Coronavirus vaccine thread

I like that the journalist slowly got him to "we should have a registry of the unvaccinated, although that does sound very Nazi Germany."

He got the wheels turning. Whether or not it causes him to repent is a whole different animal. I'm gonna pray that he does.
High correlation between homosexuality and:
1. cyclothymia - mood swings, depressions/elations, bipolarism
2. dysphoria - state of unease or general dissatisfaction with life

Source: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25678170/

MRAll134

Pelican
A professor of Notre Dame took three shots in less than 8 months and died of cancer? She was also having trouble with her heart. A literal Karen:

Karen Croake Heisler: 67-year-old former Notre Dame professor says “damn the unvaccinated,” dead 12 days after third Pfizer mRNA injection

ORLANDO, FLORIDA — A 67-year-old former Notre Dame professor is dead, in what is fast-becoming a pattern of quick deaths after “booster” shots.

Mrs. Karen Croake Heisler received her first dose of Pfizer experimental mRNA on January 13, according to her Twitter account. Her age allowed her to be one of the first to receive the injections in December and January. It’s unclear when she received the second injection. But Mrs. Heisler declared on April 9 that she and her husband suffered only sore arms after their second injections...

..for reasons unknown, Mrs. Heisler received a third Pfizer mRNA injection on September 7.
Karen-Croake-Heisler-dog-mask-768x538.png

The Rest: https://thecovidblog.com/2021/09/22...ad-12-days-after-third-pfizer-mrna-injection/

Her Twitter: https://twitter.com/KCroakeHeisler

"Karen Croake Heisler worked in college athletics for the sports information departments at Purdue University, the University of North Carolina, and the University of Notre Dame for seven years.
She spent the next 18 years working in television as a programming and promotions director, producer, and award-winning documentary writer at WNDU-TV, the NBC affiliate in South Bend. She currently teaches two courses in the University of Notre Dames Film, Television and Theatre Department." [1]

She was the ultimate Karen.

[1] https://www.amazon.com/Fighting-Irish-Legends-Lists-Lore/dp/158261752X

I think that one of the main issues with the vaccines is that they were designed to be effective against covid infections and eradicate covid and thus have much too high dosage. When we look at efficacy between one or two doses we don't see much differences in reduced infections or hospitalisations. It is the quantity that makes the poison. If you reduce by 1/3 of a dose and only a dose and not twice or n times, we would get the same outcome in terms of efficacy and with much lower side effects. The fake hope that we will eradicate the virus and greed are making people sick with the vaccines.

I had only one dose to get the vaccine passport, pfizer, won't take any more of it. I was not ready yet to abandon my urban sins and work. But now after experiencing it first hand, I can tell you, it enhanced existing health conditions that you have for me it was brain fog, vertigo, body ache, back pain, tingling.

Padouk

Woodpecker
I think that one of the main issues with the vaccines is that they were designed to be effective against covid infections and eradicate covid and thus have much too high dosage. When we look at efficacy between one or two doses we don't see much differences in reduced infections or hospitalisations. It is the quantity that makes the poison. If you reduce by 1/3 of a dose and only a dose and not twice or n times, we would get the same outcome in terms of efficacy and with much lower side effects. The fake hope that we will eradicate the virus and greed are making people sick with the vaccines.

I had only one dose to get the vaccine passport, pfizer, won't take any more of it. I was not ready yet to abandon my urban sins and work. But now after experiencing it first hand, I can tell you, it enhanced existing health conditions that you have for me it was brain fog, vertigo, body ache, back pain, tingling.

Go on, take another one, prove us all wrong! LOL

r3d

Woodpecker
If you can speak German fluently you need to work overtime and write up a transcript to this. I’ll even Venmo you a few bucks, but we need the English translation of this NOW!

I'll get to it.

Though I will probably remind you of that promise, since that's a 3hr video containing lots of technical terms and the time I'm spending on it actually takes away from other stuff I'd be doing to provide for myself. Times are tough.

I'll post them in 3 parts, first one will be done today to for sure. And maybe the second one if I'm quick. We'll see.

Beacon

Sparrow

Romanians are getting based. Demand for the wax is dropping that the government had to close 117 wax shops. Less than 30% of Romanians are fully waxed.

Edit: This is rather old news (sorry in case) from July, 2021 but the 30% wax rate is as of today.

Last edited:

r3d

Woodpecker

Here is the English version

Oh man, thank goodness.

I just spent 2 hours transcribing/translating and I got exactly 20 minutes done...

Here it is anway, haha:

Pathology - Conference

Press conference:

Death due to vaccination / undeclared substances in the covid-19 vaccines

3:59

"Good evening and welcome to the press conference out of the laboratory for pathology in Reutlingen. My Name is Dr. Uta Langer(?), I'm a doctor and a surgeon, and we will be discussing the sensitive topic of covid-19 vaccines. First we will discuss whether the vaccinations have relevant side-effects, possibly even death. Secondly, we will explore whether or not the vaccines contain undeclared substances.

Here we have three esteemed Professors, who have extensively researched these topics.

I may present Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt - our host today. He has taught for many years at the universities of Hamburg, Bern and Tübingen. He also briefly taught or studied at various other universities across the globe [lists countries]. He lead the Institute for Pathology in Reutlingen for 18 years and continued to work as a pathologist thereafter. Prof. Burkhardt has published over 150 articles in various journals. Additionally, he was responsible for certifying other institutes for pathology.

5:38

Our second scientist is Prof. Dr. Walter Lang. He was active as a pathologist from 1968 until 1985 at a medical faculty in Hannover. After that he founded and lead a private institute for 25 years in Hannover that focused on pathology of tranplantation, gynecological cytology, thyroid tumors and lung pathology. He was consulted for diagnostics by 12 large pulmonary clinics and [continues with two more credentials, one more concerning pulmonary disease]

6:30

The third scientist is Prof. Dr. Werner Bergholz. He is a former Professor of electrical engineering at the Jakobs University in Bremen, who specialized on quality- and riskmanagement. Before that he worked for 17 years at Siemens producing micro-chips.

6:53

In the magazine 'Ärzteblatt' Prof. Dr. Schirmacher - a pathologist - writes:
30 - 40% of the forty bodies on which he has performed autopsies (of people who died within 14 days after vaccination) show signs that their death was connected to the vaccinations. Now that raises questions.

7:18

Prof. Bergholz: Is there a risk because of this vaccination?

[Bergholz]: Thank you. Well, every vaccination brings with it a risk. The question is, how big is that risk? And those who ask: Why is there an engineer or former manager for quality- and risk assessment on this panel? In vaccination campaigns its an essential part to weigh the risks against the benefits. The question: 'Is there a risk?' Or better yet: 'Is there a problem?' can be answered with 'Yes. Undoubtedly, we have a problem.' We had from 2000 until 2020 per year approximately 40 million vaccinations and approximately 20 deaths, correctly put, in 'immediate timely connection' with vaccination. This year, including July, we have 1230. Though we also have 80 - 90 Million vaccinations with these covid vaccines. So if we calculate, here 20, there 1200, we have a number that is between 30 and 100 - depending on how you calculate - a dramatic rise. In addition, [...] according to EMA database (on European level) we have 14.000 deaths. Though according to my research, not even all 1230 German deaths are included in that. That means there are delays in reporting. But never mind. And we have ten times more people with severe side-effects/damages to their bodies. That again is a factor 10 or 20 more than with usual vaccines. There has to be a reason for that. I have experienced similar situations in my career. There exist very systematic ways to go about investigating such occurrences and hopefully finding solutions. One of these methods is what we will be talking about today.

One more thing: You can look at the side-effects or the spectrum at the Paul Ehrlich Institute website. Though very unstandarized compared to Norway, UK or EMA, where the list of symptoms [...] is standardized. In any way, you can say it all looks very similar. There are also similarities between the mRNA vaccines and the AstraZeneca and Johnson&Johnson. And pretty much you can say: There is no organ that isn't affected. There isn't a bodily function that isn't affected or a symptom that hasn't been recorded. Just to name a few: Loss of sight, deafness, heart attack, stroke, severe digestive issues and so forth. Not everybody ofcourse. There are cases in which practically nothing happens.

And we are talking about Europe. That's hundreds of thousands of cases, which are more ore less severe. I think there are more than one million reports.

One last number which I find particularly alarming: We have, since a few weeks, a recommendation from StIKo [German body similar to a branch of the FDA concerning only vaccines] to vaccinate 12 to 17 year-olds. According to the safety report of Paul Ehrlich Insitut we already have around 200 severe side-effects and one dead child. EMA gives better data and says we have 39 dead children and more than 2000 severely damaged children. And I would maintain, that the largest part is still healthy. Just to say that. We have a problem.

Now to the analysis.

13:25

Thank you for creating this forum. To show these results that we have worked for.

These two authors are named first. [shows screen]

Many have helped us who wish to not be named publicly. Corona vaccines... 'vaccines' should be put in parentheses. Box of Pandorra. Pandorra - as is known - had all the diseases of the world sealed in her box and was opened by some crazy people, and since then we have disease in this world. Well, I must say something first. I'm not a 'denier' [...] but as a pathologist after 40 years of work I have a different attitude to disease. Especially infectious disease. I have performed autopsies on children who died of herpes, but noone would think to test everyone for herpes all of a sudden. Also I think the human pappilomavirus kills more women than corona. In our human history we have lived through strange times. Once before in 1997 I was reprimanded for causing panic you could say, because I had performed an autopsy on an 11 year-old child who had died of influenza. And I urgently wanted to contact-trace, but I was branded a hysteric by colleagues and the press and had to pay for those tests with my own money. It was then published in the bulletin of the Robert Koch Institute 1997:

"Influenza type B is being investigated. And now for the important part: Sudden
deaths, caused by infection must be closely examined and autopsies performed."

That was in '97 and the Robert Koch Institute flip-flopped there. Autopsies for Corona deaths were first prevented/forbidden and for those who died after or because of vaccination autopsies were at least discouraged/impeded. I'm not against vaccines. My entire family is vaccinated. But I've always had a scientific curiosity and I know that new therapies and new viruses create new ways tissue changes.

There are many examples of things that weren't detected by scientists and pathologists over decades, for example the helicobacter, that can cause tumors and ulcers. I remember it well, when my teacher pointed at these bacteria that he saw in the gastric tract - sometime in the 60s - and said: 'Look he had a [latin term disease], these are lactobacilli.' Well, and sometime during the 80s two Australian scientists had the idea to investigate this, and it turned out it was this dangerous germ instead.

That's how it was with the HIV infection, when we saw new lymphoma. Among others the acute necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis. And there as well it was virologists who said 'what do these dentists want with this disease? It's got nothing to do with HIV or these viruses.' but it turns out that it does.

I must say, what I will show you later I have seen for the first time and some things I can't even name yet. Some of these changes probably no one has seen before (in parts).

I didn't want to do this by myself so we created a sort of internal peer-review. I didn't know Mr. Fierslang(?) before, only heard of his name, so I wouldn't say we're a clique that wants to propagate some thesis. [turns toward him] 3 weeks ago we met for the first time, right? Ok, 4 weeks.

So what we present is peer-reviewed as they say. It has become a widely known term recently. It's a review, a test, done by impartial colleagues. And finally, there is no financial incentive. [explains something irrelevant]

To the point of this meeting:

Known side-effects, even death, cause by the covid vaccine are found everywhere on the internet. I can cut this short: Thrombosis, also myocarditis is known. From Austalian colleagues we have a paper about that. Finally there is the case where covid breaks out despite vaccination. To clarify this beforehand; I haven't seen any cases of that.

21:15

Ten autopsies I could analyze...

edit: No need to Venmo anything ofcourse. I would've only accepted a little something if it meant doing this for two days at the expense of real-life work. But now that the english translation was found those 2 hours don't hurt me. And I also learned something doing it (namely how hard it is and how much concentration is required to do it well. I was being real sloppy and it still took that much time. I will be looking for different jobs for sure).

Last edited:

Beacon

Sparrow

Ernesto Ramirez has been deplatformed. This is what the page says about how his son got the jab

"The elder Ramirez said his son was so excited to get vaccinated because he had seen a lot of advertisements saying the COVID-19 vaccines are safe for teenagers. Because of Ramirez Jr.’s urging, his father allowed him to get vaccinated."

Beacon

Sparrow
A good link with a good analysis to show a neutral person

Best part is that there is a slide that says "vaccine hesitant smarter than doctors" :laughter:

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Steve Kirsch: I just sent this email off. The world is about to make a sudden U-turn. The wheels have come off the bus. There is no way anyone can ethically support the vaccine anymore. They kill more people than they save for ALL age groups. The vaccine is dead. Mandates are unethical. Early treatment has ALWAYS been the superior solution. We need to stop listening to Fauci and the NIH if we want to end the pandemic. No more masks, no more lockdowns, no more social distancing, and no more mandates.

f725be6e309ca459.png

A good link with a good analysis to show a neutral person

Best part is that there is a slide that says "vaccine hesitant smarter than doctors" :laughter:
Where does it say that?