Coronavirus vaccine thread

Can we get some intelligence here on how people can apply for various dole programs in different places? Where I am they ask about your assets, not sure how closely they check, but that is in the consideration to get food stamps.

The copper wiring is being stripped out of our society before our eyes. Everyone who can be looting needs to be looting in whatever small capacity they can. Take from the regime. If I could get on food stamps, heating assistance, disability, whatever I totally would.
Whatever 'dole' you can legitimately attain, absolutely make use of any and all of those provisions. Do whatever you must, kel, but don't falsify anything to "Take from the regime". As wicked as they are, don't sink to their corrupt level. I know that's so much easier said than done; I face the conflict within myself as well, so please don't interpret this post as me trying to lord it over you, or anything like that. We're better than they are, and the God of the heavens will take care of our needs.

"A young man I used to be, I have also grown old, And yet I have not seen anyone righteous left entirely, Nor his offspring looking for bread."
- Psalms 37:25

kel

Ostrich
Ehhh, I don't see anything corrupt about taking money from a vile regime and putting it to better use, particularly given that having paid, over the years, probably half a million in federal income taxes alone I could sit for years on every program that exists and still be in the red overall.

I just don't think there's any nobility in obeying rules that were specifically set up to destroy you and your loved ones.

Ehhh, I don't see anything corrupt about taking money from a vile regime and putting it to better use, particularly given that having paid, over the years, probably half a million in federal income taxes alone I could sit for years on every program that exists and still be in the red overall.

I just don't think there's any nobility in obeying rules that were specifically set up to destroy you and your loved ones.
I can definitely understand why you lean towards this reasoning, kel, as I find myself drawn towards desiring to 'stick it to the man' as well. The vile regime will answer for it's sins, but it is not our place to be the avenger of God's wrath, even through 'punishing' by stealing (back) what they have taken. You will do as you must, but do remember that we are commanded to pay taxes as well - even though it's understood (at least around here) that most of that collected money is used for activities that are in support of some rebellion against biblical principles.

"And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him." - Mark 12:17

"Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake. For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing. Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour." - Romans 13:5-7

Whatever 'dole' you can legitimately attain, absolutely make use of any and all of those provisions. Do whatever you must, kel, but don't falsify anything to "Take from the regime". As wicked as they are, don't sink to their corrupt level. I know that's so much easier said than done; I face the conflict within myself as well, so please don't interpret this post as me trying to lord it over you, or anything like that. We're better than they are, and the God of the heavens will take care of our needs.

"A young man I used to be, I have also grown old, And yet I have not seen anyone righteous left entirely, Nor his offspring looking for bread."
- Psalms 37:25

This confliction is prevalent in many of us. Of course I have made my choice years ago. I reiterate, when you understand that there really are no laws (only nepotism, elitism, and inversion) and no legitimate government put in place by higher powers (only dark powers) then you are not under any ordinance from the Creator, The Living God, to follow the system (the beast worshipers). To engage in subservient behavior to the beast is not a far cry from willing submission, which Jesus warns against. Looking at the situation like one is "swindling, scamming, conning, and defrauding" the institutions is putting a negative context on what a man must do to survive in a lawless land. This applies to any geographical region where a usurper hijacked the government and unleashes armed men (police, paramilitary, glowies) on the people.

Also, preserving your version of Christianity by holding out as long as you can will not set you up for continued survival, which is a debatable topic as one of the greatest actions one can do is to die for their faith and for Jesus Christ. However, this attitude has been considered by the elites and they are banking on many people's good nature (which in their eyes makes them weaker, undeserving of life) to lead them into an inescapable situation where they will only end up getting exterminated. While God may find that venerable though I can't say for sure, it does no good to ensure the survival of His people.

"But that makes us just like them" is also a fallacy. This tiered and layered system was been built from the ground up into this current reality that requires us to engage in daily acts of heresy just to survive. This is unacceptable, I feel it in my soul, and I know every righteous brother out there feels it in theirs. The only form of rebellion that is acceptable is anti-rebellion, revolting towards God away from the worldly systems. When one steals from a store, it is very highly unlikely that the theft will hurt a young couple who built that company, the corporatization of this world has removed the conditions of theft of its original action: to deprive someone else of something that belongs to them. The fictitious corporate entities are not humans, they do not have souls, they are merely going to be a footnote in history once they have expired and will have no place in the new kingdom. We are not like them because we did not acquiesce to this system's implementation, maybe the boomers did passively, but we do not. Therefore, when you are dealing with the likes of a gangster-world government of criminal-corporations and psychopathic doctors, genocidal politicians, eugenicist technocrats, you are not dealing with the same ilk as the kings and emperors of old that WERE given ruling over their subjects by higher powers. This "new world order" has no legitimacy, so any actions taken against them, even in the mercenary spirit of self-gain (while not Christian), but especially for self-preservation of family and progeny and faith (which is Christian), are allowed.

The vaxx thing is by far the most divisive thing I have encountered yet, where I find myself agreeing with certain blacks, jews, and leftist types (though not very many are against the death jabs) on the first thing in ages shows how confusing the seeds of discord can be sown by these Hegelian social engineers. Getting different peasant groups to hate each other then come together only to then split along further lines is all a heavy manipulation. I have a feeling this is not the most divisive tool to emerge out of the pit yet, so be on guard, pray for discernment, meditate, focus, and follow your God-given intuition no matter what comes your way.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
FBhR7VgWUAEAhWl

FBhSBbdWYAYCcl5

FBhSEYfWUAE_R_o

FBhSJwMXMAEGGVs

@MusicForThePiano

Even when Saul had been divinely rejected as King over Israel - and David had been divinely told that he was going to take Saul's place - David still waited for Saul to be removed by God (even though David was presented with multiple opportunities to kill Saul) - 1 Samuel 26:8-11.
The governments have been rejected by God, but they are still 'anointed' until God removes them from power, on His timetable.

The true Christians of the first century were all-out attacked by the "same ilk" Roman authorities. Many Christians went to their deaths as martyrs and retaliation of any kind against the system was not their way, so why shold it be ours? Also, even when unjustly imprisoned, Paul only used legal avenues (such as his Roman citizenship) to physically manouvre his way out of that situation.

Trusting in any man (including ourself) to get out of this will not succeed. 2 Chronicles 32:8; Jeremiah 17:5

I just realized this is my third post tonight on this topic, so I won't elaborate any further out of respect for not derailing this thread's intended theme. I'll just conclde with this: Whatever you must do, just make sure that your conscience has been prayerfully influenced. I have made up my mind as well, with regard to all these things.

Goodnight, gentlemen.

gat

Sparrow
@MusicForThePiano

Even when Saul had been divinely rejected as King over Israel - and David had been divinely told that he was going to take Saul's place - David still waited for Saul to be removed by God (even though David was presented with multiple opportunities to kill Saul) - 1 Samuel 26:8-11.
The governments have been rejected by God, but they are still 'anointed' until God removes them from power, on His timetable.

The true Christians of the first century were all-out attacked by the "same ilk" Roman authorities. Many Christians went to their deaths as martyrs and retaliation of any kind against the system was not their way, so why shold it be ours? Also, even when unjustly imprisoned, Paul only used legal avenues (such as his Roman citizenship) to physically manouvre his way out of that situation.

Trusting in any man (including ourself) to get out of this will not succeed. 2 Chronicles 32:8; Jeremiah 17:5

I just realized this is my third post tonight on this topic, so I won't elaborate any further out of respect for not derailing this thread's intended theme. I'll just conclde with this: Whatever you must do, just make sure that your conscience has been prayerfully influenced. I have made up my mind as well, with regard to all these things.

Goodnight, gentlemen.
These are difficult moral questions but I have always equated to what happened with David and Saul as the following:

1. David left and built his own small army awaiting his time. He likely used funds he earned from his time in Saul's employment to support that army.
2. When Saul was delivered up to David but his time was not yet... I imagine the analog of that would be if our employers were suddenly capable of losing their ability to work by our own hands. Bear with me, but somehow this clown world turned right way up and all the individuals encouraging vaccine mandates were suddenly at our mercy. By that I mean we were suddenly able to take away their livelihoods. We were given that power like God gave it to David over Saul. I don't think there is a Christian man on this forum that would do that though we might be tempted. We would give them their livelihood even though they strive to take it from us.

Maybe it is pride (which I will consider and pray on) but this is the way I currently view this topic.

@MusicForThePiano

Goodnight, gentlemen.
Except the ruling parasites have learned from the Romans mistake of letting some of their enemies live. They are out to crush Christianity and all its adherents and sympathizers until there are no Christians left alive. God works through people, so sitting around quoting scripture, while good for staying true to the faith, doesn't mean it deals in absolutes for this time period. We are not in the same time that the Bible was written in. It's not trusting in ourselves. Its training, praying, fasting, talking to God, growing your abilities and capabilities, including a means for understanding what is a lie and what isn't, and what proper action to take. Taking "no action" is not an option. "Waiting" for God is what most of these obese boomer evangelicals do, and their treachery has already cost us deeply. Getting to know God better and what He wants, and receiving some of His blessings (in the form of abilities and wisdom) to figure out the next action to make is the best plan. If you look for answers, He shall provide them to you. If you believe you must just read scripture only and let the enemy trample over you until your earthly existence expires, then I cannot sway you for that is your free will, but you cannot condemn people with scriptural geopolitical referendums who wish to change the status quo or who wish to endure until the end. If you talk to God you already know these evildoers lose in the end, but its not because of what you think. He will destroy this earth with cleansing fire if we do not fix this situation. I trust not in man, but God's influence to work through man. It was from God but through man that we spread the gospel to the far corners of the earth, that either by the sword or by the cross, the world came to know the truth. We are all fallible creatures and none of us will ever be perfect in this life, but I do not accept this fate that we must lose and die in order to win. The earth is God's creation, He does not want to have to start over. Persecution is guaranteed, even when the civilized world was comprised of practicing and believing Christians, it was still rampant. Why is our situation different from the first century followers of Christ? We had overcome the pagans, the barbarians, the heretics, and were in the middle of establishing Christ's kingdoms over the last several centuries when we were impeded of our duties as stewards of Christian civilization by parasitic hordes of serpentine demonic incestuous filth. The war continues to eradicate everything that Christianity has built, and this war, though against principalities in dark places, plays out in the world of men vs men. There is no way out of this conflict until the Second Coming. Neither hot nor cold, is not a position I wish to be in, and though I will still sin, every breath is one I take in vehemence against satan and the dark hordes. I agree we should explore this topic further, not on the vaxx thread though.

I think we can still all agree not to trust anything coming out of big pharma in the very least. Returning to this thread, I am not yet convinced that everyone who got this shot got the same solution. Some vials are vastly different from others. While this whole thing is an abomination, I'm starting to think that some people may have gotten real placebos or saline solutions to randomize the effects of the first administering rounds, therefore attempting to combat the skeptics, thus ushering in lethality in the subsequent rounds of newer "injectables". Everyone I know who took this thing is still alive, but just met someone who said their mum passed after taking a pfizer injection (2 degrees of kevin bacon separation). I have noticed mild neurodegenerative behavior in some people close to me who succumbed to the propaganda and got jabbed, a clear distinction of before and after. So keep notice of people you know who received these, an outsiders perspective of notes and progress (even though we're not (((doctors))) but still) will be helpful in understanding the weapons the enemy is using against us.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Do you mind helping me understand this one? What’s meant by casting pearls before swine?
It is a waste to share wisdom with fools, who are incapable of appreciating or acting upon it. The Bible also cautions against arguing with fools, as well as rebuking a mocker. It is counterproductive.

This is my understanding. Perhaps someone else may have more insight.

Tangentially related to above conversation, from Jim's blog https://blog.reaction.la/politics/make-women-property-again/:

In an orderly society, you first acquire a field, and then you plough it. In a disorderly society, you first plough it, so that other people will know you have a reason to defend it, and think you have a decent chance of succeeding, and then you eventually own it when no one manages to take your crops away from you, or graze his horses on your standing corn. Which likely requires you to have a weapon handy during ploughing and harvest. Gnon does not intend you to starve, and he does not intend you to be incel. You are required to turn the other cheek and walk the extra mile, but by the time that it is time to plough that field, you are already out of cheeks and have walked far too many miles.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Finland, Norway & Sweden stopping the use of the Moderna quack-cine for young males.
Iceland stopping the use of the Moderna quack-cine altogether.
The FDA not approving the use of the Moderna nor J&J infection injection for "booster*" shots.

Now this :

‘Beginning of the end’ for AZ jab

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA - OCTOBER 03: Registered Nurse Laila prepares a Pfizer vaccine at the Belmore Sports Ground vaccination hub overseen by Dr. Jamal Rifi on October 03, 2021 in Sydney, Australia. General Practitioner, Dr. Jamal Rifi has been a GP in Australia for over 30 years, living and serving in the Belmore district from his Medical Centre in Sydney's south-west. When the COVID-19 pandemic first hit in Australia, Dr. Rifi and his wife Lana decided to put retirement on hold and erected tents in their front yard for Dr. Rifi to provide a drive-thru COVID-19 testing clinic, swabbing and testing patients. When the Delta strain took hold in June 2021 and local COVID-19 case numbers began to climb, Dr. Rifi quickly switched his focus to vaccination, helping facilitate a variety of options in the area including a partnership with Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, launching a drive-thru vaccination hub at Belmore Sports Ground providing 400 Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccines a day. Since beginning to offer vaccinations on March 22nd, Dr. Rifi and his team have administered 24,673 vaccines from his Belmore Medical Centre, the Belmore Sports Ground and Chester Hill hubs. He has also been providing home visits for those most vulnerable, working seven days a week, often late into the night, to help protect the lives of his multicultural community. Along with other leaders, he has spoken publicly via radio and joined webinars in Arabic to help further inform people whose first language isn't English. Originally from Lebanon, Dr. Rifi studied medicine in Romania before migrating to Australia in 1984. He learned to speak English in Australia and is now a prominent figure in Sydney's Lebanese Muslim community, often speaking out against extremism. (Photo by Lisa Maree Williams/Getty Images)
After months of “disproportionate criticism”, production of the AstraZeneca vaccine in Australia will be suspended by Christmas.

Guess Pfizer has the deepest pockets...

*How freakin' Orwellian.
Yeah a "booster". Boost you straight into the grave...

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Curious...

She had an asymptomatic Covid infection. We all have seen those videos from Wuhan where people fainted and fell... It is Covid and can not be anything else :)

Edit: the comments are good, all connects this event to the vax. They will be deleted or maybe the whole video will be.

Comments from the top are white pills:

"She’s saying “Moderna is my ❤️ ❤️ all night long”"
"Every Dr, nurse, govrnement official, policeman etc who denies anyone Ivermectin deserves this, and far far worse."
"Friendly reminder that Tiffany Dover was never heard from again."
"Trust the science"
"Just two more shots. Trust the science."
"Fingerpointing at people to proceed to a medical act in order to be socially accepted or to protect other [email protected] peoole; this is not humane behaviour, for sure. This is blackmailing madness."
"Bells Palsy common side effect of the JAB, same thing happened to the Delta Capt right before he died inflight per his FO."
"She got the jab for sure"
"Stroked tf out. #clotshot"

These are the current top comments and I have only skipped two neutral ones.

Last edited: