Coronavirus vaccine thread

r3d

Woodpecker
Keith Olbermann, is that you?

View attachment 34379

To be frank, I would like to see more arguments for the injection in this thread as it can be an echo chamber in here. It helps at least present the strongest arguments so that everyone can broaden their perspectives and be prepared to research and refute a wider range of topics.

That being said, calling people scaredy-cats doesn't help with that at all.

Or maybe it does, as it clearly demonstrates emotional toil from a sunk cost and the psychological effects of coercion. Arguments deteriorate to bullying and name-calling as emotions cloud logical thinking.

If you put all the arguments for the vaxx in one big room and yell really, really loudly, you're gonna get a perfect echo. Because the room would be empty.

It's actually the pro-vaxx community that is an echo chamber, because they simply repeat mantras and dogma. We on the other hand tailor the discussion around facts and news stories that emerge.

Feel free to find 'an argument' for the vaxx, supported by reliable data. We will be waiting.

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
Small update:

After looking more closely at the video, I see that the IT guy doing the scanning is using a laptop with Kali Linux, and the software is called Akismet. Network engineers are certainly familiar with this.

He is also using an antenna to catch the electromagnetic signature of the people...

So a laptop with an antenna/network card and Kali Linux, which comes with Akismet out of the box I think. Gotta know how to use it though.
Was the subject tested from an RF isolation box?

Elipe

Pelican
It's actually the pro-vaxx community that is an echo chamber, because they simply repeat mantras and dogma. We on the other hand tailor the discussion around facts and news stories that emerge.
Not to mention we're the ones using "hostile" data, data that comes from the opposing side, to make our points - we show that the CDC data doesn't support the pro-faxxine position. They have to cherry pick like crazy, redefine terms like crazy, bully like crazy, lie like crazy, and cram through as many overzealously aggressive enforcement laws in as little time as possible.

Enoch

Hummingbird
Not to mention we're the ones using "hostile" data, data that comes from the opposing side, to make our points - we show that the CDC data doesn't support the pro-faxxine position. They have to cherry pick like crazy, redefine terms like crazy, bully like crazy, lie like crazy, and cram through as many overzealously aggressive enforcement laws in as little time as possible.
They (CDC) updated the definition of a vaccine recently to change "confers immunity" to some word salad about reducing symptoms. Vitamin C is a vaccine now I guess.

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
To be frank, I would like to see more arguments for the injection in this thread as it can be an echo chamber in here. It helps at least present the strongest arguments so that everyone can broaden their perspectives and be prepared to research and refute a wider range of topics.
In my portfolio of news sources, I listen to Dr. Keith Moran.
He makes videos about all things COVID-19 and vaccines, while presenting the research.

In my opinion, his stance is a mixture of somewhat neutral, somewhat pro-vaccine*. I conclude this because he displays a little more research that gives merit to the vaccines more often than publishing vidoes showing research that does not give merit to the vaccines.

(*I could be totally wrong.)

If you’re interested, watch the link below. I promise, you will not get a “get vaxxed >:[“ message, nor will you get a “vax kills everyone >:[“.

For anyone interested:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Keith Olbermann, is that you?

View attachment 34379

That being said, calling people scaredy-cats doesn't help with that at all.

Or maybe it does, as it clearly demonstrates emotional toil from a sunk cost and the psychological effects of coercion. Arguments deteriorate to bullying and name-calling as emotions cloud logical thinking.
There are none. The virus has a survival rate of 99.8%. I feel like I'm on repeat but that's frankly the only thing you need to know.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Ok

Lets start with what we know.

The vaxx doesnt prevent infection (acquistion by the vaxxed)

The vaxx doesnt prevent transmission (distribution by the vaxxed)

We know this because no one is claiming they do and the CDC director admitted as much

In addition to the incredibly low mortality rate we also know that the "average" age of death from the Kung Flu is above the average age of life expectancy in the area that data has been reported

So starting from that point how can anyone make a case for the jab...at all.

Itd be like making the argument for playing Russian roulette with an empty gun. What's the point and what if youre wrong

This isnt an echo chamber.

It just isnt a clown car

full-car-clown.gif

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Ok

Lets start with what we know.

The vaxx doesnt prevent infection (acquistion by the vaxxed)

The vaxx doesnt prevent transmission (distribution by the vaxxed)

We know this because no one is claiming they do and the CDC director admitted as much

In addition to the incredibly low mortality rate we also know that the "average" age of death from the Kung Flu is above the average age of life expectancy in the area that data has been reported

So starting from that point how can anyone make a case for the jab...at all.

Itd be like making the argument for playing Russian roulette with an empty gun. What's the point and what if youre wrong

This isnt an echo chamber.

It just isnt a clown car

full-car-clown.gif

It's awesome how in the gif file above all the clowns fit into the clown car effectively merging their identities.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
If you put all the arguments for the vaxx in one big room and yell really, really loudly, you're gonna get a perfect echo. Because the room would be empty.

Feel free to find 'an argument' for the vaxx, supported by reliable data. We will be waiting.
meh, no thanks :laughter:

Last edited:

zamfir112

Woodpecker
well honestly if we assume that the PCR is accurate Wich it's probably not. If we assume 30÷ of the total deaths are due COVID and 70÷ due to comorbodities then the death rate is about 0.5÷ .. out of those deaths 90÷ are in the age of 50-80 years old .. so for anyone below 50 without comorbodities the death rate is similar or less than the flu. 0.05... does that justify locking down the entire planet and forcing us to take a experimental vaccine? Hell no.. yes Its a hyper infectious virus and it can overwhelm those hospitals with old and sick people but the focus should be on building new hospitals beds and giving anti viral medications for those patients. If this was true pandemic Budesonide Ivermectin etc would not be suppressed by the media and governments.the fact that the governments are promoting the quackcine as the only solution is a huge red flag

Brebelle3

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
I've posted these before, but I'll put them together, as many here are sharing their personal stories.

Brother and sister-in-law both work for hospitals. Both swore not to get the shot. Both caved, because they couldn't bare to be without all their nice things. 9 days after injection, both tested positive for covid including their son.

Dad got second injection. The very next day, he passed out and broke his hip when hitting the floor. I was overseas with my family including my now 9 month old son. No one to take care of dad, so I made the most difficult decision of my life to return to the US to help him.

Got my one and only PCR test to return home. The idiot nurse went to far into my nasal cavity and I will tell you the absolute truth, I have not recovered. I feel pressure and headaches every day as though the swab was fired into my brain yesterday.

I'm angry. I'm angry that I don't have my family with me. I'm angry that this BS called a pandemic has done this to so many of our brothers and sisters.

But I'm thankful for our Lord. I'm thankful He has been with me and many others during truly evil times. I'm thankful that I've connected and found an orthodox church with an incredible priest and parishioners.

Glory to God in the highest

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
I've posted these before, but I'll put them together, as many here are sharing their personal stories.

Brother and sister-in-law both work for hospitals. Both swore not to get the shot. Both caved, because they couldn't bare to be without all their nice things. 9 days after injection, both tested positive for covid including their son.

Dad got second injection. The very next day, he passed out and broke his hip when hitting the floor. I was overseas with my family including my now 9 month old son. No one to take care of dad, so I made the most difficult decision of my life to return to the US to help him.

Got my one and only PCR test to return home. The idiot nurse went to far into my nasal cavity and I will tell you the absolute truth, I have not recovered. I feel pressure and headaches every day as though the swab was fired into my brain yesterday.

I'm angry. I'm angry that I don't have my family with me. I'm angry that this BS called a pandemic has done this to so many of our brothers and sisters.

But I'm thankful for our Lord. I'm thankful He has been with me and many others during truly evil times. I'm thankful that I've connected and found an orthodox church with an incredible priest and parishioners.

Glory to God in the highest
And peace to his people on Earth!

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
BUT-BUT-BUT REUTERS (whose CEO sits on Pfizer’s Board) HAS ALREADY DEBONKED THIS IN MAY. GET VAXXED >:[

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Do you mind showing me this info?
Someone posted the data in one of these threads a few days back. Perhaps they can repost it. Ive long ago quit trying to "know" the facts or convince others. I made my conclusions so I dont catalogue it. These CV threads propagate faster than the damn virus

If someone wants to post facts / research to the contrary then please by all means do so.

But Im not holding my breath

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox

The arguments in favour of the vaccine are legion. Just look on YouTube. I don't see the need to rehash pro-vaxx misinformation here.

Mojambo

Sparrow
The arguments in favour of the vaccine are legion. Just look on YouTube. I don't see the need to rehash pro-vaxx misinformation here.

What I meant to say is that seeing the strongest arguments in favour of injection would be nice from time to time — that way it can be dismantled as it has been always in this thread and everyone is equipped with a rapid, solid response.

Definitely do realize that the biggest echo chambers exist out there are in favour of injections.

Perhaps this was happening all along and there exists no compelling arguments at all in favour of the RNA alteration as they are all easily refuted, so it just felt like an echo chamber to me.

In other words, if appeals to authority and ad hominem are all the pro-injection folk have, then just ignore what I said earlier!