Coronavirus vaccine thread

ramin

Chicken
It's useful to bear in mind that the reports on side effects are negatively affected by the jabbed themselves who are gutted to admit it that they might have made the wrong choice. So I bet they just suffer in silence.

Not to mention the hospitals and media not covering the events either.
This is so true. You get to talking with a friend in a no time pressure hang out situation and they start sharing - sometimes they admit it’s the vax or just something comes out about really weird recent health problem

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
My liberal friend argues, using his words: they reduce hospitalizations and death”

NPC "They reduce hospitalizations and death"

You "You know that for a fact?"

NPC "Yes"

You "By how much?"

NPC "By how much what?"

You "How much do they reduce hospitalizations and death?"

NPC "Uhhh...I dont know"

You "Then you dont know it. You just heard it and believe it"

NPC "Well yeah but..."

You "Baaaaaaaaaaaa"

Wont change anything...but it'll feel good ;)

ramin

Chicken
The Novavax is not as strong as they were hoping for. Dr. Drew talks about (10:55:00):

He explains why they are using the MRNA vs. traditional vaxs just prior.
I’m trying to understand why these vaxes are being pushed so hard and finding it unbelievable there’s a central earthly authority doing it. I believe it is the demonic forces at play that hate the essence of life that God has given and desires to bless. As far as believers that took this, God is our healer in all things. Believers should pray against this menace and healing to others - and be prepared to declare your prayers as the Spirit leads.

This is a reason Novavax isn’t being allowed- it’s not about a healthy vaccine

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I don't read this thread for one day and what happens? It’s gone full retard! 5+ pages of promoting the poison injection, rationalizing submission to said injection, insulting those who refuse to befoul themselves with it, formerly staunch opponents to the poison singing its praises, solicitation of arguments in favor of the usefulness of the injection, demands to see evidence of the weakness of the killer virus and the futility of the poison injection that’s been presented ad infinitum for close to 2 years, and resorting to playing devil’s advocate (in the figurative and truly literal sense) to advance the emotional, baseless propaganda arguments of the enemy.

If you submitted to the poison under duress to save your livelihood and those who depend on you, then I’m in no position to judge you. But once you start parading around lies and taking out your self-loathing and envy towards those among us who hold steadfast, then you’ve cast your lot in with the enemy.

And by enemy I don’t mean the midget doctor, the perpetrator of Windows Vista, or even the chief executive of the USA. I’m referring to the master whom they all serve and the ultimate source of all of this madness. THE enemy. The Adversary.

There is not one reasonable or compelling argument in favor of the injection. Coronaviruses are known for rapid recombination which is why the best annual flu shots are 1/3 effective at preventing the flu and the worst ones about half that good. Here we are debating whether or not to receive inoculation for “COVID-19” when 2022 is nigh upon us. What manner of nonsense is this? This injection is far less effective than any flu shot – the accursed director of the Centers for Dimwittery and Chicanery has already made it clear the poison won’t stop you from getting sick or being contagious. I ask you then, what is its point?

To “prevent hospitalizations.” Preposterous! I ask you to tell “your friend” to stop for a moment and use xir brain to consider what this means. This requires no previous scientific training or knowledge, just the ability to think about concepts that exist in the universe and to consider what they actually mean. I’m going to ask a question and I want “your friend” to think very carefully before xey attempt to answer it. If necessary tell xem to look away from xir device and close xir eyes. Ready?

Dearest friend, how is it possible for one to know how many people would have gone to the hospital? In the future. Would have. A construction in the conditional tense.

Back when science used to be somewhat respectable, one of its cornerstones was the idea of reproducibility. I conduct an experiment and obtain a result. I explain my methods in enough detail so that you can conduct the exact same experiment under the exact same conditions. Do you obtain the same result? Do ten other people obtain the same result? If so, then you have very strong evidence for the effect you demonstrated.

Again, I ask your friend to consider, how can you prove how many people would have done something if something else had not happened. How can I reproduce your results? What is your control (another hallmark of formerly respectable science)?

Oh, a model. Yes, your beautiful model which spits out exactly what you tell it to, which has no predictive power whatsoever, and cannot be verified against real data. Ask your friend if they’re familiar with the phrase “garbage in garbage out.” I then ask your friend to consider the implications of the well-known, often misused and misquoted phrase “all models are wrong; the practical question is how wrong do they have to be to not be useful.” Think of the term itself – model. When I was in middle school, I built a model of the USS Enterprise NCC-1701D. That “model” was not very useful for intragalactic travel. It was an abstraction, a scaled-down representation of something else as all models are, including the fancy statistical ones used to promote the offensive lie presented by your friend. It couldn’t fly or engage warp engines. My model is no different than the model some phony statisticians used to obtain a pre-determined result through the use of inductive rather than deductive reasoning. This means starting with a conclusion and interpreting evidence to support it as opposed to starting with an open mind and using logic to arrive at the truth.

This doesn’t even address the fact that the idea of “hospitalizations” is arbitrary and meaningless and proves nothing in and of itself. In 2018, no sane person would’ve gone to a hospital if they’d had had the flu. Countless others are working themselves into a frenzy due to the relentless fear-mongering of the manipulators, experiencing physical symptoms related entirely to psychological stress and submitting their helpless fates to their medical overlords as a result. Furthermore, people who go to the hospital for legitimate conditions such as chest pain and tightness or a ruptured appendix are subjected to a fraudulent PCR test. If they’re deemed to be positive, which we know proves absolutely nothing at all, then they’re officially counted as being hospitalized due to the killer virus. So not only is it impossible to prove what may or may not have happened in some hypothetical future scenario, the entire exercise is meaningless and based on nothing!

If that’s the best argument your friend can come up with, that indicates an extremely weak position and one which must be summarily dismissed. We’ve been at this for nearly 2 years. Any and all arguments advanced in favor of the killer virus hysteria and the obsessive push for poison injections can be and already have been soundly and unequivocally refuted into oblivion. All of them. It is no longer our responsibility to repeat the exercise on demand, so as much as I’ve enjoyed obliterating the nonsense presented above, I have neither the time nor the inclination to do so for every faulty and insignificant attempt at a logical argument a brainwashed cult member might spew forth from their degraded and programmed mind which no longer possesses the ability to function independently.

As for those demanding to know the average age of the tragic victims of the killer virus or whatever morsel of information - go find it yourself. I’ll teach you to fish.

swprs.org
scholar.google.com

But in the meantime, as you learn how to conduct research on the Internet, here’s a little minnow to nibble on. Who remembers back when the propaganda campaign kicked into effect how all we heard about was that Italy is so bad?! Italy this, Italy that! Italy! Italy! Well as it turned out, the average age of those cut down so unfairly before their time? 79.5.

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/eur...y-says-99-people-who-died-had-other-illnesses. It should have been clear to everyone as it was to many of us at the time, that the entire narrative was bogus and had no relationship to public health or the greater good.

The coordinated and bizarre shift in the direction of this thread that began yesterday is an absolute disgrace and a black mark upon what is one of the only bastions of sanity left in the world regarding the fake pandemic which is nothing more than a pretext for the enslavement of humanity by the armies of the truly evil. It is so clearly demonically inspired that it can only be rectified by a swift and thorough exorcism. Begone! Perhaps some of our formerly reliable brothers here have been compromised and threatened with doxxing if they don’t immediately reverse course and publicly declare their unyielding support for the phony killer virus narrative. Only in this case would this be understandable, and many of us might succumb to the same threats of blackmail. No matter the cause of it all, serious prayer and reflection is in order.

Let us restore this thread to its rightful function and reverse course from yesterday’s regrettable and vile infiltrations of ideological and spiritual corruption.

Correct.

roid

Woodpecker

It is a clown world here in Singapore. I can’t go to anywhere without the stupid vaccine. Will lose the job too since they ban unvaccinated people from going to the office. Chose the least damaging option available which was Sinopharm. Yet they are still trying to push mRNA boosters. I am preparing to leave this country since there is no way I will jab mRNA.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Here's what I've been pondering upon.

We've seen reports that some percentage of the vaccines, especially in the initial roll-out were placebos. Some even claim up to 85%. Anyhow, I'd speculate that at least 50% were/are.

Here's the rational:

1. We are still in the experimental trial period. They need 50/50 groups in order to evaluate the effectiveness.
2. As far as we know coronavirus vaccines have never been successful and mRna technology has never been properly tested YET they boldly declared them as nearly 90% safe from the start. The only way they could be so confidently bluffing like that if they knew that plenty of the shots are harmless placebos.
3. In order to avoid a wide spread side effects and die offs which would trigger the alarm bells they need a fairly large number of placebos. So we've seen millions people who have experienced no complications at all.
4. It is not about health but about control so they need to keep the roll-out for as long as possible and make more and more people fall in line. For that they need placebos.
5a. They are now though getting quite adamant about the booster shots, which can only mean that we are now going into the real business of using proper shots. As in the infamous game of Russian roulette we might be approaching the moment when our turn will mean - we might get the bullet!

OR

5b. They could keep up with the 50/50 ratio and just get everyone poked eventually in order to introduce the digital IDs as in the same way we have international passports now.

For me this could be the only explanation why we hear such contradictory reports of serious side effects even among the young and healthy or nothing at all even among the very old and frail.

I must admit if this is how the game really goes it is quite an ingenious scheme but it is still a Russian roulette so bear it in mind if you decide to stay in the game.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Oh boy, after the exodus of sane nurses we're going to be left with these heartless harridans. Denying a child treatment because he hasn't been vaxxed:mad: This sort of angry reaction is often due to the stress being bullied into compliance and suppressing rational thought processes in my opinion. The future is looking increasingly grim. Frankly, it's best to start studying some medical treatments and procedures now, and of course eat wisely and stay healthy. I'm looking into fine tuning my diet and herbal medicine at the moment.

Last edited:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Either Sweden is smart.
Or they want more Moderna money...

Sweden Suspends Moderna Shot Indefinitely After Vaxxed Patients Develop Crippling Heart Condition

teaser image
As the US embarks on boosters...
Swedish health officials have now decided that a moratorium on giving the Moderna vaccine to anyone under 31 will be extended indefinitely, the U.K. Daily Mail reported. The pause on the Moderna shots had been scheduled to end on Dec. 1.

Finland, Iceland and Denmark have taken similar steps. Norway is encouraging men under 30 not to get the Moderna shot, but is not mandating it.

Here's what I've been pondering upon.

We've seen reports that some percentage of the vaccines, especially in the initial roll-out were placebos. Some even claim up to 85%. Anyhow, I'd speculate that at least 50% were/are.

Here's the rational:

1. We are still in the experimental trial period. They need 50/50 groups in order to evaluate the effectiveness.
2. As far as we know coronavirus vaccines have never been successful and mRna technology has never been properly tested YET they boldly declared them as nearly 90% safe from the start. The only way they could be so confidently bluffing like that if they knew that plenty of the shots are harmless placebos.
3. In order to avoid a wide spread side effects and die offs which would trigger the alarm bells they need a fairly large number of placebos. So we've seen millions people who have experienced no complications at all.
4. It is not about health but about control so they need to keep the roll-out for as long as possible and make more and more people fall in line. For that they need placebos.
5a. They are now though getting quite adamant about the booster shots, which can only mean that we are now going into the real business of using proper shots. As in the infamous game of Russian roulette we might be approaching the moment when our turn will mean - we might get the bullet!

OR

5b. They could keep up with the 50/50 ratio and just get everyone poked eventually in order to introduce the digital IDs as in the same way we have international passports now.

For me this could be the only explanation why we hear such contradictory reports of serious side effects even among the young and healthy or nothing at all even among the very old and frail.

I must admit if this is how the game really goes it is quite an ingenious scheme but it is still a Russian roulette so bear it in mind if you decide to stay in the game.
I guess most of the the pfizer poison they sent out here to Brazil is saline. Not a single side effect to be heard from people I know. Let's see.

I guess most of the the pfizer poison they sent out here to Brazil is saline. Not a single side effect to be heard from people I know. Let's see.

According to a whistleblower, there were approx. 10 types of concoctions only at Pfizer. If this is true, only God knows what purpose does each one have. In Japan different types of "impurities" were discovered. Something similar states a Doctor that supposedly made an analysis of different vials. And remember if one or two per 1000 people are killed outright by the vaxx, you are not likely to notice it unless it hits in your direct social circle. there are many variables at play...

Last edited:
South America is not scheduled for depopulation at this time. The first area of focus is NA/Europe.
There is more than meets the eye. Remember, south of Rio Grande there is nothing even remotely similar to VAERS or EUDRA and the traditional mass media is even more monolithic than in Europe or the US. Only in social media you will hear the horror stories and even this explosure would be limited because outside Telegram or Oddysey, they will be promptly erased.

I'm afraid ONLY time will tell the story. But there is reason why in the US the concoctions could be worse in terms of adverse events (less saline and more "prizes" if perceptions are somewhat accurate): The amount of armed people and the need to "disable" them...

Last edited:

Garuda

Pelican
Sinopharm or Sinovac? I never heard anyone got admitted into hospital because of either one.

I think it's sinopharm. I don't know all the details but he had blood clots and he needed surgery.
My dad got the same one. He got sick and fainted one week after the second. After that he had stomach issues for a few days but that was it.

Anyone who got the Chinese ones and didn't get sick or weren't hospitalized are really lucky.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Voxday :

Kill ‘Em Off Quicker

The UK speeds up the boosting timeframe:
Ministers are ripping up the booking system for Covid booster jabs amid growing fears the faltering vaccination programme risks triggering a winter spike – and another dreaded lockdown.
Health Secretary Sajid Javid has ordered NHS chiefs to allow over-50s to book their third jab a month earlier than at present in a bid to turbocharge the sluggish rollout of boosters to combat Covid.
People are eligible for the booster six months after their second jab. But as it stands, patients cannot even start the booking process until that date, and then must wait an average of 18 days to get their appointment.
The delay is believed to be a key reason why only around 4.5 million out of the 9.3 million eligible people in England have so far received the third dose.
The new plan, which Government sources say will be put into effect as soon as possible, will allow people to book in advance so they can get it as soon as the first day they are eligible.

Beacon

Robin
Oh boy, after the exodus of sane nurses we're going to be left with these heartless harridans. Denying a child treatment because he hasn't been vaxxed:mad: This sort of angry reaction is often due to the stress being bullied into compliance and suppressing rational thought processes in my opinion. The future is looking increasingly grim. Frankly, it's best to start studying some medical treatments and procedures now, and of course eat wisely and stay healthy. I'm looking into fine tuning my diet and herbal medicine at the moment.
That is indeed a good thing to do. Most procedures are not at all difficult. Good nutrition is your first guard against disease also get to know the medicinal properties of local plants. Learn to identify plants. You may be able to find plenty of good books at your local library or second hand book store. Having a book is handy in case you have to move to a place with slow Internet.

Padouk

Kingfisher
South America is not scheduled for depopulation at this time. The first area of focus is NA/Europe.

You might be onto something here.

The Deagel report for 2025 was scrubbed from their site but this site maintained a copy and forecast for Brazil is positive and so is for most of SA countries.

Brazil 207,350,000 210,314,920 1.4
Chile 17,790,000 18,098,060 1.7
Colombia 47,700,000 49,240,520 3.2
Peru 29,850,000 31,899,960 6.9

The two negative forecasts are for:

Argentina 44,290,000 41,008,200 -7.4
Uruguay 3,320,000 2,818,460 -15.1

---------------------------

Adding on the thoughts about the placebo shots, another argument is the fact that

6. They declared the the shot does not stop you from transmitting or catching the virus.