Coronavirus vaccine thread

Grow Bag

Pelican
I know not exactly how effective the quack-cines are in preventing the China virus.
For one matter; I don't know anyone over the past ~20 months who has been actively diagnosed with the China virus.

There is one matter I am certain of.
Clown World don't quit...

This clip may have been better with the quintessential circus / clown music :

Whether it's the grinning Fauci or Gates, I think, 'like father, like son'.
“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Me yielding to pressure an being injected would be such a crushing blow to my self image, i dont think i could ever recover.

The level of coercion that would be required to do so would be insane.

I am that bloody minded, that i would rather die in a ditch than do so.

These sort of things are of course easy to say with a full belly, in a nice apartment with my wife and a stocked fridge & cupboards, but still, the point remains. What kind of life would you be 'looking forward to', having relinquished your principles like that? How could you look in the mirror and know that you had a price?

Grow Bag

Pelican
I found out from my mum that one of my brothers had taken the clot shot. He's the successful brother, the one family members and teachers used to compare me unfavourably with. He's retired, has his own house, a top of the range German car and plenty of money to spend on leisure. His excuse was that he needed the shot to travel, that is to continue his pre-2020 lifestyle. What he doesn't know, what he can't comprehend, because he has a fixed idea about how his life was going to run for him, is that the ground from under his very feet will change at a pace he won't be able to keep up with. Then it will gradually dawn on him that everything that he saw as solid, his very foundation, is now gone. At this point he, as will so many millions like him, will be in for a world of misery the like of which they've never experienced before. I don't wish this upon him, as I've forgiven him for making my life a misery as a child, but I can see no other outcome for those who don't see the world as it really is: a spiritual battleground with a war raging. I've always been quite red-pilled and even I have to keep reminding myself. I do pray for him and other like him. I don't wish that kind of pain on anyone, even my enemies.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I found out from my mum that one of my brothers had taken the clot shot. He's the successful brother, the one family members and teachers used to compare me unfavourably with. He's retired, has his own house, a top of the range German car and plenty of money to spend on leisure. His excuse was that he needed the shot to travel, that is to continue his pre-2020 lifestyle. What he doesn't know, what he can't comprehend, because he has a fixed idea about how his life was going to run for him, is that the ground from under his very feet will change at a pace he won't be able to keep up with. Then it will gradually dawn on him that everything that he saw as solid, his very foundation, is now gone. At this point he, as will so many millions like him, will be in for a world of misery the like of which they've never experienced before. I don't wish this upon him, as I've forgiven him for making my life a misery as a child, but I can see no other outcome for those who don't see the world as it really is: a spiritual battleground with a war raging. I've always been quite red-pilled and even I have to keep reminding myself. I do pray for him and other like him. I don't wish that kind of pain on anyone, even my enemies.

Intense. I'd venture to say yours is a similar situation to many of us. Keep the faith.

Tangentially. kind of a pet peeve when people say "the vaccine/vax" or worse "the jab/got jabbed". Do people realise there are many kinds of covid vaxxes, hundreds of vaxxes in general, and thousands/millions of jabs in general? What vaccine is he talking about??? And "the jab" what jab? I jabbed my girlfriend with my finger! It matters so people can make informed decisions based on what precisely is the cause.

SeaEagle

Robin

Tangentially. kind of a pet peeve when people say "the vaccine/vax" or worse "the jab/got jabbed". Do people realise there are many kinds of covid vaxxes, hundreds of vaxxes in general, and thousands/millions of jabs in general? What vaccine is he talking about??? And "the jab" what jab? I jabbed my girlfriend with my finger! It matters so people can make informed decisions based on what precisely is the cause.
Very good point. It is an experimental injection of gene altering materials not a "jab".

They are masters of manipulating language. People think propaganda ended when WW2 or the Berlin Wall fell. It just got more sophisticated.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker

Nevermind all that. Not one of the injections related to the killer virus is a vaccine. When I say that I mean not according to the FDA's definition.

I'm not sure if it was here or somewhere else, but I read a document that the FDA issued around 2000 upon refusing a patent application for a vaccine. The reason why? Because it didn't actually prevent people from contracting the disease it was meant to vaccinate against! In the document they claimed that the chemical in question didn't meet the standard for being classified as a vaccine for the reason stated above.

The director of the CDC has stated on record that these mystery injections don't prevent anyone from contracting or transmitting the evil virus. Even they only claim it reduces severity of the deadly plague and "prevents hospitalizations" which of course is nonsense because people decide whether or not they go to the hospital; some poison circulating in the blood doesn't take over the nervous system and make people go to the hospital the way the cordyceps fungus makes ants climb trees (see below). Unless it does...

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox

All my family are vaxxed.

My Methodist cuckhold of a brother said that he though it would be right to vaccinate his children out of "social responsibility". This was about six months ago, maybe he's changed his mind again, but i doubt it.

He is also 'the successful one', and is the CEO of a start up, earns north of 100k. Yet he is so blue pilled on everything it is painful. He had staff at work "wearing masks everywhere but at their desks" (eg get up and go to bathroom / kitchen etc, wear a mask). I couldnt compehend how an academically intelligent, successful person could be so enthralled to this nonsense.

His response to my views is to sneer and smear me as a crank, or a loser. He and his utterly toxic 3 stone overweight wife have done this for years, in such a consistent but subtle way, it really is quite malign.

I married my wife best part of three months ago, he suggested a time to phone me to wish congratulations as he had a long car journey to pick up his child. As i was on honeymoon at the time, i said we're busy away, try next week, he's not bothered since. I suspect hes jealous, as she's attractive and slim. He's got such an ego, that he cant accept ive always done better than him in this department, even though i've never been materially successful.

He has texted me today (for first time since the former 10 weeks ago), saying that two of his prococious kids have 'tested pos for covid but have mild', and how it's a pain as they were booked to go to a family resort in Ibiza next week. He got vaxxed to 'get back to normal', that is his dream.

My pfisered father also has 'mild covid' currenty. It's patently obvious that mischief with these PCR tests is afoot, to up the covid cases, and push further action on us, but none of them can see it.

Point seems that 'succesful' people are rewarded by a society that looks for conformity and practical application of systems. Why would they question things? Life's been 'good' to them (materially, and superficially, socially).

Ultimately, to do so would be a bit like biting the hand that fed them.

This is why they are weak. They are atrophied, through comfort. They are smug, comfortable fools, and when the decisions that matter come, they are not fit to take them.

Enoch

Hummingbird
All my family are vaxxed.

My Methodist cuckhold of a brother said that he though it would be right to vaccinate his children out of "social responsibility". This was about six months ago, maybe he's changed his mind again, but i doubt it.

He is also 'the successful one', and is the CEO of a start up, earns north of 100k. Yet he is so blue pilled on everything it is painful. He had staff at work "wearing masks everywhere but at their desks" (eg get up and go to bathroom / kitchen etc, wear a mask). I couldnt compehend how an academically intelligent, successful person could be so enthralled to this nonsense.

His response to my views is to sneer and smear me as a crank, or a loser. He and his utterly toxic 3 stone overweight wife have done this for years, in such a consistent but subtle way, it really is quite malign.

I married my wife best part of three months ago, he suggested a time to phone me to wish congratulations as he had a long car journey to pick up his child. As i was on honeymoon at the time, i said we're busy away, try next week, he's not bothered since. I suspect hes jealous, as she's attractive and slim. He's got such an ego, that he cant accept ive always done better than him in this department, even though i've never been materially successful.

He has texted me today (for first time since the former 10 weeks ago), saying that two of his prococious kids have 'tested pos for covid but have mild', and how it's a pain as they were booked to go to a family resort in Ibiza next week. He got vaxxed to 'get back to normal', that is his dream.

My pfisered father also has 'mild covid' currenty. It's patently obvious that mischief with these PCR tests is afoot, to up the covid cases, and push further action on us, but none of them can see it.

Point seems that 'succesful' people are rewarded by a society that looks for conformity and practical application of systems. Why would they question things? Life's been 'good' to them (materially, and superficially, socially).

Ultimately, to do so would be a bit like biting the hand that fed them.

This is why they are weak. They are atrophied, through comfort. They are smug, comfortable fools, and when the decisions that matter come, they are not fit to take them.
This guy is going to Ibiza? Sounds like a naughty Methodist.

ISR92

Sparrow
Me yielding to pressure an being injected would be such a crushing blow to my self image, i dont think i could ever recover.

The level of coercion that would be required to do so would be insane.

I am that bloody minded, that i would rather die in a ditch than do so.

These sort of things are of course easy to say with a full belly, in a nice apartment with my wife and a stocked fridge & cupboards, but still, the point remains. What kind of life would you be 'looking forward to', having relinquished your principles like that? How could you look in the mirror and know that you had a price?
Yes this is how I felt too. Money isn't everything. I'm just lucky I don't have a family yet. I feel sorry for the people which have been defacto forced to get jabbed due to needing to provide for their families

ISR92

Sparrow
I want to write down here why I did not get the vaccine, purely for sentimental reasons. The amount of gaslighting is insane. I feel like a pariah among my peers. They will be in order of importance:

- Potential side-effects from the vaccine

- I don't need it (I'm young and fit, I also have a functioning immune system).

- I am against coercing people to get vaccinated

- I do not want to enrich big pharma any more

Others can feel free to add their own points to this list. It is not exhaustive. Written in a minute while eating breakfast

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Me yielding to pressure an being injected would be such a crushing blow to my self image, i dont think i could ever recover... How could you look in the mirror and know that you had a price?

Here's a simulation.

photo-1602863863.jpeg

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
To paraphrase the Bible, you can build your life on the rock, or on the sand. He built his opulent life on the sand, and clearly is of the world, not merely in the world. Like you I pray he and people like him find peace, or at a minimum realize it's not about the virus and there's no going back. Sadly the most likely outcome is them blaming the unvaccinated, because if they haven't questioned the media yet they won't start now.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
What a brave man Dr. Robert Malone is. When I have doubt, I remember him saying something to the effect: "under no circumstances shall you take this vaccine."

He's been maligned and marginalized, attacked as a quack, and even removed from linkedin. Thankfully, he holds fast.

In furtherance of the "minimization of adverse effect reporting" theme: I have a middle aged employee that is non-vaxxed. This week, she had a high heart rate, high blood pressure, and was feeling bad. During her trip to the hospital, she was not once asked: "did you get the CV vaccine?" She saw clerks, nurses, doctors, the whole crew. Once they knew she was suffering HBP and high heart rate, all CV conversation stopped. They checked her for heart attack and blood clots, did some other tests, and sent her home with nitroglycerin.

We both found it very odd that since she reported with HBP and heart rate, there was NO discussion of any kind about the CV vaccine.

They know. They know, and they don't want to be in a position to report it. So they just don't ask. Once someone presents with known CV shot adverse effects, these busybodies will go out of their way to not connect the dots.