Coronavirus vaccine thread

Grow Bag

Pelican
There's something else to consider.

Those doctors and nurses that were canned or who quit on their terms to avoid the jab will be replaced, and their replacements will be more troublesome than a lack of medical workers.

The system wants to replace those American healthcare workers with the third world who will get the jab if forced or more likely will not be required to get the jab to further attract them to positions in the medical field. If you think American healthcare is bad now, just wait when it turns into a third world hole in the wall staffed by incompetents who don't care.
Healthcare, like many professions, was already suffering from falling standards by enlarging the recruitment pool, hiring diversity and becoming more dependent on algorithmic diagnosis and treatment rather than relying on their own experience. Now that dysgenic process is going include morality as well as intelligence.

UnMasked

Pigeon

A girl on a youtube channel called JesusISComingRUReady had a prophetic dream in 2009 of what is going on and, what I believe, is to come.

What stands out to me about the dream is that had you heard it back in 2009 it would have been so random and weird that anyone would of brushed it off as just her having a strange nightmare. However, if you examine her dream in today's end times events, you will see how strikingly accurate it is. Here are my takeaways from it.

• She starts off by saying "Everyone is required to take the vaccines" - Currently, almost everyone is required, including pawns of the elite like NBA basketball players and celebrities who are normally exempt under previous satanic systems. But since this is satan's final push, he's going after everyone, no exception. I strongly believe that all those who are currently supposedly exempt like the USPS workers will soon be forced like everyone else, they are only exempt for now because satan needs to use them further, possibly to deliver rigged elections.

• "They were all told to stay in their homes" - We were under lockdowns, told to stay in our homes. I can't think of any other time in human history where globally all people were told to stay in their homes, but yet, she saw this in a dream in 2009!

• "The people administering the shots were not telling us we had a choice." - Although for now there is somewhat of a choice, I believe down the line in a few years or less, there will only be two choices, get the shot, or go to a camp. The current choice for many is get the shot, or lose your income and find a new job that won't require it, and then, face the same thing when more severe punishments are imposed on your new work place that didn't originally require it. They won't stop ever until they get it into everyone by fear and coercion. There will be temporary other options for work, for travel, for buying food, but that's only because they're not tightening the chain around the neck all at once. Gradually, all of the alternative options will disappear and there will be only two options, take the shot, or forced labor camp.

• "If you don't take it, you are setting yourself up in direct opposition to the goverment" - If I would've ever had a dream about a vaccine being forced upon me and I was refusing it, I would 100% think I would be in direct opposition to a medical facility. But that's not what she saw in her dream, and that's not what's going on. The goverment is the evil behind the vaccine push, it's biden and his demons that are finding every way possible in getting this into people. If you oppose them, you are not opposing anyone but the goverment, which itself is a pawn of satan.

• "She knew herself and her family wouldn't get it." - Those with discernment like many who post in this thread, including myself, would gladly take death before we would take the shot. She saw in her dream that for her and her family taking it is not an option under any condition because of discernment from God.

• "They were going home to home... they knew how many people lived in each home.. and how many doses of the vaccine.. ...and they seemed like military" -Remember the door to door vaccine knocking with military was taking place? That was conditioning people for when the door to door vaccine administrations by the military will take place like how Judus trump told us his plan was. This will happen soon, they will issue lockdowns because of a new variant that they (or the vax) will release unto the public, and then they will make the vaccine mandatory for everyone or camp. They will know who has it and who hasn't, all refusers everywhere are currently being put on enemy lists to be visited by the, then fully purged, military. Another thing to note is how she refers to the vax in multiples, she saw that it won't be just one shot, but multiple shots with boosters.

• "Made aware that these vaccines would kill you, they were lethal" - She was shown by God the true agenda of these vaccines they are trying to force upon us. Everyone here knows they're not for health, but many are still wondering, are they for money, power grabs, control, sterilization, transhumanism? No, like she was shown, they are lethal, they will kill you, some sooner, some possibly in a few years, but the end goal of them is to kill. We don't know the full time frame of all deaths, but in my mind, there's no question or doubt, they are being issued for depopulation.
Make of this video and prophetic dream what you will, but as you can see by the time stamp, which can't be faked, that it's from 12 years ago and strikingly accurate into what is going on, and what I believe is to come. The probability of her seeing so many things that are so accurate and so telling of the times we live are, in my opinion, impossible to happen by chance. I believe this was a warning to her from God.

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

hkhathaj

Woodpecker

A girl on a youtube channel called JesusISComingRUReady had a prophetic dream in 2009 of what is going on and, what I believe, is to come.

What stands out to me about the dream is that had you heard it back in 2009 it would have been so random and weird that anyone would of brushed it off as just her having a strange nightmare. However, if you examine her dream in today's end times events, you will see how strikingly accurate it is. Here are my takeaways from it.

• She starts off by saying "Everyone is required to take the vaccines" - Currently, almost everyone is required, including pawns of the elite like NBA basketball players and celebrities who are normally exempt under previous satanic systems. But since this is satan's final push, he's going after everyone, no exception. I strongly believe that all those who are currently supposedly exempt like the USPS workers will soon be forced like everyone else, they are only exempt for now because satan needs to use them further, possibly to deliver rigged elections.

• "They were all told to stay in their homes" - We were under lockdowns, told to stay in our homes. I can't think of any other time in human history where globally all people were told to stay in their homes, but yet, she saw this in a dream in 2009!

• "The people administering the shots were not telling us we had a choice." - Although for now there is somewhat of a choice, I believe down the line in a few years or less, there will only be two choices, get the shot, or go to a camp. The current choice for many is get the shot, or lose your income and find a new job that won't require it, and then, face the same thing when more severe punishments are imposed on your new work place that didn't originally require it. They won't stop ever until they get it into everyone by fear and coercion. There will be temporary other options for work, for travel, for buying food, but that's only because they're not tightening the chain around the neck all at once. Gradually, all of the alternative options will disappear and there will be only two options, take the shot, or forced labor camp.

• "If you don't take it, you are setting yourself up in direct opposition to the goverment" - If I would've ever had a dream about a vaccine being forced upon me and I was refusing it, I would 100% think I would be in direct opposition to a medical facility. But that's not what she saw in her dream, and that's not what's going on. The goverment is the evil behind the vaccine push, it's biden and his demons that are finding every way possible in getting this into people. If you oppose them, you are not opposing anyone but the goverment, which itself is a pawn of satan.

• "She knew herself and her family wouldn't get it." - Those with discernment like many who post in this thread, including myself, would gladly take death before we would take the shot. She saw in her dream that for her and her family taking it is not an option under any condition because of discernment from God.

• "They were going home to home... they knew how many people lived in each home.. and how many doses of the vaccine.. ...and they seemed like military" -Remember the door to door vaccine knocking with military was taking place? That was conditioning people for when the door to door vaccine administrations by the military will take place like how Judus trump told us his plan was. This will happen soon, they will issue lockdowns because of a new variant that they (or the vax) will release unto the public, and then they will make the vaccine mandatory for everyone or camp. They will know who has it and who hasn't, all refusers everywhere are currently being put on enemy lists to be visited by the, then fully purged, military. Another thing to note is how she refers to the vax in multiples, she saw that it won't be just one shot, but multiple shots with boosters.

• "Made aware that these vaccines would kill you, they were lethal" - She was shown by God the true agenda of these vaccines they are trying to force upon us. Everyone here knows they're not for health, but many are still wondering, are they for money, power grabs, control, sterilization, transhumanism? No, like she was shown, they are lethal, they will kill you, some sooner, some possibly in a few years, but the end goal of them is to kill. We don't know the full time frame of all deaths, but in my mind, there's no question or doubt, they are being issued for depopulation.
Make of this video and prophetic dream what you will, but as you can see by the time stamp, which can't be faked, that it's from 12 years ago and strikingly accurate into what is going on, and what I believe is to come. The probability of her seeing so many things that are so accurate and so telling of the times we live are, in my opinion, impossible to happen by chance. I believe this was a warning to her from God.

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
It is chilling.

I don't want to lessen the prophecy but weren't these all existing as plans already at the time? I have started watching Alex Jones and David Icke videos in 2012 but I believe they have talked about these issues even earlier. After binge watching Prison Planet videos you can easily have such dreams. Do you know the dates when they first talked about these issues and what are the dates of the documents that they got their ideas from?

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
Or she has some high up masons in her family and overheard it as a child which can manifest in to dreams.

A bit like Aldous Huxley did before writing brave new world. Chilling nonetheless and I would also like to know what happened to her.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
There definitely can be an element of randomness to those dreams. With billions of people having dreams every night at some point something very accurate will come out. Similar to the infinite monkey theorem that says that after infinite hours spent in front of a typewriter, even a monkey will write Homer's iliad word for word by coincidence.

But judging by her channel's content I could see this dream not being a mere coincidence.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Or she has some high up masons in her family and overheard it as a child which can manifest in to dreams.

A bit like Aldous Huxley did before writing brave new world. Chilling nonetheless and I would also like to know what happened to her.

Huxley was part of the elitist establishment. Brave New World is a blueprint for technocracy.

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
This mountain biker had heart problems after getting the Pfizer. It sounds like inflammation of the heart and enlargement of the heart. Not fun:

Why do people preface these types of videos with “I don’t want to get political or be divisive”?

Dude, just get to the point. “I took the Pfizer vaccine and now I cannot stand up without feeling pain or ride a bicycle ever again. I wish I had never taken the Pfizer vaccine.”

"COVID-19 and flu are co-circulating this year for the first time and those who catch both are twice as likely to die, early evidence suggests, amid fears of a "twindemic"."

(translation - dis winter people with the quackcine are gonna die.. they gon die die die)

but, as well, sooo... there really WAS No Flu in the winters of 2019/20 and 2020/21?

"Ms Harries said it's possible we might see "multi-strain flu" this winter after flu cases dropped to historically low levels over the pandemic."

but they... prophesy.. that it is definitely back this winter.

twindemic ... ha ha ha

"She said there are four strains in the flu vaccine this year, "so we've got a pretty big array in our toolbox to hit whichever one becomes dominant, but it could be more than one this year, and people's immunity will be lower".

"The real trick here is to get vaccinated in both COVID and flu and continue to do those good hygiene behaviours that we've been practising all through COVID," she said."

get jabbed more!

everybody sing along, 'if we dont get you in this way/ we'll get you the next way!/ if we dont get you on this day/ we'll get you the next day!'

Jennifer Margaret Harries OBE is a British public health physician who has been the chief executive of the UK Health Security Agency and head of NHS Test and Trace since April 2021. Wikipedia

nothing in early life but for those who dont know , alongside names like Green (Groen) and White (Weiss), names like Phillips and Harris (with variants heh heh) are very common nomenclature for UK Jews.

I mean, maybe its just midwits doing their best. but the comeback of the previously absent flu has to be the best narrative in a long while.

donovan

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Societal peer pressure to get this vax is off the charts. Today is one of those days where I legit feel down in the dumps and defeated.

Evil people are relentless, and most people can't see it. Even the pastor at the church we attend said to me yesterday, "Just get the vaccine already. Come on."

Anyone else feeling the immense weight of oppression at the moment? Hard to enjoy anything anymore.

Societal peer pressure to get this vax is off the charts. Today is one of those days where I legit feel down in the dumps and defeated.

Evil people are relentless, and most people can't see it. Even the pastor at the church we attend said to me yesterday, "Just get the vaccine already. Come on."

Anyone else feeling the immense weight of oppression at the moment? Hard to enjoy anything anymore.
Just have to outlast it man. The stupidity will never go away in the current predicament. Go into nature. The trees won't tell you to get vaxxed. The birds don't care. Feel the low frequency of the sun on your skin if you can. God speaks through all His creations, not just humans.

Why do people preface these types of videos with “I don’t want to get political or be divisive”?

Dude, just get to the point. “I took the Pfizer vaccine and now I cannot stand up without feeling pain or ride a bicycle ever again. I wish I had never taken the Pfizer vaccine.”
I went to watch it just for the lulz, maybe I cannot read between the lines but from what I can tell it's possible for him to recover in an estimated 1-2 years and he did not explicitly say that he regretted taking Pfizer.

Also it seems like a video made more for people who care about him/his channel(and to a lesser extent mountain biking) and less so for people who care about vax/vax injuries/myocarditis/heart problems.

Denam8487

Pigeon

I’m sorry to hear about your pastor telling you that. Societal pressure is real and we will be persecuted for not abiding. Luckily we are in good company. Lately I’ve been reflecting more and more on this passage:

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” - Matthew 11:28-30.

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker

I’ve gotten direct pressure to take the vaccine from the following people:
My Grandmother, my Dad, my ex-girlfriend, long-time family friends/neighbors (and their daughter), several friends (some worked at the NIH), the “POTUS”, my coworkers, and my company.

What do I have supporting me? God, my intuition, my natural skepticism, a few research papers (on natural immune response, viral load, etc), Dr. Malone’s twitter feed, Dr. Cole’s presentation on Covid and Vitamin-D deficiency, other doctors (Hoffe, Bhakdi, Cullough, Kirsch, etc.), RVF, and my long-time friend’s possible heart attack post-Pfizer.

Don’t worry, this isn’t the part where I say ‘I ignore the pressure and all is well’. This whole thing will probably affect my health down the road.

In all honesty, the last 1.5 years, the vaccine pressure campaign, and the high likelihood that I will lose my job in November has been hard. It’s been a very hard year. I’m not at the point of “tOtAL mEnTaL bReaKdOwN” but I do feel a somewhat consistent amount of stress each day. I couldn’t tell you if it’s linear or slightly cumulative, I don’t know, but it’s there.

That being said, I know I am a good person and I am an adult Man. I am responsible for my own health and I am not responsible for anyone else’s health. I have decided to decline the covid vaccines, for better or worse, and my decision is final. Simply put, “No thank you!”.

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm out of a job this Friday and my boss won't even take the vaxx it's just that he's forced to stand me down because of the government mandates.

Because he won't take it either he won't even be able to access his own transportation depots, hear that! He needs an executor who is vaxxed to now run his company. He's worried he'll be out of a business very soon.

I know where this ends and it's extremely hard to stay calm.

My wife and I are going to try to get some welfare but we never got a dime in the past so my hopes are low. Otherwise it is to sell off all of our belongings we don't really need (2nd car etc) and buy a shack in the bush somewhere I guess.

Please pray for me, my wife and my 2 (soon to be 3) small children.

God bless.

r3d

Woodpecker
I honestly feel that the answer to staying strong right now is being a little less compassionate. That might not sit right with some of you at first sight, but I think it can be argued in line with your faith.

If these people want to force something on me and they don't respect my choice to say 'no', then I stop respecting their choice to be a sheep and view them as an enemy. I got no quarrels with those who didn't see through this all and made their own choice but respect everyone elses. I'll even help them out if I must and I'm nice to them.

But those who run with it to an extent where they affect my psychological well-being aren't innocent at all. Those are the same people who run with every dictator and every fascist ideology that comes along. This is just an opportunity for them to let loose their inner urge to exercise power and control over others, which previously they couldn't because they are useless and weak.

They don't even have the best in mind for you, they just want to 'be someone'.

Everyone makes choices in life, and it was their choice to become like that. They never for a second were honest with themselves in life and transcended childish ego states of being. And if such a man-child makes my life harder than it needs to be, I have no problem pushing them aside without caring if they fall. They would never learn otherwise because there is no reasoning with such people.

Compassion needs limits like everything else. And if it hurts you to be compassionate right now, maybe you need to stop. Because you should care for yourself just as much as you care for others. But you need to direct your focus on those who are worth it.

And that's you, and those who behave in ways that make them worthy.

kel

Ostrich
Can we get some intelligence here on how people can apply for various dole programs in different places? Where I am they ask about your assets, not sure how closely they check, but that is in the consideration to get food stamps.

The copper wiring is being stripped out of our society before our eyes. Everyone who can be looting needs to be looting in whatever small capacity they can. Take from the regime. If I could get on food stamps, heating assistance, disability, whatever I totally would.