situation right now but here's what really bothers me and it's not your fault, it's obviously the genocidal situation we're in.

You are now presumed GUILTY and you have to actively PROVE your generally healthy status which means this will never end. This is beyond madness. Maybe you don't come across people with the flu normally but so what if you did. You'd probably be fine just like the last 30 to 80 years of your life. The entire concept is an absolute joke. You're just presumed sick by association because there's always someone sick in the world at any given time and maybe you walked within 2.6593 meters of them for a split second as determined by the pervasive surveillance grid so now punitive measures will be taken against you.

Also, you are agreeing to temperature scans, saliva testing and social distancing. I personally would never agree to such madness under any circumstances.

I know you have to do what you have to do and I hope this letter helps you. It's just that the noose is tightening and people are saying please don't make it any tighter, Mr. Satanic Globalist.