Coronavirus vaccine thread

The deadly injections are the most potent weapon used against the populations yet that has a quick effective culling rate. The other poisons took too long or there had to be opportune circumstances to get them all working on large populations (think asbestos, agent orange, thaliomide, lead paint, etc) which ultimately had varying rates of success and incubation periods (measurement of success here is number of deaths). Whether or not the RF-EMF networks can be attuned to life forms for a quick kill rate is only debatable as to when, not if. It already happened in laboratory settings, it happened in China when people started randomly falling over due to lack of oxygen whilst walking or running, these are the dots that need connecting in the coming days to ensure survival. There is a blanket kill order on all of us and all our loved ones and everyone you ever knew in this life, it will not be easy to survive if you are uninformed or unprotected from on high.

The chaos is indeed rising. Until the global banking cartels and their hold have been relieved of "command" (really usurpation) we will not be able to relent or rest on our laurels. The fish rots at the head, and until then nothing will change. The (((federal))) enforcers will push these illegal measures out until they no longer have the manpower to do so. The trickle-down-orders through the medical gulag, which is 100% financed by and obedient to the whims of billionaires who supplant God-given reality with their augmented delusions of grandeur, will not stop. 176 years since the founding of the AMA, 108 since the founding of the American Cancer society, and 121 years since the grip on healing was turned into an industry by Rockefeller and Carnegie and their ilk. That is a generational warfare against a people who can only surmise the before from the after through discernment from God and due-diligence in research, experimentation, and application. The businesses that are ordered to get licensed with fine print curtailing their sovereignty to conduct affairs tied to the medical gulag will also be force-choked to do the bidding of the narrative. No matter how hard any of these subsidiaries on the chain of command from the pyramid top are hurt by people leaving or loss of profits, the rulers can simply prop them up with their control of the economy until there are no more people to destroy or the complete lack of manpower prevents an institution from carrying out its orders. The top is unhurt in all of this, only the light gets further and further up the arm of the puppeteering hand, exposing them. Exposure is not the same thing as losing control. To expose is only the beginning.

The only logical solution is to understand that we live in a lawless land, therefore not bound by Biblical adherence to a pagan Caesar, and to grow in strength through God and faith in Christ to form a new constitution and new nation where these parasitic nepotisms have no place, and slavish-micromanaging doesn't exist. This cannot be accomplished without unbelievable struggle in which many people will not see the other side of. Yes the system is weak and loosely held together, yes they are afraid of losing everything they have, but at the same time their derangement blinds them and they will double down on all their absurdities even if it means a total loss of life everywhere, and that is what will happen. Knowing the enemy's hubris should enlighten you all, because you know what to expect. You should know that they will never give quarter to you under any circumstances. If this system cannot use you like a human battery to siphon wealth and extract resources out of, it will murder you. Now that you know this (assuming most readers here do, those that don't now you do!) what actions and strategies and alliances are you going to endeavor yourself with to survive? Faith is essential and should be number one, but to neglect the geographical and logistical planning would be to neglect the wisdom that God bestows upon those who are informing you and the wisdom you yourself will get through prayer, fasting, and discernment of His will. Do not be like the old lady on the roof of her house in NOLA during Katrina who refused to go with the EMS crews saying that "God will save me, I don't need you," when He clearly sent the men to save her and her misplaced faith cost her her life. You must take physical action, get the ball rolling, and remove yourself from any sedentary-like conditions. Waiting on the government for a visa? Stuck in a dead-end job? Family entanglements keeping you in a Babylonian megacity? Low on cash? There are solutions to all these things, I just *cant* *post* *them* *here*.

The righteous will survive, the unbelievers will perish, God's mercy has its limits and I live in fear of the only thing is that I end up on the wrong side of that eternal characteristic, but this zombie clown world and its demonic talking heads have no sway over my breath. You will know all trees by their fruits, but be compassionate of a flower that has yet to blossom as to not dismiss a potential addition to the garden.

William Faulkner

Sparrow
Orthodox
Does anyone recall the Israeli pharmaceutical company that was nearing completion of a vax in pill form? The fact that it has disappeared from the headlines seems suspicious. As they carry out the mass genocide of millions of people why wouldn't we assume that other avenues of delivery are being used? If in pill form could this not simply be added to other medications which are commonly prescribed? How can we trust anything that the pharmaceutical companies are selling us? As Roosh said western medicine is dead. They will never be trusted again after this. Some will unfortunately be forced to deal with them in the future if we are not taking care of ourselves or are involved in an accident or get some disease. So not only do we need to start growing our own food, we also need to begin learning how and what we can take to stay healthy. Food shall be our medicine. We need to quit eating for taste and start eating for health in these dark times.

cyborg1337

Sparrow
Been doing some research; Found this article:

In summary: "That very technology is being used in SARS-CoV-2 vaccines: It switches off TLR 7 & 8 signalling, that the immune system needs to fight infection and cancer."

So I looked up about TLR (toll-like receptors); Stimulation of TLR 7/8 is indeed what affects tumours.

Looks like there will (potentially) be very serious medium to long-term consequences in a large majority of the population.

Last edited:

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member
Israel is about to introduce a law making anyone fired over the vaccine mandates to be ineligible for unemployment benefits.

And they can be mandated for most jobs. People are pretty much forced to get the vaccine.
For a vaccine that only slows not stops the spread of Delta/Mu, it makes no sense how extreme the pressure is.

Ironically, otherwise authoritarian China, is one of the freest places when it comes to the vax. They offer a conventional vaccine, and there's no mandates.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Mn8ecva9.jpeg

It's happening.

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
The doctor is a lying and/or ignorant killer. Get your uncle out of there.

My friend, pre vax, had a bad ankle break, like a spiral fracture that put him in the hospital for weeks and he can never do any kind of real running for the rest of his life. A few months later he had some blood clots because he was sitting on his ass too long on a road trip. Also this was pre vax.

It does happen, but the problem here is that with the vaxx we don't know if that exacerbates what is a minor possibility after any bone fracture, or if it was the vax alone, or the fracture alone. We don't know because no serious investigation is taking place on a national level, and if it is it's being suppressed. That is why this whole thing is a total joke and ruining faith in medicine.

Dissimilarty

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
In my mind, taking the test would mean I am agreeing with and complicit in policies that promote murder (sin) and it's like giving an offering to science (sin)... thoughts?
Do you think the whole is made up or something? Or another way of asking would be, if you felt crappy (like a cold) would you feel comfortable being around coworkers?

inthefade

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
Do you think the whole is made up or something? Or another way of asking would be, if you felt crappy (like a cold) would you feel comfortable being around coworkers?
I don't get sick in general. Haven't been for 10+ years now. If I get sick, I'll just stay home. Same as it ever was. I am not taking a test which hasn't been proven to me to test for anything so they can boost up their fake numbers to justify all this nonsense.

Dissimilarty

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
I don't get sick in general. Haven't been for 10+ years now. If I get sick, I'll just stay home. Same as it ever was. I am not taking a test which hasn't been proven to me to test for anything so they can boost up their fake numbers to justify all this nonsense.
Gotcha. Your original post about testing seemed a bit exagerrated, but I understand where your coming from now. I think the bigger question is what your labor is actually being used to build and if that's justifiable. I agree the testing crap has basically been reduced to lose-lose because of the SOPs.

soli.deo.gloria

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
So get this. My uncle sprained his ankle ten days ago. Yesterday, he went into the hospital with chest pain and it turns out he has lung and heart blood clots, which, the doctor says, is due to his sprained ankle. So, according to the doctor, a ten day old sprained ankle resulted in heart and lung blood clots. Does that make sense to anyone?
Is your uncle vaxxed? I personally know multiple people in the past week with blood clots. One died last week and one was in the icu as of yesterday, may be dead by now because it sounded grim. Don't know their vax status but I'm going to try to find out.

Prores

Chicken
Orthodox
This should have it's own thread, but I don't have the ability to make one. I read the forum a lot but don't post much. All over the US, streetlights are changing to black lights. Here's some links from local news sources claiming it to be a malfunction

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/h...-switching-purple/LIP6UJLCCRAZ7J36X42EWSZFDI/

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...tes-highways-purple-led-wisconsin/7797131002/

https://www.wfmynews2.com/article/n...sboro/83-cfd99c35-0a55-4f8f-96e9-1a412e4f7360

https://lawrencekstimes.com/2021/07/22/why-are-streetlights-purple/

https://www.foxcarolina.com/news/se...cle_2c682a9c-865e-11eb-ba24-97d7e414282f.html

Here is a video showing people's veins and injection sites glowing under black light

https://fb.watch/89yVVNO2hm/