Coronavirus vaccine thread

soli.deo.gloria

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Rock is probably being paid to promote the vaxx to black people. But comedians have been utterly pathetic cucks in all this. Almost none of them speaking truth to any of this. Just all getting vaxxed and masked up for their precious stage time.

I guess now he has an agenda we'll never hear a revamp of his black people vs n words bit as vaxxed vs unvaxxed.
It's no surprise to me that a bunch of Godless "comedians" wouldn't speak truth to power. I guess Carlin probably would if he were alive (but he was still an athiest). Most of them are just charlatans.

I think the saliva tests are a different type, antigen tests or something like that. More accurate at least.

They have to do all they can to counter-balance the Nicki Minaj fiasco (from their perspective). Expect more black celebs with tweets and statements like this.
According to my state's website (just ordered a "free" saliva test kit courtesy of the taxpayer, what a scam) it is not antigen/antibody or whatever it's called. It is a PCR test. Maybe yours is different, I don't know.

Influencers are all paid extra to shill for the vaccine.
Every time they make a pro vax statement on any social media they get anywhere from 1,000 USD to 100,000 USD depending on how famous they are, and how many followers they have.
This feels like something that is almost certainly true but also unproveable for the most part.

Tippy

Woodpecker
It's no surprise to me that a bunch of Godless "comedians" wouldn't speak truth to power. I guess Carlin probably would if he were alive (but he was still an athiest). Most of them are just charlatans.
Yes, though they do have strong work ethics. None of those NYC comics became successful without grinding it out for years in obscurity doing terrible unpaid open mics. I have respected comics for this reason. The grind of it, the creativity in harsh circumstances. You have to really devote yourself to it in order to rise to the top.

But now I see them all in masks getting their vaxxes and not even questioning, it has made me lose respect for many of them.

inthefade

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
Yes, though they do have strong work ethics. None of those NYC comics became successful without grinding it out for years in obscurity doing terrible unpaid open mics. I have respected comics for this reason. The grind of it, the creativity in harsh circumstances. You have to really devote yourself to it in order to rise to the top.

But now I see them all in masks getting their vaxxes and not even questioning, it has made me lose respect for many of them.
Have you listened to Bill Burr recently? I used to think he was hilarious, but now it's like he's in hell and being forced to make shitty comedy for the rest of his life.

soli.deo.gloria

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member

It's a shame more of them didn't take the Owen Benjamin route. Dude is certifiable and I can't hardly stand listening to him most of the time but some of his antics have been pretty amusing and I can still respect the guy for turning his back on (((Hollywood))) and going innawoods. Can you imagine if even just a couple of the big name guys did that? They'd have to shut down Tweeter and Faceberg entirely for a month to try to contain the fallout.

Clemenza

Sparrow
I think in a lot of companies they're just getting the lay of the land. Before they come out with a policy, they want to know just what it's going to do to them. Not particularly brave, but if 50% of their workforce is unvaccinated they might join a lawsuit against OSHA. If 90% are vaccinated they'll trim the other 10% without hesitation.
When they told us all we had to disclose, they pretty much stated this flat out - They need this employee vaccine data to "help guide future decision making". As much as I want to refuse to provide any answer, maybe the right thing to do here IS to disclose my status so that I am counted, and they see enough of the workforce is unvaccinated. I am sure a non-answer will be counted as a "No" anyway, but all that will do is raise their attention on me further. Either way, I have a couple of weeks to decide before I am "required" to give a response.

I've already been looking for another job because I knew this was coming, had one first interview already and another first interview scheduled later this week. I will only consider jobs that are 100% remote, and are with companies that have less than 100 employees.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Have you listened to Bill Burr recently? I used to think he was hilarious, but now it's like he's in hell and being forced to make shitty comedy for the rest of his life.
Yeah the saddest part is that he's been talking about depopulation for maybe 10 years or more. Once it starts happening for real, he gets that Disney-Star Wars money and suddenly thinks it's all made up. Might just be why he's getting that Disney-Star Wars money in the first place.

Caduceus

Pelican
This feels like something that is almost certainly true but also unproveable for the most part.

The mainstream media has openly admitted governments and the elite rich pay influences to shill for the vaccine.
It isn't even a secret or a theory.

The White House has teamed up with TikTok stars, while some states are paying “local micro influencers” for pro-vaccine campaigns.

In Colorado, the state pays citizen influencers up to $1,000 a month for their work on Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Facebook and other platforms. The influencers post about their own vaccine experiences, dispel myths and misinformation, alert followers to pop-up vaccine clinics and direct them to information provided by state health authorities.

US recruits social media influencers to reach vaccine skeptics and dispel myths

Thousand-Dollar Cash Payments And A TikTok ‘Influencer Army’ Are Part Of The Campaign To Get People Vaccinated

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Just got a response from HR. They say they will "accept" results from an at home saliva test to show security to get into the office. What is stopping me from faking results? Who knows. I can go ahead and just fake results, but I feel like I'd be conceding. Why must I disclose my medical status to random minimum wage security guards? Thoughts?

Giving bodily fluid samples for the privilege of being able to work. Fantastic. Completely normal and reasonable.

What if the company finds something they don't like about your personal bodily fluids with their completely fraudulent tests that determine absolutely nothing except your compliance?

kel

Ostrich
If Carlin were alive he'd be screaming on a Tiktok video wearing two masks that "we" need to intern the unvaxxed.

There was no "counter culture" as it's understood. Didn't happen.

fireshark

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
to @EndlessGravity

She wouldn't return my brother. But remember, the only Visa the US Consulate in Vietnam can issue is a travel visa for emergencies. So they won't issue her a travel visa because she can't return home.

Again, she won't return home, but legally, she would have too.

The K1 that I applied for allows her to come in and get married and stay legally. She WILL be approved for the K1, but it takes 5-7 months. I submitted my application on June 30. I've called immigration and all they can tell me is that they have received my application and are processing it.

Could it come before November? Yes. Likely? No

Maybe if she was Haitian

Similar situation here. My wife is Taiwanese. We were married in the States earlier this year while she was visa free for 90 days. She was required to go back to Taiwan while we apply for the marriage visa, which we submitted in May. Same story when I contacted immigration "We are processing it." No further details. It's extremely unlikely that she would be approved before Nov.

Currently Taiwan has open travel between the US, she would have no trouble getting on a plane over here, but if she were to take the visa free option (likely the only option quick enough to beat the Nov mandate) I'm worried that Customs would possibly consider her a "risk" and not let her in. Technically, I believe she is not supposed to travel here while the visa is in process except in some specific kinds of family emergency.

I think it's worth a shot putting her on a plane, but if she was rejected, I wonder if they would then deny or severely delay our visa as punishment.

We vastly prefer to live in the US, but I have not ruled out going to live with her in Taiwan, but it would be a last resort.

Last edited:

Brebelle3

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
C
Similar situation here. My wife is Taiwanese. We were married in the States earlier this year while she was visa free for 90 days. She was required to go back to Taiwan while we apply for the marriage visa, which we submitted in May. Same story when I contacted immigration "We are processing it." No further details. It extremely unlikely that she would be approved before Nov.

Currently Taiwan has open travel between the US, she would have no trouble getting on a plane over here, but if she were to take the visa free option (likely the only option quick enough to beat the Nov mandate) I'm worried that Customs would possibly consider her a "risk" and not let her in. Technically, I believe she is not supposed to travel here while the visa is in process except in some specific kinds of family emergency.

I think it's worth a shot putting her on a plane, but if she was rejected, I wonder if they would then deny or severely delay our visa as punishment.

We vastly prefer to live in the US, but I have not ruled out going to live with her in Taiwan, but it would be a last resort.
Yes brother, I will pray for you.

I agree that living in the US would probably be better because we know the lay of the land here and can better protect our families.

I have already scouted land to purchase, have a small house lined up, secured protection, and bought everything needed to homestead.

It's tough to lead a family when your not on your home turf. I lived in Da Lat Vietnam which is up in the Central Highlands. We lived on the top of a mountain, but still faced many disturbances from the locals. I'm muscular and clean cut so they didn't discriminate, but they were unbearingly invasive in our lives. Plus, how do you raise a child that looks completely white in an area of all locals?

I'm here if you need anything and hopefully we can get through this together.

God bless

fireshark

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
C

Yes brother, I will pray for you.

I agree that living in the US would probably be better because we know the lay of the land here and can better protect our families.

I have already scouted land to purchase, have a small house lined up, secured protection, and bought everything needed to homestead.

It's tough to lead a family when your not on your home turf. I lived in Da Lat Vietnam which is up in the Central Highlands. We lived on the top of a mountain, but still faced many disturbances from the locals. I'm muscular and clean cut so they didn't discriminate, but they were unbearingly invasive in our lives. Plus, how do you raise a child that looks completely white in an area of all locals?

I'm here if you need anything and hopefully we can get through this together.

God bless

I agree that the US would be better for protecting our families. Taiwan is not a terrible place to live, but the threat of China and generally highly conformist and domesticated society is not ideal for fighting covid tyranny. At least in the US we can fairly easily line up land, housing, guns and supplies in a rural area and take our chances.

We don't have children currently, and it would be easy for me to re-integrate back into life in Taiwan as I lived there 5 years already and speak Mandarin well enough. That is until they too pass some kind of vax mandate for work anyway, they currently have testing mandates in some fields.

I don't mind at all her not being able to work officially or something in the US, I myself as a devout pureblood, may never be able to maintain a steady career now. Still, this is really a tough decision about what to do, and whatever choice, will have some kind of repercussions.

I will keep you updated and in my prayers. Keep me updated, too.

fireshark

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Worth considering is that it will probably be easier to get to a final landing place from Taiwan than from the US.
Because we are married, I know I can get a special visa for Taiwan, and unlike her US marriage visa which takes about 9-12 months, it only takes 2 months and is about 1/10th of the cost.

But the situation on the ground in Taiwan can change at any time as well.