Coronavirus vaccine thread

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Whats with the doublespeak? Transmission is down, but cases are up.. This is reaching boogieman level hysteria.
Edit: The crazier this gets, the saner I feel.

If there's essentially no virus to transmit.

Yet cases are up due to the Pfizer variant, or the Moderna variant or the AstraZeneca variant or the J&J variant.

It actually makes sense...

IPS

Sparrow
Here's the demonic BBC getting ahead of and preparing the public for adverse events in children, namely the known cardiac problems associated with the gene jabs.
It's that and more @Grow Bag ...the medical cartel as arbiters of health rather than the Lord. What if they screen your young child and find an anomaly? Your child will never escape. They are now subject to the whims of the white coats.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Another prime example of cognitive dissonance from the UK. Speaking to a friend, and talking about the amount of deaths registered in the US that were attributed to the vaccine; he replied that such incidents were very rare (50K dead-I think not), at one in every few million.

He went on to say that his own son had almost died from the vaccine, but then continued to praise it, and talk about how many lives it has saved.

Someone, please, tell me that it's them, not me, because I'm beginning to doubt my own sanity.

Beacon

Robin
Another prime example of cognitive dissonance from the UK. Speaking to a friend, and talking about the amount of deaths registered in the US that were attributed to the vaccine; he replied that such incidents were very rare (50K dead-I think not), at one in every few million.

He went on to say that his own son had almost died from the vaccine, but then continued to praise it, and talk about how many lives it has saved.

Someone, please, tell me that it's them, not me, because I'm beginning to doubt my own sanity.
Your perfectly sane. It has come to the point where vax believers are so much into the delusion that evil has created for them, that they have absolutely no sense of reality,

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher

I'm also in the UK, had the same conversations with long time friends - One knew that our other friend had heart problems after the jab and went and got both jabs after.

He also said that death was part of any "new medical treatment".

I also questioned my sanity - I'm right there with you brother.

Beacon

Robin
I'm also in the UK, had the same conversations with long time friends - One knew that our other friend had heart problems after the jab and went and got both jabs after.

He also said that death was part of any "new medical treatment".

I also questioned my sanity - I'm right there with you brother.
I think its a "coping mechanism" as Mark Latham (an Aussie Politician) once said regarding domestic violence. They know that they are dead inside and they have no way out of this trap, so they accept death as a medical treatment. That is the extent of the delusion.

Exactly, now any case of heart conditions due to the wax can be conveniently blamed on an "undiagnosed heart condition". This is pure evil.
Truth is general health has been in steady decline for a couple of decades at the least. Take a look at some older movies, not too far back like in the 90s and see how people looked a lot healthier.
I was already around in the 80s and literally never heard of a young person who had a heart attack nor autism, at least nothing to the scale we see now that is so common and severe.
I'm certain with this type of propaganda, cos that's all this is, they are normalising illness in young people. So you're correct that they may blame it on the jabbaboo but it's not started now.
We're not living through a new script, but a new chapter of an ongoing play that started a while back.

It's absolutely true, and the reason I rely on a Kestrel ballistics solver for accurate dope. Wind, humidity, temperature, altitude, spin drift, and Coreolis effect are all critical for 1200m+ shots. Coreolis alone is the difference between center mass hits and missing by a foot at long range.

How do you account for the spin drift? You have got a lot of theoretical topics mixed with reality. Typical boomers attached to their space star wars brainwashing don't understand the bible confirms a flat stationary geocentric earth as the floor of the 'universe' but I will not go further into the topic here.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

Israel doubles down on booster shots as daily Covid cases set new record​

The new definition of "vaccinated = 3 shots" becomes effective in Israel. All double vaccinated people become "unvaccinated"...and their "Covid pass" is revoked.

3aef46dcdf17ee96.png

Never negotiate with terrorists. This is the result if you do.
Whats with the doublespeak? Transmission is down, but cases are up.. This is reaching boogieman level hysteria.
Edit: The crazier this gets, the saner I feel.
Well spoken. Among the insanity it actually is a blessing to be banned from all this useless, secular entertainment and instead to focus on deep study of reality and people who are close by.
Olbermann, probably a nice chap from Bavaria, wearing Lederhose and going to Oktoberfest. Anyways as been pointed out by others, this is a classical very unhappy, angry and first and foremost scared man who is projecting all his hate, anger, fear and unhappiness towards a created outgroup minority. And indeed, I'd be fearful if I'd been put on the lifelong vaxx hamster wheel.
Every so called "tough guy" I knew and respected, folded like a cheap tent over the last 15 months. It turns out that strength comes from within after all.
Amen. Tough guys by appearance are usually heavily invested in external pride. Possessions and worldly things matter to them. These people are insecure and afraid from the inside hence will likely be the first ones to fold for this agenda to not lose the material world. People who are genuinely strong from the inside know how weak they are/have been also, hence they'll not speak up about it. Actions, not words will show their strength.
Here's the demonic BBC getting ahead of and preparing the public for adverse events in children, namely the known cardiac problems associated with the gene jabs.
Demonic and sinister are rightful terms here. It's all just a massive PR propaganda show to set expectations, move the agenda forward, set expectations, move the agenda forward etc etc. Shocks must be guided as they continue their managed destruction of humanity and global society.

This goes back to the psychological principle of investment. If you've invested heavily in a relationship you're more willing to keep it going. If you've invested heavily in let's say fitness, you very strongly want to gain that end result of the sixpack. Whereas if you've gone to the gym twice it's way easier to quit. These people at this moment are so deep in the agenda they pulling back their investments will mean a huge loss to them. And this loss will increase the further in time to go, which will make it less and less likely they'll pull back from the path they're on. The more you differ from the normies in society, the saner you are. Take that as a rule of thumb.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Olbermann, probably a nice chap from Bavaria, wearing Lederhose and going to Oktoberfest. Anyways as been pointed out by others, this is a classical very unhappy, angry and first and foremost scared man who is projecting all his hate, anger, fear and unhappiness towards a created outgroup minority. And indeed, I'd be fearful if I'd been put on the lifelong vaxx hamster wheel.
I was shocked and stunned to learn something today I never expected. From Jew or Not Jew:

Verdict: Not a Jew.

He’s such a typical kvetching, histrionic, hysterical, hateful, wild-eyed big media ranter I always just assumed he was a member of the tribe.

Beacon

Robin
Reminds me of the CSI Miami episode "Stoned Cold" where a mean girl gets a shy girl to have sex with three guys during a party so she will get accepted. Once she complies, she calls her a "slut".

.."but the director of Melaka State Health Department is blaming the incident on nervousness and not having enough breakfast."

what happened here is no different.

Parmesan

Woodpecker
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher think it's 'weird' coronavirus vaccines are not available for children under 12 and are frustrated their two kids - aged six and four - can't get the COVID-19 jab

So are we supposed to trust the venerable government experts or not?

I think I see the pattern here:

- Government authorities say we don't need masks anymore: "That advice is tenuous and each individual, business, and local authority needs to do their own assessment."

- Government says vaccine safe for over 12: "EVERYONE OVER 12 HAS TO GET A VACCINE, NO EXCEPTIONS, BIGOT!"

- Government says vaccine not safe for under 12: "Why is the government telling me what is or isn't safe for my children? This must be a conspiracy!"