Coronavirus vaccine thread

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
What's everyone's opinion on Posobiec's track record of being right? He said new lock-downs were imminent based on insider sources but nothing ever came of it.

Can't speak for Posobiec.

Yet I would expect any new lockdowns for the northern hemisphere to be in place once winter rolls around.
IE., the supposed "flu season".

Which is what happened here in Australia.
Jan to May had little in terms of widespread severe / strict lockdowns.
Yet come June / July. It all began to ramp up; & is only winding down of late, as the weather warms.

For the northern hemisphere. I won't be surprised if another "dark winter" emerges in November...

Easy_C

Peacock
One thought:

If you're worried about this and in an urban area, your best bet might be to find a place to rent in a non-black ethnic neighborhood (find one with as little of an organized crime problem as possible). Assuming you're white of course. If you aren't then go into whichever ethnic neighborhood you blend in with. We all know that most cops won't dare try to go into any non-white neighborhood to enforce lockdown and that the people in those neighborhoods won't give a crap about enforcing COVID measures.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
A comparison of influenza and CV19 vaccines on the WHO adverse event site brings up these figures. Recorded adverse events for the flu vaccine spans from 1968 to 2021 total 266,863. That's just over a quarter of a million events in 53 years. In less than one year the CV19 vaccines totals 2,183,912. So the gene jab accounts for 1,917,049 more adverse events in one year than 53 years of influenza vaccine recording.

If I had the influenza/CV19 mortality rates to hand, it would put these figures into sobering context for fence sitters.

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
Catholic
In response to a previous question of yours, the test results discussed by Dr. Thompson are from a CBC (Complete Blood Count). Pretty standard stuff - it breaks down the amount of each of the 5 types of white blood cells, the overall percentage of red blood cells (hematocrit), and the amount of platelets (cell fragments involved in the clotting response - also known as thrombocytes and affected sometimes in a fatal manner by the poison injection).

All blood cells, including lymphocytes are generated in bone marrow. Most of them also mature in bone marrow, but T cells migrate and mature in an organ called the thymus which is located just above the heart. The name T comes from the thymus. So you could say that they're generated by the skeletal system, but really it's more like parts of the immune and circulatory systems that are housed in bones.

Lymphocytes are one of the 5 types of white blood cells and consist of T cells, B cells and natural killer cells. B cells are the ones that produce antibodies for specific pathogens (after differentiating into plasma cells). Cytotoxic (killer) T cells attack specific pathogens and infected cells directly. There are various types of T cells such as helper T cells that recruit T and B cells after other immune cells (such as macrophages and dendritic cells) identify invading pathogens. NK cells kill various invaders and infected cells non-specifically and also kill cells and pathogens marked for destruction by other immune cells during specific immune responses.

That should help to clarify the technical concepts he discusses in the video.
Thank you for the clarification! I actually emailed Dr. Thompson yesterday with the same question and he responded:

“CBC w/ differential w/ CEA
CD4/CD8/CD19/Natural Killer Cells

Nathan Thompson, DC”

...which confirms your answer. Thank you again!

(I’m not sure what “CEA“ means...)

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
God created the nations with their own distinct languages, so that they couldn't work together anymore, after the tower of Babbel. Also God specifically instructs Moses/Joshua where Israel will be located, and when they can take the land. But this isn't the thread for that discussion.
And that my friends is the beauty of true diversity. Always look local up. Start closeby then extrapolate what you can add to higher levels.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
That's irrelevant to his record of being right.

Doesn't mean he his wrong about everything.

He's probably got the best scoops of anyone in the media right now.
I think this is true but I can practically guarantee lots of people are trying to feed him disinfo, since he's one of the main vectors for leaks. If he really wanted to I'm sure he could give us a forecasted likelihood for each prediction coming true based on how much he trusts the source, but a tweet like "75% likelihood of a new lockdown within the next two weeks" doesn't make for a good viral tweet.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Orthodox
I think this is true but I can practically guarantee lots of people are trying to feed him disinfo, since he's one of the main vectors for leaks. If he really wanted to I'm sure he could give us a forecasted likelihood for each prediction coming true based on how much he trusts the source, but a tweet like "75% likelihood of a new lockdown within the next two weeks" doesn't make for a good viral tweet.
No doubt there's attempted disinfo.

He's been pretty good about sifting through the BS.

I haven't seen anything he's said that has been off the reservation

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Nothing we didn’t already suspect I guess. Pfizer investigating myocarditis is interesting, but I’m sure they are looking into way more than that behind the scenes. But, overall, some big bombs dropped in there to wake up normies. This video is better than the others.

I bet these guys have Tinder profiles or something and they use some girl way out of their league to spill it all.
I was think the same, tinder and obviously grindr is in play judging from the fat homosexual.