Coronavirus vaccine thread

Quick update from NYC. I know most of us don’t go there, but he went there for a business reason. My friend is like half based but he’s also married. supposedly he got 1 of 2 Covid shots and said when he went to restaurants, most did check his Covid Liberty card, barely looked at it and let him in without any comment (even though he’s only got 1 shot). I’m pretty sure that’s against the “law” there, maybe wrong but I don’t know. He just pointed out that the people there really don’t care much about it. I mean they’re delusional enough to even check but it’s all a box checking. He made it sound like you could write anything on there. There was no checking a database against his lot number and identifying whether or not he was telling the truth. I mean grant all that it’s still totalitarian, but I suppose it gave me some optimism to know the heart of Babylon wasn’t playing fully along with the narrative..

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Quick update from NYC. I know most of us don’t go there, but he went there for a business reason. My friend is like half based but he’s also married. supposedly he got 1 of 2 Covid shots and said when he went to restaurants, most did check his Covid Liberty card, barely looked at it and let him in without any comment (even though he’s only got 1 shot). I’m pretty sure that’s against the “law” there, maybe wrong but I don’t know. He just pointed out that the people there really don’t care much about it. I mean they’re delusional enough to even check but it’s all a box checking. He made it sound like you could write anything on there. There was no checking a database against his lot number and identifying whether or not he was telling the truth. I mean grant all that it’s still totalitarian, but I suppose it gave me some optimism to know the heart of Babylon wasn’t playing fully along with the narrative..

Yes, I'm in NYC, they won't check for outdoor seating at all, and maybe 50/50 check for indoor seating. Most restaurants aren't in a position to turn down paying customers.