Coronavirus vaccine thread

Beacon

Sparrow
Huh.
Israel. Iceland. The UK. Gibraltar. Vermont. Mongolia even. Now Singapore.

Singapore is tapping the brakes to slow the surge in Covid-19 cases​

I posted about Singapore a few days back. It has really got the waxers butthurt after all the wax rate is 80% and pretty much everyone above 12 years is waxed there. A few more countries are showing subtle signs of an impending surge. So more highly waxed nations will join the list. In a way it is a blessing that Africa and India are poor in terms of medical infrastructure. As a result they lack funds and logistics to dispense the wax en masse and are treating their sick with a proper inexpensive drug (Ivermectin) instead.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher

Last edited:

Grow Bag

Kingfisher

Don't worry, they will be replaced by intensivists, who're basically a layer of management who use computer models and algorithms to dictate best practice, thereby undermining the authority and autonomy of doctors and surgeons. The computer will have the final say and managers will simply relay the message. Technocracy, in simple terms, is an unholy alliance of managers and machines. An intensivist is medicine's equivalent of the drone pilot sat at the desk with a latte as he blows up half a village to kill one target. Technology thus utilised removes humans from the consequences of their actions.

Last edited:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
I posted about Singapore a few days back. It has really got the waxers butthurt after all the wax rate is 80% and pretty much everyone above 12 years is waxed there. A few more countries are showing subtle signs of an impending surge. So more highly waxed nations will join the list. In a way it is a blessing that Africa and India are poor in terms of medical infrastructure. As a result they lack funds and logistics to dispense the wax en masse and are treating their sick with a proper inexpensive drug (Ivermectin) instead.

I've also heard the existing use of anti-malarial medications in Africa is a factor.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
:sneaky:

Voxday :

The Mark of the Retarded

What part of “get off the train while you still can” is hard to understand? Or better yet, don’t get on the cursed thing.
The CEO of pharmaceutical giant Moderna says that even younger people will have to get vaccine booster shots at least once every three years, meaning that a two-tier society which punishes the unvaccinated could remain in place indefinitely.
According to Stephane Bancel, the pandemic will continue for at least another year, at which point there will be enough vaccine doses “so that everyone on this Earth can be vaccinated.”
This includes jabs for infants and booster shots for those who require them.
“Those who don’t get vaccinated will immunize themselves naturally because the Delta variant is so contagious,” said Bancel, although he went on to assert that such people would still get ill.
“You can either get vaccinated and have a good winter. Or you don’t do it and risk getting sick and possibly even ending up in hospital,” said the Moderna CEO.
Bancel says life will return to normal “in a year,” but that this will be dependent on people continuing to receive regular COVID-19 booster jabs.
The CEO said older and vulnerable people would “undoubtedly” need refresher shots at least once a year, while even younger people who face an infinitesimal chance of dying from the virus will need booster shots every three years.
They’ll need the boosters to keep themselves from dying of the vaxxes. This isn’t the Mark of the Beast. It’s the Mark of the Retarded.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
1759ade557177fd6.jpeg

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Don't worry, they will be replaced by intensivists, who're basically a layer of management who use computer models and algorithms to dictate best practice, thereby undermining the authority and autonomy of doctors and surgeons. The computer will have the final say and managers will simply relay the message. Technocracy, in simple terms, is an unholy alliance of managers and machines. An intensivist is medicine's equivalent of the drone pilot sat at the desk with a latte as he blows up half a village to kill one target. Technology thus utilised removes humans from the consequences of their actions.
Intensivists are doctors so that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. Nurses will be the main shortage as they are refusing vax at a higher rate.

Also:

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox
View attachment 33857

The injury of the fit continues.
Male tennis professionals have inadvertently become the control group for fit men under 40:

Dozens of top players got the virus last year (remember Djokovic’s “superspreader” event?) with zero long term effect on their athletic ability. In fact, all 4 Grand Slams in 2021 were won by “covid survivors”.

Now we have a pro who’s barely had any disruptions to a 14 year career needing to take an extended break after weeks after his first dose of the clotshot.

Tells you all you need to know.

newcomer

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
The Czech Republic is burning their excess doses of Astrazeneca (aka the Clot Shot). A good idea as only 36 people requested this shot, in Sept. A possible alternate to the MRna treatments is the Novavax, which is a simple protein and is similar to previous vaccines e.g. the Mumps. But, this is not medical advice, because I am not a doctor, but have seen a few on tv:

Czech Republic Giving Away, Burning Its Remaining AstraZeneca Vaccines
It appears that state agencies are experiencing an increasingly low demand for jabs being recommended to over 60 year-olds due to multiple reports concerning possible side effects from the vaccine.

In September, only 36 new applicants came for AstraZeneca.

Irozhlas reports how the government is now dumping hundreds of thousands of doses overseas in Asia (translated)
Yeah vast majority of people in here is jabbed with Moderna. Burning AstraZeneca doesnt mean much, country is still 50% jabbed.

Sword

Sparrow

I wonder what the effect of this will be. I feel like this is a unspoken problem. Do you 'force' everyone back to work when they dont want to go? 'Blame the heroes'? Maybe it'll be used for some backdoor way to soften the blow of everyone dying, not from the jab, but from 'those selfish antivaxers who wont go to work'.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Just found this incredibly hateful site of people gloating over the deaths of anti-vaxxers:

The commonality beyond not taking the vaccine seems to be overweight, and ending up in the hospital no doubt receiving their "treatment protocol" which consists of ineffective (at best) expensive experimental drugs.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Those alien spike proteins though...

From this Army Flight Surgeon’s affidavit:

I personally observed the most physically fit female Soldier I have seen in over 20 years in the Army, go from Colligate level athlete training for Ranger School, to being physically debilitated with cardiac problems, newly diagnosed pituitary brain tumor, thyroid dysfunction within weeks of getting vaccinated. Several military physicians have shared with me their firsthand experience with a significant increase in the number of young Soldiers with migraines, menstrual irregularities, cancer, suspected myocarditis and reporting cardiac symptoms after vaccination. Numerous Soldiers and DOD civilians have told me of how they were sick, bed-ridden, debilitated, and unable to work for days to weeks after vaccination. I have also recently reviewed three flight crew members’ medical records, all of which presented with both significant and aggressive systemic health issues. Today I received word of one fatality and two ICU cases on Fort Hood; the deceased was an Army pilot who could have been flying at the time. All three pulmonary embolism events happened within 48 hours of their vaccination.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Those alien spike proteins though...

From this Army Flight Surgeon’s affidavit:

In reference to the above and proof it’s real:

DenizenJane

Woodpecker
Just found this incredibly hateful site of people gloating over the deaths of anti-vaxxers:

The commonality beyond not taking the vaccine seems to be overweight, and ending up in the hospital no doubt receiving their "treatment protocol" which consists of ineffective (at best) expensive experimental drugs.
Quite a lot of these seem to be in the healthcare field.