Coronavirus vaccine thread

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic
Thanks for sharing these stories here. We will not get it in the news so we must get it from local sources. I heard a story today from someone working in the social assistance realm that a client of his suddenly got rheumatism after the 2nd shot. I haven't heard that one before, but he'd never had it..

My wife works with a nurse and her husband developed diffuse body pain and problems walking after his shots with no past medical history. He is now seeing a rheumatologist also. It’s a very credible story.

Prores

Sparrow
Orthodox
Courageous or deceitful? She portrayed pfizer as ducking and hiding from the FDA as is they have some sort of adversarial relationship. The FDA is staffed by former big pharma execs and probably has a corner office at pfizer head quarters. Any pfizer employee most likely has to sign an NDA, if she is blabbing to project nothingburger its because its exactly what pfizer wants us to hear.

Yeah I must agree I feel like this is misdirection. I believe Project Veritas is an arm of the neoconservative apparatus and there is no new big info being shared here.

What else is in the injections? Who's blowing the whistle on that?

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
Courageous or deceitful? She portrayed pfizer as ducking and hiding from the FDA as is they have some sort of adversarial relationship. The FDA is staffed by former big pharma execs and probably has a corner office at pfizer head quarters. Any pfizer employee most likely has to sign an NDA, if she is blabbing to project nothingburger its because its exactly what pfizer wants us to hear.

I don't think you understand how corruption works in practice.

It doesn't always mean "we're going to blatantly and obviously ignore everything". Usually they have to meet you half way and not make it too obvious.

Look at how blue areas handled voting. It wasn't "we're going to blatantly cheat and then laugh because we're all working together here". It was "We're going to block off windows to the polling stations and then gaslight anyone who says there was any evidence. As long as we don't look too hard for evidence of wrong doing there won't be any".

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
I don't think you understand how corruption works in practice.

It doesn't always mean "we're going to blatantly and obviously ignore everything". Usually they have to meet you half way and not make it too obvious.

Look at how blue areas handled voting. It wasn't "we're going to blatantly cheat and then laugh because we're all working together here". It was "We're going to block off windows to the polling stations and then gaslight anyone who says there was any evidence. As long as we don't look too hard for evidence of wrong doing there won't be any".
Well said. I think people's brains have been so messed with in the past few years that they just don't trust anything anymore. Sometimes good things or beneficial leaks do happen in our favor. With regards to Project Veritas, as long as James O'Keefe is alive, there will be valid leaks coming out of institutions that legitimately hate us. We can trust their methods - they either target incel nerd scientists by dangling some cute woman in front of them who miraculously wants to date them which will never not work, it has been a thing almost as long as man has been around, read the book of Judith, OR they just take genuine whistleblowers and then we crowdfund them tons of money, it is a foolproof system.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian

Pfizer seeks US approval for emergency use of vaccine for children aged five to 11

Pfizer and BioNTech said on Thursday they had asked US regulators to approve emergency use of their Covid vaccine for children aged from five to 11, Pfizer said in a post on Twitter.
“We and @BioNTech_Group officially submitted our request to @US_FDA for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of our #COVID19 vaccine in children 5 to <12,” the company said.

Endless greed!

Next one - vaccinate the dead!

Easy_C

Peacock
Well said. I think people's brains have been so messed with in the past few years that they just don't trust anything anymore. Sometimes good things or beneficial leaks do happen in our favor. With regards to Project Veritas, as long as James O'Keefe is alive, there will be valid leaks coming out of institutions that legitimately hate us. We can trust their methods - they either target incel nerd scientists by dangling some cute woman in front of them who miraculously wants to date them which will never not work, it has been a thing almost as long as man has been around, read the book of Judith, OR they just take genuine whistleblowers and then we crowdfund them tons of money, it is a foolproof system.

Let's just say I would know. I have experience working in a function exposed to the whole risk/legal/regulatory side of the business at one of the top 5 firms in a highly regulated industry.

The regulators don't actually care that much about what the regulations are supposed to achieve. Most of what they do and what they demand the company do is aimed at producing piles of paperwork so they can CYA without interfering with any of the actual shady practices going on. That and many of your front line people on both ends are NPCs.

Elipe

Pelican
Protestant
Well said. I think people's brains have been so messed with in the past few years that they just don't trust anything anymore.
See: "fedposting"

You can pretty effectively shut down ANY dissent or effort to organize opposition by calling the person a fed. The accusation is enough to scare away anyone else who was even halfway considering showing up. Even if you had a way to guarantee that feds couldn't join and subvert something you started, all someone has to do is say the F word and you're done, nobody is joining. Same with controlled opposition and leakers. "Oh, the leak was controlled opposition." Now nobody believes it.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
[Deleting because @Prores deleted this comment]
You're off your rocker if you think the PV videos don't hurt Pfizer. There's no reason anyone here should trust a chicken account that is sowing discord right when something good happens for once. I don't have any reason to suspect PV of anything, but I do have reason to distrust chickens who tell us, with no evidence, not to trust people helping us. It's literally gossip.

Come back when you're at 500 posts and then maybe I'll listen.

Last edited:

Prores

Sparrow
Orthodox
You're off your rocker if you think the PV videos don't hurt Pfizer. There's no reason anyone here should trust a chicken account that is sowing discord right when something good happens for once. I don't have any reason to suspect PV of anything, but I do have reason to distrust chickens who tell us, with no evidence, not to trust people helping us. It's literally gossip.

Come back when you're at 500 posts and then maybe I'll listen.
I'm a working man with a family, I probably won't make 500 posts here. Sorry if I caused any offense.

r3d

Woodpecker
Protestant
In case this hasn't been posted here, Peter Mcullough is well worth watching the whole hour, perhaps someone can write a summary of points

The last few minutes the 58 minute mark is the most interesting because he basically alludes to The Great Reset happening without mentioning it directly

He says there is a concerted effort to "hunt down" and target the ~500 or so brave doctors who are advocating for early treatment (e.g. Ivermectin)

Boy, is that chilling, when high profile people and serious scholars say things out loud that we conspiracy nuts have been anonymously rumoring about on forums.

"This isn't about money. This isn't about Pfizer. It can't be. Something big and dark is going on."

More good news. Wish there was a better main steam news source to share this with normies though.

I am not sure what if any effect this will have. We are long past the days in most countries where actual science meant anything at all. But this is nonetheless very good news and should be shared.

tressemmes3

Banned
Based on vigiaccess date - is it safe to say that the chinese and indian vaccines are untainted by the WHO/Gates evil agenda?

Based on the data in the vigiaccess website, which shows that 88% of all adverse events come from the Americas + Europe, aka where the population is getting forcefully stabbed with the Pfizer/Moderna/AstraZeneca experimental injection, it is safe to say that this mix is the death juice we are all fearing.

However, could it be that the Chinese, and the Indians have created their vaccines in the good ole' dead virus fashion, just to keep up with the big western pharmaceutical giants and make money?

Do we have any reports on illicit ingredients in the Sinopharm injection?

How strong is the influence of the Gates/Elitist agenda in those parts of the world?

Asia and SEA are getting injected by the hundreds of millions and we have barely noted any extreme adverse reactions(as per vigiaccess).

Thoughts?

Bill Gates's vaccine alliance GAVI is connected with Sinovac and Sinopharm Chinese vaccines. They're said to not be mRNA vaccines using the old vaccine technology but the connection is there. Personally, I wouldn't get either of them.

Batman_

Kingfisher
Same experience with a friend, except the following differences:
  • 2 weeks after the 2nd shot
  • Early 30s
  • Had an actual heart attack while playing soccer. He was pretty much dead for 5 (maybe up to 12) minutes.
  • He, nor his doctors, have reported to VAERS.

A lot of people like to say that VAERS is full of false reports...sure, it's possible, but how many adverse effects (especially DEATH) aren't reported? It's honestly impossible to know.

Batman_

Kingfisher
In case this hasn't been posted here, Peter Mcullough is well worth watching the whole hour, perhaps someone can write a summary of points

The last few minutes the 58 minute mark is the most interesting because he basically alludes to The Great Reset happening without mentioning it directly

He says there is a concerted effort to "hunt down" and target the ~500 or so brave doctors who are advocating for early treatment (e.g. Ivermectin)

Link is broken, do you have another?

Also I swear Peter Mcullough was on Joe Rogan or some other podcast many months ago but he seems to be sufficiently scrubbed from everything...

Gusamaso

Robin
Other Christian
Based on vigiaccess date - is it safe to say that the chinese and indian vaccines are untainted by the WHO/Gates evil agenda?

Based on the data in the vigiaccess website, which shows that 88% of all adverse events come from the Americas + Europe, aka where the population is getting forcefully stabbed with the Pfizer/Moderna/AstraZeneca experimental injection, it is safe to say that this mix is the death juice we are all fearing.

However, could it be that the Chinese, and the Indians have created their vaccines in the good ole' dead virus fashion, just to keep up with the big western pharmaceutical giants and make money?

Do we have any reports on illicit ingredients in the Sinopharm injection?

How strong is the influence of the Gates/Elitist agenda in those parts of the world?

Asia and SEA are getting injected by the hundreds of millions and we have barely noted any extreme adverse reactions(as per vigiaccess).

Thoughts?
Here in Brazil the vaccination started off with sinovac and AZ due to Bolsonaro unwillingness to accept Pfizer contract's terms. But pressure was too great and now tons of pfizer poison are being used, including as booster shot for healthcare professionals and +70. Soon, I guess, it will be used as booster for everyone.