Coronavirus vaccine thread

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I joined the military after graduating from university and was planning on going all the way to retirement. I was forced out during a drawdown at my 10-year mark. I was scared to death when it happened. I had just started a family and was terrified that I was being forced permanently into barely scraping-by for the rest of my life. It didn't happen. For a couple of years I had a lower salary, but since then I've had a much better life, with more freedom, peace, and contentment.

This doesn't apply to most of the members of this forum, but people who violate their personal integrity and take the vax because they're scared of being put in the poor house should not worry so much. They will be ok. You will find work, even if you have to change your career or profession, and it will open up opportunities and freedoms that you didn't anticipate. A few years later when you find yourself doing just as well or even better, than you were before you were fired for refusing the devil's shot, you'll realize that standing up for your beliefs was one of the best decisions you ever made in your life.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I joined the military after graduating from university and was planning on going all the way to retirement. I was forced out during a drawdown at my 10-year mark. I was scared to death when it happened. I had just started a family and was terrified that I was being forced permanently into barely scraping-by for the rest of my life. It didn't happen. For a couple of years I had a lower salary, but since then I've had a much better life, with more freedom, peace, and contentment.

This doesn't apply to most of the members of this forum, but people who violate their personal integrity and take the vax because they're scared of being put in the poor house should not worry so much. They will be ok. You will find work, even if you have to change your career or profession, and it will open up opportunities and freedoms that you didn't anticipate. A few years later when you find yourself doing just as well or even better, than you were before you were fired for refusing the devil's shot, you'll realize that standing up for your beliefs was one of the best decisions you ever made in your life.
Bolded highlights are exact duplicates of mine. Sometimes I wonder if I already know you guys.

On a contrary note, I have a 30+ year friend visiting this weekend. He's a top 50 engineering school grad and Ivy League MBA. He is one of the most productive, diligent, honest men I have ever met. I am humbled that he spends time with me, given my shortcomings.

He took the shot, under duress, at fear of losing his well-paying (but not wealth-building) job.

He's never heard of "the Great Reset." He heard "build back better" somewhere, but not sure where. He has no idea of the Hunter Biden laptop story history. The "long march through the institutions" and "cultural marxism" were totally new concepts to him. The 4-standard deviation delta between midnite vote deliveries and daytime count population was not a major concern. The robinhood scam, federal judges standing trial despite conflicts of interest, and the Fed Reserve officials making trades on what was clearly inside info was entirely new to him. He looked at me like I was nuts when I told him I took Ivermectin and it stopped the Coof and cleared my always-clogged nasal passages overnight (I went in early). The "Ivermectin inventor won the Nobel Medicine prize" was news to him. All this from a sincere Protestant believer and strong "conservative" voter. I know, I flooded the zone with him. If anyone can handle it, its him. I don't do this with mid-wit normies.

I explained that several revered Christian believers (Saint Paisios and Abbot Ephraim among them) have predicted all this vaccine story. When I told him I don't know that the shot is the "mark," but that what follows will be, he said it was time for bed and turned in for the night.

We are called to be alarm bells for the faithful. If that is my job, then ring my alarm I shall do. He's a good and sincere man, and I have as close to brotherly love for him as any other.

Pantheon

Robin
Orthodox
Our leader, who art in the capital, hallowed by Thy name.Thy government come.Thy will be done, in public as it is in congress.

Give us this day our daily news, And lead us not into anarchy, but deliver us from freedom. For Thine is the democracy, the science and the control, until the next election.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

I can second that too from life experience. In self help circles this used to be called ''life gives you what you need, not what you want'' but now it would be fair to say ''God gives you what you need, not what you want''. Things I thought were most disastrous in my life at the moment turned out the be the biggest blessings in disguise. We humans are terribly bad to acknowledge this, but it usually is the case.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker

Thanks for this. I've been following the effects on government contractors on here because I am one, but I've come to the conclusion that it will be a badge of honor to be fired by this government. But of course that doesn't alleviate all my fears. I can't imagine doing any of this without faith though, that's for sure.

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
If you think it is hard to say no against a tyrannical government then you deserve what is coming to you. Christians conquered the world for Gods sake in way harder times than we live in.
Need I remind everyone that St. Patrick was captured as a slave, fled after receiving a message from God, RETURNED to Ireland after becoming a priest, and converted entire kingdoms to Christianity.

Christ is King.

Easy_C

Peacock
On a contrary note, I have a 30+ year friend visiting this weekend. He's a top 50 engineering school grad and Ivy League MBA. He is one of the most productive, diligent, honest men I have ever met. I am humbled that he spends time with me, given my shortcomings.

He took the shot, under duress, at fear of losing his well-paying (but not wealth-building) job.

My strategy with those types mirrors the Soviet dissident approach to where I’ll post something scary and praise it.

For example, I’ll post stories about how Britain wants a cryptocurrency where they can control what you buy and say “This could be really useful for controlling the drug trade!” I often do it deliberately targeting common vices like that to make people feel pressure there.

roid

Woodpecker
It usually is not a big deal. The fact that they can force it is a bigger deal. I'm from Eastern Europe and there's a variety of vaccines to choose from. I haven't taken one and will try not to, but in most cases people just felt crappy for a few days. However, my neighbor across the street who took the Chinese one, which is supposed to be the mildest one, ended up in hospital barely surviving. Needless to say he didn't change his mind about the vaccines.

Sinopharm or Sinovac? I never heard anyone got admitted into hospital because of either one.

Sinopharm or Sinovac? I never heard anyone got admitted into hospital because of either one.
I think it's sinopharm. I don't know all the details but he had blood clots and he needed surgery.
My dad got the same one. He got sick and fainted one week after the second. After that he had stomach issues for a few days but that was it.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
My liberal friend argues, using his words: “they reduce hospitalizations and death”

I don't read this thread for one day and what happens? It’s gone full retard! 5+ pages of promoting the poison injection, rationalizing submission to said injection, insulting those who refuse to befoul themselves with it, formerly staunch opponents to the poison singing its praises, solicitation of arguments in favor of the usefulness of the injection, demands to see evidence of the weakness of the killer virus and the futility of the poison injection that’s been presented ad infinitum for close to 2 years, and resorting to playing devil’s advocate (in the figurative and truly literal sense) to advance the emotional, baseless propaganda arguments of the enemy.

If you submitted to the poison under duress to save your livelihood and those who depend on you, then I’m in no position to judge you. But once you start parading around lies and taking out your self-loathing and envy towards those among us who hold steadfast, then you’ve cast your lot in with the enemy.

And by enemy I don’t mean the midget doctor, the perpetrator of Windows Vista, or even the chief executive of the USA. I’m referring to the master whom they all serve and the ultimate source of all of this madness. THE enemy. The Adversary.

There is not one reasonable or compelling argument in favor of the injection. Coronaviruses are known for rapid recombination which is why the best annual flu shots are 1/3 effective at preventing the flu and the worst ones about half that good. Here we are debating whether or not to receive inoculation for “COVID-19” when 2022 is nigh upon us. What manner of nonsense is this? This injection is far less effective than any flu shot – the accursed director of the Centers for Dimwittery and Chicanery has already made it clear the poison won’t stop you from getting sick or being contagious. I ask you then, what is its point?

To “prevent hospitalizations.” Preposterous! I ask you to tell “your friend” to stop for a moment and use xir brain to consider what this means. This requires no previous scientific training or knowledge, just the ability to think about concepts that exist in the universe and to consider what they actually mean. I’m going to ask a question and I want “your friend” to think very carefully before xey attempt to answer it. If necessary tell xem to look away from xir device and close xir eyes. Ready?

Dearest friend, how is it possible for one to know how many people would have gone to the hospital? In the future. Would have. A construction in the conditional tense.

Back when science used to be somewhat respectable, one of its cornerstones was the idea of reproducibility. I conduct an experiment and obtain a result. I explain my methods in enough detail so that you can conduct the exact same experiment under the exact same conditions. Do you obtain the same result? Do ten other people obtain the same result? If so, then you have very strong evidence for the effect you demonstrated.

Again, I ask your friend to consider, how can you prove how many people would have done something if something else had not happened. How can I reproduce your results? What is your control (another hallmark of formerly respectable science)?

Oh, a model. Yes, your beautiful model which spits out exactly what you tell it to, which has no predictive power whatsoever, and cannot be verified against real data. Ask your friend if they’re familiar with the phrase “garbage in garbage out.” I then ask your friend to consider the implications of the well-known, often misused and misquoted phrase “all models are wrong; the practical question is how wrong do they have to be to not be useful.” Think of the term itself – model. When I was in middle school, I built a model of the USS Enterprise NCC-1701D. That “model” was not very useful for intragalactic travel. It was an abstraction, a scaled-down representation of something else as all models are, including the fancy statistical ones used to promote the offensive lie presented by your friend. It couldn’t fly or engage warp engines. My model is no different than the model some phony statisticians used to obtain a pre-determined result through the use of inductive rather than deductive reasoning. This means starting with a conclusion and interpreting evidence to support it as opposed to starting with an open mind and using logic to arrive at the truth.

This doesn’t even address the fact that the idea of “hospitalizations” is arbitrary and meaningless and proves nothing in and of itself. In 2018, no sane person would’ve gone to a hospital if they’d had had the flu. Countless others are working themselves into a frenzy due to the relentless fear-mongering of the manipulators, experiencing physical symptoms related entirely to psychological stress and submitting their helpless fates to their medical overlords as a result. Furthermore, people who go to the hospital for legitimate conditions such as chest pain and tightness or a ruptured appendix are subjected to a fraudulent PCR test. If they’re deemed to be positive, which we know proves absolutely nothing at all, then they’re officially counted as being hospitalized due to the killer virus. So not only is it impossible to prove what may or may not have happened in some hypothetical future scenario, the entire exercise is meaningless and based on nothing!

If that’s the best argument your friend can come up with, that indicates an extremely weak position and one which must be summarily dismissed. We’ve been at this for nearly 2 years. Any and all arguments advanced in favor of the killer virus hysteria and the obsessive push for poison injections can be and already have been soundly and unequivocally refuted into oblivion. All of them. It is no longer our responsibility to repeat the exercise on demand, so as much as I’ve enjoyed obliterating the nonsense presented above, I have neither the time nor the inclination to do so for every faulty and insignificant attempt at a logical argument a brainwashed cult member might spew forth from their degraded and programmed mind which no longer possesses the ability to function independently.

As for those demanding to know the average age of the tragic victims of the killer virus or whatever morsel of information - go find it yourself. I’ll teach you to fish.

swprs.org
scholar.google.com

But in the meantime, as you learn how to conduct research on the Internet, here’s a little minnow to nibble on. Who remembers back when the propaganda campaign kicked into effect how all we heard about was that Italy is so bad?! Italy this, Italy that! Italy! Italy! Well as it turned out, the average age of those cut down so unfairly before their time? 79.5.

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/eur...y-says-99-people-who-died-had-other-illnesses. It should have been clear to everyone as it was to many of us at the time, that the entire narrative was bogus and had no relationship to public health or the greater good.

The coordinated and bizarre shift in the direction of this thread that began yesterday is an absolute disgrace and a black mark upon what is one of the only bastions of sanity left in the world regarding the fake pandemic which is nothing more than a pretext for the enslavement of humanity by the armies of the truly evil. It is so clearly demonically inspired that it can only be rectified by a swift and thorough exorcism. Begone! Perhaps some of our formerly reliable brothers here have been compromised and threatened with doxxing if they don’t immediately reverse course and publicly declare their unyielding support for the phony killer virus narrative. Only in this case would this be understandable, and many of us might succumb to the same threats of blackmail. No matter the cause of it all, serious prayer and reflection is in order.

Let us restore this thread to its rightful function and reverse course from yesterday’s regrettable and vile infiltrations of ideological and spiritual corruption.