Coronavirus vaccine thread

hedonist

Kingfisher
How will the people who have received the C-19 Jab react to the flu shot? This could not have been tested in any meaningful and long term way.

Where is the clinical trials in mixing vaccines? Or even better....hows is this even allowed?

And I'm assuming if anyone travels from these countries they will have to get an approved shot to enter....where is the science or clinical trials on mixing those?

But hurry up and get the vaccine so we can "open up again!!!"

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Common sense medical procedure advice:

Anyone getting any sort of shot needs to request the vial and the needle be presented,the medicine drawn up in front of them, then verified before injection.
I had a dermatology appt recently. Rolled my eyes the third time they asked me my full name and DOB. Well, they were about to take a little skin cancer biopsy divot and sure enough, they had some other guy's info up on their screen.

After a quiet moment, they asked me a fourth time. They very humbly admitted they had the wrong file up. That little check did its job.

Yeah, I'm going to take these things a little more seriously than before. Especially with all the nurse and doc layoffs, the remaining staff will have a higher error rate.

I had a dermatology appt recently. Rolled my eyes the third time they asked me my full name and DOB. Well, they were about to take a little skin cancer biopsy divot and sure enough, they had some other guy's info up on their screen.

After a quiet moment, they asked me a fourth time. They very humbly admitted they had the wrong file up. That little check did its job.

Yeah, I'm going to take these things a little more seriously than before. Especially with all the nurse and doc layoffs, the remaining staff will have a higher error rate.
The imbecility of medical staff is far outpacing any technological redundancies that are meant to preclude such possibilities. I can’t remember the last time I encountered all-white medical staff, it’s usually a mix of Filipino, Indian, Islander and Chinese, Jewish if you are lucky. The best in recent memory was a “Colombian” of Dutch origin, a beauty and a gem.

The imbecility of medical staff is far outpacing any technological redundancies that are meant to preclude such possibilities. I can’t remember the last time I encountered all-white medical staff, it’s usually a mix of Filipino, Indian, Islander and Chinese, Jewish if you are lucky.
If I had a dollar for every time I heard that... I'd have one less dollar!

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
Common sense medical procedure advice:

Anyone getting any sort of shot needs to request the vial and the needle be presented,the medicine drawn up in front of them, then verified before injection.
They're turning up at schools to vaccinate children in England. Stories are coming out that even parents who have written letters that their child is not to be vaxxed, have been vaxxed. Even before 2020 wise parents started homeschooling to avoid pozzed education, I'd say it's now not an option. These kids are having their lives destroyed.

Carter Brink

Sparrow
They're turning up at schools to vaccinate children in England. Stories are coming out that even parents who have written letters that their child is not to be vaxxed, have been vaxxed. Even before 2020 wise parents started homeschooling to avoid pozzed education, I'd say it's now not an option. These kids are having their lives destroyed.
That's sad. Evil is allowed to happen sometimes, but not for long. Those kids are innocent, at that age you can't be expected to know any better

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher

WSJ
“Covid-19 Booster Shots Are Available for All in Israel. Younger People Aren’t Convinced.“

Israel’s Covid-19 passes were initially to be linked to the third shot beginning on Oct. 7, but that was pushed back because of technical problems. Meanwhile, pickup rates for the booster shots are accelerating as the enforcement date nears, but it isn’t necessarily because young people want to get them or believe they will improve their protection against Covid-19. It’s to keep their passes.
“Everyone wants to have a normal life, so people are getting their third shot,” said Shon Weizman, 27, who works at a wine bar in Tel Aviv.

Last edited:

Gremlin

Robin

There's something else to consider.

Those doctors and nurses that were canned or who quit on their terms to avoid the jab will be replaced, and their replacements will be more troublesome than a lack of medical workers.

The system wants to replace those American healthcare workers with the third world who will get the jab if forced or more likely will not be required to get the jab to further attract them to positions in the medical field. If you think American healthcare is bad now, just wait when it turns into a third world hole in the wall staffed by incompetents who don't care.

Geo Martin

Sparrow
He’s such a typical kvetching, histrionic, hysterical, hateful, wild-eyed big media ranter I always just assumed he was a member of the tribe.
The fact is you don't need to be a jew to be a jew, or rather behave like a jew. If you think that most jews are atheists, into eastern religions, esotericism, agnosticism, etc, and Israel being one of the most secular countries; should make you question what it means to be a jew.
The way I see it, being a modern jew means the active rejection of Christ as the only prerequisite.
On the other hand I have to say that the most vitriolic reactions against Christianity I have encountered personally have been from people of Christian background/ancestry. So there is no real distinction these days between seculars of different backgrounds, they all equally reject the true God and his Son.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
There's something else to consider.

Those doctors and nurses that were canned or who quit on their terms to avoid the jab will be replaced, and their replacements will be more troublesome than a lack of medical workers.

The system wants to replace those American healthcare workers with the third world who will get the jab if forced or more likely will not be required to get the jab to further attract them to positions in the medical field. If you think American healthcare is bad now, just wait when it turns into a third world hole in the wall staffed by incompetents who don't care.
The medical workers who refused the jabs will end up employed in the same places. I will be watching to see where they end up working and that's where I'll try to go for my medical needs.

I've been seeing "triple vaxxed" or three syringe icons in display names on Twitter and I honestly can't tell if it's a troll or not. Boosters are obviously coming (are here already in some places), but it seems like too many to be real. The accounts sometimes seem like parodies frogtwitter would've made in 2015, but who can tell anymore.
Any time I read replies to some political Tweet I assume that nearly every single one is part of a finely tuned psyop, this was very clear when Trump was still there. The same leftist maniacs you never heard of with hundreds of thousands of followers would have the first "rebuttal" directly under Trump's tweet. I bet all of these accounts with triple syringes are bots or otherwise participants in the psyop to discourage resistance. If there's any freedom left in the world in the future, the all-out information warfare being conducted against the Western public today will be the subject of a great book. Goebbels, Pravda and the like were all amateurs compared to Twitter, Facebook and the rest of the Mass Media.