Coronavirus vaccine thread

They'll continue to jab them with Pfizer-Biontech vaccine instead of Moderna.

Probably because Pfizer-Biontech is more poisonous than Moderna.

Easy_C

Peacock
I'm always torn about this information, on the one hand I can tell people "see, even according to their own data it doesn't work very well, and the minor bump only lasts for a couple of months", but I think nine times out of ten people just take that as a "oh, well, I guess we better get six boosters a year instead of four".

Maybe.

I think about it in terms of confidence. "Would accepting this information as fact increase or decrease confidence in the establishment?" Most factually true information about this does the latter.

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Canada looks like to fly is coming

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
Catholic
This looks fine o_O :

Safety Signals for COVID Vaccines Are Loud and Clear. Why Is Nobody Listening?

Summary:
-There is a disproportionately large number of adverse events reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) from COVID-19 vaccines compared with other vaccines.
-There are 91x the number of deaths and 276x the number of coagulopathy events reported after COVID-19 vaccination than after flu vaccination.
-Safety signals were found for 242 adverse events using the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) methodology.
-Full transparency of CDC and U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) safety monitoring is urgently needed.

View attachment 34028

The Rest: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/safety-signals-covid-vaccines-full-transparency-cdc-fda/
I can’t wait for the critical analysis on /r/dataisbeautiful ! ...

WhiteWolf

Banned
Well today a loud alarm went off on my phone followed by a woman's voice urging me to get vaccinated asap.
That demonic EU skank Ursula von der Leyen came to visit just a few days ago, bringing a big bag of EU money (3 billion) to bribe these disobedient eastern europeans who refuse the poison.
I guess she made a few conditions because afte she left Romania, there's now a record level of covid cases and the government approved new restrictions to spread the scary virus...what a coincidence lol
They are especially targetting children now.

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
Well today a loud alarm went off on my phone followed by a woman's voice urging me to get vaccinated asap.
That demonic EU skank Ursula von der Leyen came to visit just a few days ago, bringing a big bag of EU money (3 billion) to bribe these disobedient eastern europeans who refuse the poison.
I guess she made a few conditions because afte she left Romania, there's now a record level of covid cases and the government approved new restrictions to spread the scary virus...what a coincidence lol
They are especially targetting children now.

Money talks. Yet, I think people in EE will be the hardest nut to crack from all places around the world.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
May be already shared but this is a good video to share with normies who may have an impetus to join the ranks of the red pill light. Pfizer scientists (I believe in science!!!!) stating undercover with project Veritas that 1. the vaxx is bs, 2. they work for an ''evil'' company.

WhiteWolf

Banned
Money talks. Yet, I think people in EE will be the hardest nut to crack from all places around the world.
Not all EE are hard to "crack"...Serbia/Hungaria have a high vaccination rate which i find very surprising .

I think black people will refuse the most because the vaccine to them is "evil white man racism". Sometimes having a victim mentallity, can be good for your health lol.

Batman_

Kingfisher
Just learnt I have till the end of the month to get vaccinated. If not, will be put on an unpaid leave and possibly fired.

My wife, who is pregnant, is in the same situation.

Have no idea what to do, things got totally tyrannical. Sick times we live in..

Sorry to hear, but the only solution is to find another job. Unless you have an expensive mortgage and lots of bills to pay, learn to live with less and take a lower paying job at a small company that won't fold to this narrative.

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Just learnt I have till the end of the month to get vaccinated. If not, will be put on an unpaid leave and possibly fired.

My wife, who is pregnant, is in the same situation.

Have no idea what to do, things got totally tyrannical. Sick times we live in..

I'll be in a similar situation soon, though I don't have the family and partner situation you do. I'm sorry to hear.

For me, I realise I'll move to a part of the country soon that has family (if we're allowed to travel domestically). It will get harder if you don't have a support network, and i'd like to be some support to family rather than seeing out this battle on my own. I see that as a priority.
I'd recommend the same to you if it's an option, when looking for work.

hervens

Robin
Sorry to hear, but the only solution is to find another job. Unless you have an expensive mortgage and lots of bills to pay, learn to live with less and take a lower paying job at a small company that won't fold to this narrative.
Totally agree, but why even settle for a lower paying job ?
Depending on the sector you're in, there's a shortage of workers in a lot of industries so use that to your advantage.

Don't be afraid of change especially in the current climate, embrace it and learn to be comfortable with it.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Here another smoking gun. The milken institute talking about a ''universal vaccine'' at 29th october 2019. Among others Fauci, talking about rebranding the flu basically. According to him there is ''a problem with how the public views the flu. It's gonna be very difficult to change that unless you do it from the inside in a disruptive way''. They also discussing how to sell the world a vaccine that has ''never been used before''. Quote from the video ''there may be an urgent call in a world that is completely disrupted that's not beholden to bureaucratic strings and processes'' aka there must be a crisis to avoid the usual step by step processes. Another guy: ''it's not too strange to think that a new virus may break out in China''

Batman_

Kingfisher
Totally agree, but why even settle for a lower paying job ?
Depending on the sector you're in, there's a shortage of workers in a lot of industries so use that to your advantage.

Don't be afraid of change especially in the current climate, embrace it and learn to be comfortable with it.
I only say that because most small companies are lower paying. Over coming months, I suspect companies with employees <50 will be some of the only places left without forced vaccinations.

rockoman

Woodpecker
Not all EE are hard to "crack"...Serbia/Hungaria have a high vaccination rate which i find very surprising .

I think black people will refuse the most because the vaccine to them is "evil white man racism". Sometimes having a victim mentallity, can be good for your health lol.
Real victims!

"
Kenya doesn’t find Gates’ fake concern for the human race amusing either. In September of 2017 it was reported that at least 500,000 young Kenyan girls and women have been made sterile, following a tetanus vaccine administered by the government, and pushed by the international organizations in Bill Gates’ back pocket.

“Today, we can confirm to the country that the Catholic Church was right. Hundreds of thousands of our girls and women, aged between 14 and 49, from the fastest growing populations in the country will not have children, because of the state-sponsored sterilization that was sold to the country as tetanus vaccination” Kenyan opposition leader Raila Odinga declared."