Coronavirus vaccine thread

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
So a triple vaccinated person who is immunocompromised due to a kidney transplant gets covid and his wife blames the unmasked and unvaccinated.

"After his 5th dose of Remdesivir". AKA the drug that doesn't even work, and is FAR more likely to cause adverse reactions than basically anything else they could give you. And yet it is still the only FDA approved drug to treat Coofid-1984. Google "remdesivir doesnt work adverse reaction" to see what I mean. And this woman is lecturing people about being ignorant and putting others in danger. What a freaking joke! Clown world. Lord have mercy.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
"After his 5th dose of Remdesivir". AKA the drug that doesn't even work, and is FAR more likely to cause adverse reactions than basically anything else they could give you. And yet it is still the only FDA approved drug to treat Coofid-1984. Google "remdesivir doesnt work adverse reaction" to see what I mean. And this woman is lecturing people about being ignorant and putting others in danger. What a freaking joke! Clown world. Lord have mercy.

Correct. That drug kills people as planned, in order to boost the covid statistics. Purposeful medical euthanasia.

rainy

Kingfisher
My parents want our family together for Christmas. We're spread across the country. My bro and I and our families haven't gotten the vax. My sister and her husband has.

So apparently she has refused to consider getting together with the family because of us. And she told us if we're not vaxxed then our families won't see each other for years to come. When my parents told me this I asked did either of you mention to her that if the vax worked she is protected. And even if we all got vaxxed we could all still get COVID while traveling to you and spread it to one another. LMAO.

My sister has turned into a lunatic.

I think she doesn't allow anyone who isn't vaxxed around her family. Imagine living like that.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
My parents want our family together for Christmas. We're spread across the country. My bro and I and our families haven't gotten the vax. My sister and her husband has.

So apparently she has refused to consider getting together with the family because of us. And she told us if we're not vaxxed then our families won't see each other for years to come. When my parents told me this I asked did either of you mention to her that if the vax worked she is protected. And even if we all got vaxxed we could all still get COVID while traveling to you and spread it to one another. LMAO.

I think she doesn't allow anyone who isn't vaxxed around her family. Imagine living like that.
I bet Christmas would be more fun without your sister anyway

Enoch

Hummingbird

Your sister doesn't have a husband in the traditional sense.

Brebelle3

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer

I guess it goes both ways.

My fiancée told her mother that she couldn't see our baby boy for at least one week after receiving the shot.

My fiancée told her she didn't want her "germs" shedding all over our boy. And they live in the same house!

God love my based Vietnamese woman.

Send her the video of the CDC Director, Rochelle Walensky, saying on TV that fully vaccinated can still spread the Delta variant. (which is just covid-19 lmao) ... because maybe she will only listen to a strong, empowered, brown wahmen?

Barefaced

Sparrow

Is she an atheist?

rainy

Kingfisher
Send her the video of the CDC Director, Rochelle Walensky, saying on TV that fully vaccinated can still spread the Delta variant. (which is just covid-19 lmao) ... because maybe she will only listen to a strong, empowered, brown wahmen?
Not worth the time or the effort. At this point she's an indoctrinated, card carrying member of the CA communist party and BLM who largely thinks here family is full of white supremacist racists.

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Well, starting from tomorrow life is supposed to return to normal here in Norway. (it really has been for a while) They`re at least saying (between the lines) that vaccinations are a choice, and that they highly recommend vaccinations for the 10 percent left unvaccinated in the <18 group. (that would be me) But there will no more coercion at this stage. Sweden have also rejected the idea of a vaccine pass, but are more forceful in saying that the unvaccinated can not expect to live normally. But with no direct measures against them either. I take this to mean that they`ve given up on the unvaccinated basically.

I can see two scenarios here; Either things will just peter out, and life will gradually go back to more or less normal. Or things will start getting worse as winter sets in, and we will be back to strict measures again. (No action will ever be taken to deal with the real and underlying health issues of course.) Honestly I`m not sure at this stage! There is such a huge difference in how this is handled between countries that we usually would consider as comparable. New Zealand/AUS and Norway/Sweden seems like opposite ends of the spectrum, which is weird indeed.

I don`t see them giving up on the agenda quite yet in France NZ, AUS, Greece, the UK etc. But thanks to the deplorables, I think that they will be forced to give up on it the in the US eventually.

Gazza

Woodpecker

Luke 12:53

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox

Her husband should get a share in the blame. She's anxious and fearful, and he has not comforted her that there is nothing to be afraid.

Kiwi

Robin
I was thinking this morning how the vaccine and the boosters is basically a subscription service, which ties into the great reset "you'll own nothing and be happy" and the current model of business we're seeing all over. I'm sure this has already been discovered and talked about, I think even Roosh mentioned it on one of his streams, but still could be a useful meme idea to develop.

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I was thinking this morning how the vaccine and the boosters is basically a subscription service, which ties into the great reset "you'll own nothing and be happy" and the current model of business we're seeing all over. I'm sure this has already been discovered and talked about, I think even Roosh mentioned it on one of his streams, but still could be a useful meme idea to develop.
IaaS - "Immunity" as a Service. They view the human body as a "platform" and they want to continuously update the "software". Their arrogance and depravity truly knows no bounds.