Coronavirus vaccine thread

Simple Man

Kingfisher
Catholic
Gold Member
Where can I read up on mRNA vaccine shedding? My new roommates are both vaccinated and I have been having small headaches the last few days, which is not common. I’m also under the stress of losing my job next month. Could be something, could be nothing, give me reading material.

You probably don't want to hear my anecdotal story, but here it is anyway. I live in a small country town of <5k people. The jab rolled out here some months ago - and almost immediately I had a persistent, mild headache on the right side of my head for about 3 weeks.
I never, never get head aches.

The head ache has gone away, but it was really strange for me to experience that and ive got no doubt it was thanks to the fact that 65% of my town decided they needed a clot shot all in the same week.

PolishCalifornian

Robin
Catholic
Where can I read up on mRNA vaccine shedding? My new roommates are both vaccinated and I have been having small headaches the last few days, which is not common. I’m also under the stress of losing my job next month. Could be something, could be nothing, give me reading material.
I don’t know how much reading about it is going to help you, it will probably just make you more anxious at this point, but it may be beneficial to leave for a few days and stay with friends or family to see if the symptoms subside. No doubt the stress of your job is a contributing factor.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Posted this in another thread, but here are some things you can take that might help:

Even just the most common ones should help at least somewhat. In the absence of anything definitive, assuming you've been exposed to a virus (or the spike protein portion, at least) seems reasonable.

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
Catholic
You probably don't want to hear my anecdotal story, but here it is anyway. I live in a small country town of <5k people. The jab rolled out here some months ago - and almost immediately I had a persistent, mild headache on the right side of my head for about 3 weeks.
I never, never get head aches.

The head ache has gone away, but it was really strange for me to experience that and ive got no doubt it was thanks to the fact that 65% of my town decided they needed a clot shot all in the same week.
Interesting. Mine is only a single throb, running forward and back along the top left side of my head. Not painful but noticeable. I get them once every few days but on Saturday I had a short series.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian

I suspected this would be the case, but I didn't have time to look into it until today. In what has to be the most hypocritical example of anti-establishment rockers jumping on board with injection mandates, Rage Against the Machine has gone all in.

For those of you not familiar with this act, they presented themselves as the leading voice of disaffected rebellious youth in the mid 90's. A lot of the iconography in their merchandise featured Che Guevara, and posters bearing his likeness could be seen in dorm rooms throughout the land. I expect many people thought that Che Guevara actually was the lead singer. Of course while they railed against the establishment, they accumulated astounding wealth through their association with major record labels and thanks to the benefit of massive mainstream radio and MTV exposure. Their guitarist and musical leader graduated from Harvard.

Their first big MTV hit was called... "Freedom." The video extolled the virtue of Leonard Peltier and the American Indian Movement's righteous battle against the US government. Perhaps their most notorious song is "Killing in the Name Of," a condemnation of police brutality. I would post it here if not for the extreme vulgarity. The song ends with the repetition of the phrase "F--- you, I won't do what you tell me!" several dozen times.

And now here they are, doing what they were told and requiring everyone else to do it too. I always knew they were phony, even when I was their prime target as a teenager in the mid 90's, but this really cements it. What a pathetic joke. How can anyone take them seriously when they stand on stage and scream about rebelling and resisting authority?

Easy_C

Peacock
Of course while they railed against the establishment, they accumulated astounding wealth through their association with major record labels and thanks to the benefit of massive mainstream radio and MTV exposure. Their guitarist and musical leader graduated from Harvard.
FYI.

A major band musician that graduates from Harvard is a major red flag. Plenty of “sexual Revolution” and “psychedelic revolution” types came from a small number of Ivy League schools and many of them admitted to being Intelligence assets.

MtnMan

Kingfisher
I suspected this would be the case, but I didn't have time to look into it until today. In what has to be the most hypocritical example of anti-establishment rockers jumping on board with injection mandates, Rage Against the Machine has gone all in.

For those of you not familiar with this act, they presented themselves as the leading voice of disaffected rebellious youth in the mid 90's. A lot of the iconography in their merchandise featured Che Guevara, and posters bearing his likeness could be seen in dorm rooms throughout the land. I expect many people thought that Che Guevara actually was the lead singer. Of course while they railed against the establishment, they accumulated astounding wealth through their association with major record labels and thanks to the benefit of massive mainstream radio and MTV exposure. Their guitarist and musical leader graduated from Harvard.

Their first big MTV hit was called... "Freedom." The video extolled the virtue of Leonard Peltier and the American Indian Movement's righteous battle against the US government. Perhaps their most notorious song is "Killing in the Name Of," a condemnation of police brutality. I would post it here if not for the extreme vulgarity. The song ends with the repetition of the phrase "F--- you, I won't do what you tell me!" several dozen times.

And now here they are, doing what they were told and requiring everyone else to do it too. I always knew they were phony, even when I was their prime target as a teenager in the mid 90's, but this really cements it. What a pathetic joke. How can anyone take them seriously when they stand on stage and scream about rebelling and resisting authority?

I remember way back seeing an interview with the members of Rage Against the Machine where they supported the official view of the 9/11 events. I almost couldn't believe my ears and eyes!! How could THEY not see what a massive lie that whole thing was???? How naïve I was, I have learned in the years (decades now) that they and so many other mainstream "rebels" are nothing more than another wing on the same bird of prey that they pretend to speak out against. Pathetic.

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
Catholic

It’s simple! Judas Priest… is a brand. RATM… is a brand.

They are brands. They are a business.

They are not in it for music. Their lyrics mean nothing to them.

Their concern is the record label contract, merchandise sales, venue profits, total revenue, total expenses, accounts payable, accounts receivable, equity, and calculated cash flow.

Their business lost a lot of cash flow during the 2020 lockdowns and hope to regain it as fast as possible, without consideration of YOUR health.

Drummer got a heart attack? SO what! Plenty of college drop outs vying for that spot!

Get your shot! Give us your mon- I mean buy a ticket! Back to normal!

02Hero

Banned
Other Christian

Yea that is ridiculous haha. I remember seeing these guys live in early 2000s when they got back together. I thought they were so cool. Now I see them for what they are. Cowards.

I used to listen to a lot of hardcore bands and these bands are also the biggest wimps in the world. It is like they compensate their wimpiness with heavy music.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic

Money is often the answer. Pretty easy to figure out. Find a way to gather a large audience or following in the most manipulative way, using people’s emotions.

hkhathaj

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I have looked up this guy that got a heart attack: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richie_Faulkner

He is younger than you would think: he was born in 1980. He is 41 year old too young for a heart attack.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
It’s simple! Judas Priest… is a brand. RATM… is a brand.

They are brands. They are a business.

They are not in it for music. Their lyrics mean nothing to them.

Their concern is the record label contract, merchandise sales, venue profits, total revenue, total expenses, accounts payable, accounts receivable, equity, and calculated cash flow.

Their business lost a lot of cash flow during the 2020 lockdowns and hope to regain it as fast as possible, without consideration of YOUR health.

Drummer got a heart attack? SO what! Plenty of college drop outs vying for that spot!

Get your shot! Give us your mon- I mean buy a ticket! Back to normal!
Yeah i never liked that band.

They are overrated and their lead singer glorifies sodomy.

And... Of course there's the controversy with the "Kill yourself" record bit.

Rob Halfords is a disgusting grandpa who needs to pass to the next life and keep the medical comments to himself.

As an American I still don't understand the cult of celebrity we have here with musicians and actors. Why anyone listens to any word of social advise from a figure that makes money on self promotion an image is a bit retarded

Guess old Rob isnt for you Breaking the Law on the vaccine.

Denam8487

Robin
Catholic

Daleiden explained how, in grant applications to receive NIH funding, the University of Pittsburgh essentially advertised their facilities as the best location for the GUDMAP aborted fetal kidney harvesting program. Pitt described how aborted babies are still alive at the time their kidneys are cut out. This was a selling point for why Pitt should receive millions of taxpayer dollars.

“When they say they ‘track and record the warm ischemia time,’ that means they know the time at which fetuses lose their circulation and lose their blood supply,” Daleiden said reading from the grant application. “They specifically say labor induction, not just a forceps extraction abortion, but a labor induction abortion where they induce labor and the mom pushes out a baby at 24 weeks.”'
In a House Appropriations hearing in May, Fauci was asked about the NIAID’s funding of Pitt experiments grafting scalps from 18- to 20-week aborted fetuses onto rats, and if the agency is aware of where the fetuses come from. Fauci replied that the study went through “all the appropriate guidelines and oversight.”

Lord have, mercy.

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Yea that is ridiculous haha. I remember seeing these guys live in early 2000s when they got back together. I thought they were so cool. Now I see them for what they are. Cowards.

I used to listen to a lot of hardcore bands and these bands are also the biggest wimps in the world. It is like they compensate their wimpiness with heavy music.
It’s incredible to see the reversal from all these bands, I grew up admiring them but always was suspect on their politics coming from the working class... now they are so low on the totem pole they may as well be the part that is underground

The support of needles isn’t surprising considering many were previous junkies or in Rob Halfords cause inject much worse things in their bodies.

The antifa protests for vaccines makes me laugh even harder..... it almost feels like the human race is splitting into two different species!!!

LoveBug

Kingfisher
Catholic

More importantly RATM were enemy anti-white leftists.

That would position them squarely at the vaxx about now in American culture