Coronavirus vaccine thread

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
bf0a2a6dfb0cbb3b.jpeg

21hS6Je.png

Lara Payne is an Attorney (Assistant General Counsel) for Pfizer.

HectorLavoe

Woodpecker
Pfizer want us to see emails admitting to the use of fetal material & that they tried to obfuscate & deny the matter...?

Message is more important than the messenger.
Focus not on the whistleblower.
Focus on the emails.
Is the use of fetal material in the production of vaccines some kind of bombshell revelation? This was common knowledge over a year ago, even mentioned multiple times on mainstream media here. While Pfizer is outright killing people and getting away with it you are focused on fetal cell lines. This is how misdirection works.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Is the use of fetal material in the production of vaccines some kind of bombshell revelation? This was common knowledge over a year ago, even mentioned multiple times on mainstream media here. While Pfizer is outright killing people and getting away with it you are focused on fetal cell lines. This is how misdirection works.
The fact that internal documents are showing the disingenuous shift and recognition of the legitimacy of a religious exemption is significant in the credibility for Pfizer among many who aren't as plugged into to the alternative media as we are.

So this is kinda a big deal.

2Infinity

Woodpecker
The fact that internal documents are showing the disingenuous shift and recognition of the legitimacy of a religious exemption is significant in the credibility for Pfizer among many who aren't as plugged into to the alternative media as we are.

So this is kinda a big deal.

Yes, where there is smoke there is fire. If Pfizer's culture of secrecy has determined that "benefits outweigh the risks" of revealing to the public about aborted cell lines - you can assume they will make the same excuse when comparing actual health effects such as heart damage...

"Oh the benefits outweigh the risks so its ok if thousands of people die from our vaccines because we believe we are saving millions, lets not panic them" <- insert sketchy covid modelling here that leads to the "millions" number, as reliable as those faulty PCR tests

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

Pray-tell; what exactly am I thinking now...?

Joker-KJ2.jpg

2 Right Hands

Woodpecker
ADL always a great source for reliable info :) This sign is also a masonic sign indicating 666. Altiyan Childs did a great video on outlying this symbolism. What you do see is that maaaany popstars/celebs whatever consistently flount this symbolism. Do they all know what they're doing? Some will, some may just be directed, but that there is an undercurrent is a certainty. Anyways, we should have some discernment obviously to look for more evidence to conclude someone is ''on the wrong side'' than a few hand symbols.
Of course it's a masonic sign used by many celebrities. But I am talking about a very particular context here: in 2017 there was a huge trolling campaign by 4chan and alt-right/alt-light celebrities trying to convince all the ADLs of the world that the 'ok' hand signal, used every day by Joe Normie, is in fact a secret gesture used by white supremacists. And as you can see in the link it worked. It actually worked so well that a lot of people, who most likely never heard about this trolling campaign, got fired because some SJW found pictures of them showing the 'ok' sign.

Beacon

Robin
View attachment 34058

I have noticed that MSM propaganda has recently pivoted the narrative and are openly claiming the vaxx effectiveness drops after sometime - they are building the foundation for acceptance of multiple booster shots.
In fact the "fear" of waning immunity is enough to have the waxed accept it. For wax worshippers, the wax is their "only" hope. My hunch is that it is to set the stage for boosters every two or three months instead of six.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
View attachment 34058

I have noticed that MSM propaganda has recently pivoted the narrative and are openly claiming the vaxx effectiveness drops after sometime - they are building the foundation for acceptance of multiple booster shots.

In fact the "fear" of waning immunity is enough to have the waxed accept it. For wax worshippers, the wax is their "only" hope. My hunch is that it is to set the stage for boosters every two or three months instead of six.

Yes indeed.
There is no way the Globalist Clowns would actively acknowledge the truth, unless they had some other fell or sinister purpose intended.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Same experience with a friend, except the following differences:
  • 2 weeks after the 2nd shot
  • Early 30s
  • Had an actual heart attack while playing soccer. He was pretty much dead for 5 (maybe up to 12) minutes.
  • He, nor his doctors, have reported to VAERS.
Thanks for sharing these stories here. We will not get it in the news so we must get it from local sources. I heard a story today from someone working in the social assistance realm that a client of his suddenly got rheumatism after the 2nd shot. I haven't heard that one before, but he'd never had it..
View attachment 34058

Absolutely. I'm stunned that normies don't get this simple fact: their Gods Pfizer and Moderna have a base impetus to keep them on the poison for as long as possible, as otherwise their cashflow would dry up.

2Infinity

Woodpecker
In case this hasn't been posted here, Peter Mcullough is well worth watching the whole hour, perhaps someone can write a summary of points

The last few minutes the 58 minute mark is the most interesting because he basically alludes to The Great Reset happening without mentioning it directly

He says there is a concerted effort to "hunt down" and target the ~500 or so brave doctors who are advocating for early treatment (e.g. Ivermectin)

Last edited:

Grow Bag

Pelican
Same experience with a friend, except the following differences:
  • 2 weeks after the 2nd shot
  • Early 30s
  • Had an actual heart attack while playing soccer. He was pretty much dead for 5 (maybe up to 12) minutes.
  • He, nor his doctors, have reported to VAERS.
There are far more people reporting that friends and family have had adverse events, than ever reported having CV19. There are some that are saying only 1% of adverse events get recorded, as across the board nurses and doctors are ignorant of their recording systems and the ones that know, admin dissuades them from recording events. Even being generous and estimating reports @ 10%, that would bring the total to 20 million adverse events worldwide.

Grow Bag

Pelican
In case this hasn't been posted here, Peter Mcullough is well worth watching the whole hour, perhaps someone can write a summary of points

The last few minutes the 58 minute mark is the most interesting because he basically alludes to The Great Reset happening without mentioning it directly

He says there is a concerted effort to "hunt down" and target the ~500 or so brave doctors who are advocating for early treatment (e.g. Ivermectin)

He's been a consistent hero. There's nothing new in the video that hasn't been posted by him before. What is new begins at the hour mark, when this very erudite, clearly high IQ doctor says (and I paraphrase) that Covid is a pretext for a sinister totalitarian takeover. That was unexpected and significant. He's so well respected that that message will reverberate. May God bless him.

Oh, and by the way, a shout out for Eric Clapton who reached out and visited Dr Mccullough. He and Van Morrison are the only A list musicians I know of who've stuck their necks out.