Coronavirus vaccine thread

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
I don't remember God creating borders on Earth, that was all Man.

I copied it as he quotes from those who are wise in the ways of God. MLK Jr. is also seen by others as well respected, and with the new segregation that seems to be coming/here, it might be helpful to remind others of the past...and of God.
Job 12:23 - He makes nations great, then destroys them; He enlarges nations, then leads them away.
Psalm 86:9 - All the nations You have made will come and bow down before You, Lord, and will honor Your name.
Acts 17:26 - From one man He has made every nationality to live over the whole earth and has determined their appointed times and the boundaries of where they live.

Segregation of the nations is Godly and comes from God. MLK Jr. was a prophet of the spirit of Babel, not a priest of God. The spirit of Babel is the same spirit as the one of Babylon, who is herself known as the mother of the Synagogue of Satan.

EDIT: What's a better thread for this kind of discussion?

MRAll134

Pelican
This looks fine o_O :

Safety Signals for COVID Vaccines Are Loud and Clear. Why Is Nobody Listening?

Summary:
-There is a disproportionately large number of adverse events reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) from COVID-19 vaccines compared with other vaccines.
-There are 91x the number of deaths and 276x the number of coagulopathy events reported after COVID-19 vaccination than after flu vaccination.
-Safety signals were found for 242 adverse events using the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) methodology.
-Full transparency of CDC and U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) safety monitoring is urgently needed.

Figure-2-Deaths-per-Million-Doses-Since-2010-CHART-1.jpg

The Rest: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/safety-signals-covid-vaccines-full-transparency-cdc-fda/

merc

Pigeon
Other Christian
I like his takes, but never mentioning GAB and only pushing Gettr or what it's called is a red flag for me.

Hope I'm wrong and there will be probably a time where he'll hold some kind of office, so we'll see what he does then - but I'm not expecting much, if anything.

Anyway... back to the thread. :)
He has 1.4m followers on twitter. He doesnt dare bring up the central banking jews that run the financial system and media in this country. Kosherservatives have their head buried in the sand

La Águila Negra

Banned
Other Christian
15 October is a somewhat of a set deadline

--
I have read the article and some interesting piece of data popped up: they correlate fertility with vaccination rate. Then they control for wealth. And the only country that is an outlier is ... drumroll ... Israel. Who would have thought?

"In the second graph, the data are corrected according to the wealth of the countries (poorer countries have higher fertility). After the correction, Seychelles and Mongolia return to the norm, and only Israel continues to enjoy relatively high fertility despite the high percentage of vaccinated women:"

The article explains Israel with this: "Israel is Pfizer’s laboratory state, and that it must have been given a high percentage of placebo recipients to test the vaccine results against them as a control group." Though it is not necessary to explain why Israel is an outlier since the fertility of Israel was always an outlier when controlled by wealth. This is something that all conspiracy theorist have known for decades. (And we also have a plausible explanation of the cause...) It is not a new phenomena of the Covid era.

I don't think though that this kind of data aggregation has any use. It does not count the fact that people just don't want to have children in this unstable environment. The level of hysteria is correlated with the level of vax rate and thus hysteria could cause lower fertility. We don't even need the vaccine to have less babies.

Figure 3 analyses the difference between 2019 and 2021 in function of vax rate. I see very small correlation on these data points. The computer can draw a line but it is not obvious that there is a strong correlation there.

The author of the article suspects that the measurable decrease of fertility was caused by miscarriages. But it fails to gather data about miscarriages but only measures live births. I understand that this is the data that is accessible but that is just not enough to support the statement.

So I find this article poor quality. We need better data to conclude that vaccine causes infertility. I would bet that it causes infertility but this is not the way to prove it.
I did some research and with the information available at this point birthrates for the year of 2021 seem to be lower than those of 2020

However this downward trend is part of a decades long phenomenon, and to my knowledge the 2020-2021 decrease is linear when seen from a 10-15 year perspective.

FA9JFfpVkAYIY74.png

A couple of points on the data

* Iceland and Israel, two early starters countries with high vaccination rates are seeing an increase in birthrates
* Chile, another early adopter with high vaccination rates, has seen a massive decrease
* Serious decrease in both number of births and birthrates (TFR) all across the board - which means that both early vaccination countries late vaccination countries are experiencing the same developments
* Only region (that's included) where births are increasing is Central Asia. Not sure what their vaccination pattern is.
* South East Asian and Latin American countries are seeing exceptionally steep declines in birth rates. Thailand now has a TFR of 1.16, and Chile has a TFR of 1.2. Puerto Rico has dipped below 1.
* East Asia continues to be the demographic black hole with many countries now hovering around the 1.0 TFR

Conclusion: fertility issues related to the vaccine are so far not showing up in the data

Additional important info: Months (of info) available is indicated in the fourth column. This means that the data is PRELIMINARY

If people are interested in this topic I'd suggest the account below, for sure that he will keep updating the data as the months go by

hkhathaj

Kingfisher
Other Christian
15 October is a somewhat of a set deadline

--

I did some research and with the information available at this point birthrates for the year of 2021 seem to be lower than those of 2020

However this downward trend is part of a decades long phenomenon, and to my knowledge the 2020-2021 decrease is linear when seen from a 10-15 year perspective.

View attachment 34029

* Iceland and Israel, two early starters countries with high vaccination rates are seeing an increase in birthrates
* Chile, another early adopter with high vaccination rates, has seen a massive decrease
* Serious decrease in both number of births and birthrates (TFR) all across the board - which means that both early vaccination countries late vaccination countries are experiencing the same developments
* Only region (that's included) where births are increasing is Central Asia. Not sure what their vaccination pattern is.
* South East Asian and Latin American countries are seeing exceptionally steep declines in birth rates. Thailand now has a TFR of 1.16, and Chile has a TFR of 1.2. Puerto Rico has dipped below 1.
* East Asia continues to be the demographic black hole with many countries now hovering around the 1.0 TFR

Conclusion: fertility issues related to the vaccine are so far not showing up in the data

Additional important info: Months (of info) available is indicated in the fourth column. This means that the data is PRELIMINARY

If people are interested in this topic I'd suggest the account below, for sure that he will keep updating the data as the months go by

I tried to look up birth data of Hungary and I was shocked to find that this data is publicated with a huge lag. Every child gets a paper the week it is given birth. But for some reason statistics only arrive months later.

When we will have birth rate data that will still not be enough because it is not possible to separate the mental effect and the physical effect. I would suspect most women does not want to give birth while the pandemic lasts and they will postpone pregnancy. (They still think it will end some day...)

What would be more telling is the statistics of miscarriages and birth defects. There is no easily obtainable statistics about that. All we have is anecdotal data. The anecdotal stories that I have heard is that many vaxed mothers had miscarriages, prenatal development issues, still-birth and preterm birth. Without data that is not comparable to the unvaxed.

Biscuits_Gravy

Woodpecker
Catholic

View attachment 34029

I still think it’s far too early to conclude anything. Most child bearing women, if they took the vax, took it in the late spring or summer. We are only in October.

rockoman

Woodpecker
I don't think that plummeting birth rates are related to vaccination per se. Rather, they are a result of the economic devastation and sense of social hopelessness produced by lockdowns etc.

It's not surprising that people cancel or defer the decision to have a child under such circumstances.

Where the 'vaccines' do come in is in regard to miscarriages, stillbiths and spontaneous abortions as a ratio of all pregnancies. This is what I'll be paying attention to in that respect.

r3d

Woodpecker
Protestant
So the German version of Anthony Fauci (C. Drosten) tweeted a couple of days ago, that new studies suggest immunity wanes after 2-3 months with these vaccines. (One might ask how it's even possible that Pfizer & Co wouldn't know this from their own trials previous to seeking approval)

They seem to have kept this from the German public up until this point, in contrast to Israel for example. How is this being handled in other countries right now? What's the official and inofficial plan in the U.S, now that the FDA has not cleared booster shots for adults?

I'm a bit surprised and confused by the global differences. What are they doing?

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
So the German version of Anthony Fauci (C. Drosten) tweeted a couple of days ago, that new studies suggest immunity wanes after 2-3 months with these vaccines. (One might ask how it's even possible that Pfizer & Co wouldn't know this from their own trials previous to seeking approval)

They seem to have kept this from the German public up until this point, in contrast to Israel for example. How is this being handled in other countries right now? What's the official and inofficial plan in the U.S, now that the FDA has not cleared booster shots for adults?

I'm a bit surprised and confused by the global differences. What are they doing?

Here in Australia, they were late to the injection scam.
As such.
Not much talk about the requirement for BS "booster" injections just yet.
They're still too busy ranting about the second infection injection.

However, the Aus. Clowns have ordered over 150 million infection injections for a population of ~25 million.
So it's only a matter of time before the Clowns here start to rant about a third infection injection.

As for why they'd be willing to admit the first two infection injections weren't all that effective?
A retarded yet round about way of promoting a third infection injection...

"Twust the scwience that just clearly failed! If you don't get a third jab. You're going to die by merely breathing the air...!"

kel

Banned
I'm always torn about this information, on the one hand I can tell people "see, even according to their own data it doesn't work very well, and the minor bump only lasts for a couple of months", but I think nine times out of ten people just take that as a "oh, well, I guess we better get six boosters a year instead of four".

kel

Banned
Here in Australia, they were late to the injection scam.
As such.
Not much talk about the requirement for BS "booster" injections just yet.
They're still too busy ranting about the second infection injection.
The premier of Victoria said next year what you show "may be your booster passport", and of course "may be" means "definitely will, so we're getting you used to hearing it now".

Having lived in Melbourne it's all very discouraging to see.

anti-science

Sparrow
Gnostic or New Age
By adjusting your fire counter to that. For the end user it’s generally based on pulling up the correct value from your tables and adding that to your total adjustment off your existing zero.

Why is your name “anti-science? And why bring “Star Wars Brainwashing” here?

I may be overreacting but given the number of new or dormant accounts that suddenly wake up and start trying to inject “Viruses don’t exist”, “5G”, “Earth is flat” type content into the conversation here I find it kind of sus.

Any malicious actors lurking should take note: you’ve been trying this for years and it isn’t really working. It’s apparent to anyone skimming this page that most of us here reject the more lunatic ideas and are more focused on ones that are probable.

You want to convince us? How about some d** honesty about what’s in the other 22% of those shots? How about you just come in here and say “yea, I am willing to rat on peaceful citizens and try to stir up dissent. Here is why!”. You may not get a warm reception but we could at least have the conversation and it would do more than whatever this weird passive aggressive game is.

Even make the argument for reduced population. I don’t think too many of us here would disagree that sustainability is an issue even if we think the current strategy is evil.

And why are so many feds socially retarded these days? (Don’t answer that. I know it’s because you are recruited from a social cohort that grooms you to be socially retarded).

Yes, I am here promoting one of the most censored topic on the internet because I am a fed. It is just very easy to trigger boomers and their worship of science.