Coronavirus vaccine thread

Padouk

Kingfisher
Anyone here actually get the vax and think it was no big deal (no adverse reactions)?
Genuinely curious.

Many have been lucky with no side effects. But the catch is they will need to take further shots and one of those will finish them off eventually. The more we comply the more likely for the dictators to push for more shots.

There's no going back once you get on the jab suicide train.

Many have been lucky with no side effects. But the catch is they will need to take further shots and one of those will finish them off eventually. The more we comply the more likely for the dictators to push for more shots.

There's no going back once you get on the jab suicide train.
Out of 8 shots, the chance of getting bad reaction is high. It all adds up.

Anyone here actually get the vax and think it was no big deal (no adverse reactions)?
Genuinely curious.
It usually is not a big deal. The fact that they can force it is a bigger deal. I'm from Eastern Europe and there's a variety of vaccines to choose from. I haven't taken one and will try not to, but in most cases people just felt crappy for a few days. However, my neighbor across the street who took the Chinese one, which is supposed to be the mildest one, ended up in hospital barely surviving. Needless to say he didn't change his mind about the vaccines.

Padouk

Kingfisher
It usually is not a big deal. The fact that they can force it is a bigger deal. I'm from Eastern Europe and there's a variety of vaccines to choose from. I haven't taken one and will try not to, but in most cases people just felt crappy for a few days. However, my neighbor across the street who took the Chinese one, which is supposed to be the mildest one, ended up in hospital barely surviving. Needless to say he didn't change his mind about the vaccines.

It's useful to bear in mind that the reports on side effects are negatively affected by the jabbed themselves who are gutted to admit it that they might have made the wrong choice. So I bet they just suffer in silence.

Not to mention the hospitals and media not covering the events either.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
What a freakin' joke.

They said the first infection injections were ~96% effective.
They lied.

They said two infection injections would be enough.
They lied.

They say "booster"* infection injections will be ~96% effective.

They are lying.

Pfizer Reports Booster Shots 95.6% Effective, Offer "Favorable" Safety Profile

teaser image
One again, the Biden Admin's policy demands come first, and the data come later...

Just two weeks to flatten the curve...

*How very Orwellian.

War is peace,
Freedom is slavery,
Ignorance is strength,
Booster is life.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Genuinely curious.
I haven't gotten it, but I've had some family members get it. My mom got the first jab (I don't remember which brand) and felt horrible afterwards, so she has refused to get the second. My sister got both doses and it put her in bed for about two weeks. She recovered, and as I explained in a post a couple of months ago, she later got COVID and survived. I think my sister is an example of one of the few who benefits from the jabs because she has multiple comorbidities due to living an unhealthy lifestyle and therefore needs to have the symptoms reduced as the jabs apparently do, at least for awhile.

Three other family members got the jabs six month ago and did not have severe reactions, but it looks to me that their general health has changed. They seem more listless and tired, almost as if the spark they had before was extinguished. One of them has had moderately more severe menstruation and allergy flare-ups that she hasn't had before. Of course, I'm extremely against the jabs, so it could just be confirmation bias on my part.

When I participated in the triathlons this past summer, I was around hundreds of extremely fit and healthy competitors, some of the fittest and healthiest people I've ever seen. Most of them are from heavily-Democratic (blue) areas in my metropolitan area. I'm really curious how many of them got the jabs and how many declined, as I wonder if their health and/or fitness was effected. Of course, there's no way for me to find that out.

CSH2C

Pigeon
My employer has announced they will be following the federal guidelines for the employee vaccination soon. I have an important decision to make. Take the jab? No way!
I could tolerate for a short while the alternative, which is weekly testing.
I have a third option.
My wife & her family are from Medellin. I could sell everything.....take the money & run. Life would not be too difficult there. But it's no South American paradise, despite what the young expat frat boys of jootube portray.

Ulysses K

Pigeon
Orthodox
How would I test that msyelf?
Frankly I don't know.

I'm waiting for the release of the documentary to see the full demonstration of how it is done.

I've heard you can "add bluetooth device'' on any modern smartphone and you may have the code show up if the vaccinated person is close enough, barring any other electromagnetic interference, but I tried it once in a yoga class, and didn't see anything. My phone is an LG G6. I was about 6 feet away from people, trying to be discreet... So maybe you need to be close.

This is not the first time I hear of this MAC address+ vaccine business. It is the mark of the beast after all... We should not be surprised although it is amazing to see it for yourself.

If you manage to test it and validate this, please let us know how you did it.

Thank you.

ManAbroad

Chicken
My employer has announced they will be following the federal guidelines for the employee vaccination soon. I have an important decision to make. Take the jab? No way!
I have a third option.
My wife & her family are from Medellin. I could sell everything.....take the money & run. Life would not be too difficult there. But it's no South American paradise, despite what the young expat frat boys of jootube portray.
I too have a "second home" in another country that I could run to - but luckily my employer hasn't mandated vaccines yet. They have kind of a "don't ask, don't tell" policy at the moment - I think one of the company's founders is libertarian.
Anyway my fear is that once the "developed" countries are all vaccinated, they'll start going after the less developed countries, giving them free vaccines and calling it charity.

Padouk

Kingfisher
I have a third option.

We all face tough choices. Always listen to your gut feeling. Good luck!

I have a third option.
A family friend is from Colombia, her mom travels from the US to visit occasionally. From what she told us it was far worse there than anything in the US or Europe. Military-enforced curfews, permission only to go to the supermarket and doctor's appointments and back home once per day, essentially house arrest in the big cities, at least during the height of the madness. I wouldn't move there unless your family has an Escobar-style plantation outside the city limits. I'd suggest you do the tests until they move the goalposts again, meanwhile start looking for another job locally or in another state (assuming you are US-based). Maybe you are set financially and want to settle down into an early semi-retirement, but if you're still being paid in dollars or Euros, keep it flowing while you can.

elkokun

Sparrow
I have a third option.
I'm currently living in Bogota, don't come here man. We don't have any lock down or vaccine passport (yet), but that's not because the government actually cares about its people, it's just because they are extremely inefficient to poison all the population with the clot shot, once they have sterilize all the population here, we will see a huge lack of freedom, of job, of travelling similar to what we are witnessing in commie Australia.

Just had a massive argument with my mother about the vaccines. None of the people in her company is having any adverse effects nor in her friend circle. But she keep insisting on me getting the Pfizer Vaccine.

I said I will wait until Novavax or other dead virus vaccines. But she keeps insisting. She couldn't persuade me or me her.

Since it is a condition of jobs. She said if I don't get it I will be homeless.