Coronavirus vaccine thread

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I now minimize contact with vaccinated family members. I figure the less I talk to them about it, the less likely to have an unnecessary argument. I try to be loving and reserved, but speak candidly when asked.

My elderly parents are losing respect for my judgement. Like your mom, they and all their associates are vaxxed without adverse response. So we must be nutty. This may be part of the price to pay.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
I now minimize contact with vaccinated family members. I figure the less I talk to them about it, the less likely to have an unnecessary argument. I try to be loving and reserved, but speak candidly when asked.

My elderly parents are losing respect for my judgement. Like your mom, they and all their associates are vaxxed without adverse response. So we must be nutty. This may be part of the price to pay.
I have family members who are vaxxed.

Brother is vaxtarded.

Parents took the j and j pretty early on...they're 70. No issues with it and didn't really research it and didn't look into the embryonic stem cell bit. Both have said they won't be getting boosters, and i sense that they somewhat regret it as more info has come out... i can deal with people like that... "At risks" folks who early on before all the major public issues were brought into light and took it, realize the issues now and won't get another shot. When i tell them why neither me nor my family will take it they completely understand.

They didn't buy into the COVID crap to begin with, so i don't know why they did it to be honest.

It's the folks who just project the issue like other family members that i really have a hard time with. I just pray for them and try and not have the conversation as clearly they are incapable of intelligent discussion.

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
Just had a massive argument with my mother about the vaccines. None of the people in her company is having any adverse effects nor in her friend circle. But she keep insisting on me getting the Pfizer Vaccine.

I said I will wait until Novavax or other dead virus vaccines. But she keeps insisting. She couldn't persuade me or me her.

Since it is a condition of jobs. She said if I don't get it I will be homeless.
That is going to be the experience for most people.

All you can say is “No thanks!” and hold the line.

The worst case scenario is that our concerns become evident; ADE kills billions, aneurysms, strokes, heart attacks, etc.

The best case scenario is that we are entirely wrong, the vaccines are completely harmless short-term and long-term, and we will be
totally mocked. I prefer that outcome!

The reality, we are going to find ourselves somewhere in between.

donovan

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
The best case scenario is that we are entirely wrong, the vaccines are completely harmless short-term and long-term, and we will be
totally mocked. I prefer that outcome!
This is why I'm doing best to give it time. Drag it out for as long as possible.
I've never said "never". Just "I prefer to wait".
Like you said, you'll either be vindicated as times goes on, or all these vaxxed people will be totally fine and we'll realize we were overly cautious (which is never a bad thing).

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
This is why I'm doing best to give it time. Drag it out for as long as possible.
I've never said "never". Just "I prefer to wait".
Like you said, you'll either be vindicated as times goes on, or all these vaxxed people will be totally fine and we'll realize we were overly cautious (which is never a bad thing).

No this is not the case, stop making excuses. Most of the vaxxed I know have aged considerably and / or had some kind of bad side effect. Will you be lining up for your booster every month?

Also; this shot has nothing to do with health so why rationalise it?

C'mon dude grow a pair.

Unrelated to the quote:

I can also tell that again here, some are trying to shift it from not taking it at all at whatever cost to " which is the least harmful one".

Last edited:

ItalianStallion9

Woodpecker
Just had a massive argument with my mother about the vaccines. None of the people in her company is having any adverse effects nor in her friend circle. But she keep insisting on me getting the Pfizer Vaccine.

I said I will wait until Novavax or other dead virus vaccines. But she keeps insisting. She couldn't persuade me or me her.

Since it is a condition of jobs. She said if I don't get it I will be homeless.
Not seeing what's so amazing about Novavax. While not the same as the RNA Moderna/Pfizer, it still seems suspect (a protein based vaccine). Only China/India are offering the traditional inactivated virus vaccines.

_117999071_more_vaccines_compared__2x640-nc.png

donovan

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
No this is not the case, stop making excuses. Most of the vaxxed I know have aged considerably and / or had some kind of bad side effect. Will you be lining up for your booster every month?

Also: this shot has nothing to do with health so why rationalise it?

C'mon dude grow a pair.
Look, I feel the same way you do. Everyone I know who got it looks old and worn out, just as you say.
I'm so anxious over the situation that I can't sleep at night.

MRAll134

Pelican
Many have been lucky with no side effects. But the catch is they will need to take further shots and one of those will finish them off eventually. The more we comply the more likely for the dictators to push for more shots.

There's no going back once you get on the jab suicide train.
I am going to start arguing for the other side, because I have had my first shot. Is the Moderna strong? Yes. Would I want to do it, if I was not pressured to do it? No. But, the shot's effects only lasted 12-14 hours for me. And, I was at 90% by 18 hours. Also, my arm was sore for a bit. But, if you are in your 30s or 40s and healthy, you don't have anything to worry about. On the other hand, if you are in your 70s and have had a couple of recent surgeries, I could see how the shot would be hard to get over.
Personally, I talked with my Uncle, a paramedic - before getting the shot and he recommended it. He told me that only older people, or those with health challenges sometimes have probs'.

donovan

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
I am going to start arguing for the other side, because I have had my first shot. Is the Moderna strong? Yes. Would I want to do it, if I was not pressured to do it? No. But, the shot's effects only lasted 12-14 hours for me. And, I was at 90% by 18 hours. Also, my arm was sore for a bit. But, if you are in your 30s or 40s and healthy, you don't have anything to worry about. On the other hand, if you are in your 70s and have had a couple of recent surgeries, I could see how the shot would be hard to get over.
Personally, I talked with my Uncle, a paramedic - before getting the shot and he recommended it. He told me that only older people, or those with health challenges sometimes have probs'.
How long ago did you get it?
I've heard stories of myocarditis or pericarditis appearing 3 to 4 weeks after the shot.

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer

"And, I was at 90% by 18 hours. Also, my arm was sore for a bit. But, if you are in your 30s or 40s and healthy, you don't have anything to worry about. "

You mean WERE healthy?

Please get back to us in 12 months when you're on your 4th booster.

What is going on with even the men on this forum!? I know this "man" isn't joking, all my mates took it too.

I'll pray for you.

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Chances are the reaction from the shot will not happen. Statistically it's not THAT likely. However...

Why introduce the risk?

Why allow someone else to compromise your health for a lie?

This IS an experimental vaccine and Cominarty or whatever they are calling it hasn't even been rolled out yet. So you're still imbibing emergency use authorization drugs tested on embryonic stem cells.

When I was in the .mil i understood the anthrax shot... I was deploying to s part of the world Supposedly where it was a risk. Fine. If it cause an adverse reaction i would be getting VA payment and compensated ect... So there was some liability.

With this, what risk do you really have from Covid? You might get pneumonia?

For me it's a pretty firm line in the sand:

You don't get to tell me what to do with my body and you certainly dont get to do so with immunity and lie to me carte blanche.

I understand people struggling with this. I too have a family (5 kids) a job, goals, payments due ECT... But money can never buy back what taking the vaccine would sell: your conscience and integrity. Folks who know the issues and bend to pressure for worlds pursits i offer the following: Once you bend the knee to this, there is no end. Only perpetual surrender.

Not trying to guilt trip anyone who makes the decision to vax, it's your business. Inform yourself and accept that if something happens to you, no matter how rare, you're on your own.

Maybe if my kids were starving and I was risking jail I'd have a different opinion... But 99.99percent chance not.

Last edited:

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

You're definitely joking, right? Is this a Carlin style goof or more of an Andy Kaufman role play?

This is so far in left field it’s hard to reply. “But, if you are in your 30s or 40s and healthy, you don't have anything to worry about.” Why, because you are rationalizing your own bad decision? Thousands of people in that age range are either dying or being disabled because of the vax. “I talked with my Uncle, a paramedic - before getting the shot and he recommended it.” And? If medical doctors and infectious disease experts have been constantly lying about the virus, what makes a paramedic whose embedded in the medical-pharma complex a legit source, because he’s your uncle? It sounds like your reasoning is the first casualty of the shot. Otherwise your motivations for writing this are suspect, the forum should expect more dupes and disinfo as the globies get desperate.

MRAll134

Pelican
And? If medical doctors and infectious disease experts have been constantly lying about the virus what makes a paramedic whose embedded in the medical-pharma complex a legit source, because he’s your uncle? It sounds like your reasoning is the first casualty of the shot. Otherwise your motivations are suspect.
Why are you scared of a little needle, dude? Seriously, what a bunch of scaredy-cats on this thread.

Padouk

Kingfisher

It's a Russian roulette. You never know. You might be fine or you might develop a condition in 5 years that you'll never associate with the shot. Or you might get affected by certain frequencies from the 5G antennas ... pretty soon You just don't know because you've ventured into the unknown territories. Are you being brave? I don't know, more like reckless.

Bravery is resisting against the madness of the crowd, you went along with it.

The trouble is not whether we can risk it with one shot but the fact that they want to make this a permanent requirement until they get rid of human bodies altogether and transfer all the avatars online. Anyhow, we wish you best of luck regardless of the fact that you have betrayed us all by your compliance which works in the enemy's favor!