Coronavirus vaccine thread

The serious reports are verified by CDC employees (stated on their site when you access the data), and Dr. McCullough has apparently personally received calls verifying his reports. Each report supposedly takes 20-30 minutes to fill out, requiring vaccine batch number, etc. So media and people who want to discredit that data likely just submitted bogus claims of non-serious side effects that they can point to later to discredit the data.
My bogus military medical doctors said that the CDC investigated every single one of those reported deaths and determined that the vaccine did not cause the death. Put your clown mask back on!

15 October is a somewhat of a set deadline

--

I did some research and with the information available at this point birthrates for the year of 2021 seem to be lower than those of 2020

However this downward trend is part of a decades long phenomenon, and to my knowledge the 2020-2021 decrease is linear when seen from a 10-15 year perspective.

View attachment 34029

A couple of points on the data

* Iceland and Israel, two early starters countries with high vaccination rates are seeing an increase in birthrates
* Chile, another early adopter with high vaccination rates, has seen a massive decrease
* Serious decrease in both number of births and birthrates (TFR) all across the board - which means that both early vaccination countries late vaccination countries are experiencing the same developments
* Only region (that's included) where births are increasing is Central Asia. Not sure what their vaccination pattern is.
* South East Asian and Latin American countries are seeing exceptionally steep declines in birth rates. Thailand now has a TFR of 1.16, and Chile has a TFR of 1.2. Puerto Rico has dipped below 1.
* East Asia continues to be the demographic black hole with many countries now hovering around the 1.0 TFR

Conclusion: fertility issues related to the vaccine are so far not showing up in the data

Additional important info: Months (of info) available is indicated in the fourth column. This means that the data is PRELIMINARY

If people are interested in this topic I'd suggest the account below, for sure that he will keep updating the data as the months go by

My guess is lagging indicators. Current birthrates data will not show any underlying fertility problems at this level of detail until one or two years have passed, if the purpose of the vaxx is to attack fertility. Most of the decline, even if it was provoked by the vaxx can and will be chalked up to a myriad of factors and let's face it: Not many people even in so called third world countries like Colombia, Peru, etc., are in the mood to bring babies to the world.

As someone else said, indicators that will quickly flash red if things start to go awry on the reproductive front are live births% of all reported and monitored pregnancies, stillbirths and spontaneous abortions rates, appointments and number of customers requiring fertility assistance or number of men reporting reproductive issues, percentage of reproductive system diseases (testes cancer, prostate cancer, etc., disease that normally render their victims infertile) etc. but those indicators are really hard to find especially now since the year is not over and many of those (specially the one regarding fertility clinics clientele) are not even recorded in government databases or in any sort of unified database...

Based on vigiaccess date - is it safe to say that the chinese and indian vaccines are untainted by the WHO/Gates evil agenda?

Based on the data in the vigiaccess website, which shows that 88% of all adverse events come from the Americas + Europe, aka where the population is getting forcefully stabbed with the Pfizer/Moderna/AstraZeneca experimental injection, it is safe to say that this mix is the death juice we are all fearing.

However, could it be that the Chinese, and the Indians have created their vaccines in the good ole' dead virus fashion, just to keep up with the big western pharmaceutical giants and make money?

Do we have any reports on illicit ingredients in the Sinopharm injection?

How strong is the influence of the Gates/Elitist agenda in those parts of the world?

Asia and SEA are getting injected by the hundreds of millions and we have barely noted any extreme adverse reactions(as per vigiaccess).

Thoughts?

It's too early. And, from someone in the ground I can tell you that data from Most of Latin America is not to be trusted, these places have troubles to gather basic data that is taken for granted in places like Germany or the US, however here, if the data exists, is published with years two to three years-delay. Their adverse reaction reporting system are not worthy of that name and in the country where I'm located, the officialdom is very busy ignoring the data and gaslighting the population, and the same is happening in the rest of the neighborhood. You cannot in most cases even find excess deaths data like you can from Sweden for example. I can surmise that the low adverse reaction reports from Africa are due to the low levels of vaxx but in places like Latam or parts of Asia, is due to their shoddy data gathering systems and the unwillingness of their politicians to have that data surface.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
They really are not letting up with this:

Pathetic. Just pathetic.

If people are dumb enough to believe “social distancing measures kept infections low last year,” they’ll believe anything.

You fake journalist brain dead numbskull idiots, flu numbers were low last year because the garbage PCR test caused people to transfer the usual annual numbers in the flu column over to the COVID column! They poured old wine into new bottles and labelled it a new wine! That’s why flu numbers disappeared, not because “social distancing works”!

The world of journalism is a world of total trash. Either the reporters - at least 99 percent of them - are too stupid to be serious reporters, or they are deliberate liars and propagandists. Either way, their conduct can’t be defended. ,

Pathetic. Just pathetic.

If people are dumb enough to believe “social distancing measures kept infections low last year,” they’ll believe anything.

You fake journalist brain dead numbskull idiots, flu numbers were low last year because the garbage PCR test caused people to transfer the usual annual numbers in the flu column over to the COVID column! They poured old wine into new bottles and labelled it a new wine! That’s why flu numbers disappeared, not because “social distancing works”!

The world of journalism is a world of total trash. Either the reporters - at least 99 percent of them - are too stupid to be serious reporters, or they are deliberate liars and propagandists. Either way, their conduct can’t be defended. ,
Whatever small doses of truth squirt out of the Daily Mail once in a while, there's no doubt it's a propaganda machine. "For the first time we will have Covid-19 and flu co-circulating." So the flu went into retirement at the turn of 2020/2021, but it conveniently returned as a scapegoat once most people have been "jabbed"? Such a disgusting term for them to normalize, in the UK especially, and now expanded to cover flu shots, which they recommend getting at the same time as the vax poison! Get jabbed early and often! Journalists have always been deliberate liars and propagandists and now they are stupider than ever. Anecdotal evidence, logic and my lying eyes have been more useful throughout this charade than any "news" outlet. Stories like these simply serve as examples of the lies the technocrats are spewing now.

gat

Sparrow
Whatever small doses of truth squirt out of the Daily Mail once in a while, there's no doubt it's a propaganda machine. "For the first time we will have Covid-19 and flu co-circulating." So the flu went into retirement at the turn of 2020/2021, but it conveniently returned as a scapegoat once most people have been "jabbed"? Such a disgusting term for them to normalize, in the UK especially, and now expanded to cover flu shots, which they recommend getting at the same time as the vax poison! Get jabbed early and often! Journalists have always been deliberate liars and propagandists and now they are stupider than ever. Anecdotal evidence, logic and my lying eyes have been more useful throughout this charade than any "news" outlet. Stories like these simply serve as examples of the lies the technocrats are spewing now.
Worse. This is their scapegoat as the jab gets approved for age 5 and up and kids start dying of it.

sarmaticus

Sparrow
Orthodox
My guess is lagging indicators. Current birthrates data will not show any underlying fertility problems at this level of detail until one or two years have passed, if the purpose of the vaxx is to attack fertility. Most of the decline, even if it was provoked by the vaxx can and will be chalked up to a myriad of factors and let's face it: Not many people even in so called third world countries like Colombia, Peru, etc., are in the mood to bring babies to the world.
Most babies are counterintuitively born in war times and these are wary times. Human beings sense the wary times at subconscious level.

If the fertility plummets throughout the whole planet in the coming years, you know what it is...

magaman

Woodpecker
So I went today and talk with the owner of a small general contracting/air conditioning company. It went really well and I'm hoping to get a job there because I did go to school for HVAC and would like to start paying off my debts and getting my own future set up. Before we parted, he asked me about the COVID vaccine and how I felt. I told him about how I feel, that I don't want to get it and he said that a lot of people working there feel the same way that I do and we all here do about it. Only thing is, if I ever catch COVID and I'm not vaccinated, then I won't be able to get paid for the 14 days I have to take off. I'll basically be on my own, as he said. Which wouldn't necessarily be a huge deal to me, I'm generally pretty good about saving money but that's just a sign of things to come; The vaccinated will have preferential treatment vs. the unvaccinated.

Intuitive

Sparrow
So I went today and talk with the owner of a small general contracting/air conditioning company. It went really well and I'm hoping to get a job there because I did go to school for HVAC and would like to start paying off my debts and getting my own future set up. Before we parted, he asked me about the COVID vaccine and how I felt. I told him about how I feel, that I don't want to get it and he said that a lot of people working there feel the same way that I do and we all here do about it. Only thing is, if I ever catch COVID and I'm not vaccinated, then I won't be able to get paid for the 14 days I have to take off. I'll basically be on my own, as he said. Which wouldn't necessarily be a huge deal to me, I'm generally pretty good about saving money but that's just a sign of things to come; The vaccinated will have preferential treatment vs. the unvaccinated.

Who pays you for the 14 days off if you are vaccinated? I haven't heard anything about this. Also cdc says 10 days since fist symptom so it's unlikely you would ever miss 14 days anyways.

Seem like you found a good gig. Hvac techs are in high demand and the trades are going to be very hard to force vaccinations on.

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
Request a copy of this policy in writing, for your own records.

magaman

Woodpecker
Who pays you for the 14 days off if you are vaccinated? I haven't heard anything about this. Also cdc says 10 days since fist symptom so it's unlikely you would ever miss 14 days anyways.

Seem like you found a good gig. Hvac techs are in high demand and the trades are going to be very hard to force vaccinations on.
I'm not exactly sure but I think it's the employer, as the owner was saying it's his policy on COVID. He said that last year, before he had his official policy that he sent anyone who was sick home for 14 days and helped them out. This year he said it's different since the vaccines are out now.

Enoch

Hummingbird
I hope this works out for you but that's a scumbag move by the owner. Keep you eyes open around this guy.

Magnus Stout

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Hello @magaman , congrats but don't ever take the jab. Each jab not only creates physical injury, but also operates as a spiritual mark or seal. It is important to stay marked as a sheep, rather than as a goat.

Don't get too focused on paying back loans. Pay what you can, but accept the possibility of non-payment once they link the financial system with your vexx-status.

God will provide for His children if you remain faithful.