Coronavirus vaccine thread

hedonist

Kingfisher
I have made this post before but it was early in the year.

I hope you guys realise the scope of this and why they just cannot come out and say they made a mistake. We're talking at least hundreds of millions across the developed world with this poison in them. Whether it is a saline shot or the real thing is irrelevant.

They cannot stop this and not risk everything. The people behind this are not going to stop their plans either.

I think to myself just how a British government would hold a press conference and tell the people of all our nations the stuff they were injected with is literal poison and that the chance of them suffering further down the line from cancer, AIDs, blood clots etc is extremely high.

I see nothing but mass societal panic and riots with lots of dead people. Hospitals and government buildings on fire etc. Assassinations of politicians and media types. Good luck trying to do anything for the masses without purging those responsible from life.

And what would the country look like with a modern day 'reign of terror'? I could see civil breakdown and starvation as the modern society and its instruments become damaged and break down.

And good luck with future medical practices.

This thing is too deep and too wide to stop in any traditional means. The literal necks and heads of these people are on the line and if that facade was to drop for even a small moment the masses will kill them.
I thought similar if it was proven 100% it came out from a lab.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher

I hope you guys realise the scope of this and why they just cannot come out and say they made a mistake. We're talking at least hundreds of millions across the developed world with this poison in them. Whether it is a saline shot or the real thing is irrelevant.

They cannot stop this and not risk everything. The people behind this are not going to stop their plans either.

I think to myself just how a British government would hold a press conference and tell the people of all our nations the stuff they were injected with is literal poison and that the chance of them suffering further down the line from cancer, AIDs, blood clots etc is extremely high.

I see nothing but mass societal panic and riots with lots of dead people. Hospitals and government buildings on fire etc. Assassinations of politicians and media types. Good luck trying to do anything for the masses without purging those responsible from life.

And what would the country look like with a modern day 'reign of terror'? I could see civil breakdown and starvation as the modern society and its instruments become damaged and break down.

This thing is too deep and too wide to stop in any traditional means. The literal necks and heads of these people are on the line and if that facade was to drop for even a small moment the masses will kill them.
Right. But they can also just come out and say that they no longer plan to do the boosters and instead admit the natural immunity route similar to some European countries. They don’t actually have to admit any side effects in the vaccines for this play. It can just be about decreased efficacy.

SeaEagle

Robin
Right. But they can also just come out and say that they no longer plan to do the boosters and instead admit the natural immunity route similar to some European countries. They don’t actually have to admit any fault in the vaccines for this play.
In Canada they keep saying there is no need for boosters "at this time" or "yet".

When I worked in a summer camp the staff had a way of priming children for unpleasant events; very similar to what I'm seeing here.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
In Canada they keep saying there is no need for boosters "at this time" or "yet".

When I worked in a summer camp the staff had a way of priming children for unpleasant events; very similar to what I'm seeing here.

Australian population : ~25 mil.

Number of quack-cines the Aus. government Clowns have contracted for (at this time) : 150 mil. +

Any NPC Drones who cannot evaluate the mathematics of that.
Deserve their clot shots...

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Via Vox Day, "Mailvox: More Funerals"
A reader writes from New Brunswick:
In our town of about 2000 people there have been 10 deaths in the last three months. My wife asked the local priest about it, he said that normally the deaths were one every two months or so. Apparently there have been 10 funerals since July. My wife asked the priest about it and he said there were younger, healthier people than normal dying, and he was concerned, but he hadn’t made the connection to the vaccines yet.

Eventually, and probably sooner rather than later, even the average midwit who has been fully vaccinated is going to make the connection. It will be interesting to see what their reaction will be, but we can be confident that whatever it is, it will be driven by fear.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Fauci's wife - Christine Grady - replied to FYI email: "yikes".

Screen-Shot-2021-10-12-at-2.19.29-PM-800x998.png

In another email: "It's endless...You have been immortalized :)"

Screen-Shot-2021-10-12-at-2.18.06-PM-480x597.png

Source

That may actually be the goal though, according to Klaus Schwab.

Alex Jones has covered some of Schwab's live talks and books where he mentions this very scenario - of the masses rising up and taking down their own governments because "democracy has failed." The demons behind the World Economic Forum then sweep in to offer the "New Way" where you will own nothing but be happy.

The specific Infowars clip eludes me right now but it's out there.

Remember - Order Out of Chaos.

That is their tried and true formula across the centuries.

So I do expect that, one way or the other, politicians and medical system will be thrown to the wolves. The poisons will be revealed as poisons. The people will go absolutely mad and destroy the prevailing order.

Ironically the New World Order that arises will offer to "cure" the masses with a new pill, implant or injection.

And once again, the fools will roll up their sleeves to receive their salvation from their Dear Leaders.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
That may actually be the goal though, according to Klaus Schwab.

Alex Jones has covered some of Schwab's live talks and books where he mentions this very scenario - of the masses rising up and taking down their own governments because "democracy has failed." The demons behind the World Economic Forum then sweep in to offer the "New Way" where you will own nothing but be happy.

The specific Infowars clip eludes me right now but it's out there.

Remember - Order Out of Chaos.

That is their tried and true formula across the centuries.

So I do expect that, one way or the other, politicians and medical system will be thrown to the wolves. The poisons will be revealed as poisons. The people will go absolutely mad and destroy the prevailing order.

Ironically the New World Order that arises will offer to "cure" the masses with a new pill, implant or injection.

And once again, the fools will roll up their sleeves to receive their salvation from their Dear Leaders.

Depressing scenario. But it's a possible scenario. Who knows.

Seeing a copypasta on fb. Smh at the NPCs. And laughing at the idea of painkillers curing headaches. And claiming not knowing the ingredients of food/cosmetics with ingredient lists on labels.
Smelling the roses
1f642.png

I'm vaccinated and, no, I don't know exactly what's in it - neither this vaccine, the ones I had as a child, nor in the Big Mac, or in hot dogs, or in other treatments…whether it's for cancer, AIDS, the one for polyarthritis, or vaccines for infants or children.
I also don't know what's in Ibuprofen, Paracetamol , or other meds, it just cures my headaches & my pains.
I don't know what's in the ink for tattoos, vaping, Botox and fillers, or every ingredient in my soap or shampoo or even deodorants. I don’t know the long term effect of mobile phone use or whether or not that restaurant I just ate at REALLY used clean foods and washed their hands.
In short ...
There's a lot of things I don't know and never will…
I just know one thing: life is short, very short, and I still want to do something other than just going to work every day or staying locked in my home. I still want to travel and hug people without fear and find a little feeling of life "before".

I'm vaccinated, not to please the government but:
* To not die from Covid-19.
* To NOT clutter a hospital bed if I get sick.
* To hug my loved ones
* To Not have to do PCR or antigenic tests to go out dancing, go to a restaurant, go on holidays and many more things to come ...
* To live my life.
* To have kids go back to school and play sports.
* For Covid-19 to be an old memory.
* To protect us.

Stay Safe N Sound

Text copied, feel free to do the same...
I have
1f642.png

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher

Apologies if this link has been posted before: Latest is 2300 comments of Jab injuries and adverse events.

Here is some of the latest comments -

sally davidson12 hours ago

i have two patients that had neuro symptoms, fasciculations, cramping muscle fatigue and severe anxiety One is 9 weeks post Pfizer the other 13 weeks. I have them on a lot of supplements as I do Functional Medicine. One is a nurse and is being fired as she wont get the second jab. She is looking into using the monoclonal AB infusion for her vaccination symptoms. Anyone know of any successes or issues with this ? I cannot find anything.

Lily García 2 days ago

I too would like to know why me why us why certain people reacting this way. Definitely no more shots for me and pray for the best from here onHope this didn’t cause significant damage. I was doing fine using mask and social distancing (which I still do). Wish I wouldn’t of gave into pressure/fear/media/friends do think I would of rather risked covid than not knowing the unknown effects of what this vaccine caused. At least I would have an answer and know what is going with my bodyI ask god for healing everyday❤️

Mike Smith 2 days ago

Hi everyone, I had AZ jab on April 25. The next day, felt pins and needles in my right hand and foot. Since then, it has spread to almost every part of my body. Saw neuro but he says hopes it will go away. I am horribly worried I have developed a chronic autoimmune disorder. Any possibility it could still go away? I am closing in on 6 months. Any ideas for treatment? Right now, just trying to eat healthy, exercise, remain as calm as possible.

Tactician

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Seeing a copypasta on fb. Smh at the NPCs. And laughing at the idea of painkillers curing headaches. And claiming not knowing the ingredients of food/cosmetics with ingredient lists on labels.
I'm vaccinated and, no, I don't know exactly what's in it - neither this vaccine, the ones I had as a child, nor in the Big Mac, or in hot dogs, or in other treatments…whether it's for cancer, AIDS, the one for polyarthritis, or vaccines for infants or children..........

Ya know, I tend to like this line of thought. I don't phone up an engineer every time I want to cross a bridge. Not practical. I just trust it.

But that's about where this comparison ends.

Using the bridge example, you'd have:
  • 20-40%+ people including engineering professionals risking their jobs & warning not to cross that bridge.
  • No incoming danger to avoid by crossing the bridge (Don't personally know anyone harmed by Covid. My dad caught it, took Vit C, recovered in under a week).
  • The people mandating the bridge hate me & have a history of talking about depopulation, etc.
  • A chunk of cars crossing the bridge come out the other side all banged up or worse (I have family friends who have had their lives turned upside down by the vaxx).
  • Don't want to go where the bridge leads (I miss the sauna, that's about it).
  • A freaking alternative bridge (Vit C, Vit D, Zinc, Ivermectin, pick up a weight).
But two years later people are still demanding I cross the bridge
clown.png

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
No offense, but you've got friends like that?

Or better, you think he'll be your friend when it counts?
Technically, he is my sibling’s friend...

Unfortunately, no, I don’t think he will stand up for me when it counts.

My goal was to inform him of one valid concern and I succeeded. Remember, he admitted to not hearing about the German conference. So he listened, jogged his memory, told the truth, and asked for a source.

Half of me is hoping he will say “Wow, you know what man, that’s a valid concern and I wonder about the quality control of the vaccines distributed in the US now. I understand why you have declined.”

And the other half of me is expecting him to say “Snopes said this was actually fake. These are right wing scientists who just don’t like Merkel. How do we know they didn’t just add the metal particles themselves and made it look real???”

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker

Apologies if this link has been posted before: Latest is 2300 comments of Jab injuries and adverse events.

Here is some of the latest comments -

sally davidson12 hours ago

i have two patients that had neuro symptoms, fasciculations, cramping muscle fatigue and severe anxiety One is 9 weeks post Pfizer the other 13 weeks. I have them on a lot of supplements as I do Functional Medicine. One is a nurse and is being fired as she wont get the second jab. She is looking into using the monoclonal AB infusion for her vaccination symptoms. Anyone know of any successes or issues with this ? I cannot find anything.

Lily García 2 days ago

I too would like to know why me why us why certain people reacting this way. Definitely no more shots for me and pray for the best from here onHope this didn’t cause significant damage. I was doing fine using mask and social distancing (which I still do). Wish I wouldn’t of gave into pressure/fear/media/friends do think I would of rather risked covid than not knowing the unknown effects of what this vaccine caused. At least I would have an answer and know what is going with my bodyI ask god for healing everyday❤️

Mike Smith 2 days ago

Hi everyone, I had AZ jab on April 25. The next day, felt pins and needles in my right hand and foot. Since then, it has spread to almost every part of my body. Saw neuro but he says hopes it will go away. I am horribly worried I have developed a chronic autoimmune disorder. Any possibility it could still go away? I am closing in on 6 months. Any ideas for treatment? Right now, just trying to eat healthy, exercise, remain as calm as possible.
Pray for these people.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
I'm vaccinated and, no, I don't know exactly what's in it - neither this vaccine, the ones I had as a child, nor in the Big Mac, or in hot dogs, or in other treatments…whether it's for cancer, AIDS, the one for polyarthritis, or vaccines for infants or children.
This person doesn’t realize - or pretends not to - that millions have paid with their lives by blindly following treatments for cancer and AIDS without ever questioning or researching them. Most doctors won’t do chemo if they get diagnosed with cancer themselves because they know how awful the success rate is. The failed cancer drug AZT was a deadly drug (the remdesivir of its day, only much worse) they just rebranded as an AIDS fighting drug that ended up killing the majority of people whose deaths were falsely ascribed to HIV (the rest were gay men who died from abusing poppers or junkies whose heroin addiction killed them). And there simply is a link betwen vaccines and various childhood disorders including autism, no matter how much they parrot the line about vaccines always being safe and effective.

This person is either a fool or drug company shill. But their examples prove the opposite of what they intend.

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
This person doesn’t realize - or pretends not to - that millions have paid with their lives by blindly following treatments for cancer and AIDS without ever questioning or researching them. Most doctors won’t do chemo if they get diagnosed with cancer themselves because they know how awful the success rate is. The failed cancer drug AZT was a deadly drug (the remdesivir of its day, only much worse) they just rebranded as an AIDS fighting drug that ended up killing the majority of people whose deaths were falsely ascribed to HIV (the rest were gay men who died from abusing poppers or junkies whose heroin addiction killed them). And there simply is a link betwen vaccines and various childhood disorders including autism, no matter how much they parrot the line about vaccines always being safe and effective.

This person is either a fool or drug company shill. But their examples prove the opposite of what they intend.
How do doctors who have been diagnosed with cancer treat themselves?? (Feel free to DM me)