Coronavirus vaccine thread

rockoman

Woodpecker
Real victims!
"
Kenya doesn’t find Gates’ fake concern for the human race amusing either. In September of 2017 it was reported that at least 500,000 young Kenyan girls and women have been made sterile, following a tetanus vaccine administered by the government, and pushed by the international organizations in Bill Gates’ back pocket.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Here another smoking gun. The milken institute talking about a ''universal vaccine'' at 29th october 2019. Among others Fauci, talking about rebranding the flu basically. According to him there is ''a problem with how the public views the flu. It's gonna be very difficult to change that unless you do it from the inside in a disruptive way''. They also discussing how to sell the world a vaccine that has ''never been used before''. Quote from the video ''there may be an urgent call in a world that is completely disrupted that's not beholden to bureaucratic strings and processes'' aka there must be a crisis to avoid the usual step by step processes. Another guy: ''it's not too strange to think that a new virus may break out in China''

Yes, they certainly changed the way the public views the "flu". They're guilty as hell, they planned it years to decades in advance. All honest people of the world who want to research and understand it are able to do so with a small amount of effort. Still, the agenda rolls on largely unimpeded. What will happen?

2 Right Hands

Woodpecker
Catholic
Verified on Twitter, been on Info-Wars equals 100% shill.

They always have to do the signs of the Baphomet - No exceptions.
View attachment 34043
I don't care about Posobiec that much but how can you not know what this hand gesture meant a couple of years ago?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Real victims!

"
Kenya doesn’t find Gates’ fake concern for the human race amusing either. In September of 2017 it was reported that at least 500,000 young Kenyan girls and women have been made sterile, following a tetanus vaccine administered by the government, and pushed by the international organizations in Bill Gates’ back pocket.

The picture gets pretty grim when you dive a bit deeper into the testing lab Gates has had implemented in the Third World in the last 2 decades under the cloak of plilantrophy. Philantrophy obviously being a code word for influence. Scenario's like this have been done in Kenya, India, Guatamala and probably more places. What I found is that 1/3rd of Indian women are sterilized. That's another side track, but I found it fascinating that apparantly there was already a huge cultural/societal push for this before cojona.

In a largely male-dominated patriarchal society where male sterilisation is still not accepted socially, with many saying it impacts a man's virility, the family planning programme has traditionally focused on women.

It is estimated that 37% of all married women in India are sterilised. In 2011-12 alone, the government said 4.6 million women had undergone a tubectomy.
I don't care about Posobiec that much but how can you not know what this hand gesture meant a couple of years ago?
ADL always a great source for reliable info :) This sign is also a masonic sign indicating 666. Altiyan Childs did a great video on outlying this symbolism. What you do see is that maaaany popstars/celebs whatever consistently flount this symbolism. Do they all know what they're doing? Some will, some may just be directed, but that there is an undercurrent is a certainty. Anyways, we should have some discernment obviously to look for more evidence to conclude someone is ''on the wrong side'' than a few hand symbols.

Maddox

Kingfisher
Protestant
After all of the information available, this fear-mongering post seems out of place.

COVID-19 DOES NOT EXIST. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Here's yet ANOTHER video explaining this based on updated information from the CDC/WHO lying machine. If this doesn't convince you, I have more.

bitchute.com /video/qn2hWFK8h2ne/

I'd like to see other doctors claim the virus is a hoax but I haven't seen that yet from Dark Horse, Dr. Mercola, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, or anyone else. Feel free to share other sources if you have them.

EndlessGravity

Banned
Protestant
I'd like to see other doctors claim the virus is a hoax but I haven't seen that yet from Dark Horse, Dr. Mercola, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, or anyone else. Feel free to share other sources if you have them.

There are several major alt-media personalities (Karl Denninger, Unz.com, etc) who have pushed the bioweapon idea and who refuse to even allow debate of it in the comment sections of their websites. Many of their arguments are stupid and/or easy to show as false. I've come to believe these people are possibly disinformation agents.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Project Veritas has just released part 5 of their COVID-19 Vaccine Exposed series.

Note the following part in the below internal email: "...we want to avoid having the information on the fetal cells floating out there."

Source

FBDomGPXsAspyb6

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic
Project Veritas has just released part 5 of their COVID-19 Vaccine Exposed series.

Note the following part in the below internal email: "...we want to avoid having the information on the fetal cells floating out there."

Source

FBDomGPXsAspyb6

Low to mid level employee working at a science company that can’t pronounce “enzymatically”. She lost credibility for me right there.
Nothing new really in terms of information. Just shows the deceptiveness within the company. So my next thought would be what else would they try to hide.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Low to mid level employee working at a science company that can’t pronounce “enzymatically”. She lost credibility for me right there.
Nothing new really in terms of information. Just shows the deceptiveness within the company. So my next thought would be what else would they try to hide.

She's a courageous person with upstanding morality. I'm gonna give her a pass on slightly stuttering while pronouncing the adverbial form of "enzyme", an obscurity I doubt most of us have ever encountered before. I know I haven't.

rainy

Pelican
Other Christian
She's a courageous person with upstanding morality. I'm gonna give her a pass on slightly stuttering while pronouncing the adverbial form of "enzyme", an obscurity I doubt most of us have ever encountered before. I know I haven't.
As of now she has bigger balls as a whistleblower than anyone within Pfizer. Willing to publish insider emails of executives and put her name and face on camera?

Nothing but respect. Hopefully others follow with more consequential evidence.

HectorLavoe

Woodpecker
Courageous or deceitful? She portrayed pfizer as ducking and hiding from the FDA as is they have some sort of adversarial relationship. The FDA is staffed by former big pharma execs and probably has a corner office at pfizer head quarters. Any pfizer employee most likely has to sign an NDA, if she is blabbing to project nothingburger its because its exactly what pfizer wants us to hear.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Courageous or deceitful? She portrayed pfizer as ducking and hiding from the FDA as is they have some sort of adversarial relationship. The FDA is staffed by former big pharma execs and probably has a corner office at pfizer head quarters. Any pfizer employee most likely has to sign an NDA, if she is blabbing to project nothingburger its because its exactly what pfizer wants us to hear.

Pfizer want us to see emails admitting to the use of fetal material & that they tried to obfuscate & deny the matter...?

Message is more important than the messenger.
Focus not on the whistleblower.
Focus on the emails.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Pfizer want us to see emails admitting to the use of fetal material & that they tried to obfuscate & deny the matter...?

Message is more important than the messenger.
Focus not on the whistleblower.
Focus on the emails.
Agreed.

This woman has brass lady balls.

Im pretty smart, but I've mispronounced a word or two in my life.... So i give her a pass on that.

She isn't pretending to be the cheif lab scientist, just an informed employee who discovered significant deception in a company that promotes greed above all else.

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
Catholic
A long-time friend of mine has opened up to me about a possible adverse event.

Background: Upper 20’s, required to be in peak physical fitness for his occupation.

He received his second dose in May. Four weeks later, he felt like he was having a heart attack while at work, and was medevac’d to the hospital.

His organization’s physicians spent 4 months running all kinds of diagnostics tests on his heart. I did not ask for a list of the tests run because I did not want to pry, but he confirmed that a D-Dimer test was not one of them. His troponin levels were measured within a normal range.

He was recently cleared to go back to work.

His physicians concluded that his heart “event” was unrelated to his vaccination because the event occurred 4 weeks after injection. He said they are not performing any additional analysis on a possible connection between the two. I am without words.

They did not report his event to VAERS.

He self-reported to VAERS.

gat

Robin
Protestant
A long-time friend of mine has opened up to me about a possible adverse event.

Background: Upper 20’s, required to be in peak physical fitness for his occupation.

He received his second dose in May. Four weeks later, he felt like he was having a heart attack while at work, and was medevac’d to the hospital.

His organization’s physicians spent 4 months running all kinds of diagnostics tests on his heart. I did not ask for a list of the tests run because I did not want to pry, but he confirmed that a D-Dimer test was not one of them. His troponin levels were measured within a normal range.

He was recently cleared to go back to work.

His physicians concluded that his heart “event” was unrelated to his vaccination because the event occurred 4 weeks after injection. He said they are not performing any additional analysis on a possible connection between the two. I am without words.

They did not report his event to VAERS.

He self-reported to VAERS.
Same experience with a friend, except the following differences:
  • 2 weeks after the 2nd shot
  • Early 30s
  • Had an actual heart attack while playing soccer. He was pretty much dead for 5 (maybe up to 12) minutes.
  • He, nor his doctors, have reported to VAERS.