Coronavirus vaccine thread

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Friends. A brave french réalisateur is making a documentary on the vaccine. He already made one on the virus last year, making the mainstream media panic. It was named Hold Up. Millions of people watched it in France.

The sequel is called Hold On, and here is the trailer in English:

https://crowdbunker.com/v/rJ9z3JkvL9

I guarantee you will enjoy this.

The moment it got out, the record company owning one of the music pieces in it, even though the musician was ok with it being used for the trailer, retracted it. So they changed the music. Here is the original tune, which I find absolutely beautiful. Bab'Aziz: The prince who contemplated his soul, Rumi.
I'm looking forward to that movie being released. Certainly hope no "unfortunate incidents" happen to that film-maker.

Ulysses K

Pigeon
Orthodox
I'm looking forward to that movie being released. Certainly hope no "unfortunate incidents" happen to that film-maker.
Me too!! I'm so excited about it.

Here is the first movie, and it's "credentials''. The mainstream media critics were thrilled!

"Lampooned by experts and debunked by fact-checkers, the controversial French film “Hold-Up” claims to uncover a global conspiracy by world elites to control citizens through the Covid-19 pandemic. FRANCE 24 takes a look at the reasons for its astonishing success."

https://www.france24.com/en/culture...y-lends-voice-to-covid-19-conspiracy-theories

edit: When they write things like that about a movie, that's when you know it must be legit

edit2: That article is even better than i thought:

A litany of conspiracies

To sway viewers, “Hold-Up” employs a well-known rhetorical technique, sometimes referred to as the Gish Gallop, which involves overwhelming the audience with as many as arguments as possible, without leaving them time to digest the information and think things through.

One of its main strengths is the way it assembles and conflates a variety of conspiracy theories. These include the supposed futility of face masks, claims that hydroxychloroquine is a proven remedy for Covid-19, the theory of links to 5G mobile networks and the notion of a totalitarian global government – known as the New World Order – bent on enslaving the people.

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member

stalin-revised-image-placeholder-title.jpg

Deusleveult

Woodpecker
Possible jab mandates for all in France from the 1st of January:

In the end, on the 13th of October, the law was not adopted by the senate.

Interesting thing was that it was first submitted on the 31st of August. Quite early I would say, given that we had the pass on the 12th of July. They want to move things fast.

Funny also that I had to go on an English speaking forum to discover that. Nobody's talking about it in France...

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
edit: When they write things like that about a movie, that's when you know it must be legit
All you need to know about the decrepit state of film criticism today is that Fauci, the ass-kissing, grovelling, pro-Fauci propaganda documentary made about everyone’s favorite “medical” adviser, currently sits at a 92% approval rating among film reviewers at Rotten Tomatoes:

God bless Armond White, the black conservative reviewer who was the only RT-linked critic to give this trash the total thrashing it deserved (and who regularly pans Hollywood liberal propaganda including “woke” black movies):

Ulysses K

Pigeon
Orthodox
HILARIOUS!!!

Saved to my drive & will be using it in the future!
All you need to know about the decrepit state of film criticism today is that Fauci, the ass-kissing, grovelling, pro-Fauci propaganda documentary made about everyone’s favorite “medical” adviser, currently sits at a 92% approval rating among film reviewers at Rotten Tomatoes:

God bless Armond White, the black conservative reviewer who was the only RT-linked critic to give this trash the total thrashing it deserved (and who regularly pans Hollywood liberal propaganda including “woke” black movies):

Yeah man this is just so obvious sometimes I think people must be willfully blind. How can you not see this ?!

Pantheon

Robin
Orthodox
I'd rather see more casualties without any vaccinations than even have to witness one young person perish from the vax. Natural deaths are a tragedy, artifically caused deaths for a supposed common good are evil -- if the purported virus isn't as deadly as to vastly outweigh some vaccine casualties. If you are a pro-vaxxer it means you view those young people who have died so far as an "anecdote". You might brand it a "tragedy", but it's not -- it's murder and human sacrifice on the altar of technology.

I saw a video that showed Audience rating wasn’t even an option on the rotten tomatoes site. It was at 92%. Then the video went viral. Low and behold, shortly after audience rating was enabled. Then all voting was disabled. Not sure if true, just saw a TikTok video with screenshots.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Me too!! I'm so excited about it.

Here is the first movie, and it's "credentials''. The mainstream media critics were thrilled!

"Lampooned by experts and debunked by fact-checkers, the controversial French film “Hold-Up” claims to uncover a global conspiracy by world elites to control citizens through the Covid-19 pandemic. FRANCE 24 takes a look at the reasons for its astonishing success."

https://www.france24.com/en/culture...y-lends-voice-to-covid-19-conspiracy-theories

edit2: That article is even better than i thought:

A litany of conspiracies

To sway viewers, “Hold-Up” employs a well-known rhetorical technique, sometimes referred to as the Gish Gallop, which involves overwhelming the audience with as many as arguments as possible, without leaving them time to digest the information and think things through.

One of its main strengths is the way it assembles and conflates a variety of conspiracy theories. These include the supposed futility of face masks, claims that hydroxychloroquine is a proven remedy for Covid-19, the theory of links to 5G mobile networks and the notion of a totalitarian global government – known as the New World Order – bent on enslaving the people.

Where do these people come up with this stuff? The Gish Gallop????

They just love to gaslight. We are already living under a totalitarian global government, it's just not officially announced by the separate countries of the world yet but it's definitely being run as such. And the new world order, bent on enslaving people - uh yea, that's happening now too and has been bragged about by the so-called elites in their books and policy papers for the last 100 years.

Ulysses K

Pigeon
Orthodox
Where do these people come up with this stuff? The Gish Gallop????

They just love to gaslight. We are already living under a totalitarian global government, it's just not officially announced by the separate countries of the world yet but it's definitely being run as such. And the new world order, bent on enslaving people - uh yea, that's happening now too and has been bragged about by the so-called elites in their books and policy papers for the last 100 years.
I dont understand, don't you trust the mainstream dude? This is all for our own protection. I mean there are politicians working on these things. Taking care of ourselves and making the world a better place for us to live in. *evil laughter*

These people are special man, they aren't quite like the rest of us. How can they even lie like that is a mystery to me

rainy

Kingfisher

Mr Gee

Robin
I dont understand, don't you trust the mainstream dude? This is all for our own protection. I mean there are politicians working on these things. Taking care of ourselves and making the world a better place for us to live in. *evil laughter*

These people are special man, they aren't quite like the rest of us. How can they even lie like that is a mystery to me
I always think back to the Alex Jones Bohemian Grove documentary where it goes into the history of the "Cremation of Care" ritual. The centerpiece of the Moloch ceremony that takes place there every year.
Truly a disgusting dark ritual meant to sear the conscience of the participants.
They are not like the rest of us.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Yeah I followed her on insta after she collapsed. It's still up. No posts since Feb and the ones between her collapse and Feb are suspicious.

She's obviously dead.
Agreed. There is no doubt she's dead.

To those who want proof and wonder if she's really dead, skip to around 6:25 mark in the below video. He did a good job using the Search Public Records website to check for Death records using key details (i.e., relative's name, from Alabama, etc.) from a news article to connect the dots.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Right on the contrary. The ones who are already opposing it are more likely to have been Trump supporters but the ones on the left will in fact be encouraged to take the jab since Trump recommends the opposite.

I was referring to those who are libertarian / conservative minded being more resolute.

I would not expect the Covid Cultists to sway from their new religion.

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
Oh man, I almost didn't click it. Glad I did. Write a short sentence when you share videos, that way such gems don't get lost in the quicksand of this thread.

If anyone asks me why I'm not getting the vaccine, I'll just show this 2 min clip. Bookmarked and downloaded.

(2 mins of Fauci talking nonsense and newspaper articles contradicting him in hilarious fashion)

100% deadly.