Coronavirus vaccine thread

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic

Nothing we didn’t already suspect I guess. Pfizer investigating myocarditis is interesting, but I’m sure they are looking into way more than that behind the scenes. But, overall, some big bombs dropped in there to wake up normies. This video is better than the others.

I bet these guys have Tinder profiles or something and they use some girl way out of their league to spill it all.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Nothing we didn’t already suspect I guess. Pfizer investigating myocarditis is interesting, but I’m sure they are looking into way more than that behind the scenes. But, overall, some big bombs dropped in there to wake up normies. This video is better than the others.

I bet these guys have Tinder profiles or something and they use some girl way out of their league to spill it all.

An ironic consequence of communism / feminism / globalism.

'They' made their Useful Idiots easier to coerce & blackmail.
Cause said simps & betas are not able to establish normal personal relationships with women.
To the point where folk like Project Veritas can coax the Useful Idiots into divulging all sorts of information...

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic

The video at the bottom references some of the “black eyes” stuff I’ve seen referenced here.

2Infinity

Woodpecker
Gotta say, the leaked content is great but it's also really funny how once you put a decent looking woman and a beer in front of these corporate betas they start singing like birds about all the stuff they take so much care not to talk about even within their companies.

Imagine how much intel chinese honeypot agents must have already gotten from these types of betas working in high technology fields.

Guess you gotta give kudos to Veritas for having no qualms about using an inherent weakness of the feminine-corporate social order against it.

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Gotta say, the leaked content is great but it's also really funny how once you put a decent looking woman and a beer in front of these corporate betas they start singing like birds about all the stuff they take so much care not to talk about even within their companies.

Imagine how much intel chinese honeypot agents must have already gotten from these types of betas working in high technology fields.

Guess you gotta give kudos to Veritas for having no qualms about using an inherent weakness of the feminine-corporate social order against it.
Lost the message but does it almost feel like sometimes they want to talk about this, or feel guilt?
In the blow dart guy its obviously bragging (and I thought by now something would have dropped with the election fraud) but some of the NPC's almost seem like they know its not right.

hkhathaj

Kingfisher
Other Christian

The video at the bottom references some of the “black eyes” stuff I’ve seen referenced here.
I have read the article and some interesting piece of data popped up: they correlate fertility with vaccination rate. Then they control for wealth. And the only country that is an outlier is ... drumroll ... Israel. Who would have thought?

"In the second graph, the data are corrected according to the wealth of the countries (poorer countries have higher fertility). After the correction, Seychelles and Mongolia return to the norm, and only Israel continues to enjoy relatively high fertility despite the high percentage of vaccinated women:"

The article explains Israel with this: "Israel is Pfizer’s laboratory state, and that it must have been given a high percentage of placebo recipients to test the vaccine results against them as a control group." Though it is not necessary to explain why Israel is an outlier since the fertility of Israel was always an outlier when controlled by wealth. This is something that all conspiracy theorist have known for decades. (And we also have a plausible explanation of the cause...) It is not a new phenomena of the Covid era.

I don't think though that this kind of data aggregation has any use. It does not count the fact that people just don't want to have children in this unstable environment. The level of hysteria is correlated with the level of vax rate and thus hysteria could cause lower fertility. We don't even need the vaccine to have less babies.

Figure 3 analyses the difference between 2019 and 2021 in function of vax rate. I see very small correlation on these data points. The computer can draw a line but it is not obvious that there is a strong correlation there.

The author of the article suspects that the measurable decrease of fertility was caused by miscarriages. But it fails to gather data about miscarriages but only measures live births. I understand that this is the data that is accessible but that is just not enough to support the statement.

So I find this article poor quality. We need better data to conclude that vaccine causes infertility. I would bet that it causes infertility but this is not the way to prove it.

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
The first film is about the Indian army where young jabbed soldiers got heart attacks after 5km run. It seems the jab is most dangerous to young boys' hearts when they are are put on pressure.

Also suspicious blueish purple streetlights.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic
Someone on Telegram posted this WHO adverse event site that shows some interesting data. Some stats that jumped out at me are: Europe accounts for 50% of adverse events, followed by the Americas @ 38%. Now I don't know what percentage are Latin American countries, but the US surely must surely account for good chunk of that percentage. That means that people of European descent are being the hardest hit. Africa, for instance, accounts for a mere 3% and Asia 6%. Now it could be that these countries are being lackadaisical with adverse event recording, I don't know, but these figures are disturbing. Add to that that people in the 18 - 44 range are hardest hit @ 39% and, get this, women @ 69% are hit hardest. Let that sink in. Historically women and children are protected at the expense of the men for obvious reasons. Women and children are the future of the tribe. The men that survive will happily take care of that.

To access the gene jab type in "covid-19 vaccine"

Belgrano

Hummingbird
Gold Member

I can't believe James O'Keefe actually delivered for once. They're not saying anything we didn't already know, but it might be very useful to help persuade the normies that there's something fishy going on.

I think at this point US politics and big business have already been thoroughly infiltrated. It seems that this type of intelligence gathering was a complete blind spot for US counterespionage. It's not exactly surprising. The US has always sucked at HUMINT, as evidenced by the Soviets running circles around them during the Cold War or more recently everything that happened in Afghanistan. I can't help but think that the destruction of the family unit and traditional marriage as an institution, which resulted in the disastrous dating culture we see nowadays, has greatly facilitated this type of attack though.

Last edited:

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
But can the lymphocytes return to the nominal count?
What system generates lymphocytes?

In response to a previous question of yours, the test results discussed by Dr. Thompson are from a CBC (Complete Blood Count). Pretty standard stuff - it breaks down the amount of each of the 5 types of white blood cells, the overall percentage of red blood cells (hematocrit), and the amount of platelets (cell fragments involved in the clotting response - also known as thrombocytes and affected sometimes in a fatal manner by the poison injection).

All blood cells, including lymphocytes are generated in bone marrow. Most of them also mature in bone marrow, but T cells migrate and mature in an organ called the thymus which is located just above the heart. The name T comes from the thymus. So you could say that they're generated by the skeletal system, but really it's more like parts of the immune and circulatory systems that are housed in bones.

Lymphocytes are one of the 5 types of white blood cells and consist of T cells, B cells and natural killer cells. B cells are the ones that produce antibodies for specific pathogens (after differentiating into plasma cells). Cytotoxic (killer) T cells attack specific pathogens and infected cells directly. There are various types of T cells such as helper T cells that recruit T and B cells after other immune cells (such as macrophages and dendritic cells) identify invading pathogens. NK cells kill various invaders and infected cells non-specifically and also kill cells and pathogens marked for destruction by other immune cells during specific immune responses.

That should help to clarify the technical concepts he discusses in the video.