Coronavirus vaccine thread

Ulysses K

Pigeon
Orthodox
How would I test that msyelf?
Small update:

After looking more closely at the video, I see that the IT guy doing the scanning is using a laptop with Kali Linux, and the software is called Akismet. Network engineers are certainly familiar with this.

He is also using an antenna to catch the electromagnetic signature of the people...

So a laptop with an antenna/network card and Kali Linux, which comes with Akismet out of the box I think. Gotta know how to use it though.

Elipe

Pelican
To be frank, I would like to see more arguments for the injection in this thread as it can be an echo chamber in here.
The problem is that the arguments for the injection are too weak. It's not so much the echo chamber effect at work here as it is more that the arguments for the injection are extremely flimsy given the data. Is it an echo chamber if everybody on the forum thinks that the Earth is round?

And speaking of data, I've got some fresh hot data off the press:
Vaccination Rate vs Week's Change in Cases

Week Change in Cases means the % change in COVID cases from the week before Oct 20, 2021. The number to especially note here is the correlation between the week's change in cases and the rate of vaccination by US state. Look how pathetically weak that correlation is, it's nearly zero. If the injections even slightly worked, we'd see a stronger correlation...

A negative correlation, that is. The expected correlation if vaccines actually did anything would be inverse, i.e. as vaccination rates go higher, the weekly change in cases should trend down stronger toward higher-magnitude negative values.

How does a vaccine cause a correlation this bad? Paging @Rogue Statistician.

The problem is that the arguments for the injection are too weak. It's not so much the echo chamber effect at work here as it is more that the arguments for the injection are extremely flimsy given the data. Is it an echo chamber if everybody on the forum thinks that the Earth is round?

And speaking of data, I've got some fresh hot data off the press:
View attachment 34380

Week Change in Cases means the % change in COVID cases from the week before Oct 20, 2021. The number to especially note here is the correlation between the week's change in cases and the rate of vaccination by US state. Look how pathetically weak that correlation is, it's nearly zero. If the injections even slightly worked, we'd see a stronger correlation...

A negative correlation, that is. The expected correlation if vaccines actually did anything would be inverse, i.e. as vaccination rates go higher, the weekly change in cases should trend down stronger toward higher-magnitude negative values.

How does a vaccine cause a correlation this bad? Paging @Rogue Statistician.
Elipe, Decent data, but remember ALL case data is manipulated and based on the fake PCR tests used to justify the scam.

MtnMan

Kingfisher
I live in NE Vaxxinistan and I watch people intently and almost everyone I know has been poked. It's a mixed bag. Most have reactions right after the shot. I know one person who had vision issues, but tons of folks seem to be fine. The father of a friend has been in the ER for weird headaches. I also know some teachers and it doesn't appear that the majority of kids have had issues.

Having interacted personally with many jabbed I don't believe in the concept of 'Spike Protein' shedding. I have expererienced no symptoms related to that.

When I go out I intently watch people and I see very few actual sick people. Where I live also has tons of old and large people. They must have been in the initial jab population but still they are still standing.

I believe the jab is bad and covid is a hoax, but the jab is all part of the psyop....it's probably more a psychological tool to spread dissent and chaos but it's still garbage.
I also live in the same state of NE Vaxxinistan and also do not buy the shedding phenomena. Most people I interact with are poked and I have had no health issues whatsoever.

My best friend ended up taking the stab after much deliberation. He is fully awake and aware of what this COVID nonsense actually is, but chose to take it to keep his income so he and his wife can continue building their farm and business. He plans to quit within the year and begin electrical contracting on his own. He has no physical effects, however he told me "my soul is broken". He has not sounded like himself since, and he is really upset that he was coerced into it. In the end, he made his choice, and he knew what he was doing.

Elipe

Pelican
Elipe, Decent data, but remember ALL case data is manipulated and based on the fake PCR tests used to justify the scam.
The significance of what I showed is that even the official data from CDC doesn't support the official narrative. It's that they couldn't even do a decent job of faking the data. So that should illustrate how, even if RVF was an echo chamber (which it isn't - have you seen the debates we have on here?!) the lack of any argument in favor of the jab isn't a consequence of the echo chamber effect.

Radoste

Sparrow
Not a shocking revelation or anything besides common sense, but I wonder what happens when you show this to a SCIENCE!™ respecter.

There is increasing concern that most current published research findings are false. The probability that a research claim is true may depend on study power and bias, the number of other studies on the same question, and, importantly, the ratio of true to no relationships among the relationships probed in each scientific field. In this framework, a research finding is less likely to be true when the studies conducted in a field are smaller; when effect sizes are smaller; when there is a greater number and lesser preselection of tested relationships; where there is greater flexibility in designs, definitions, outcomes, and analytical modes; when there is greater financial and other interest and prejudice; and when more teams are involved in a scientific field in chase of statistical significance. Simulations show that for most study designs and settings, it is more likely for a research claim to be false than true. Moreover, for many current scientific fields, claimed research findings may often be simply accurate measures of the prevailing bias. In this essay, I discuss the implications of these problems for the conduct and interpretation of research.

02Hero

Robin
The reason I’m not getting it has nothing to do with health. It has nothing to do with potential risks of the virus or the vaccine.

The reason I resisted up until now is because I refuse to communicate to the government that it is OK for them to coerce me. It is not OK. It is not OK because I believe in that quote About giving up your freedom for supposed safety means you don’t deserve the freedom or the safety.

It is not OK because if my immune system is not capable of handling a simple flu then I don’t belong here anymore.

To me imposing the vaccine it’s like trying to play God. Like I’m trying to rule over nature. Like I’m arrogant enough to believe that I know What is best for other people And their bodies.

I’m not against all vaccines. If the survival rate was in the 60 % Irrespective of comorbidities then you wouldn’t have to convince anyone. And there in lies the other problem. Incentives for doing it and punishments for refusing. Anyone who trusts the government implicitly at this point can only be categorized as naïve at best, And frankly mentally challenged at worst.

And so given this, this protracted campaign to vaccinate everyone is met with heavy amounts of scepticism and miss trust which is totally logical.

Covid is mostly harmless Unless you are not long for this world anyway. At which point you might as well accept it.

The devastating changes to this world have been imposed upon us For a mostly harmless disease.

Our freedoms are not coming back even if we get the shot. My friend lives in Israel and he took his third and they may in fact force a fourth…There is no end to government trying to impose itself on people, particularly if imposition is so successful.

And the vaccines aren’t even working in Israel. In fact I just saw study looking at every country on earth and their vaccination rate, And they could find no discernible effect Of the vaccine on rates of infection.

So even if I have no problems taking the vaccine from a medical standpoint, I refuse to reward the powers that be with compliance when they have acted in such a coercive manner. What we are encouraging is very very dangerous.

And every day someone will refute this argument by saying you can’t change the world, things are the way they are, governments will always be corrupt etc. to those people I say You are part of the problem.

While I am alive I will live by my principles.

Dude it is so clear. They have to FORCE you to take the vaccine or make your life hell. That says enough. There is no good about any of this. Nothing.

Ulysses K

Pigeon
Orthodox
Friends let us not get brainwashed. I read some things here that sound a lot like what is on TV and the mainstream.

Here is the truth about the covid-19 "vaccines"

The first lie is calling this a vaccine. This is not a ''vaccine'' it's an injectable agent meant to modify your genetic code, supposedly to increase your immunity against the supposedly dangerous covid-19 virus.

It's a lie within a lie.

The second lie is that the ''vaccine'' is safe. I thought the pandemic started barely two years ago, 6 months later we had a so-called vaccine with a new technology that has never been tried for this use before, but those people know it's safe. People who don't have a clue how it works know it's safe. You must be out of your minds.

Here is a fact:

Drug side effects are studied in multiple decade-long timelines. Source: read below.

This is why when I heard the French government banned hydroxychloroquine after a bunk study came out and said it doesn't work against covid-19, I got suspicious.

A few weeks earlier, a prominent doctor (Professeur Didier Raoult of the Marseille hospital of infections diseases, a worldwide expert on the subject) came out and said, in the middle of the covid hysteria, that he had found something that works. Hydroxychloroquine. From a study made in China. The Chinese had found it first. This old drug worked against covid.

Wow, I thought. Amazing. He found the cure. The French government is going to use it right? Right?

No.

The government banned this cheap drug, after more than 70 years of free circulations, over the counter, no doctors prescription to get it, widely used by billions of people over the decades. They said it was very dangerous, and didn't work for covid-19.

EVEN DOCTORS COULDN'T GIVE YOU A PRESCRIPTION FOR IT ANYMORE, NO MATTER THE DISEASE YOU HAD. BANNED FOREVER BRO.

At the same time, in the middle of this hysteria, a french soldier took his smartphone and photographed huge shipments of hydroxychloroquine that were being delivered to army camps, to be used by the army, as usual. Carton boxes with the name of the drug on it, by the dozens. Because there is malaria abroad, for example.

That was my WTF moment about this whole pandemic and thank God, I stopped believing them ever since.
They fucking bashed this poor doctor for saying this. The drug is still banned to this day in France.
After 70 years of being sold, like aspirin basically.

It doesn't work and you know what? We'll even ban it to keep you safe because it's dangerous.

So by their own arguments, it took them 70 years to figure out that this drug was dangerous (my they must've been sleeping), but in a year they know the cutting edge DNA/mRNA vaccines are safe and tested. And they were in a rush to find a cure.

So they used a DNA modification vaccine because that was the best solution right? If you're in a rush, don't use old deactivated virus technology. No that's too old. Let's try something else. Change people's DNA. That sounds fun!

If you are so foolish to believe that I can't help you. They have no intention to help anybody with this vaccine. They are psychopaths, hell-bent on harming the general population. They don't care about us, at all. Or they do care. About killing us, to make room in this overpopulated planet, filled with poor scum. Kill Kill Kill. That's the whole point.

Here are some facts about the human genome.

The human genome project in 2003 taught us that although 99% of the human genome is the same in all human beings, it is the remaining 1% that makes us different from one another. This 1% is translated into about 32*10^6 letters and makes us unique and irreplaceable.

At this point in time, we know the function of about 2% of the human genome. Just a few centimeters. The remaining 97-98% of the human genome, up until 15 years ago was considered ''junk DNA'', a useless remnant of human evolution.

Here is a 2019 International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations document describing, "THE COMPLEX JOURNEY OF A VACCINE". It takes decades to make a safe vaccine. But it takes months to make whatever and just call it safe.

https://www.ifpma.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/IFPMA-ComplexJourney-2019_FINAL.pdf

That was before 1984 changed medical science.

Here is, although I don't know how authentic it is, the leaked contract between Pfizer and the Albanian government, describing price, liability etc.

https://gogo.al/ekskluzive-kontrata-sekrete-e-qeverise-me-pfizer-per-vaksinat/

You can use auto-translation to read it.
Here is the contract PDF, in English, leaked by the above newspaper.

https://gogo.al/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/LEXO-KONTRATEN-E-PLOTE.pdf

On page 23 (19 on paper) you can read:

Purchaser Acknowledgement.

Purchaser acknowledges that the Vaccine and materials related to the Vaccine, and their components and constituent materials are being rapidly developed due to the emergency circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic and will continue to be studied after provision of the Vaccine to Purchaser under this Agreement. Purchaser further acknowledges that the long-term effects and efficacy of the Vaccine are not currently known and that there may be adverse effects of the Vaccine that are not currently known. Further, to the extent applicable, Purchaser acknowledges that the Product shall not be serialized.

In conclusion:

You have no idea what will happen to you after taking the jab, now, in a month, or in ten years. You don't have a clue and that's it. Do it at your own risk but do not lie to yourselves. This injection is not a vaccine and cannot be called ''safe''. You have no right to say that.

Last edited:

Elipe

Pelican
Dude it is so clear. They have to FORCE you to take the vaccine or make your life hell. That says enough. There is no good about any of this. Nothing.
Also don't forget most of those people are the same kind of non-Christian people who wag their finger at you and scold you for "being unChristianly". These are the ones getting mad that you're not "loving your enemies" by letting them gay it up each other's anuses. These people, who are supposedly so much more "Christianly" than Christians, aren't even taking their own advice for Christians.

It's most certainly not "loving your enemies" to want to ruin their lives because they won't do what you want them to do.

Grow Bag

Pelican
I am going to start arguing for the other side, because I have had my first shot. Is the Moderna strong? Yes. Would I want to do it, if I was not pressured to do it? No. But, the shot's effects only lasted 12-14 hours for me. And, I was at 90% by 18 hours. Also, my arm was sore for a bit. But, if you are in your 30s or 40s and healthy, you don't have anything to worry about. On the other hand, if you are in your 70s and have had a couple of recent surgeries, I could see how the shot would be hard to get over.
Personally, I talked with my Uncle, a paramedic - before getting the shot and he recommended it. He told me that only older people, or those with health challenges sometimes have probs'.
Since I'm not being pressured, I'm not going to judge you for taking it. That's your choice and I doubt it was an easy choice to make. But don't start deluding yourself in order to feel better about your decision. Severe adverse events have happened to all age groups and to people in good health. That evidence has been posted here repeatedly. So you must know that, but to make your choice easier you took advice from someone on the program. You're now on the treadmill, so come back and tell us what the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc., felt like.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I am going to start arguing for the other side, because I have had my first shot. Is the Moderna strong? Yes. Would I want to do it, if I was not pressured to do it? No. But, the shot's effects only lasted 12-14 hours for me. And, I was at 90% by 18 hours. Also, my arm was sore for a bit. But, if you are in your 30s or 40s and healthy, you don't have anything to worry about. On the other hand, if you are in your 70s and have had a couple of recent surgeries, I could see how the shot would be hard to get over.
Personally, I talked with my Uncle, a paramedic - before getting the shot and he recommended it. He told me that only older people, or those with health challenges sometimes have probs'.
The virus has a survival rate of 99.8%. Similar to the flu (which has disappeared). This shot isn't about your health. What is it about then? QR system/scientific dictatorship, and secondly probable long term global depopulation. Check out the depopulation thread in the deep forum. I fear that what the experts tell you in combination with the fact that you don't have short term effects will be an assurance that they're not going to pop up long term, not the least as you'll be in the so much monthly vaccine cycle. Everybody their own choice, but please ensure that you've done the due diligence before you follow through.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
The second lie is that the ''vaccine'' is safe. I thought the pandemic started barely two years ago, 6 months later we had a so-called vaccine with a new technology that has never been tried for this use before, but those people know it's safe. People who don't have a clue how it works know it's safe. You must be out of your minds.

The following is reasonable speculation: they have been testing the effects of the mRNA injection for years, possibly decades in an illegal and underground way. Therefore, they know exactly what the long-term effects are whether they be hideous illnesses, death or manipulating the genetic code in such a way that people could accurately be considered hybrids of some sort after the alterations.

The powers behind this clearly have the worst intentions imaginable so considering a worst case scenario for the injections is reasonable.

Ulysses K

Pigeon
Orthodox
The following is reasonable speculation: they have been testing the effects of the mRNA injection for years, possibly decades in an illegal and underground way. Therefore, they know exactly what the long-term effects are whether they be hideous illnesses, death or manipulating the genetic code in such a way that people could accurately be considered hybrids of some sort after the alterations.

The powers behind this clearly have the worst intentions imaginable so considering a worst case scenario for the injections is reasonable.
Agreed.

Of course, this is completely outside of the mainstream narrative. They couldn't even admit the vax ''possibly" changes your DNA.
They're not gonna admit they had made these long before they officially needed them, because that would be such a... conspiracy theory, right?

That being said I'm not sure they know exactly what the long-term effects are. I'd bet they are testing it right now, as we speak. In the open-air...

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Since I'm not being pressured, I'm not going to judge you for taking it. That's your choice and I doubt it was an easy choice to make. But don't start deluding yourself in order to feel better about your decision. Severe adverse events have happened to all age groups and to people in good health. That evidence has been posted here repeatedly. So you must know that, but to make your choice easier you took advice from someone on the program. You're now on the treadmill, so come back and tell us what the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc., felt like.

Of course he knows about the evidence. He's one of the people who made multiple posts about the long-term danger of the injection and cited articles about it.