Coronavirus vaccine thread

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Just found this incredibly hateful site of people gloating over the deaths of anti-vaxxers:

The commonality beyond not taking the vaccine seems to be overweight, and ending up in the hospital no doubt receiving their "treatment protocol" which consists of ineffective (at best) expensive experimental drugs.
So they’re gloating over people dying from the imaginary disease Covid? I’d say it was the treatment protocol itself that killed them. Hospitals are quickly becoming the most dangerous places on earth - and they’ve always been full of quackery.

Last edited:

Beacon

Sparrow
Looks like the first signs of ADE are showing up. "Man flu" is more than just a meme. Better be sure and stack your company with unvaxxed staff.
This happened to quite a few fully vaxxed people I knew as well. Symptoms just like the koof but all tested negative. So now its like a candle burning from both ends severe infections on one end, killer boosters on the other.

lskdfjldsf

Pelican
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
Looks like the first signs of ADE are showing up. "Man flu" is more than just a meme. Better be sure and stack your company with unvaxxed staff.

I don't think it's ADE. I'm unvaccinated and going on 2 weeks with the worst chest cold I remember having -- fever, no taste, coughing up green nastiness to the point my teeth hurt from the sinus pressure. Tested negative for covid.

Probably just that time of the year + immune system weaker from a year of lockdowns and WFH.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Just found this guys podcast. Past guests look great, Catherine Austin Fitz, Jay Dyer, Morgoth, etc.

Here he is interviewing former Pfizer vice president Dr Mike Yeadon who states the mRNA vaccines are dangerous for anyone not elderly or obese. He says they "probably work" for people in their 70s and 80s, as far as helping them survive an infection, but are not real vaccines and don't stop transmission.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Physician ‘Horribly Injured’ After Pfizer Vaccine Pleads With Top U.S. Public Health Officials for Help — and Gets None​

Hertz said she has been in contact with numerous health agencies, physicians and researchers — including the National Institutes of Health (NIH), U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), U.S. Surgeon General and doctors at Harvard and Stanford universities and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles — in an effort to obtain help for the neurological injuries she suffered after getting the vaccine.
Hertz, a gastroenterologist who retired in October, got her first and only dose of Pfizer’s vaccine on Dec. 23, 2020. “There was an opportunity to get the vaccine because the hospital was giving it to every doctor,” Hertz said. “I didn’t know if I would need to go back into the workforce, so I ran to get it. Within 30 minutes, I started experiencing adverse effects.”

“I waited the 15 minutes you’re required to wait after you get it, and I went to the car and my face started burning,” Hertz said. “I drove home five minutes away, and by the time I walked through the door, I told my husband to call the paramedics.”

Hertz said within 24 hours she developed neurological symptoms, including severe paresthesias in her face, tongue, scalp, chest wall and limbs, as well as tremors, twitching, weakness, headaches, tinnitus and imbalance.

“My blood pressure was 186 over 127, which I’ve come to find is characteristic of these reactions,” Hertz said.

Hertz called her doctor, and took Benadryl and steroids in case she was having an allergic reaction. The next day her face turned completely numb.
Hertz followed up with an allergist who treated her with steroids in case she was experiencing an allergic reaction to the vaccine. After a few weeks of no improvement, Hertz met with the chief neurologist at Cedars-Sinai.

“I saw six neurologists, five allergists, three rheumatologists, and no one had a clue,” Hertz said. “They did blood work, skin biopsies, an MRI and more, and nothing really came up. Unfortunately, if a doctor doesn’t know what’s wrong with you they’re done with you, though that’s not how I practice.”

Early on, when Hertz was evaluated by the first neurologist, the neurologist asked her about a “CISA consult” with the CDC.

According to the CDC’s website, the Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment (CISA) Project was established in 2001 to address the unmet vaccine safety clinical research needs of the U.S.

CISA is a national network of vaccine safety experts from the CDC’s Immunization Safety Office and seven medical research centers, plus other partners who address vaccine safety issues, conduct high-quality clinical research and assess complex clinical adverse events following vaccination.

The CISA Project also provides consultation to U.S. clinicians who have vaccine safety questions about a specific patient residing in the U.S. It also provides consultation to U.S. healthcare providers and public health partners on vaccine safety issues, and reviews clinical adverse events following immunization involving U.S.-licensed vaccines.

Hertz’s case was accepted into the CISA Project and was presented at the CDC’s grand rounds on March 23. Following the meeting, a physician forwarded a letter to Hertz suggesting she had “mast cell disorder.”

The CISA Project never followed up with her.
Hertz has had several communication exchanges with Marks and Dr. Janet Woodcock, FDA acting commissioner. Neither Marks, nor Woodcock took Hertz’ concerns seriously, but instead, wished her the best with her debilitating vaccine injuries.

Hertz said Woodcock initially said she would like to help, but then responded again saying:

“I am so very sorry for your ordeal. It seems what is missing is what they call a ‘research definition,’ in other words a syndromic framework to describe what is being experienced, since it may not fit into current diagnostic categories. Possibly one of the academic researchers you have consulted could work on that. I don’t have insight into how this could be approached from a treatment standpoint.”

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
I don't think it's ADE. I'm unvaccinated and going on 2 weeks with the worst chest cold I remember having -- fever, no taste, coughing up green nastiness to the point my teeth hurt from the sinus pressure. Tested negative for covid.

Probably just that time of the year + immune system weaker from a year of lockdowns and WFH.
Hmm. Was going to suggest the possibility, as has been hypothesized by many, that the vaccine was making common viruses that most would shake off more harmful to them. But how it would impact unvaccinated is puzzling. I guess mutation fueled by a reasonably high vaccinated population is the most likely possibility.

After becoming a parent, I reached the conclusion 99% of illnesses are spread by small children licking hand rails in public spaces. They are absolutely disgusting. Don't believe the Jewish revisionist lies about rats carrying the Bubonic Plague from Asia, it was some toddler picking himself and licking the escalator.

Parents I know seemed to lose interest in the pandemic the fastest. Not all but many and for the reason you've stated. Anyone with kids knows it's impossible to contain illness in-family or between families that interact. You expect you'll get every illness...and probably a few you've never even heard of.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

2c514eea631dc361.jpeg

Foolsgo1d

Peacock

Physician ‘Horribly Injured’ After Pfizer Vaccine Pleads With Top U.S. Public Health Officials for Help — and Gets None​

The last paragraph is what makes this a whole lot worse. They have been briefed on the bad reactions going on and are trained by lawyers in what to say.

So they know bad things are happening but they are throwing mud in the water by using all sorts of legalese to divert and confuse. All intentional. This can only be carried out longterm by having extreme malice within themselves.

Nuremberg trials would be too lenient for these people.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Here's the vaccine mandate guidance for federal contractors and subcontractors:

Items of note:
  • Work from home is NOT exempt
  • Prior infection also NOT exempt
  • Effective date is December 8 for new contracts; existing contracts remain in place and the vaccination mandate goes into place when renewed
  • Religious exemptions are allowed, as are limited medical exemptions (classified as "disability")
I intend to quote this guidance in my exemption request and suggest anyone in the same boat do the same.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
After becoming a parent, I reached the conclusion 99% of illnesses are spread by small children licking hand rails in public spaces. They are absolutely disgusting. Don't believe the Jewish revisionist lies about rats carrying the Bubonic Plague from Asia, it was some toddler picking himself and licking the escalator.

Parents I know seemed to lose interest in the pandemic the fastest. Not all but many and for the reason you've stated. Anyone with kids knows it's impossible to contain illness in-family or between families that interact. You expect you'll get every illness...and probably a few you've never even heard of.

Having not had a flu since 1995 due to diligent hand hygiene.
It has occurred to me that it is far easier for me to avoid infection for two reasons.

1. No pets. No dirty domesticated animals indoors. No licking of faces by said pets.
2. No children. I have no kids; & as a result. I imagine it is far, far easier for me to avoid infection. As you say.

I'll add a third.
In the last 20 years. I've only had one flu vaccine, back in ~2008 when the swine flu was the panic / fear mongering of the season.
That was for work related purposes.

As a result & as I say. Nil flu since 1995.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
So many shortages of so many commodities worldwide.
Yet you can be assured that the Sinister Swines have plenty of infection injections ready for you...

CDC Not Changing Definition Of "Fully Vaccinated"...For Now: Walensky

teaser image
In Israel, officials recently announced individuals who have not received a third dose of the Pfizer vaccine after six months will not be counted as fully vaccinated...

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Here's the vaccine mandate guidance for federal contractors and subcontractors:

Items of note:
  • Work from home is NOT exempt
  • Prior infection also NOT exempt
  • Effective date is December 8 for new contracts; existing contracts remain in place and the vaccination mandate goes into place when renewed
  • Religious exemptions are allowed, as are limited medical exemptions (classified as "disability")
I intend to quote this guidance in my exemption request and suggest anyone in the same boat do the same.
Do they provide any nominally scientific/medical justification for the bolded part, or are they just arguing, "Because we say so"?

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
So many shortages of so many commodities worldwide.
Yet you can be assured that the Sinister Swines have plenty of infection injections ready for you...

CDC Not Changing Definition Of "Fully Vaccinated"...For Now: Walensky

teaser image
In Israel, officials recently announced individuals who have not received a third dose of the Pfizer vaccine after six months will not be counted as fully vaccinated...
Histrionic media Jews typically overreact to just about anything as being Anudda Shoah, except, ironically, the actual vaccine de facto genocide unfolding on a global scale - Anudda Shoah finally is being enacted by Jews upon other Jews in Israel - the elite Jews murdering the commoners - but they don't see it or don't truly care.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Do they provide any nominally scientific/medical justification for the bolded part, or are they just arguing, "Because we say so"?
If challenged I believe the work from home part wouldn't hold up in court as it's clearly not about protecting other co-workers, but interfering with someone's private life. The prior infection part is generally because it "isn't proven according to double blind testing, etc."

But yeah, it's because they say so. No justification is given for any of it. It's just implementing Biden's unconstitutional executive order.