Coronavirus vaccine thread

2Infinity

Woodpecker
For all we know, it might be a cumulative effect or latent effect where whatever the damage these vaccines are supposed to do are not obvious until it's too late (i.e. 4th shot by when they've had plenty of time to tell people "see it's all safe").

I've been using the analogy that you're playing Russian roulette every time you take one of the vax shots.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
I am going to start arguing for the other side, because I have had my first shot. Is the Moderna strong? Yes. Would I want to do it, if I was not pressured to do it? No. But, the shot's effects only lasted 12-14 hours for me. And, I was at 90% by 18 hours. Also, my arm was sore for a bit. But, if you are in your 30s or 40s and healthy, you don't have anything to worry about. On the other hand, if you are in your 70s and have had a couple of recent surgeries, I could see how the shot would be hard to get over.
Personally, I talked with my Uncle, a paramedic - before getting the shot and he recommended it. He told me that only older people, or those with health challenges sometimes have probs'.
Having a paramedic recommend a shot involving mRNA and acting like he knows anything about the science behind it is pretty clownish.

2Infinity

Woodpecker
"I am going to start arguing for the other side, because I have had my first shot."

"Why are you scared of a little needle, dude? Seriously, what a bunch of scaredy-cats on this thread."

If you really want to convince us why don't you get a white blood cell count or d-dimer test (check for micro blood clots) just before your second jab, and then get another one after a week from that and post the results here? Ideally this should have been done before your first jab and after your second jab but even this would be interesting.

Same goes for any other member here that is going to get the jab - wouldn't you yourself want to know and measure the jabs effect on your immune system / blood?

You should also start a new pro-vax thread, you can post there about how awesome it is that you have now finally been allotted back your old freedoms such as being able to get a girl or work a job....that they took away and used as a carrot n stick to make you get the jab....

Last edited:

IM3000

Pelican
I'm unvaxxed and I plan to stay this way. However, I can understand people who get the jab due to life being made impossible for them. We shouldn't throw stones at them. The criminals are the ones who coerce them into it against their will.

There might be long term side effects, who knows. A number of people in a specific demographic (young women) developed Narcolepsy after getting the H1N1 jab in the 2009-2010 "epidemic". This came to light years afterwards and is established consensus nowadays.

Also, getting jabbed against your will probably harms you/ your soul in some way. Any time you do something that violates your personal integrity due to external pressure, this does something to you. You lose a little piece of your humanity. This is what I'm most worried about.

2Infinity

Woodpecker
Like you said, you'll either be vindicated as times goes on, or all these vaxxed people will be totally fine and we'll realize we were overly cautious (which is never a bad thing).

This is how I think about this problem from a pure risk-reward stand point. If I'm right then I've probably saved my health/life - If I'm wrong then my friends will make some jokes at my expense recalling the time I was acting like a nutcase about the vax. I have no risk from COVID having caught it already.

All the other downsides are artificially created by the government - jobs, restaurants, bars, travel.

Padouk

Kingfisher
I'm unvaxxed and I plan to stay this way. However, I can understand people who get the jab due to life being made impossible for them. We shouldn't throw stones at them. The criminals are the ones who coerce them into it against their will.

The criminals are on one side of the battle and we're on the other. Once we pick a side, we need to stick together for an effective resistance otherwise the battle can not be won.

This is how I think about this problem from a pure risk-reward stand point. If I'm right then I've probably saved my health/life - If I'm wrong then my friends will make some jokes at my expense recalling the time I was acting like a nutcase about the vax. I have no risk from COVID having caught it already.

All the other downsides are artificially created by the government - jobs, restaurants, bars, travel.

Indeed! Worst case scenario we only look like idiots which is small prize to pay compared to a life full of ill-health misery.

02Hero

Robin

There might be long term side effects, who knows. A number of people in a specific demographic (young women) developed Narcolepsy after getting the H1N1 jab in the 2009-2010 "epidemic". This came to light years afterwards and is established consensus nowadays.

Also, getting jabbed against your will probably harms you/ your soul in some way. Any time you do something that violates your personal integrity due to external pressure, this does something to you. You lose a little piece of your humanity. This is what I'm most worried about.

I think we should throw stones at them. These people will submit to anything as long as they can stay in society. I understand that. But it is not good. The funny thing is it does not stop at 1 or 2 jabs. You will have multiple boosters. You are done once you say "Yes" once. Unless you snap out of it later on.

The reason I’m not getting it has nothing to do with health. It has nothing to do with potential risks of the virus or the vaccine.

The reason I resisted up until now is because I refuse to communicate to the government that it is OK for them to coerce me. It is not OK. It is not OK because I believe in that quote About giving up your freedom for supposed safety means you don’t deserve the freedom or the safety.

It is not OK because if my immune system is not capable of handling a simple flu then I don’t belong here anymore.

To me imposing the vaccine it’s like trying to play God. Like I’m trying to rule over nature. Like I’m arrogant enough to believe that I know What is best for other people And their bodies.

I’m not against all vaccines. If the survival rate was in the 60 % Irrespective of comorbidities then you wouldn’t have to convince anyone. And there in lies the other problem. Incentives for doing it and punishments for refusing. Anyone who trusts the government implicitly at this point can only be categorized as naïve at best, And frankly mentally challenged at worst.

And so given this, this protracted campaign to vaccinate everyone is met with heavy amounts of scepticism and miss trust which is totally logical.

Covid is mostly harmless Unless you are not long for this world anyway. At which point you might as well accept it.

The devastating changes to this world have been imposed upon us For a mostly harmless disease.

Our freedoms are not coming back even if we get the shot. My friend lives in Israel and he took his third and they may in fact force a fourth…There is no end to government trying to impose itself on people, particularly if imposition is so successful.

And the vaccines aren’t even working in Israel. In fact I just saw study looking at every country on earth and their vaccination rate, And they could find no discernible effect Of the vaccine on rates of infection.

So even if I have no problems taking the vaccine from a medical standpoint, I refuse to reward the powers that be with compliance when they have acted in such a coercive manner. What we are encouraging is very very dangerous.

And every day someone will refute this argument by saying you can’t change the world, things are the way they are, governments will always be corrupt etc. to those people I say You are part of the problem.

While I am alive I will live by my principles.

Last edited:

Bird

Pelican

A Real-world Evidence Study of BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine in Brazil

The present test-negative design study aims to estimate the real-world effectiveness of Pfizer-BioNTech BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine on symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection and its consequences following a mass vaccination campaign in the city of Toledo in Southern Brazil. Individuals aged 12 years or older who seek the public healthcare system with symptoms suggestive COVID-19 will be enrolled. Participants with a positive polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test for SARS-CoV-2 will be classified as cases, and those with negative PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 will be classified as controls. Cases will be followed-up for a period of one year by means of structured telephone interviews.

pfizerclinicaltrials.com/find-a-trial/nct05052307

In the news: Toledo Brazil Pfizer vaccine 100%

IPS

Sparrow
Prior to 2020 I would not have considered myself anti-vax...now I am.
The vax offers no freedom. It offers no protection. If someone in a white coat tries to convince me to take it, I question their rational.
I've had several people around me take it and have seen quite a few have problems of various degrees. I agree with one person here they all look like they have aged. One person had a heart attack. One person is complaining of various ailments and said that there bloodwork came back indicating problems, but didn't go into detail. One person died of cancer closely following the Jab. One person had a major stroke following the jab, but survived. Several complained of strange rashes. I hear a lot of coughing post vax. Some have gotten "Covid" post vax and look like crap.
I'll grant you there are some that it seems to not have affected as much, and that is why I've been waiting to report. Placebos perhaps? I don't know.

Last edited:

Mojambo

Sparrow
Why are you scared of a little needle, dude? Seriously, what a bunch of scaredy-cats on this thread.

Keith Olbermann, is that you?

1634906573284.png

To be frank, I would like to see more arguments for the injection in this thread as it can be an echo chamber in here. It helps at least present the strongest arguments so that everyone can broaden their perspectives and be prepared to research and refute a wider range of topics.

That being said, calling people scaredy-cats doesn't help with that at all.

Or maybe it does, as it clearly demonstrates emotional toil from a sunk cost and the psychological effects of coercion. Arguments deteriorate to bullying and name-calling as emotions cloud logical thinking.

Anyone here actually get the vax and think it was no big deal (no adverse reactions)?
Genuinely curious.

I live in NE Vaxxinistan and I watch people intently and almost everyone I know has been poked. It's a mixed bag. Most have reactions right after the shot. I know one person who had vision issues, but tons of folks seem to be fine. The father of a friend has been in the ER for weird headaches. I also know some teachers and it doesn't appear that the majority of kids have had issues.

Having interacted personally with many jabbed I don't believe in the concept of 'Spike Protein' shedding. I have expererienced no symptoms related to that.

When I go out I intently watch people and I see very few actual sick people. Where I live also has tons of old and large people. They must have been in the initial jab population but still they are still standing.

I believe the jab is bad and covid is a hoax, but the jab is all part of the psyop....it's probably more a psychological tool to spread dissent and chaos but it's still garbage.

Keith Olbermann, is that you?

View attachment 34379

To be frank, I would like to see more arguments for the injection in this thread as it can be an echo chamber in here. It helps at least present the strongest arguments so that everyone can broaden their perspectives and be prepared to research and refute a wider range of topics.

Or maybe it does, as it clearly demonstrates emotional toil from a sunk cost and the psychological effects of coercion. Arguments deteriorate to bullying and name-calling as emotions cloud logical thinking.
Glowie alert.

If you don't know that covid is just the flu rebranded by now, your mind is owned.

Take the shot and let us know how it goes.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Having a paramedic recommend a shot involving mRNA and acting like he knows anything about the science behind it is pretty clownish.
Fact.

Wife was a paramedic for nearly 10 years. She reads a lot about his and had first hand experience.
We knew with in about 1 week of data starting to come out why the mRNA vax was neither a vax nor a good idea. She tried to warn others in the department but they all trusted the science.

Now a year later they are all saying "you were right" after having almost all of them having been jabbed.

Her dad also works in EMS, got the shot after having had COVID. Now regrets it as a majority of the transports they do that are COVID related are obese people, at least 50 percent grossly over weight or multiple comorbidities.

You don't have to be an ivy league doctor or scientists to do very basic research and analysis of studies and reports and papers.

Anecdotal evidence is always important for your individual assessment, but on the macro level alone, there's enough here to make one "Vax hesitant/skeptic" just on the effectiveness alone.

Last edited:

Enoch

Hummingbird
I live in NE Vaxxinistan and I watch people intently and almost everyone I know has been poked. It's a mixed bag. Most have reactions right after the shot. I know one person who had vision issues, but tons of folks seem to be fine. The father of a friend has been in the ER for weird headaches. I also know some teachers and it doesn't appear that the majority of kids have had issues.

Having interacted personally with many jabbed I don't believe in the concept of 'Spike Protein' shedding. I have expererienced no symptoms related to that.

When I go out I intently watch people and I see very few actual sick people. Where I live also has tons of old and large people. They must have been in the initial jab population but still they are still standing.

I believe the jab is bad and covid is a hoax, but the jab is all part of the psyop....it's probably more a psychological tool to spread dissent and chaos but it's still garbage.
Keep in mind that the unpoked have been so villainized that most people are afraid to even say it. More than 1 person I know said they were poked then told the truth after I informed them I haven't taken it and never will.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I read the SPARS pandemic document, available PDF, and it is intruiging to see their vaccine communication strategy playing out. In fact, about 75% of the document is about communication regarding the vaccine, from overcoming initial resistance against ''vaccine inequality'' to later combating of ''misinformation'' and avoiding that stories about the side effects gain traction. If we regard these exercises as blueprints for the coronavirus response, we can expect a lot more of side effects coming up. A great emphasis was given to how to avoid that long term consequences gain the attention of the public. I got the feeling that they know the long term consequences will be much more disastrous than the short term, hence they put so much attention on managing it when it pops up.

Gradient

Kingfisher

That's what Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/CNN/ABC/CBS/NBC et al. are for. Head over there and you'll get all the "Get Vaxxed, We're All In This Together" encouragement that you need to head to CVS and get your 39th booster.

Very best of luck with that!!

Keep in mind that the unpoked have been so villainized that most people are afraid to even say it. More than 1 person I know said they were poked then told the truth after I informed them I haven't taken it and never will.

Where I am it's a bloody badge of honor to get the shot. If people start dying en-masse from it, it will be in my home state.

Hint....it's also a liberal godless cesspool.