Coronavirus vaccine thread

r3d

Woodpecker
How many of you guys have got vaccinated? I just got laid off for refusing to get vaccinated. There is a vaccine mandate in my state (Victoria, Australia).

Of people reading this thread? None presumably.

Good for you standing up to them. I hope you find something new and better soon. I admit it's easy for me to speak since I don't have family or obligations to anyone, but I view it as an opportunity. My next employer will definitely be someone with the same worldview as me, OR I will have to put in the effort to be self-employed. Either way it's going to be an improvement to my last jobs. I only stuck around there out of complacency I think. Time to get into action, think and work hard for a better future.

Kiwi

Robin

I wonder if sharing this kind of thing serves any good purpose?

Of course it's alarming, but the whole reactive "and now look at them" seems to feed the monster even more and doesn't guide us to any solution, and largely serves to distract us. it's just without value in my opinion, unless i'm missing it.... perhaps i'm just over this whole thing and need to spend less time online. Probably.

Carter Brink

Sparrow
But still, WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT? WHY, WHY, WHY?

None of us know. I don't know if these injections are meant to harm, or create dependence, or create mutation, or some other bizarre effect etc.

One may reasonably ask: But if the injections do absolutely nothing, then why force it on the entire world? Good question. But we don't know.

One may also ask: Why force these injections on the world - when the virus is a hoax? Also, good question. But we don't know.

Not knowing, is dangerous.

What we definitely do know: constant injections, maybe monthly? Maybe every day?

What we definitely do know: the whole, entire operation is self evidently evil. I'm not just talking about the injections, but the entire system behind it.

Our survival instinct is saying, "RUN'. We are following survival instinct. I'm in flight / fight mode.

Edit: We are going into one of the worst periods in human history. I think that everyone's priority should only be to survive the next ten years. Not achieve a career, a house, reach various life goals etc (talking about myself)... Forget all about it. It's over.
Our first priority could possibly soon be securing food and fresh water.

Last edited:

02Hero

Robin
None of us know. I don't know if these injections are meant to harm, or create dependence, or create mutation, or some other bizarre effect etc.

One may reasonably ask: But if the injections do absolutely nothing, then why force it on the entire world? Good question. But we don't know.

One may also ask: Why force these injections on the world - when the virus is a hoax? Also, good question. But we don't know.

Not knowing, is dangerous.

What we definitely do know: constant injections, maybe monthly? Maybe every day?

What we definitely do know: the whole, entire operation is self evidently evil. I'm not just talking about the injections, but the entire system behind it.

Our survival instinct is saying, "RUN'. We are following survival instinct. I'm in flight / fight mode.

Edit: We are going into one of the worst periods in human history. I think that everyone's priority should only be to survive the next ten years. Not achieve a career, a house, reach various life goals etc (talking about myself)... Forget all about it. It's over.
Our first priority could possibly soon be securing food and fresh water.
It is for MONEY

Psalm27

Woodpecker
Gold Member
It is for MONEY
I don't think so, or maybe only for Pfizer and pals. I think the purpose of the injection is the vaccine passport, which will mutate into a universal digital ID with a social credit system like in China. Then they can add any limitations to it, for example your ability to buy and sell can be controlled. Maybe it's the mark of the beast, but only God knows at this point.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Well I didn’t say that, but I listed a few reasons why folks have decided not to receive the injections.

One of which, I wrote, was regarding the German scientists, Dr. Arne Burkhardt and Dr. Walter Lang, presenting their findings of metal shards and metal chain-like structures in their sample of the Pfizer vaccine.

He admitted that he had not heard anything about that so I sent him the Odyssey link to the conference and asked him to let me know what he thinks! I’m hoping he watches it.
And just like that youre friend is on The List ::):

Last edited:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
I know not exactly how effective the quack-cines are in preventing the China virus.
For one matter; I don't know anyone over the past ~20 months who has been actively diagnosed with the China virus.

There is one matter I am certain of.
Clown World don't quit...

This clip may have been better with the quintessential circus / clown music :

Radoste

Sparrow

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
e1abce97c78206f7.jpeg