Coronavirus vaccine thread

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Where do these people go? I was expecting huge protests organized by fired nurses and doctors. Where are they?
What I think is happening is that they have options in other hospitals nearby. So they take on traveler jobs and keep moving around. Still trying not to shake up the system too much to make themselves completely unemployable/blacklisted. Still staying hidden.

If there was a protest it wouldn't be covered. My normie co-workers have no idea what's going on in Australia / Italy / France all the other countries with huge protests.
Good point.

I just discussed the fired healthcare workers with a normie friend.

His response: “I’d rather be treated by nurses and doctors who actually follow the science. Nearly 6 billion people have been vaccinated and adverse effects are rare so why are people still worrying? If the vaccines weren’t safe we would see people in our own circles have adverse events. Do they just not want people telling them what to do?? I don’t understand.”

Nor will he ever, until it's too late.
Well I didn’t say that, but I listed a few reasons why folks have decided not to receive the injections.

One of which, I wrote, was regarding the German scientists, Dr. Arne Burkhardt and Dr. Walter Lang, presenting their findings of metal shards and metal chain-like structures in their sample of the Pfizer vaccine.

He admitted that he had not heard anything about that so I sent him the Odyssey link to the conference and asked him to let me know what he thinks! I’m hoping he watches it.

r3d

Woodpecker
She had an asymptomatic Covid infection. We all have seen those videos from Wuhan where people fainted and fell... It is Covid and can not be anything else :)

Edit: the comments are good, all connects this event to the vax. They will be deleted or maybe the whole video will be.

Comments from the top are white pills:

"She’s saying “Moderna is my ❤️ ❤️ all night long”"
"Every Dr, nurse, govrnement official, policeman etc who denies anyone Ivermectin deserves this, and far far worse."
"Friendly reminder that Tiffany Dover was never heard from again."
"Trust the science"
"Just two more shots. Trust the science."
"Fingerpointing at people to proceed to a medical act in order to be socially accepted or to protect other [email protected] peoole; this is not humane behaviour, for sure. This is blackmailing madness."
"Bells Palsy common side effect of the JAB, same thing happened to the Delta Capt right before he died inflight per his FO."
"She got the jab for sure"
"Stroked tf out. #clotshot"

These are the current top comments and I have only skipped two neutral ones.

I do love to see it, but remember there is a certain selection bias at work. It's only skeptical people who even look at and forward these clips.

Corona clips of German news outlets on YouTube often have a 1:10 like to dislike ratio to them. Yet, in real life almost everyone I meet is vaccinated. I'm pretty sure the official numbers of 80% for adults isn't too far off.

It's only guys like us who YouTube is recommending these clips to. All the vaccinated people are being recommended soccer, soap operas and sex.

SeaEagle

Sparrow
I do love to see it, but remember there is a certain selection bias at work. It's only skeptical people who even look at and forward these clips.

Corona clips of German news outlets on YouTube often have a 1:10 like to dislike ratio to them. Yet, in real life almost everyone I meet is vaccinated. I'm pretty sure the official numbers of 80% for adults isn't too far off.

It's only guys like us who YouTube is recommending these clips to. All the vaccinated people are being recommended soccer, soap operas and sex.
Very important post. They are providing us with a placating echo chamber. The algorithm is very advanced. They hire the top psychologists money can buy to achieve these goals.

Sure we may suffer persecution, but I'd rather be outside the matrix than stuck in normie-world.

Good point.

His response: “I’d rather be treated by nurses and doctors who actually follow the science. Nearly 6 billion people have been vaccinated and adverse effects are rare so why are people still worrying? If the vaccines weren’t safe we would see people in our own circles have adverse events. Do they just not want people telling them what to do?? I don’t understand.”
I get believing in science even if I disagree but wow it takes a certain NPC thinking to dismiss doctors/nurses not believing in vaxxes and especially ER workers being antivax in larger % than non-ER.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Well I didn’t say that, but I listed a few reasons why folks have decided not to receive the injections.

One of which, I wrote, was regarding the German scientists, Dr. Arne Burkhardt and Dr. Walter Lang, presenting their findings of metal shards and metal chain-like structures in their sample of the Pfizer vaccine.

He admitted that he had not heard anything about that so I sent him the Odyssey link to the conference and asked him to let me know what he thinks! I’m hoping he watches it.

What I'm saying is that based on what he said and believes to be true from your post, he won't be able to understand or fathom anything about the true nature of the situation regardless of the information shown to him. I believe he is too far gone like billions are already. I hope I am wrong.

bacon

Ostrich
Gold Member
Great article on the Pfizer Vax and its problems

unacceptable.png
Untitled-picture.png

Pfizer’s Rigged Phase 3 Trial​

When requesting FDA approval for third-round booster shots, Pfizer submitted a study to the FDA that studied only 329 partipants.

The study lasted less than three months, only twelve patients 65 and older (supposedly the priority group), and zero participants age 16 or 17.

Additionally, the study featured “no randomized placebo control group,” found “no clinical effect of booster described” on infections or hospitalizations,” and third-dose booster efficacy to be as low as 40%

Based on Ontario, Canada's Public Health Data, Kelly Brown, a financial professional, found that males 18-24 who receive a second dose of Moderna have a 1/3800 chance of experiencing myocarditis.

"The risk of myocarditis post-vaccination increases as the age category decreases. Ontario reports the risk after Pfizer's second doses in 12-17 year old males is 66% higher than for 18-24 year old males. Health Canada has recently approved Moderna's vaccine in 12-17 year olds despite its 1/3800 myocariditis risk in 18-24 year old males. This is not my Data. "

He spoke at Toronto Council's Board of Health Meeting.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
I have made this post before but it was early in the year.

I hope you guys realise the scope of this and why they just cannot come out and say they made a mistake. We're talking at least hundreds of millions across the developed world with this poison in them. Whether it is a saline shot or the real thing is irrelevant.

They cannot stop this and not risk everything. The people behind this are not going to stop their plans either.

I think to myself just how a British government would hold a press conference and tell the people of all our nations the stuff they were injected with is literal poison and that the chance of them suffering further down the line from cancer, AIDs, blood clots etc is extremely high.

I see nothing but mass societal panic and riots with lots of dead people. Hospitals and government buildings on fire etc. Assassinations of politicians and media types. Good luck trying to do anything for the masses without purging those responsible from life.

And what would the country look like with a modern day 'reign of terror'? I could see civil breakdown and starvation as the modern society and its instruments become damaged and break down.

And good luck with future medical practices.

This thing is too deep and too wide to stop in any traditional means. The literal necks and heads of these people are on the line and if that facade was to drop for even a small moment the masses will kill them.

RedLagoon

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Good point.

No offense, but you've got friends like that?

Or better, you think he'll be your friend when it counts?