Coronavirus vaccine thread

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Corona really is an endless source of amusement. Standing outside my place of work today, having a cup of coffee, I saw a 30 - something woman from my department approaching. She was holding her chest, and had a pained expression on her face. I asked her if she was OK, and she told me that she'd been vaccinated the day before, and didn't feel too well. When I asked her how many she'd now had, she broke into a broad smile, and held up three fingers.

It won't be too long now before I'm hammering on the door of the extremely old and venerable religious order a few miles away, and crying "Sanctuary!"

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Other Christian
As an American I still don't understand the cult of celebrity we have here with musicians and actors. Why anyone listens to any word of social advise from a figure that makes money on self promotion an image is a bit retarded
Not only are most actors not too swift, but most stars today aren’t even very talented at the one thing you should rightly demand from them: acting ability. You could maybe argue some small defense of the cult of celebrity in the seventies when the gifted likes of De Niro, Pacino, Nicholson and Hackman made it to the top and were preeminent stars. But today’s “stars” (to even call them that since most can’t pull a big audience) are either insufferably woke progressives like Brie Larson, or they’re literally cycling roids so they can land the big superhero movies and accompanying paydays like The Rock or Chris Hemsworth. Hollywood puts Hemsworth (and dozens of other guys) in movies because he looks big enough (i.e. juiced enough) to play Thor. Acting ability is largely irrelevant when the Marvel franchise, not The Godfather series, is what sells tickets.

I wouldn’t turn to an artist to understand science - but ironically, today’s “artists” aren’t even really artists. They’re only famous because they’re willing to do anything for fame, including using roids to enhance their look.

That all goes double for famous musicians - you’re given songs to sing by teams of professional hitmakers and your voice will be altered by autotune and other enhancements anyway. There’s no creativity involved.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Other Christian
More importantly RATM were enemy anti-white leftists.

That would position them squarely at the vaxx about now in American culture
I never paid attention to their music, but this is the wiki for Zack de la Rocha:
Zacharias Manuel de la Rocha was born in Long Beach, California, on January 12, 1970, to Robert "Beto" de la Rocha, and Olivia Lorryne Carter.[4] His father is a Mexican-American,[5] with some African and Sephardi Jewishheritage,[6][7] while his mother was born to Manuel García Urias, a Mexican-American, and Olive Pearl Fleming, who was of German and Irish heritage.[8]
A guy who wants everyone to know his Mexican, African and Jewish mixed heritage sounds like someone proud not to be white and anxious not to be mistaken for white. No surprise someone with that background and mentality would make anti-white music. The issue isn’t that he’s mixed race but that his bio pages feel the need to announce it. It seems a major point of pride.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
I suspected this would be the case, but I didn't have time to look into it until today. In what has to be the most hypocritical example of anti-establishment rockers jumping on board with injection mandates, Rage Against the Machine has gone all in.

For those of you not familiar with this act, they presented themselves as the leading voice of disaffected rebellious youth in the mid 90's. A lot of the iconography in their merchandise featured Che Guevara, and posters bearing his likeness could be seen in dorm rooms throughout the land. I expect many people thought that Che Guevara actually was the lead singer. Of course while they railed against the establishment, they accumulated astounding wealth through their association with major record labels and thanks to the benefit of massive mainstream radio and MTV exposure. Their guitarist and musical leader graduated from Harvard.

Their first big MTV hit was called... "Freedom." The video extolled the virtue of Leonard Peltier and the American Indian Movement's righteous battle against the US government. Perhaps their most notorious song is "Killing in the Name Of," a condemnation of police brutality. I would post it here if not for the extreme vulgarity. The song ends with the repetition of the phrase "F--- you, I won't do what you tell me!" several dozen times.

And now here they are, doing what they were told and requiring everyone else to do it too. I always knew they were phony, even when I was their prime target as a teenager in the mid 90's, but this really cements it. What a pathetic joke. How can anyone take them seriously when they stand on stage and scream about rebelling and resisting authority?

If you check out their videos on YouTube, they're getting slammed hard in the comments section over this.

Bird

Pelican
Catholic
Vaccine Patents to Track Who You Associate with, When You Go To Church And Your Social Credit Score

Bildschirmfoto-zu-2021-10-20-11-56-02.png

Download video

If you attend religious gatherings, your social credit score may drop and you may need a booster shot to correct your misbehavior.

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
Vaccine Patents to Track Who You Associate with, When You Go To Church And Your Social Credit Score

Bildschirmfoto-zu-2021-10-20-11-56-02.png

Download video

If you attend religious gatherings, your social credit score may drop and you may need a booster shot to correct your misbehavior.
But you can also upload footage of you sucking another man's nuts in order to gain points and show you still honor the system. Those different forms of self expression are where the whole appeal of the credit score system lies.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
Click "newest" on the comments section:

It's funny when time proves your former work, which was for some reason highly thought of, to just be a fraud - and you are seen by those paying attention, to be demon possessed then, and now. Another example of how the father of lies is at work in everyone's life ... who chooses him to be their father. Sad.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Hearing that around 25% of BP agents aren't going to get jabbed.

Open borders anyone?
Interesting. Last BP checkpoint I drove through was unmanned at their little toll booths. They just had a little green placard up. First time I've ever seen that. I figured they were back for shift change, or that the current admin had instructed them to just let everyone in:D. This is one of those inland checkpoints that is a long way in from the border.