Coronavirus vaccine thread

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
How do you guys deal with other Christians you know took the vaccine willingly?
I know some very pious people who got the vaxx and also were in full blown social distancing and fear mode before they got it.

In my opinion, once you strengthen the God pill camp knowledge with red pill knowledge you'll avoid making those kind of mistakes cause the latter offers better understanding of politics while the Bible has that very same information but it has to be interpreted first which leaves room for error.

But I digress. To answer your question, I kind of avoid them cause they criticise me more for not getting the shot than most others. It's disappointing.

Denam8487

Sparrow

I don’t look down on them because most of them just naively thought they were protecting their health and that of others. Most of the anti-C19 data has either been buried or minimized by the MSM. The troubling C19 data won’t find you (unless you or someone you know has bad side effects) but rather you have to seek it out.

However, the Christians who look down on the unvaxxed and gleefully support vax mandates are a different story. These are the same ones who use jargon like “keeping religion out of politics” and “respecting a woman’s right to choose.” I think these Christians have lost all of their proverbial salt and will be dealt with accordingly in the end.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
I pray for them.

My opinion of them is that they are scared and given into worlds fears or are just ignorant and compliant sheep ... But since the position of the bishop's in America was that you could still get the vaccine and not be out of communion, I dont say much.

I find it really hard to take the fax knowing that there's the aborted fetal cell in the creation/testing of them... But that's between them and the Almighty i suppose.

My priest has directed that you are not to ask about these things nor pass judgement ... Then again the ones who vax always want to tell you so it solves that.

I usually just limit interactions when able.

Now in the public sphere i just assume everyone I interact with is vaxxed and keep my thoughts to myself ... But I've found that even family who got vaxxed are insufferable on this issue which sadly had forced great strain since I will not comply and they don't get it.

inthefade

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
This mountain biker had heart problems after getting the Pfizer. It sounds like inflammation of the heart and enlargement of the heart. Not fun:

I watched this whole thing. He took the injection so he could travel in the U.S.A (and canada if border opened.) He didn't even mention any regret from taking the shot. This dude's life is basically ruined forever, he can't even ride his bikes like normal anymore...

rainy

Kingfisher
I know a number of older people who got the jab in the spring but have yet to come across a single one of them willing to get boosters.

It appears to me even those who were fearful of COVID and trusted Fauci to run and get the vax now are questioning the entire narrative.

They were told the vax would protect them and they wouldn't need to wear a mask, it was life back to normal. And ever since then they've been told they can still get and transfer COVID, they need to wear a mask and now ongoing jabs.

I find it interesting those I know who were pretty outspoken about themselves rushing to get the vax no longer trust it. The silent majority is getting larger by the day.

hedonist

Kingfisher
I know a number of older people who got the jab in the spring but have yet to come across a single one of them willing to get boosters.

It appears to me even those who were fearful of COVID and trusted Fauci to run and get the vax now are questioning the entire narrative.

They were told the vax would protect them and they wouldn't need to wear a mask, it was life back to normal. And ever since then they've been told they can still get and transfer COVID, they need to wear a mask and now ongoing jabs.

I find it interesting those I know who were pretty outspoken about themselves rushing to get the vax no longer trust it. The silent majority is getting larger by the day.
100% , some of the biggest campaigners against the boosters/passports I know are people who have had it. It’s definitely not the black/white - “trust science”/anti vaxer hoax the media is pushing

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Most of my Christian friends took it. They are Catholic and taking the vaccine is the normal in church. They don't even question it.

Some of them are on the level that they say the unvaxed are a danger to society. They told me this face to face knowing that I am not vaxed.

IPS

Sparrow
They really are not letting up with this:

How will the people who have received the C-19 Jab react to the flu shot? This could not have been tested in any meaningful and long term way.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Will do. I've been told that a lot of shady stuff goes on in the trades.
Tons of shady stuff goes on in the trades. And some of that shady stuff will be falsified shot record reports, "lost" records and reports where they just have to take a man's word at it, taking guys off payroll and paying them cash under the table, allowing the contractor to finish the job and an unvaccinated worker to get paid. Unvaxxed will be setting up shell companies and sub-sub-contracting themselves as "service providers" or "consultants" to the prime contractors. That way the unvaxxed won't be an employee and the expense can get buried as "professional services" in the P&L and tax records, or some such. Maybe the pay even goes to the vaccinated sister who is helpful. Maybe the owner just takes a draw on the business and pays the guy in cash, no records.

These are the ways contractors I know get pay to their illegal immigrant workers. I'm not condoning it, but that mechanism is not going away soon.

I have much experience with trade contractors. Many of them are solo cats because they just can't fit into the system anywhere else. Put these guys in a cubicle farm and tell them to send their thrice weekly report to the office Alpha-Karen, and these guys would be completely ungovernable in days.

Yep, lots of shady stuff in the trades. And some of us may have to take cover in that shade.

Most of my Christian friends took it. They are Catholic and taking the vaccine is the normal in church. They don't even question it.

Some of them are on the level that they say the unvaxed are a danger to society. They told me this face to face knowing that I am not vaxed.
Sorry but those friends are not really catholic. For starters, no real catholic would inject himself with the vaxx knowing what's in it...or listen to Bergoglio o Ratzinger for that matter.